nojoke
10-23 01:19 AM
my detailed post went missing:mad: ...dunno why nojoke edited it out :D.
to put it briefly, i never heard anybody hiring a ceo based on his experience of having organized the company picnic (read community organizer to prez :rolleyes:).
u need to look a little back for ur post to appear.
mccain is the ceo of which company? If he has been in senate for 26 years for so long without promotion that looks bad for his resume:D
Whether you like it or not, Obama is getting elected. And you will love this video
http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=188638&title=understanding-real-america-in
to put it briefly, i never heard anybody hiring a ceo based on his experience of having organized the company picnic (read community organizer to prez :rolleyes:).
u need to look a little back for ur post to appear.
mccain is the ceo of which company? If he has been in senate for 26 years for so long without promotion that looks bad for his resume:D
Whether you like it or not, Obama is getting elected. And you will love this video
http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=188638&title=understanding-real-america-in
wallpaper Wallpaper
hemal555
02-13 01:11 PM
I also think congressman for Bergen County belongs to the target green category. Anyone from Bergen County, NJ to arrage a meet with congressman (some congressman tends to entertain the meeting request from person who belongs to his/her constituency).
thanks,
hemal
thanks,
hemal
webr
07-12 07:09 PM
cut-off dates are equal for both India & china. Does that mean that both are going to jump in August bulletin? Hope they move it further to atleast Dec 2006.
Stop being selfish first , you will get automatically then.... You wanted to move dates , since your PD Is Dec 2006 ... There are tons waiting after your dates. Just consider others.
Stop being selfish first , you will get automatically then.... You wanted to move dates , since your PD Is Dec 2006 ... There are tons waiting after your dates. Just consider others.
2011 chinese, dragão, dragon,
grinch
02-27 03:07 PM
Hey guys,
just wanted to post a really early render of what I have so far. I'm kinda noob to 3d, unlike u guys, so gimme a break ;)
I need textures, you guys know any websites that offer free textures?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/grinchvader/subwaytes.jpg
just wanted to post a really early render of what I have so far. I'm kinda noob to 3d, unlike u guys, so gimme a break ;)
I need textures, you guys know any websites that offer free textures?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/grinchvader/subwaytes.jpg
more...
Openarms
08-11 03:20 PM
As far I am concerned they are one of the organizations that injected this EB2 vs EB3 allocation... at that movement they might have their own reasons... but it might change now... We kinda know where IV stands on this...
They do....
How come a person with EB2 category applied GC in 2006 doing the same thing that a EB3 person does who applied GC in 2002 gets their Green Cards approved?? Again not against any category...What in the world of kinda rationale is this is??
They do....
How come a person with EB2 category applied GC in 2006 doing the same thing that a EB3 person does who applied GC in 2002 gets their Green Cards approved?? Again not against any category...What in the world of kinda rationale is this is??

mirage
02-03 08:33 PM
We may not see each other eye to eye on this issue, but any idea is certainly welcome. On the other note I'm certainly going to call lawmakes office and convince them to get this done, you may say we should wait for the right time to arrive but I personally feel, there is no better time than now.
Look mirage, I want to help in anyway I can, and I know your intensions are good, but good intensions and mere frustartion arenot enough to produce the desired results. The effort has to timed well. Bush had good intensions, atleast thats what he said, but the outcome was not how everyone desired. I am telling you, conserve your energy for the right time, don't lose steam and willingness to do something about the issue, but do not waste your energy. Use it wisely. Although, I must say that I have witnessed a lot of gurus in these forums. Sometimes I see them logged in, but they do not always post. If I were you, I would do my hiomework, get those folks on board, chose the right time, and put in the best effort.
.
Look mirage, I want to help in anyway I can, and I know your intensions are good, but good intensions and mere frustartion arenot enough to produce the desired results. The effort has to timed well. Bush had good intensions, atleast thats what he said, but the outcome was not how everyone desired. I am telling you, conserve your energy for the right time, don't lose steam and willingness to do something about the issue, but do not waste your energy. Use it wisely. Although, I must say that I have witnessed a lot of gurus in these forums. Sometimes I see them logged in, but they do not always post. If I were you, I would do my hiomework, get those folks on board, chose the right time, and put in the best effort.
.
more...
sands_14
07-18 08:59 AM
All packets were kept on hold and we should all be ok because they will start sending receipts soon for all complete packages.
The wait will be long but its good that everyone will enjoy EAD benefits .
As such,whats the new fees for EAD and AP?
The wait will be long but its good that everyone will enjoy EAD benefits .
As such,whats the new fees for EAD and AP?
2010 Dragon Wallpaper for chinese
insbaby
05-26 05:11 PM
I was so pissed off by this experience, clearly they are doing this to harrase immigrants. theoratically even if I am going for a walk i am supposed to carry immigration papers because a border patrol officer, in theory, could asks me for my papers ?
Yes sir. You have to carry atlest a copy of your papers, H1/L1 approval notice, copy of passport, visa page, I-94 while travelling.
Just keep a copy of those papers in your office bag or in car's dashboard.
Don't take it in the wrong sense. It is WORTH.
I have decided that if anyone ask me such a stupid question again inside the US and i am just going to remain silent even if that means they detain me for some time.
An officer's duty is to ask for papers. And for just few questions you are upset.
Just think about in the other way.
What if the officer gets upset when you remain silent....
You don't have to post such experience as everybody knows what would happen.
Yes sir. You have to carry atlest a copy of your papers, H1/L1 approval notice, copy of passport, visa page, I-94 while travelling.
Just keep a copy of those papers in your office bag or in car's dashboard.
Don't take it in the wrong sense. It is WORTH.
I have decided that if anyone ask me such a stupid question again inside the US and i am just going to remain silent even if that means they detain me for some time.
An officer's duty is to ask for papers. And for just few questions you are upset.
Just think about in the other way.
What if the officer gets upset when you remain silent....
You don't have to post such experience as everybody knows what would happen.
more...
Michael chertoff
07-12 09:06 PM
AUG BULLETIN is already out, it moved to March06 for EB2,
He is talking about next month (September). I think we have to wait for next year now.
He is talking about next month (September). I think we have to wait for next year now.
hair Chinese Dragon Wallpapers,
gimme_GC2006
05-12 03:14 PM
Online MBA from University of Maryland University College matches the criteria you mentioned (to a larger extent). Also you can have MBA degree in 2 yrs. The course work is demanding and one would need TOEFL if not educated in US or few other countries. GMAT is not required.
Thanks ss777, I will checkout..do you how it is ranked?
Thanks ss777, I will checkout..do you how it is ranked?
more...
looivy
11-11 09:42 AM
IV please mobilize resources for Lame Duck.
hot China Dragon Picture
laborchic
09-19 01:12 PM
First, I would like to congratulate everyone who contributed to the success of the DC rally on Sep 18, 2007...
I was there and I am proud of our ImmigrationVoice members for this FANTASTIC effort!
We are just starting and taking baby steps with these kind of activities...So, anything I mention below is not a critic, but a humble feedback/opinion...Please don't get offended.
1. We must immediately change our name to LegalImmigrationVoice.org( LIV.org)...But still Immigrationvoice.org should work....This should be done ASAP...like within next week...Please conduct a poll for this ASAP.
2. We must/should always wear formal suits for these kind of rally....this would definitely give us a very high status and definitely there will not be any confusion if the rally is by legal or illegal immigrants. Even if it is hot summer, we must stick to this dress code...
3. In all the signs we had today, we need to have one line clearly in bold as "Legal Immigrants - LegalImmigrationVoice.com - Faster Green cards for Legal highly skilled Immigrants" - bold and clear..
Also, all our T-shirts should have
"Legal Immigrants - LegalImmigrationVoice.com - Faster Green cards for Legal highly skilled Immigrants" in the back
4. One of the rally participants told me that a guide was telling a tourists bus passengers quote "these folks are illegal immigrants...", the rally participant who heard this went to the guide and explained that we are legal immigrants...if you think the guide is not smart enough to read our signs and understand that we are legal immigrants, read next point...
5. On the rally route, one gentleman, who was dressed in suit, looked well educated came up to me and asked what we are concerned about...I told him that green card process for Legal Immigrants is taking between 5-10 years and we are requesting to expedite it.....so it is clear that all our signs need this text at the bottom "Legal Immigrants - LegalImmigrationVoice.com - Faster Green cards for Legal highly skilled Immigrants"
We cannot be perfect the first or second time....Lets learn from this rally....
A pat in the back to all those who attended the rally....
Good Luck
RNGC: I just realised this morning that it was you with whom I was discussing all these issues last morning. Great going Sir.... I totally agree with you..
I was there and I am proud of our ImmigrationVoice members for this FANTASTIC effort!
We are just starting and taking baby steps with these kind of activities...So, anything I mention below is not a critic, but a humble feedback/opinion...Please don't get offended.
1. We must immediately change our name to LegalImmigrationVoice.org( LIV.org)...But still Immigrationvoice.org should work....This should be done ASAP...like within next week...Please conduct a poll for this ASAP.
2. We must/should always wear formal suits for these kind of rally....this would definitely give us a very high status and definitely there will not be any confusion if the rally is by legal or illegal immigrants. Even if it is hot summer, we must stick to this dress code...
3. In all the signs we had today, we need to have one line clearly in bold as "Legal Immigrants - LegalImmigrationVoice.com - Faster Green cards for Legal highly skilled Immigrants" - bold and clear..
Also, all our T-shirts should have
"Legal Immigrants - LegalImmigrationVoice.com - Faster Green cards for Legal highly skilled Immigrants" in the back
4. One of the rally participants told me that a guide was telling a tourists bus passengers quote "these folks are illegal immigrants...", the rally participant who heard this went to the guide and explained that we are legal immigrants...if you think the guide is not smart enough to read our signs and understand that we are legal immigrants, read next point...
5. On the rally route, one gentleman, who was dressed in suit, looked well educated came up to me and asked what we are concerned about...I told him that green card process for Legal Immigrants is taking between 5-10 years and we are requesting to expedite it.....so it is clear that all our signs need this text at the bottom "Legal Immigrants - LegalImmigrationVoice.com - Faster Green cards for Legal highly skilled Immigrants"
We cannot be perfect the first or second time....Lets learn from this rally....
A pat in the back to all those who attended the rally....
Good Luck
RNGC: I just realised this morning that it was you with whom I was discussing all these issues last morning. Great going Sir.... I totally agree with you..
more...
house Chinese Dragon, W5550-01
senthil1
06-12 03:10 PM
If no H1b restrictions then mostly lottery for new H1b for every year( I think 115k is not enough as Consulting companies will rush to get the quota on first day) unless unlimited H1b was given. Lottery is very bad for good companies. Best way is to put restrictions only for new H1bs and exclude from extensions and transfers.
If people think that after CIR fails, we will have a better chance of getting favorable provisions with some other Bill or on coat tails of appropriation bills, it could be a risky gamble.
However, looking at the mood of Senate there is a very good chance that post-CIR we might be thrown a curve ball with some hard line H1B restrictions and fee increases extracted from almost passed CIR. So opposing CIR due to H1 alone is not the best strategy.
CIR is on the table because there are lot of interests driving its existence. If Compete America and us(IV) cannot drive in a small amendment into a popular bill like this, it would be a big blow. Is there enough bite in the coalition to create our own bill or fight an anti-H1 wave out there? That's up for judgement.
My point is, please do not assume H1B status quo will stay that way even if CIR fails. Like someone pointed out in these forums, big Corporations might enlist these anti-consulting restrictions/fee increases and use as compromise to increase H1 numbers(even post CIR).
And we thought life was tough now, imagine paying 10K for every H1 extension and not being able to consult and status quo on current GC system still place. Thats a hair raising thought for me.
If people think that after CIR fails, we will have a better chance of getting favorable provisions with some other Bill or on coat tails of appropriation bills, it could be a risky gamble.
However, looking at the mood of Senate there is a very good chance that post-CIR we might be thrown a curve ball with some hard line H1B restrictions and fee increases extracted from almost passed CIR. So opposing CIR due to H1 alone is not the best strategy.
CIR is on the table because there are lot of interests driving its existence. If Compete America and us(IV) cannot drive in a small amendment into a popular bill like this, it would be a big blow. Is there enough bite in the coalition to create our own bill or fight an anti-H1 wave out there? That's up for judgement.
My point is, please do not assume H1B status quo will stay that way even if CIR fails. Like someone pointed out in these forums, big Corporations might enlist these anti-consulting restrictions/fee increases and use as compromise to increase H1 numbers(even post CIR).
And we thought life was tough now, imagine paying 10K for every H1 extension and not being able to consult and status quo on current GC system still place. Thats a hair raising thought for me.
tattoo Chinese Dragon Tattoo Designs
krupa
07-05 12:02 PM
This site is belong to Non profit organization. I believe the main aim is to help members and share knowledge among each other. There are other ways to get funds to maintain the site. As one said that Yahoo, google , Sulecha etc providing free email service, driving direction etc.
If you make it paid , this will not papoulous and many may share the thier knowledge and experience.
It may be suggested to get adds in the site.
Thanks
If you make it paid , this will not papoulous and many may share the thier knowledge and experience.
It may be suggested to get adds in the site.
Thanks
more...
pictures App Title: Chinese Dragon
rock
06-23 10:25 AM
For AP it doesn't matter approved I-140 or not. For EAD it's safer not to use it till I-140 approval. I would apply for it and hold just in case. Also your spouse can use EAD without I-140 approval, she/he can switch back to H4 if 140 is denied. I's critical for main applicant to maintain H1/L1 status.
Yes, you can continue to file and use AD and AP while dates retrogressed. Thanks Volemar for the reply. Do you have any official link for both these answers? I just want to apply EAD along with I-140 and I-485. I will not use EAD until the I-140 is approved. Every time I talk to my employer and attorney, they always ask me about the proof in form of any official uscis link for any damn thing.
Any help would be highly appreciated.
Yes, you can continue to file and use AD and AP while dates retrogressed. Thanks Volemar for the reply. Do you have any official link for both these answers? I just want to apply EAD along with I-140 and I-485. I will not use EAD until the I-140 is approved. Every time I talk to my employer and attorney, they always ask me about the proof in form of any official uscis link for any damn thing.
Any help would be highly appreciated.
dresses Dragon Live Wallpaper for
vivid_bharti
05-07 12:13 AM
cool down...I did pay for that effort, I am not a member of donor forum though..If you had contributed for the FOIA effort you would have known the actions IV has taken in donor forum. Its a shame that people like you dont contribute and have audacity to come back and demand answers.
more...
makeup Chinese Dragon »
amitgeorge
03-13 11:17 PM
by far the best battle i have seen in recent times
great work
great work
girlfriend Chinese Dragon Wallpaper
delhiguy
07-09 03:43 PM
I was surprised to see that nowhere it was mentioned that USCIS processed 25k petitions over the weekend (or nearly 60k in 2 weeks) as reported by some USCIS officials last week and in many cases broke their own regulations by approving several cases with pending background/name checks. That definitely sounds to me like a conspiracy against July filers....In my view, that should have been one of the strongest points we can use against USCIS. I dont think we have a case against DOS as they had to revise the bulletin as USCIS requested more than available Visa numbers and exhausted the quota.....Even Dr. Rice made it clear in her NBC interview from the DOS perspective that revision of visa bulletin caused an "inconvenience" to the petitioners....
I dont think legally you can sue someone, because they have worked harder.
I posted this link , so that everybody may know the legal reasons, which we can be presented in a court of law.
If this lawsuit is accepted by the court , then the USCIS lawyers would tell what exactly happened.
I till now personally believe , that the USCIS/DOS hasnt broken any law.
They may have however changed a pettern,process , but no law has been broken.
I dont think legally you can sue someone, because they have worked harder.
I posted this link , so that everybody may know the legal reasons, which we can be presented in a court of law.
If this lawsuit is accepted by the court , then the USCIS lawyers would tell what exactly happened.
I till now personally believe , that the USCIS/DOS hasnt broken any law.
They may have however changed a pettern,process , but no law has been broken.
hairstyles Chinese Dragon, 800x480 pixels
Dipika
04-24 10:15 AM
All,
Opened my email this morning to see the card production ordered email (time stamp in my inbox reads 2:15 am PST 4/23/08); the approval date was 4/23/08.
Been in meetings all day so not even a chance to call anyone about it.
Yay!
Good luck to all my fellow sufferers!
Googler
Congratulations. Enjoy your freedom.
I have question, how do you get email? i mean do we mention email address in 485 apps. sorry it's not on my head what i have filled in 485. Just need to know where and how we provides email address. And help us with more information.
Opened my email this morning to see the card production ordered email (time stamp in my inbox reads 2:15 am PST 4/23/08); the approval date was 4/23/08.
Been in meetings all day so not even a chance to call anyone about it.
Yay!
Good luck to all my fellow sufferers!
Googler
Congratulations. Enjoy your freedom.
I have question, how do you get email? i mean do we mention email address in 485 apps. sorry it's not on my head what i have filled in 485. Just need to know where and how we provides email address. And help us with more information.
gimme_GC2006
07-12 05:22 PM
All right I am current again..exactly after 2 years
So I am having the butterflies in my tummy with nostalgia of my nail biting thriller during 2008 July-Sep bulletin, where I got royally screwed.
mwuahhhaaaa...c'mon..come to papa now :D:D
tick..tock..tick..tock :rolleyes:
So I am having the butterflies in my tummy with nostalgia of my nail biting thriller during 2008 July-Sep bulletin, where I got royally screwed.
mwuahhhaaaa...c'mon..come to papa now :D:D
tick..tock..tick..tock :rolleyes:
rghangrekar
02-20 04:05 PM
Congrats to Eb2 dudes.....hopefully EB3 will not fall very behind. I am hoping Eb3 keeps moving and gathers pace...
No comments:
Post a Comment