pd_recapturing
10-15 12:00 PM
I think you need to show visa proof when you go to most of the DMVs.
But one of friend renewd his lic(PA DMV) without showing H1 or EAD. He renewed it online.
When I tried to renew my licence online it prompted me that my citizenship requires me to go to DMV local office personally.
Well, if your friend was able to get it renewed online, that mean, he must have got his first DL in PA long time ago and at that time, there was no flag that talked about immigration status like I-94. But at the later stage, DMV started attaching a restriction with H1B and other visa hoders to check the I-94 H1B status etc ...those ppl r still enjoying same setup and ppl like us are going through this whole excercise.
But one of friend renewd his lic(PA DMV) without showing H1 or EAD. He renewed it online.
When I tried to renew my licence online it prompted me that my citizenship requires me to go to DMV local office personally.
Well, if your friend was able to get it renewed online, that mean, he must have got his first DL in PA long time ago and at that time, there was no flag that talked about immigration status like I-94. But at the later stage, DMV started attaching a restriction with H1B and other visa hoders to check the I-94 H1B status etc ...those ppl r still enjoying same setup and ppl like us are going through this whole excercise.
wallpaper welsh dragon tattoo.

mhtanim
02-11 06:00 PM
Count me in. No FP Notice yet.
NKR
08-04 10:18 AM
How about some green dots guys for sharing such a inspirational story...
Sorry dude, I couldn't give you a green though I wanted to because some people gave me a red for speaking the truth and now I need to have some more reputation to give you a green again.
The processing time is different for different cases depending on the time it takes for background processing and all that. I think that is why sometimes we see an earlier case getting processed ahead of a later case, but I just cannot think of a reason why the processing of a 2002 case got delayed.
Sorry dude, I couldn't give you a green though I wanted to because some people gave me a red for speaking the truth and now I need to have some more reputation to give you a green again.
The processing time is different for different cases depending on the time it takes for background processing and all that. I think that is why sometimes we see an earlier case getting processed ahead of a later case, but I just cannot think of a reason why the processing of a 2002 case got delayed.
2011 Celtic Cross Tattoo
rameshk75
04-15 10:20 AM
Congrats for your freedom after 9 yrs..N'joy the future..
more...
Lasantha
04-11 02:24 PM
I called once after my PD became current this month, that was last Wednesday (9th). The IO that I spoke to would not give me any information. All she said was "You will hear from us within next 60 days". So I guess it all depends on the IO that you speak to. As for LUDs, I did not get any since my FP.
As for Cross Chargeabilty, I saw a post on a successfull case only yesterday on IV forums. So it actually works. Hope you hear some good news soon.
BTW how did you request CIS to use your spouce's country of birth? Did you send then a letter requesting it? How about requesting an INFOPASS to get their attention?
LASANTHE,
I know you are a very active member of this community and I have been following your posts for a while. Congrats on the GC!! Did you call them -TSC to remind them to process your application as your dates recently became current?
I got married this year to a person from ROW category. As such, my dates are current and I applied 485 for my wife and also asked my application to be considered in ROW. No LUDs on my case so far :(.. I have gotten receipts for my spouse. I am not sure how to shout out to TSC to process my application in ROW. .... any ideas...
As for Cross Chargeabilty, I saw a post on a successfull case only yesterday on IV forums. So it actually works. Hope you hear some good news soon.
BTW how did you request CIS to use your spouce's country of birth? Did you send then a letter requesting it? How about requesting an INFOPASS to get their attention?
LASANTHE,
I know you are a very active member of this community and I have been following your posts for a while. Congrats on the GC!! Did you call them -TSC to remind them to process your application as your dates recently became current?
I got married this year to a person from ROW category. As such, my dates are current and I applied 485 for my wife and also asked my application to be considered in ROW. No LUDs on my case so far :(.. I have gotten receipts for my spouse. I am not sure how to shout out to TSC to process my application in ROW. .... any ideas...
hebron
06-23 08:25 AM
Mine is the same company that applied for EB2 in the first place
Thanks Jamesingham, Did you get your PERM approval? When you applied for EB2 with the same employer that filed your EB3, were your job descriptions atleast 50% different?
Thanks.
Thanks Jamesingham, Did you get your PERM approval? When you applied for EB2 with the same employer that filed your EB3, were your job descriptions atleast 50% different?
Thanks.
more...
kprgroup
12-02 10:42 AM
Same here.MTR approved NOV 2008 but online still showing Denied.It's strange feeling when you see denied status online..........Just live with it
Its been 2 years but my I-485 still shows denied although my MTR got approved and i have renewed 2 EADs and 2 APs etc.
Don't know for sure but i sent a letter to whitehouse and they sent a response couple of months later indicating my case is waiting for VISA number and everything else is alright.
And since my EADs and APs are approved in 2 years i am not that worried about online showing denied.
Its been 2 years but my I-485 still shows denied although my MTR got approved and i have renewed 2 EADs and 2 APs etc.
Don't know for sure but i sent a letter to whitehouse and they sent a response couple of months later indicating my case is waiting for VISA number and everything else is alright.
And since my EADs and APs are approved in 2 years i am not that worried about online showing denied.
2010 Intricacy of Celtic Tattoo
tinamatthew
07-21 02:00 PM
Thank you katrina for your response.
My fear is that if I have an interview, I would fall to pieces and get so nervous to answer questions.
I also wonder if my entries from 1986 will show up when they check the records.
It probably will not show up, but if you think you will be that nervous then you may want to get an attorney. But your case looks ok. You have maintained status since your last entry.
My fear is that if I have an interview, I would fall to pieces and get so nervous to answer questions.
I also wonder if my entries from 1986 will show up when they check the records.
It probably will not show up, but if you think you will be that nervous then you may want to get an attorney. But your case looks ok. You have maintained status since your last entry.
more...

Yeldarb
05-02 06:45 PM
www.barbdwyer.com/contacts - a site with a full admin section made for a local doctor's office to allow patients to order contact lenses online. Utilizes PHP and mySQL (domain name coming soon)
www.scriptscribbler.com/quiz - a site to allow students in AP European History to review for the final exam. Also utilizes PHP and mySQL. Students can add their own questions into the database which will in turn be randomly asked to students taking the quiz
www.scriptscribbler.com/quiz - a site to allow students in AP European History to review for the final exam. Also utilizes PHP and mySQL. Students can add their own questions into the database which will in turn be randomly asked to students taking the quiz
hair Celtic Tattoos

pyrosleepy
04-30 02:58 PM
Not Yet...But murthy.com says they are considering to reinstate PP for I-140. Check murthy.com for more information on this
I did not see it in murthy.com. Can you please paste the link or the text.
Thanks,
I did not see it in murthy.com. Can you please paste the link or the text.
Thanks,
more...
CaveMan232
10-22 12:50 AM
How long would this whole process take by the time 140 is approved?
hot the Welsh dragon tattoo
nosightofgc
11-02 12:13 PM
What was the status on USCIS online system when you got an RFE? The reason I am asking is today my status changed to "Document Mailed to the Applicant". Not sure whether this is an approval or RFE. Of course will know in few days.
Thanks
Thanks
more...
house tattoo designs ofwholesale
go_guy123
10-05 11:43 AM
Its probably a planned leak by the Obama Administration to the press to placate the hispanic lobby. Just chill... nothing's gonna happen.
Most likely....they are trying to play both side of the vote politics. That way they can say we tried earnestly but didn't happen because of republican opposition.
On the other hand they can avoid annoying center and independent voters.
Most likely....they are trying to play both side of the vote politics. That way they can say we tried earnestly but didn't happen because of republican opposition.
On the other hand they can avoid annoying center and independent voters.
tattoo Tattoos
mambarg
07-19 11:59 PM
Since we had filed 140 recently. we got e-approval with notice saying actual notice will follow in mail.
Has anyone ever filed with e-approval email printout as initial evidence ?
Thanks
Has anyone ever filed with e-approval email printout as initial evidence ?
Thanks
more...
pictures welsh tattoo designs.
Caliber
05-25 06:13 AM
Fax Sent
dresses welsh dragon tattoos
MatsP
May 12th, 2006, 08:27 AM
Of course Nikon can't help support third party lenses. They have a specification (that isn't available to others) that specify how the interface between the camera and the lens should work - but the can't change that specification (or change what the camera does) in order to support other manufacturers lenses. If they really wanted other manufacturers to make lenses to work on Nikon, they would perhaps publish (or license) the specification. But I don't think Nikon is particularly interested in doing so.
Sigma, however, has made it their business to reverse engineer the interface between the camera and the lens, without the access to the specification. They therefore are responsible (even if they plead not so) for any malfunction between the two. However, one of the problems with reverse engineering is that you can only see what's being used at any particular time - the spec may well have some variations that aren't used in a particular setup, but allows for future expansion. This is where Sigma will have a problem when Nikon brings out a new/different camera model.
The firmware for the lens should be possible to upgrade, assuming it's a case of just not understanding some command or such.
--
Mats
Sigma, however, has made it their business to reverse engineer the interface between the camera and the lens, without the access to the specification. They therefore are responsible (even if they plead not so) for any malfunction between the two. However, one of the problems with reverse engineering is that you can only see what's being used at any particular time - the spec may well have some variations that aren't used in a particular setup, but allows for future expansion. This is where Sigma will have a problem when Nikon brings out a new/different camera model.
The firmware for the lens should be possible to upgrade, assuming it's a case of just not understanding some command or such.
--
Mats
more...
makeup hairstyles welsh tattoos.
mikemeyers
11-20 05:19 PM
Let say, I continue taking classes until i get for visa stamping, how would they know that I am taking classes other than the grades that were posted or transcript.
If i don't take classes anymore, how wud they know I m not taking any classes?
If i don't take classes anymore, how wud they know I m not taking any classes?
girlfriend Florence Welch Tattoos

painful_GC
03-11 03:10 PM
hi..Many thanks..this is an excellent information..I was suggested to wait for the H1 Decession and then get L2 status.Good to know that we can do L2 and EAD cocurrent filing.is there any URL about this information ?? Secondly..
If i go with required documents to india and get stamped how long do u think it takes??
If i go with required documents to india and get stamped how long do u think it takes??
hairstyles welsh dragon tattoo designs.
veni001
06-22 02:44 PM
Make sure your LCA and H1B will be amended with the promotion first....
I have been working with my current employer for the last 5 years in job title
A (Software Engineer), which wasn't qualified for EB2. But now I will be been promoted to a significantly different job title and responsibilities B (Research Scientist), with the same employer and The requirements for that position are a Masters degree with
one year of experience. Does this qualify for a EB2 ? Does EB2 require managerial
experience i.e. should you be managing people or is that not a requirement? The employer will later file for a PERM labor in EB2.
For the purpose of EB2 labor for the new position, I need to show 1 year of
work experience.
Question: Would I be able to use/show the work experience I
gained when I was working in job title A with the same employer? i.e. Will I
be able to use on-the-job work experience that I gained before I was promoted
to the new position? Remember, the current job title B (for which EB2 labor is
being filed) and requirements are significantly different from the previous job
title A and requirements (which only qualified for a EB3). Have anyone got their
labor approved in EB2 with work experience from the same employer? Are there any
USCIS published documents that coult clarify this?
I have my I-140 approved in EB3 and I have also filed for 485. Assuming the EB2
labor certification gets approved, could I re-capture my EB3 Priority Date? If so,
what is the exact procedure for doing that?
Is the attempt to process my labor in EB2 completely independent of my
existing EB3 labor and I-140? Will a denial of EB2 labor affect my existing
EB3 approved labor and I-140?
Thanks much for your time in helping clarify this.
I have been working with my current employer for the last 5 years in job title
A (Software Engineer), which wasn't qualified for EB2. But now I will be been promoted to a significantly different job title and responsibilities B (Research Scientist), with the same employer and The requirements for that position are a Masters degree with
one year of experience. Does this qualify for a EB2 ? Does EB2 require managerial
experience i.e. should you be managing people or is that not a requirement? The employer will later file for a PERM labor in EB2.
For the purpose of EB2 labor for the new position, I need to show 1 year of
work experience.
Question: Would I be able to use/show the work experience I
gained when I was working in job title A with the same employer? i.e. Will I
be able to use on-the-job work experience that I gained before I was promoted
to the new position? Remember, the current job title B (for which EB2 labor is
being filed) and requirements are significantly different from the previous job
title A and requirements (which only qualified for a EB3). Have anyone got their
labor approved in EB2 with work experience from the same employer? Are there any
USCIS published documents that coult clarify this?
I have my I-140 approved in EB3 and I have also filed for 485. Assuming the EB2
labor certification gets approved, could I re-capture my EB3 Priority Date? If so,
what is the exact procedure for doing that?
Is the attempt to process my labor in EB2 completely independent of my
existing EB3 labor and I-140? Will a denial of EB2 labor affect my existing
EB3 approved labor and I-140?
Thanks much for your time in helping clarify this.
ivar
09-11 11:04 AM
I read some posts from the thread you mentioned and i was not able to read it entirely as it was a very long thread. I couldn't figure out what changed with respect to EB2 job zones. I have filed my current perm in EB2 with senior software engineer title and i am not sure what will happen to that. I am in this country for 5 years and still struggling to get my PERM approved (So far i have filed PERM three times :)) Is there anyone in IV who has got their PERM approved with Priority date from DECEMBER 2008 onwards? This will be little encouraging.
Are there any PERM approvals with priority date after DEC 08? I believe a lot of people on IV have already passed this stage (Many may have EAD by now) and there may not be many in this PERM queue. There are people like us who are still stuck with PERM and need to hear from fellow IVians if they are aware of the reasons for the PERM delays. It is taking more than 10 months to get the regular PERM approvals.
Are there any PERM approvals with priority date after DEC 08? I believe a lot of people on IV have already passed this stage (Many may have EAD by now) and there may not be many in this PERM queue. There are people like us who are still stuck with PERM and need to hear from fellow IVians if they are aware of the reasons for the PERM delays. It is taking more than 10 months to get the regular PERM approvals.
vjmjaan
04-15 09:17 PM
I found the ticket prices are comparable. The food was good. Not too much layover
and very good service.
They are very courteous and helpful in air and at Seoul airport.
and very good service.
They are very courteous and helpful in air and at Seoul airport.
No comments:
Post a Comment