Tuesday, June 14, 2011

pink backgrounds images

images Pink Background: 640x480 pink backgrounds images. Pink-wallpaper-pink-color-
  • Pink-wallpaper-pink-color-



  • tinku01
    07-17 10:33 AM
    I recieved reply from consulate stating that I need to get PCC from US consulate as I have not being living in India for a long time therefore there is no use of getting PCC from local police station. Now anybody let me know if I fly to SFO they would give my PCC with in a day or would take time ??/





    wallpaper Pink-wallpaper-pink-color- pink backgrounds images. floral pink background
  • floral pink background



  • ivgclive
    04-13 09:24 AM
    It is good that you came out at last to check in IV.

    You and your employer are tied on a fraud rope strongly, you can not get out of it. If he wants to jump into the water or you, you guys pull each other.




    Hi,
    I am on H1B without job and no paystubs.
    My employer has been trying to find a project for me but till now he couldnt get anything.
    Its been 6 months alreay since I am on H1B visa.
    He made me modify my actual experience to include fake projects .
    Now I am thinking of filing a complaint to DOL.
    I have my H1B petition and offer letter from the employer.
    But I am worried that if I file complaint ,my employer will threaten me telling that I faked my experience and submitted fake resumes.
    What should I do? Will DOL take any action against me?
    Any success stories of DOL complaint filing?





    pink backgrounds images. Pink And Black MySpace Layouts
  • Pink And Black MySpace Layouts



  • Sakthisagar
    11-11 09:21 AM
    I do not know whether this can be done, always consult with an attorney.

    any Notarized document is as good as oringinals, Please get signed all your certificate copies showing the originals to a Notary Public, I think this should work. If you decide to send originals attach a self paid courier (Fed-ex)(to address yours) USCIS will never send back the document otherwise. I remember previously the H1B visa stamping was in US itself to get the passport back we need to send a self addressed FED-EX cover pre-paid.

    Good Luck.





    2011 floral pink background pink backgrounds images. medium pink background
  • medium pink background



  • larmani
    04-29 01:50 PM
    Did you already applied for H1 extention and got RFE or you are just assuming you might get RFE. I recently applied extention for another 3 years and got it successfully. Our AOS is also pending. So dont worry. Anyway it is you choice to use EAD and extend every year.



    more...


    pink backgrounds images. Pink abstract - 654985
  • Pink abstract - 654985



  • raghuram
    11-10 09:43 PM
    For my recent in-laws trip, I took insurance from ICICI Lombard. As one of the previous poster mentioned they are tied up with United Healthcare and they give you an Identity Card from United Healthcare. I previously used United and they are pretty good. So its a reliable Insurance.
    I took the platinum cover for my in-laws(age:mid 50s) and it came to around INR 16k for both of them for a 3 months stay, which I consider is reasonable, given a $ 250K coverage.
    Previously when my parents came, I have taken ICICI Lombard. Though I was lucky enough that they did not have any medical issues and I did not need to show up at any doctor/hospital.

    ICICI Lombard is only a fixed coverage plan for people age over 55 years. It is not a comprehensive coverage plan. It only pays a small fraction of the actual costs.





    pink backgrounds images. Pink backgrounds 91
  • Pink backgrounds 91



  • tinamatthew
    07-21 12:01 AM
    To my knowledge, neither paystubs, W2s nor tax returns are required for filing.

    However, some attorneys (mine included) requested my tax returns for the last few years. I think this is so they are prepared just in case of RFE on something?

    To answer the original question with a quote from my grandmother whenever I whined, "but that's not fair" as a kid, "Life never is"



    The law is the law. We abide by them. We can lobby for changes to said law if we believe they are incorrect, but we don't break them before they are changed.

    The main reason why lawyers request W2 etc is to show you were in valid non-immigrant status, To prevent any RFEs/NOIDs



    more...


    pink backgrounds images. P4 Pink Wallpapers
  • P4 Pink Wallpapers



  • VDaminator
    06-11 04:36 PM
    lmao nah i didnt draw the bra it was there just when i put the textures over the image it kind of made it look hand drawn.





    2010 Pink And Black MySpace Layouts pink backgrounds images. Pink Background: 640x480
  • Pink Background: 640x480



  • kzinjuwadia
    05-25 01:22 PM
    After receiving GC do we have to report to SSN to change the SSN card but with same number. Existing card says work paper required.

    Any anyone knows action item required after receiving GC then please post here?

    Ppl do that; but I don't think it's a compulsory thing. Maybe it's good to remove one of the last traces of being non-immigrant in US ;)



    more...


    pink backgrounds images. Wallpapers · B.Themes Ecto
  • Wallpapers · B.Themes Ecto



  • digmetalq
    08-21 04:27 AM
    Democracy gives votes for the citizens. You aren't even close to being one to even speak up. You are still an Alien. If you don't like it, feel free to be a citizen of the country that you are from.

    Just because you pay tax, no one is answerable from the government to you, forget an apology. Taxation has got nothing to do with your right to vote. Right to vote is what is important in a democracy so that if the majority of the people don't like what is happening, they can make the change happen by their vote when the time comes.

    Apology from USCIS???? For what? USCIS is just an agency. They do not even make the laws. They just process the applications as per the law.

    You are right about we are Aliens, you are right that we are not citizens of US and thus have no right to vote. You know why politicians ignore us, they know by the time we get our GC and then our Citizenship we all will be long dead.





    hair medium pink background pink backgrounds images. Background - Bright pink
  • Background - Bright pink



  • Student with no hopes
    12-10 09:49 AM
    DREAM act is a political issue if passed will get Democrats millions and millions of hispanic votes and possibly help them in 2012 election. Republicans will also want those votes. So there is a possibility that DREAM will pass some day. It is unfortunate illegal aliens get path to citizenship and legal immigrants like us have to wait on an untimed line with a hope to get green card. It is all politics my friends. Bottom line is they are illegal when they came here. If they are students they should get F1 visas if they are working should get work permits. Giving them citizenship is ridiculous. No one supports our cause, not even the Hispanic community. Dude we should oppose illegal immigration that has kept legal immigration at hostage. Jai Hind!1

    Few problems with your post
    #1 It is politics to help the the hispanic community. At the same time, it is also common sense - since they are the ones, putting their neck out to get the reform. We sit at work and complain - and take no positive action to get the relief.
    #2 These people have to stand in line for GC and then citizenship - it is not direct citizenship - it is a path to legal residency.
    #3 If you are illegal, can't get any kind of visa - F1 or H1 or even a drivers license - which is why this legislation is justified or accepted by most americans.



    more...


    pink backgrounds images. pink and black. Backgrounds
  • pink and black. Backgrounds



  • camarasa
    07-08 10:08 PM
    Stueym I posted this response to your video.

    Well you answered your question in your own video - your family are legal immigrants who by your own admission pay taxes (as you should do) � whereas illegal immigrants don�t pay taxes for fear of being caught. The government thinks it�s best to make them legal quicker so they feel safe to pay taxes like everyone else� go figure?





    hot Pink abstract - 654985 pink backgrounds images. Colors \\ Pink Backgrounds
  • Colors \\ Pink Backgrounds



  • crystal
    04-11 02:56 PM
    When I look at any member public profile , I dont see Labor prority date and Category (Eb2/eb3). This is I guess because Labor priority date and category fields are not in addition information part of the profile. We need to move those fields into additional information part .



    more...


    house Pink Fashion Diva pink backgrounds images. desktop wallpaper of morning
  • desktop wallpaper of morning



  • eb3India
    05-21 11:56 AM
    I am new here and I have few questions to IV core members.

    Did we consider any other avenues find out is there any way out to influence DOS visa availability.

    How did Nurses was able to accomodate their visa numbers without any bills are ammendments ( I know there is lot of demand for nurses)

    you guys are doing a great job lobbying congressmen, but I think we should also consider finding out how current law if implemented properly can reduce the backlog and reduce retrogression.

    for example we should make sure 245i case should not effect our visa numbers, I belive we can work these hurdles while we wait for current immigration debate to complete.

    I called several senators last week and discussed with their immigration specialist, I got a feeling this debate is more about illegal aliens and about hispanic votes not many of them are considering legal aliens and issues.





    tattoo Pink backgrounds 91 pink backgrounds images. Retro Style Pink background
  • Retro Style Pink background



  • sagar_nyc
    02-11 11:45 PM
    I am with the same employer. Thanks for your answer

    Sagar,

    I have the same issue and mine got approved on Sep 10. I contacted my attorney and he told me the same answer as your Lawyer.

    Did you use AC21 or still with the same Employer?

    I am planning to use AC21 but because of this issue I'm kind of hesitate to do so.



    more...


    pictures P4 Pink Wallpapers pink backgrounds images. light pink background
  • light pink background



  • vikramy
    06-22 10:14 AM
    From what i know If chest x-ray is clear you are good. I would suggest to find a different surgeon. good to have a second opinion

    Guys,

    I have got a RFE for my medical on 9th June 2009. We got our medical done in July 2007 and filed in July 2007.

    The RFE is mentioning my medical records cannot be found. we are pretty sure we did file it.

    My lawyer says the best way is to get a new medical done and send the new reports. I heard his advise and went to get a new medical exam. The civil surgeon asked me for PPD (TB Test) reports from previous years (1998) as in 2007 (when only the X Rays were done and they were clear), the size of the induration was NOT required but says now we need the size. I am trying to get the reports from the hospital where I got the testing done, but it has been more than 7 days and i am still waiting. The civil surgeon says that if we don't find the records we can do another TB test.

    My PCP says that once the TB test is positive, it is always going to be positive (which is true as i got it done twice - 1997 and 1998) and the 2nd time the induration was more than the first time. If i get it 3rd time, is it going to be more induration? Also, are there chances of reaction due to getting it done the 3rd time? I think my PCP mentioned something like this earlier.

    The civil surgeon says that if the induration is more than 10 mm, i might have to go through treatment :( I was shocked to hear that and did some reading and found out from another member too that the treatment is recommended and NOT required.

    If the TB test results from 1998, don't come in time for me to respond to the RFE, can i not send the copy of my original medical done? I am going to ask the lawyer about it too, but wanted to know some personal experience of the folks who have gone through it.





    dresses Colors \\ Pink Backgrounds pink backgrounds images. Seamless Pink Baby Background
  • Seamless Pink Baby Background



  • anjans
    07-18 04:57 PM
    You need to fill the application with date of entry anf I-95 number!



    more...


    makeup Wallpapers · B.Themes Ecto pink backgrounds images. Pink Fashion Diva
  • Pink Fashion Diva



  • nk2
    06-17 12:15 PM
    There are a lot of IV members whose labor is not approved yet (like me) or did not have their 140 filed as of May 15.





    girlfriend Retro Style Pink background pink backgrounds images. wallpapers pink.
  • wallpapers pink.



  • ingegarcia
    04-17 09:08 AM
    Hi All,

    I am an aspiring US immigrant, and currently work with a desi-like employer who has not been paying me for last 3 months. I have resigned and started working at a new employer, using portability options. I will also contact DOL and report this to get my money back, however, DOL may not be able to recover it if the employer files for bankruptcy. I donot care much about money now, as its not too much and my new job increment covers it.

    Here are my questions

    1) Is there a way i can report this misdoing to USCIS directly. Is there any phone number/contact info to report frauds on I-140s and I-485s as he is holding some employees hostage (not allowing them to move out because of this situation where your money is stuck and so is your immigration).

    2) What else should i do to make this injustice visible? I will work with DOl and get my money back.

    3) I am thinking of reporting this directly to the I-140 processing centers. Is this is a good idea?


    PK

    My guess would be to report it with Labor Department instead...





    hairstyles pink and black. Backgrounds pink backgrounds images. stock vector : pink background
  • stock vector : pink background



  • sriwaitingforgc
    07-23 10:49 AM
    Are we supposed to get every year?? did ur friend apply EAD renewal online ?





    desibechara
    06-19 04:42 PM
    My HR called DBEC to get the final status of LC. They replied that "notice of forward" had been issued and since there is no query from that position. They have asked my Hr to call in 15 days to hear the final status.

    Have you guys heard anything like "notice of forward"( it was something like this)...

    These LC people in dallas are killing me..!


    DB





    fromnaija
    03-18 04:17 PM
    So it automatically changes the status from H4 to EAD. I have also confirmed this the officer about the status, he confirmed that the status will automatically changed to EAD. So H4 no longer exists for spouse if the spouse carried H4 earlier.

    Not true. Applying for and getting EAD and SSN does not invalidate H4; using the EAD to work does.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment