
abcdefgh
01-16 11:21 AM
Date of sign up: Jan. 16, 2007
Subscription Name: Secure $20 Per Month Recurring Contribution
Subscription Number: S-92E2356024336193V
Can you confirm?
Subscription Name: Secure $20 Per Month Recurring Contribution
Subscription Number: S-92E2356024336193V
Can you confirm?
wallpaper Happy Birthday In Advance
vdlrao
09-10 08:42 AM
did any one did math...
EB1 - all current
|
|
\/
EB2 - World current
|
|
\/
EB2 - India / China
|
| ( When above EB2 India/China gets current 2-3years? )
\/
EB3 All
|
|
\/
EB3 I/C ( When EB1 , EB2 is Current , all visa numbers will flood to EB3 right ? so may be in 4-5 years EB3 may get current ? )
EB1 - all current
|
|
\/
EB2 Applications with old Priority Dates (Mostly EB2 - India / China)
|
|
\/
|
| ( When above EB2 India/China gets current 2-3years? )
\/
EB3 Applications with old Priority Dates (Mostly EB3 - India / China/ Mexico)
.
EB1 - all current
|
|
\/
EB2 - World current
|
|
\/
EB2 - India / China
|
| ( When above EB2 India/China gets current 2-3years? )
\/
EB3 All
|
|
\/
EB3 I/C ( When EB1 , EB2 is Current , all visa numbers will flood to EB3 right ? so may be in 4-5 years EB3 may get current ? )
EB1 - all current
|
|
\/
EB2 Applications with old Priority Dates (Mostly EB2 - India / China)
|
|
\/
|
| ( When above EB2 India/China gets current 2-3years? )
\/
EB3 Applications with old Priority Dates (Mostly EB3 - India / China/ Mexico)
.
clockwork
08-07 12:06 AM
Type 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007
EB1-All 41,672 34,168 14,453 31,291 64,731 36,960 26,697
EB2-All 42,550 44,316 15,406 32,534 42,597 21,911 44,162
EB3-All 85,847 88,002 46,415 85,969 129,070 89,922 85,030
EB-All 179,195 174,968 82,137 155,330 246,878 159,081 155,889
EB1-I 3,543 2,820 1,266 2,998 6,336 3,156 2,855
EB2-I 21,355 21,310 8,536 16,262 16,687 3,720 6,203
EB3-I 16,339 17,354 10,647 19,889 23,250 3,006 17,795
EB-I 41,720 41,919 20,818 39,496 47,160 17,358 26,853
Overall EB3 has got more numbers than EB2 in last 7 years for all and india specific grouping.
Hi Sachug22,
Some of the data you specified does not add up well. For example 2006 India, EB-total is 17,358 but 3,156+3,720+3,006 adds upto 9882.
Any idea?
Type 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007
EB1-All 41,672 34,168 14,453 31,291 64,731 36,960 26,697
EB2-All 42,550 44,316 15,406 32,534 42,597 21,911 44,162
EB3-All 85,847 88,002 46,415 85,969 129,070 89,922 85,030
EB-All 179,195 174,968 82,137 155,330 246,878 159,081 155,889
EB1-I 3,543 2,820 1,266 2,998 6,336 3,156 2,855
EB2-I 21,355 21,310 8,536 16,262 16,687 3,720 6,203
EB3-I 16,339 17,354 10,647 19,889 23,250 3,006 17,795
EB-I 41,720 41,919 20,818 39,496 47,160 17,358 26,853
Thanks
EB1-All 41,672 34,168 14,453 31,291 64,731 36,960 26,697
EB2-All 42,550 44,316 15,406 32,534 42,597 21,911 44,162
EB3-All 85,847 88,002 46,415 85,969 129,070 89,922 85,030
EB-All 179,195 174,968 82,137 155,330 246,878 159,081 155,889
EB1-I 3,543 2,820 1,266 2,998 6,336 3,156 2,855
EB2-I 21,355 21,310 8,536 16,262 16,687 3,720 6,203
EB3-I 16,339 17,354 10,647 19,889 23,250 3,006 17,795
EB-I 41,720 41,919 20,818 39,496 47,160 17,358 26,853
Overall EB3 has got more numbers than EB2 in last 7 years for all and india specific grouping.
Hi Sachug22,
Some of the data you specified does not add up well. For example 2006 India, EB-total is 17,358 but 3,156+3,720+3,006 adds upto 9882.
Any idea?
Type 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007
EB1-All 41,672 34,168 14,453 31,291 64,731 36,960 26,697
EB2-All 42,550 44,316 15,406 32,534 42,597 21,911 44,162
EB3-All 85,847 88,002 46,415 85,969 129,070 89,922 85,030
EB-All 179,195 174,968 82,137 155,330 246,878 159,081 155,889
EB1-I 3,543 2,820 1,266 2,998 6,336 3,156 2,855
EB2-I 21,355 21,310 8,536 16,262 16,687 3,720 6,203
EB3-I 16,339 17,354 10,647 19,889 23,250 3,006 17,795
EB-I 41,720 41,919 20,818 39,496 47,160 17,358 26,853
Thanks
2011 advance happy birthday.
yabadaba
02-21 03:46 PM
pitha...while i bear the frustration of the doors slamming on my face in october 2005 (eb2 was current prior to that) for the sheer fact that i had an incompetent attorney during the initial days when my LC process started.....i would not go far as saying that the porters have "cheated" the system.
The law via Chintakuntla provided that a person with a bachelors degree and 5 years experience is equal to an advanced degree holder.
All the porters are doing is following the law. Its frustrating to people like you and me, but its their right. If i was in their position and the law allowed me to take advantage of a provision of this nature, I would gladly take it.
The law via Chintakuntla provided that a person with a bachelors degree and 5 years experience is equal to an advanced degree holder.
All the porters are doing is following the law. Its frustrating to people like you and me, but its their right. If i was in their position and the law allowed me to take advantage of a provision of this nature, I would gladly take it.
more...
Pineapple
06-13 04:15 PM
I apologize for being rude earlier to Senthil. That was perhaps out of line.
What annoys me is the misconception many have regarding hiring a non-American, and what annoys me further is the fact that many H1Bs fall for the same facile arguments made by you-know-who.
Fact is, if we define displacement as "not hiring", then ANY hiring is, by definition, a displacement of one who is not hired.
For example: Say Jane is hired for X dollars per year, because John, who is equally qualified is not interested in working at that salary. Can John claim he was displaced by someone willing to work at a lower salary? Of course he can. But here is the deal: No matter how high you peg $ X (Say 120K), or how unique Jane is (Say Jane is the only person the company could find). Now keep increasing X, and at some point a John will walk in through the door since the money is good.
Bottom line? You may think you are not displacing anyone, but you ARE unless you are the only person on the planet who can do that job. For every Jane, one can find a disgruntled John. It makes not one jot of difference if you are American or Ethiopian. The Jane/John example I gave stands regardless.
What annoys me is the misconception many have regarding hiring a non-American, and what annoys me further is the fact that many H1Bs fall for the same facile arguments made by you-know-who.
Fact is, if we define displacement as "not hiring", then ANY hiring is, by definition, a displacement of one who is not hired.
For example: Say Jane is hired for X dollars per year, because John, who is equally qualified is not interested in working at that salary. Can John claim he was displaced by someone willing to work at a lower salary? Of course he can. But here is the deal: No matter how high you peg $ X (Say 120K), or how unique Jane is (Say Jane is the only person the company could find). Now keep increasing X, and at some point a John will walk in through the door since the money is good.
Bottom line? You may think you are not displacing anyone, but you ARE unless you are the only person on the planet who can do that job. For every Jane, one can find a disgruntled John. It makes not one jot of difference if you are American or Ethiopian. The Jane/John example I gave stands regardless.
cygent
03-21 04:35 PM
Hello all,
How do you determine if the category filed is EB2 or EB3? How can you find that out from which document?
Thanks!
How do you determine if the category filed is EB2 or EB3? How can you find that out from which document?
Thanks!
more...
GCVivek
05-23 01:46 PM
Here is the issue: If you are thinking of doing MBA to get a management job in a US company and are an Indian, please forget it. You might get a low level management position paying at most 80K. MBA is not for everyone - you have to have it in you to get something out of an MBA. It's not about landing that good job. You hear about the 1 crore offers that IIM students get from top American companies? Well, they are kicked out of the job in 1 year and then join Infosys or Wipro. Not because they are not brilliant but because their conversational skills are terrible and so is their language. Unless you are planning to settle in India OR REALLY THINKING OF PUTTING A LOT OF EFFORT in mastering the English language and your outlook, an MBA is not going to serve you in the US.
Like, someone said, an MBA is more than just a degree. You can get a better, much higher paying job (300K+) without an MBA but with excellent logic, hard work, conversational skills and outgoing personality. No GC required :)
Like, someone said, an MBA is more than just a degree. You can get a better, much higher paying job (300K+) without an MBA but with excellent logic, hard work, conversational skills and outgoing personality. No GC required :)
2010 happy birthday in advance
sankalp
06-11 12:13 PM
rightly said. This is not first time this came up on radar. with success of TARP this comes up everytime we fix the system.
Done
Senator John Cornyn (R-TX)
Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-TX)
Done
Senator John Cornyn (R-TX)
Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-TX)
more...

[uber]
03-11 10:39 PM
when is the poll gonna be set up?
hair happy birthday in advance
amitjoey
07-05 05:31 PM
Guys, please contribute to IV. I just did today, and believe me, you will feel better for doing so...
This is not just for you and me, but also for those who will come after us. Also, this is not a battle just to sue USCIS/DOS, but a war we need to fight on multiple fronts:
1) First and foremost, we the immigrant community need to join hands and fight as one cohesive group.
2) Sue the government agencies for damages/violation of law/precedents due to the revised visa bulletin
3) Get this matter the attention it deserves in the media
4) Try and get congress to intervene in this matter, and also introduce and pass legislation that will fix the broken employment based immigration system
5) Request corporate sponsorship. Since employers spent money on this fiasco as well, they will have a vested interest in pursuing this as well.
The main thing, however, is funds. IV needs funds to fight for us. Each of us has already spent 100's (many even 1000's) of $ trying to get ready to file our I-485's. So even if 10,000 members contribute just $100 each, it will be $1 mil. I am sure each of us can at least spare that much. It is a small price to pay for liberation from this GC mess for all of us....
With ~15,000 members already, and hopefully some serious $$$$$$ raised, IV will be a force to be reckoned with. No one will be able to treat us with such disdain ever again...
Awesome! you said it!!
This is not just for you and me, but also for those who will come after us. Also, this is not a battle just to sue USCIS/DOS, but a war we need to fight on multiple fronts:
1) First and foremost, we the immigrant community need to join hands and fight as one cohesive group.
2) Sue the government agencies for damages/violation of law/precedents due to the revised visa bulletin
3) Get this matter the attention it deserves in the media
4) Try and get congress to intervene in this matter, and also introduce and pass legislation that will fix the broken employment based immigration system
5) Request corporate sponsorship. Since employers spent money on this fiasco as well, they will have a vested interest in pursuing this as well.
The main thing, however, is funds. IV needs funds to fight for us. Each of us has already spent 100's (many even 1000's) of $ trying to get ready to file our I-485's. So even if 10,000 members contribute just $100 each, it will be $1 mil. I am sure each of us can at least spare that much. It is a small price to pay for liberation from this GC mess for all of us....
With ~15,000 members already, and hopefully some serious $$$$$$ raised, IV will be a force to be reckoned with. No one will be able to treat us with such disdain ever again...
Awesome! you said it!!
more...
coolmanasip
03-10 01:05 PM
Change of employer does not imply your use of the AC21.....the rule does not require you to notify USCIS....so in many cases, if you do not notify them, it is likely that they will never know and approve your GC. But, if they issue an RFE and if your sponsoring employer gives you the offer for future job you should be okay..........you may only have to work for them for at least a little bit after you got your GC....
hot Best Advance Happy Birthday
feedfront
09-23 12:14 PM
Hi All,
Employer A - original sponsoring employer. Got laidoff and joined B (large corporate). Before dates got current got offer from C and C applied for H1 transfer. Now received RFE on I-485 to provide EVL from current employer along with paystubs and W2.
My problem here is that I consulted Murthy and they are saying that I need to make a choice between my current employer B and my potential new employer C whom I have not started working yet but they have filed for H-1 transfer. If I respond to the RFE using my current employer information then it is more straightforward but then I will need to stay with them if I get my GC right away after responding to the RFE. But if I use my new employer's letter then I don't have paystubs to show until I join them which won't be until the H-1 transfer goes through and I go through one payroll cycle. But that will be too late to respond to the RFE.
If I don't join C then I need to pay for the H1 transfer that they filed and attorneys fees. At the same time I am also not happy with my current employers HR and attorney.
I would go for employer B, as my misery would be short. You are current and it's just few weeks (unless something goes wrong) + 6 months of misery working with current employer (max 9 months :cool: ) . You can work part time with C to cover up your H1B fees.
Employer A - original sponsoring employer. Got laidoff and joined B (large corporate). Before dates got current got offer from C and C applied for H1 transfer. Now received RFE on I-485 to provide EVL from current employer along with paystubs and W2.
My problem here is that I consulted Murthy and they are saying that I need to make a choice between my current employer B and my potential new employer C whom I have not started working yet but they have filed for H-1 transfer. If I respond to the RFE using my current employer information then it is more straightforward but then I will need to stay with them if I get my GC right away after responding to the RFE. But if I use my new employer's letter then I don't have paystubs to show until I join them which won't be until the H-1 transfer goes through and I go through one payroll cycle. But that will be too late to respond to the RFE.
If I don't join C then I need to pay for the H1 transfer that they filed and attorneys fees. At the same time I am also not happy with my current employers HR and attorney.
I would go for employer B, as my misery would be short. You are current and it's just few weeks (unless something goes wrong) + 6 months of misery working with current employer (max 9 months :cool: ) . You can work part time with C to cover up your H1B fees.
more...
house Happy Birthday 26
hemal555
02-05 07:09 PM
Varsha, I can make it for the meeting in Warren. Thanks Hemal
tattoo happy birthday in advance

GIDOC
07-13 11:03 PM
Different opinions have been expressed in this forum over Murthy's letter to DHS. I think any letter or noise helps the situation. When writing to congressmen and senators about our difficulties with the legal immigration system we can quote the letter to make the point. Legal immigration issues have long been ignored in this country. It is time for Legal Immigration issues to be in the limelight.
more...
pictures Happy Birthday In Advance
.jpg)
bayarea07
09-10 02:24 PM
HR5882 will be presented next after HR6020 :-)
I do see some action now on http://judiciary.house.gov/hearings/calendar.html
HR6020 is being presented right now
I do see some action now on http://judiciary.house.gov/hearings/calendar.html
HR6020 is being presented right now
dresses Cheery Happy Birthday Friend

yabadaba
08-21 02:32 PM
luvschocolates: not sure what you are looking for from an employment based immigration site?
You have broken the law and you are illegally here. End of story. Even if there is no one here that will do the job that you do, there has to be documentation that proves that. Immigration law is one of the most complicated laws out there and other than a few categories like family based immigration or diversity lottery based immigration, most forms are extremely complex and reguire legal guidance to do so.
Yours is an open and shut case, no lawyer worth his salt will take you case up for free. Like a poster said earlier, ignorance of the law does not allow you to break it.
By your analogy, if I come from a country where there are no seat belt laws and using my international driver's permit I drive a car without weaing a seatbelt, does not make it ok. When caught, I will be arrested and fined.
In your case it would be easier for you to leave by yourself, rather than risk being deported and getting a 10 year entry ban.
You have broken the law and you are illegally here. End of story. Even if there is no one here that will do the job that you do, there has to be documentation that proves that. Immigration law is one of the most complicated laws out there and other than a few categories like family based immigration or diversity lottery based immigration, most forms are extremely complex and reguire legal guidance to do so.
Yours is an open and shut case, no lawyer worth his salt will take you case up for free. Like a poster said earlier, ignorance of the law does not allow you to break it.
By your analogy, if I come from a country where there are no seat belt laws and using my international driver's permit I drive a car without weaing a seatbelt, does not make it ok. When caught, I will be arrested and fined.
In your case it would be easier for you to leave by yourself, rather than risk being deported and getting a 10 year entry ban.
more...
makeup happy birthday in advance
Almond
07-05 01:44 PM
OK, you two, I see what you're saying. So one has to pay for the right to start a new thread. In that case those who have questions will start PMing those who seem to know stuff or going offtopic in random threads.
girlfriend Happy Birthday In Advance
sam_hoosier
01-18 11:09 AM
Signed up for $20/month.
hairstyles happy birthday in advance
gvenkat
10-20 09:24 AM
Mccain is suportive to immigration yes. But not to legal but illegal. And there will be too m any distractions under his regime the 100 yer war in iraq and a new war in IRan that this will be in the back burner and the economy going down and us losing jobs so that we dont have to worry about GC. :mad::mad::mad:
Wake up US needs a change.. didnt we have a republican president for the last 8 yeras.. didnt the retrogession happen during that time.. so what we need is chnage and thigns will fall in place.. although Obama might not be pro-immigration we might have some transparency...
Wake up US needs a change.. didnt we have a republican president for the last 8 yeras.. didnt the retrogession happen during that time.. so what we need is chnage and thigns will fall in place.. although Obama might not be pro-immigration we might have some transparency...
tinku01
02-20 03:02 PM
these type of posts keep you moving with this GC Process. Mine is EB2 June, I hope it would also become current in coming months.:p
tinamatthew
07-23 12:14 AM
I came to US through CompanyA on L1A Visa 4 months back. My L1A Visa is valid till Mar-09. I had applied for the H1B Visa when I was in India. I got the H1B Visa and now has a valid petition effective Oct-07.
I would like to know the following.
Can I join the Company B from Company A without going back to India after Oct-07?Shouldn't be a problem, but I need some clarifying
Do you have an i-94 for the H1B visa? Do you have 2 visas in your passport - L1 and H1? Or so you have an a receipt issued by the USCIS for the H1B
Please clarify
I would like to know the following.
Can I join the Company B from Company A without going back to India after Oct-07?Shouldn't be a problem, but I need some clarifying
Do you have an i-94 for the H1B visa? Do you have 2 visas in your passport - L1 and H1? Or so you have an a receipt issued by the USCIS for the H1B
Please clarify
No comments:
Post a Comment