Wednesday, June 22, 2011

decorators color wheel

images dominant decorator color. decorators color wheel. TINTS amp; SHADES: Any color
  • TINTS amp; SHADES: Any color



  • jaane_bhi_do_yaaro
    08-10 08:18 PM
    That means EB2 India/China will see drastic movement this year....may be to end or 2007 or 2008?

    We need our messiah VLDRAO...
    He s the MANNNN...
    he predicted July 2007 fiasco and then he was the guy who fought for us...
    VLDRAOOO where are you...
    Please make dates current for everybody...





    wallpaper TINTS amp; SHADES: Any color decorators color wheel. goethe#39;s color wheel
  • goethe#39;s color wheel



  • thescadaman
    02-08 06:44 PM
    I plan on attending the event in DC this April. I have emailed the details in our Texas IV yahoo group with my request for sponsorship with Travel and stay.

    thescadaman TX.





    decorators color wheel. Color Consultations; -; Decorating; -; Decorating Assistance
  • Color Consultations; -; Decorating; -; Decorating Assistance



  • Indirant
    03-07 08:45 PM
    Varsha,
    I have not heard any reply. waiting for repsonse to Ajay's request.
    Thanks
    Sekar





    2011 goethe#39;s color wheel decorators color wheel. from the color wheel.
  • from the color wheel.



  • singhsa3
    03-05 03:41 PM
    Personally, I think you are not thinking clearly. If I really wanted a mortgage do you think I would have been writting on immigrationvoice.org
    My motive is simple and straightforward. I am looking for points that I can use to convince lawmakers and media that American will gain AND not loose by supporting our cause.

    I also plan to use the poll results during our upcoming meeting with lawmakers. If you have some better idea , which will enable me to use during such meetings, I am all ears.

    I have sympathy for your position, I feel blessed that my situation and timing were more favorable.

    The poll we are voting on was when did we plan to make a property purchase, my view and my opinion was that to me holding the green card wasn't the deciding factor.

    I agree there is risk in property values and the ability to liquidate.

    I acknowledge that your position is because of market conditions in the lending economy that have changed, in 1999 I got a mortgage after 3 months on H1b, and I know times have changed.

    But obviously you attempted to consider buying property before your GC approval, because of your mortgage rejection...which is due to lender policy.


    I thought the purpose of the poll was to measure the forums "plan and intention": when do you plan to buy a house?

    Are you waiting for green card approval or are you buying before?


    Perhaps it's an unfair question, because most people don't have the cash to just buy out right and are forced to borrow, at the lenders conditions.

    The other economic question is about property values and real estate cycles. The two rules of real estate are "location, location, location" and "timing".

    Then factor the security of your position.

    At the end of the day as I see it we have to choices, we either rent accomodation or we buy.

    It's up to all of us to make our own decision as to which route we wish to take and whether the cost of renting is the opportunity cost of buying.



    So here's my question to you...if you could secure funding, would you buy or would you wait for GC approval?



    Are you experiencing difficulty in securing a mortgage because you are not a green card holder? is a different question.


    my best wishes and good luck to all



    more...


    decorators color wheel. Color Intensity describes the
  • Color Intensity describes the



  • amsgc
    02-04 02:12 AM
    See response below.

    Folks,

    I am not a naysayer, I think the IV core team has done a great job of giving a voice to us.

    But, there are a few questions that I am not convinced myself:

    1. why remove per country quota just for EB, why not family based immigration as well?

    => Unlike family based immigration, Employment based immigration is based on the expressed need of US businesses for skilled labor. The position filled by EB based immigrants are first advertised in the local market, and if a US Citizen or LPR is not found with the requisite skills, only then is that job offered to a foreigner with the requisite skills. This means that the foreigner is needed by the US business to perform services on a permanent basis. In essence, the US gets a well trained and experienced foreign worker who is able to contribute to the economy on the day he gets his Green Card. It is very important to note that this job offer is made solely on the skills, education and experience of the foreigner, and the need expressed by a business. Also note that these individuals constitute only 14% of total immigration.

    On the other hand, there is absolutely no information on how an individual who comes in through family based immigration will be able to find a job, and start contributing to the economy. I am not saying that these individuals are incompetent, only that there is no data on how they will fit in. If you look around you, you will find that most people who enter the US through family based immigration lack language skills, are much older, and find it difficult to start over and assimilate in a new country. Many end up doing odd jobs which can be really frustrating for them. Since there is really no business need for these individuals in this country, and because they are whopping 86% of all immigration, a cap on family based immigration does make sense.

    You also need to understand the other important difference – most EB folks have already assimilated into this culture – they have been here for several years, worked a couple of jobs and in many cases attended US graduate schools.



    2. what will happen after removing per country limits, what kind of numbers are we looking at? how many new PRs? What is the impact on the country,economic, social, cultural, I do care about the USA.

    => The result of removing per country limits will be that every individual will be given an equal opportunity to immigrate to the US based on their skills, education, and the specific need expressed by a US business. It will be a system where everybody gets in one line - first in, first out. Some will say that the current system is fair because every "country" gets a fair chance. But that is just and attempt to mislead. The "country" does not file a petition to immigrate; it is a skilled individual who files a petition to immigrate based on his skills, education and his requirement in the US.

    Regarding numbers - I will give you a simple example. My GC process was started 3 years ago. My co-worker, who is from a non-retrogressed country, started his application last year. We both applied in the same category, and work in similar positions. We also have similar skills - US MS in CS. Because of the country caps, my application is still pending, whereas he already got his GC. If the country caps were removed, my wait time would have reduced by a year, his wait time would have increased by a year - we both would get the GC after waiting approximately the same amount of time. It would have been a first in, first out system. But it is not so, and it needs to be fixed.

    Like you, we all care about the USA. I assure you that it will have only a positive social and cultural impact on the US. Why? Because removal of country caps would lead to a system that is based solely on merit and hard work. Isn't that what this country is about?

    Regarding diversity – the individuals from retrogressed countries are already here, assimilating into the American fabric. Whether you give them the GC now or ten years from now, they will still be here - it will not change the ethnic character of this country.

    3. By asking legislators to remove these per country quota limits, isn't this a paradigm shift in thinking?

    => This is not a paradigm shift. If you open your eyes and ears you will find hundreds of organizations set up across the US to educate and influence lawmakers about policies that should be put in place to better serve this country.

    When I, a guy impacted by this EB backlog am not convinced, how the heck are we going to make a case to some congressman/woman?

    => Once you begin to feel the pain, you will understand. Perhaps you are new to the system, and are hoping that it will get better. It will not be long before you will suddenly find that a good number of years have gone by just waiting.

    We should definitely move away from this snobbish view that EB folks are better than others, or that the USA needs the EB folks more than EB folks need the USA.

    => I am not sure where you get that EB folks are snobbish. It is not our issue - so whatever FB folks decide, it is up to them. Also, nobody said USA needs more EB folks, US businesses need the EB folks for whom a petition to immigrate has been filed and approved. Get the difference?


    That said, I do believe that we have a humanitarian case for folks like us who are already in the queue. Educating congress about the path taken by the average EB immigrant would help.
    => You just contradicted yourself. A few sentences ago you seemed to imply that you really did not understand what could be gained by removing the country caps.


    At the end of the day human life is human life even it is it Indian.
    => Really don't know what you are trying to say here. Anyway, if you feel the need to respond to this message, please do so after updating your profile.





    decorators color wheel. interior design color wheel
  • interior design color wheel



  • RNGC
    09-18 09:12 PM
    First, I would like to congratulate everyone who contributed to the success of the DC rally on Sep 18, 2007...

    I was there and I am proud of our ImmigrationVoice members for this FANTASTIC effort!

    We are just starting and taking baby steps with these kind of activities...So, anything I mention below is not a critic, but a humble feedback/opinion...Please don't get offended.


    1. We must immediately change our name to LegalImmigrationVoice.org( LIV.org)...But still Immigrationvoice.org should work....This should be done ASAP...like within next week...Please conduct a poll for this ASAP.


    2. We must/should always wear formal suits for these kind of rally....this would definitely give us a very high status and definitely there will not be any confusion if the rally is by legal or illegal immigrants. Even if it is hot summer, we must stick to this dress code...


    3. In all the signs we had today, we need to have one line clearly in bold as "Legal Immigrants - LegalImmigrationVoice.com - Faster Green cards for Legal highly skilled Immigrants" - bold and clear..

    Also, all our T-shirts should have
    "Legal Immigrants - LegalImmigrationVoice.com - Faster Green cards for Legal highly skilled Immigrants" in the back

    4. One of the rally participants told me that a guide was telling a tourists bus passengers quote "these folks are illegal immigrants...", the rally participant who heard this went to the guide and explained that we are legal immigrants...if you think the guide is not smart enough to read our signs and understand that we are legal immigrants, read next point...

    5. On the rally route, one gentleman, who was dressed in suit, looked well educated came up to me and asked what we are concerned about...I told him that green card process for Legal Immigrants is taking between 5-10 years and we are requesting to expedite it.....so it is clear that all our signs need this text at the bottom "Legal Immigrants - LegalImmigrationVoice.com - Faster Green cards for Legal highly skilled Immigrants"


    We cannot be perfect the first or second time....Lets learn from this rally....


    A pat in the back to all those who attended the rally....

    Good Luck



    more...


    decorators color wheel. 2 Consult a color wheel to see
  • 2 Consult a color wheel to see



  • atleasth1b
    08-22 05:13 PM
    I am in a very Bad situation it seems, please help.

    I am working in US on L1B visa and Wife on L2. then Wife got a Job and her employer filled her 485.

    In the mean time I applied for H1 (through a consultant, to get out of the L1B company). Looks like the H1 Got Approved. Now, I think the problem is, If I switch to H1, then she will loose her job and our chance of Getting EAD will go.

    I do NOT want to go for H1, but EAD Is important to me. Is there a Way I can keep my L1? (so that my wife can keep her job)

    Please help





    2010 Color Consultations; -; Decorating; -; Decorating Assistance decorators color wheel. dominant decorator color.
  • dominant decorator color.



  • amsgc
    12-21 10:35 PM
    Lazycis,

    For academic info:

    You mentioned that 245(k) allows up to 180 "out of status". Does it also cover "unlawful presence"? If not, then what does?

    I am getting a bit confused by the terminlogy. I understand that "out of status" impiles: Your I-94 has not expired, but you have violated the terms under which you were admitted.
    And "unlawful presence" means you overstayed your I-94, or sneaked in.

    Is this correct? Please clarify.

    Thanks,
    Ams



    more...


    decorators color wheel. Ives Color Wheel
  • Ives Color Wheel



  • alterego
    07-13 09:28 AM
    I don't agree. It will stay same or forward in small increments with new fiscal yr numbers available. I am saying so because EB2 I stayed for such long at 04/07 and everyone knows fewer LCs were filed/approved between 04 and 05.

    Keep in mind two things. Many, quite possibly most of the July VB fiasco filed 485s have not been processed yet, Eb2 or EB3 India. There have been more recently (in the past couple of months) but still not most. A good number of those filers had earlier PDs.
    The quarterly statutory quota for EB2 I or C is so puny (something like 700 visas) that any movement would almost entirely be dependent on the Eb1 and EB2ROW overflow. That is why I feel, once this next two months pass, we will see dates back in 2004 for EB2. Maybe not quite back in April, but sometime in the middle to later 2004. However we could see PDs move at a healthy clip for EB2 I and C next year. It will take most of next years overflow to clear up the EB2 backlog in my view.





    hair from the color wheel. decorators color wheel. This shows the color wheel
  • This shows the color wheel



  • TeddyKoochu
    03-12 08:34 AM
    OP thanks for posting the link. I believe for EB2-I in reality we have to wait for the last quarter for anything at all to happen. The next 2 bulletins will also in all probability have no movement. Congrats to all those who became current this month, best wishes and good luck.



    more...


    decorators color wheel. Wall color, accent color,
  • Wall color, accent color,



  • desi3933
    03-17 07:36 AM
    Hello Desi,
    .....
    ......

    This is from April Visa Bulletin , according to this S korea got 14,211 visas from FB ( spill over from FB - EB) then dont you think the total EB visas issued in 2009 should be around 150000 instead of 141000....

    I am little confused...

    your comment will be greatly appreciated ;)

    http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY09AnnualReport_TableV.pdf

    Country EB1 EB2 EB3
    India 6672 10124 2306
    China 4999 3046 1027
    S Korea 2311 4991 4001
    Philippines 524 1853 5540
    Mexico 2010 922 3745

    All visa numbers allocated to South Korea are against EB visa numbers.


    _________________
    Not a legal advice.





    hot Color Intensity describes the decorators color wheel. color wheel for interior
  • color wheel for interior



  • pappu
    11-20 01:09 PM
    All pls PM each other and exchange phone numbers and emails so that you can start building your local IV community. Once you have contacted each other, you can start the action items for state chapters.



    more...


    house on the color wheel to mix decorators color wheel. from the color wheel for
  • from the color wheel for



  • anilsal
    06-30 10:50 PM
    It is possible for every city to have at least one usps office to be open on Sunday. They have a different day off.

    Just go to the USPS website and locate an office that is open on Sun.





    tattoo interior design color wheel decorators color wheel. on the color wheel to mix
  • on the color wheel to mix



  • piperwarrior
    07-16 09:42 PM
    I am just re-posting something that I had posted elsewhere. I really think that we have to be professional and mature in our response. Does anyone know how one can go about writing an op-ed in the New York Times?

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I think IV should write a letter to the New York Times refuting the claims of NumbersUSA. This should be in response to the article that the New York Times published regarding NumbersUSA's influence on the immigration bill.

    Clearly, this is a task for IV (advocacy, lobbying, public opinion, etc.). The response needs to be succint, cogent and factual, without getting into any rhetoric about the value immigrants provide. Facts will discredit NumbersUSA...



    more...


    pictures 2 Consult a color wheel to see decorators color wheel. refer to the colour wheel.
  • refer to the colour wheel.



  • mirage
    02-03 01:21 PM
    Do you only do what IV support ? Did I say anywhere I want IV o endorse it ? Didn't we have these discussions over and over before? and the admins telling us to stop because IV goals are set and will not change?
    If you just want to argue and waste time, lookup previous threads discussing this and you'll have enough reading material for weeks to come.





    dresses color wheel for interior decorators color wheel. decorator#39;s color wheel,
  • decorator#39;s color wheel,



  • nc14
    10-19 11:03 AM
    Sent mine on Saturday.

    Keep this going folks we need to help ourselves.



    http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/cbo_30sept08.pdf

    11.
    Question: We have a number of date availability questions. They are:
    a.
    What is the demographic makeup of those in the current backlog? Can we get data on their nationality?
    Response: No, demographic data is not currently available and would require a special Information Technology Service Request (ITSR) be drafted and submitted to the Office of Information Technology www.uscis.gov
    (OIT). The administrative burden on USCIS to pursue an ITSR solution and add an additional workload on the O&M contractor cannot be justified given the level of effort involved.



    more...


    makeup Ives Color Wheel decorators color wheel. on the color wheel to mix
  • on the color wheel to mix



  • sanjaymk
    07-17 06:34 PM
    Here is a rough draft of what we could use for the Webfax, please feel free to add/modify and change it to get to the final version. I feel it is a little too long so feel free to suggest your changes.

    The Truth Shall Set You Free � Bible.
    OR
    This country will not be a good place for any of us to live in unless we make it a good place for all of us to live in. ~Theodore Roosevelt

    Respected <<Senator>>,

    I would like to bring it to your attention some of the false propaganda and myths about highly-skilled H1B workers that are being fabricated and spread among the Senators. Most notable among them is a fax from NumbersUSA organization.

    NumbersUSA has been faxing the below document to Senators and Congressman and urging them to vote against the SKIL bill act. I would like to bring it to your attention that this document is filled with blatantly untrue and misleading statements.

    Dear [This fax will go to Your U.S. Senators and U.S. Representative ]

    I oppose any increase in the annual H-1B visa cap, including those in the SKIL Act. I am counting on you to oppose it.

    Here are just a few reasons why I hope you will oppose the SKIL Act:

    (1) The six-year visas allow foreign workers to bring in their families, and guarantee thousands of anchor babies.
    (2) H-1B salaries are tax-exempt - no FICA, no federal or state income taxes. They can live at the same level as tax-paying Americans at a lower cost. Therefore, Congress allows foreigners to "low-ball" American workers.

    (3) H-1Bs can leave the job they came to fill and seek other jobs, not necessarily in the "hard to fill" category.

    (4) Most H-1Bs are of a "protected" ethnic group, so H-1Bs have an affirmative action preference when competing with Americans for the same jobs.

    I would like to take the second point and prove the fallacy of this vicious propoganda.

    A simple google search of the key words (alien taxation), leads me to this IRS document http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/international/article/0,,id=129431,00.html that unambiguously states right at the beginning that

    ..the controlling principle is that RESIDENT ALIENS are taxed in the same manner as U.S. citizens on their worldwide income

    Further links in the same website lucidly and succinctly explains with clear examples the taxes for highly skilled H1B workers(The links to these documents are furnished in the Appendix.)

    As a resident of your state I would like my representatives to use their precious votes based on sound facts and information from credible and trustworthy sources, because the last thing a representative would want is their constituents doubting their credibility and decision making.

    I sincerely, kindly and respectfully urge you to kindly take this into account while making your decisions in the future.

    Respectfully Yours,
    <Name>


    Appendix.
    ========

    http://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc851.html
    http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/international/article/0,,id=129428,00.html (Example 8 specifically)


    ================================================== =====





    girlfriend on the color wheel to mix decorators color wheel. Color-challenged decorators
  • Color-challenged decorators



  • onemorecame
    10-18 12:38 PM
    yes they received RFE and status changed to "Response Review"





    hairstyles Wall color, accent color, decorators color wheel. other on the color wheel
  • other on the color wheel



  • missourian
    07-16 05:19 PM
    Why they are misrepresenting senators, we are not paying TAX!! ?, is that possible for IV to take action about it by counter emailing?.

    Original Poster, Even in IV we have webfaxes, I used to send around 100 faxes to all the senators for all 50 states, so IV has that facility, Kuddos to you by lending a helping hand on programming part if required.





    sc3
    10-20 01:06 PM
    Hello there,
    I cant less concur to what you jsut said, if someone has something to say and critique , they can very well post their response or send a private message.

    Anyways the focus is the campaign. Have we decided on what and when we should do this flower campaign?

    I request all IV members, to please unite and do something, we all need to be mobile and create more awareness.

    Have we all forgotten how much publicity we got in 2007? lets all wait till the election day is over and the right candidate is elected.

    Then we should plan a rally.


    I am lucky, because I work hard. We all can be lucky as well, all we need to do is, work hard on these rally's. A flower campaign, a rally and maybe someone earlier suggested the EB community should take one day off work and attend that rally. This way, they will understand our Importance

    How stupid can someone be to give me a red for my previous post.

    Now for this. Why should someone hide behind a red dot (just to say "you suck" and things like that). Most, if not all, red dots are personal attack on the person rather than the post. The very few reds which actually are justifiable are the ones where someone is given the red for his offensive remarks.

    I realize that a side discussion on red dots is not germane to this post, but it is the participants in the discussion here who have brought it up. As evidenced by so many posts that keep happening now and then, some feel bad to post when people intimidate them with reds. Of course, some may say that red dots doesn't matter, but to a new member (who has contrarian views), getting red pretty much means some people are not going to take them seriously.





    logiclife
    06-30 06:22 PM
    The current events starting from a rumor has caused frustration in our members. The news coming out of AILA got us into action and we are working on trying to prevent this visa bulletin disaster to happen for our members. Due to weekend, There are less opportunities to pursue but we are not taking this as an excuse and please know that IV is working this weekend and have been working ever since we heard about this news and are using all measures and contacts at the appropriate levels of government to help our members. At this time we do not have a conclusive outcome for our members as the efforts are continuing. The efforts are in full swing and will continue until the bulletin comes out. We are prepared to make efforts on Monday when the offices open.

    Be assured we are considering all options. We are also working with like minded organizations and on
    our own to prevent this disaster to happen for our members. IV is committed to pursue measures in case of any
    visa bulletin that will change the current dates.

    Please be patient and continue to support us. We will continue to update on the website as we have any more
    update to share. The DOS's actions, USCIS actions and the resulting litigation from USCIS or other plaintiffs will take time to materialize and core group will post updates and action items as soon as there is something actionable that we wish for all our members to participate.

    Please continue with your 485 filing process and file your 485 as soon as possible. Do not be late and do not postpone or slow down your 485 filing work due to rumors or other fears. Keep doing what you are doing.

    IV may post update about its course of action as early as Sunday evening.

    IV team



    No comments:

    Post a Comment