sathishav
02-18 09:24 AM
Guys,
1. I live in Cary and planning to drive to DC on Apr 04/05. Open to car pool.
2. I just came across this forum and made a small $50 donation. ( More later on how things work out) . I still don't have access to Donor forums. I did mail StarSun my unique#.
inputs appreciated.
1. I live in Cary and planning to drive to DC on Apr 04/05. Open to car pool.
2. I just came across this forum and made a small $50 donation. ( More later on how things work out) . I still don't have access to Donor forums. I did mail StarSun my unique#.
inputs appreciated.
wallpaper Vintage Wallpaper Textures
mahujam
10-15 04:40 PM
People who want a copy of their LCA/I-140, please send that in before this. This will create a real large queue and you won't ever get your copy.
Do we all need to do this ?
-M
Do we all need to do this ?
-M
jitnair
08-13 05:05 PM
From all my analysis i had 20k-45k number in mind (for Aug/Sept). A large portion of it for EB2-I (could be as large as 25k for the whole year 2008)
sachug22 - Your's and vldrao's analysis has been right on the money.
Now it is all about 'how quickly' the USCIS can process these applications. Looking at last July, there is hope !
30K for EB2-I (Assuming rest goes to EB1,EB2-ROW,EB2-C) can be substantial.
sachug22 - Your's and vldrao's analysis has been right on the money.
Now it is all about 'how quickly' the USCIS can process these applications. Looking at last July, there is hope !
30K for EB2-I (Assuming rest goes to EB1,EB2-ROW,EB2-C) can be substantial.
2011 Vintage floral wallpapers free
Foster2007
07-09 04:42 PM
I agree 100%. They also issued green cards to ppl whose PD was not current in June. Even that is a violation of law.
more...
tikka
07-04 08:32 AM
Veerug,
I understand your concern. But $5000 was just number put by me as target.. I am sure we need more then that.. I feel if we put some target then people contribute and try to achieve it. But core member never said we just need $5000. So please don't stick with that number.. That number was just target that I thought we could meet. If you ask core members they going to say that we need more then that. As you know everything needs money.. Core is putting their time and mmoney and doing this all for everybody.. At least we can do is act on their action items.
Hope this makes little sense.
Thanks.
Based on the volume of folks logged in funding team sets a target.. to be reached.
Veerug if you have not can you please DIGG!!
if you have many thanks :)
I understand your concern. But $5000 was just number put by me as target.. I am sure we need more then that.. I feel if we put some target then people contribute and try to achieve it. But core member never said we just need $5000. So please don't stick with that number.. That number was just target that I thought we could meet. If you ask core members they going to say that we need more then that. As you know everything needs money.. Core is putting their time and mmoney and doing this all for everybody.. At least we can do is act on their action items.
Hope this makes little sense.
Thanks.
Based on the volume of folks logged in funding team sets a target.. to be reached.
Veerug if you have not can you please DIGG!!
if you have many thanks :)
nomi
12-11 02:23 PM
Originally Posted by god_bless_you
SO if USCIS wants to make a new rule of filing I485 for the one whose I 140 is cleared and priority date is not current, It CAN DO That RULE Right?
We do not need any Congress approval for that Right?
If so can we explore this option??
Originally Posted by Nomi
I agree with you. Why we don`t explore this option ???? USCIS make so many rule by itself then why they don`t make this rule to file 485 while PD is not current without going in Senate. Like they start premium processing of I-140. They make this rule without any bill in US Senate. correct me if I am wrong
I think, core team should look this option or ask us to find more information about it. I think, core team can meet with high official from USCIS.
what do you guys think about it ??
thx.
SO if USCIS wants to make a new rule of filing I485 for the one whose I 140 is cleared and priority date is not current, It CAN DO That RULE Right?
We do not need any Congress approval for that Right?
If so can we explore this option??
Originally Posted by Nomi
I agree with you. Why we don`t explore this option ???? USCIS make so many rule by itself then why they don`t make this rule to file 485 while PD is not current without going in Senate. Like they start premium processing of I-140. They make this rule without any bill in US Senate. correct me if I am wrong
I think, core team should look this option or ask us to find more information about it. I think, core team can meet with high official from USCIS.
what do you guys think about it ??
thx.
more...
tcsonly
09-19 04:44 AM
Hi,
I was one of the marshalls, reached Los Angeles like an hour ago. The rally was a huge success, but not upto the expectations from the locals. There is no doubt there is more participation from CA members in both days 17, & 18th and I am not sure what stopped locals attending the rally when they have excellent commuting options to the monument and the capitol area unlike the west coast where we're forced to drive.
I am sure that the local chapter leaders such as Arun, Sukhvinder, Sivakanth, & others put a lot of time, effort, & money into getting the permits from different authorities, display matertials prepared and delivered on time, and other logistics.
At the same time, having 6 weeks time for the rally, I think the local chapters in DC, VA, MD, & DE should have taken a bigger initiative in conducting chapter meetings to improve the participation, and volunteer efforts in receiving people from the airports and/or providing accommodations.
I spoke to one person from CA who came with all the checks written with the names & amounts in advance, and handing them over to the members who were sponsered for the rally.
Thanks to all who made the rally a big success.
I do support in changing the organization name to "Legal Immigration Voice" immediately.
I will be writing more in the morning,
Chandra.
I was one of the marshalls, reached Los Angeles like an hour ago. The rally was a huge success, but not upto the expectations from the locals. There is no doubt there is more participation from CA members in both days 17, & 18th and I am not sure what stopped locals attending the rally when they have excellent commuting options to the monument and the capitol area unlike the west coast where we're forced to drive.
I am sure that the local chapter leaders such as Arun, Sukhvinder, Sivakanth, & others put a lot of time, effort, & money into getting the permits from different authorities, display matertials prepared and delivered on time, and other logistics.
At the same time, having 6 weeks time for the rally, I think the local chapters in DC, VA, MD, & DE should have taken a bigger initiative in conducting chapter meetings to improve the participation, and volunteer efforts in receiving people from the airports and/or providing accommodations.
I spoke to one person from CA who came with all the checks written with the names & amounts in advance, and handing them over to the members who were sponsered for the rally.
Thanks to all who made the rally a big success.
I do support in changing the organization name to "Legal Immigration Voice" immediately.
I will be writing more in the morning,
Chandra.
2010 vintage wallpaper patterns
redgreen
08-10 08:47 PM
so what you are basically asking is give gc to everybody who wants. country quota is meaningless (we know that!). qualifications are worthless. nobel prize or manual laborer (all are humans!). illegals also should be given gc without any reservations!
so when we start a campaign try to be reasonable. don't just 'focus' on our 'wishes'. think creatively how to solve the problem we are all facing, by understanding the basics of the whole process.
Good point. But there should be no holy cows where justice is concerned
so when we start a campaign try to be reasonable. don't just 'focus' on our 'wishes'. think creatively how to solve the problem we are all facing, by understanding the basics of the whole process.
Good point. But there should be no holy cows where justice is concerned
more...
walking_dude
10-29 11:40 AM
Only 67 members so far? I was thinking there would be hundreds of FOIA requests by members, if not in thousands, given all the tracking activity/VB predictions that happen here (and else where too). Now that finally we have a way of accurately predicting PD movement in Visa bulletins and make more accurate prediction of approval than possible through any tracker ( all of them limited to insignificant percentages of the total population to make accurate predictions), just by sending a simple letter; I am baffled by the lukewarm response by a community that's otherwise relentlessly peristent in the tracking/predictions activity.
Having too much fun in those vodoo activities, are we? Welcome to the real world. FOIA is our chance to get the answer we all have been seeking. Will you pop the Red Pill? or continue dreaming in the unreal World of tracking and VB predictions?
Having too much fun in those vodoo activities, are we? Welcome to the real world. FOIA is our chance to get the answer we all have been seeking. Will you pop the Red Pill? or continue dreaming in the unreal World of tracking and VB predictions?
hair vintage myspace wallpaper
gemini23
09-26 10:13 AM
Can the IV core make this a sticky thread or display it prominently in the main page..so that we can this as one of the action items for today.
more...
ImmiLosers
11-22 12:26 AM
I am unable to find USCIS internal I-140 adjudication manual. This could be my lifeline. Someone please provide link for it. Thanks!
hot vintage pattern wallpaper
kanakabyraju
07-13 07:29 AM
All right I am current again..exactly after 2 years
So I am having the butterflies in my tummy with nostalgia of my nail biting thriller during 2008 July-Sep bulletin, where I got royally screwed.
mwuahhhaaaa...c'mon..come to papa now :D:D
tick..tock..tick..tock :rolleyes:
You really made me laugh. Thanks
So I am having the butterflies in my tummy with nostalgia of my nail biting thriller during 2008 July-Sep bulletin, where I got royally screwed.
mwuahhhaaaa...c'mon..come to papa now :D:D
tick..tock..tick..tock :rolleyes:
You really made me laugh. Thanks
more...
house Vintage Wallpaper Pattern
jthomas
05-26 10:39 PM
I was checked by immigration authorities when i was comming from San diego to Los Angeles. Near the check post there were signs to go slow for imigration checks. One border patrol car came besides me and waved his hand to pull towards the curb. I changed my lanes and also helped the border patrol to change his lanes towards the shoulder. He got down from his car and asked me what is my status I told H1B. I showed him my ID card and told him to check my status through my ID card. He returned my ID card and let me go. (I don't know why they let me go maybe my name is spanish and my last name is british)
Just wondering what would the immigration authorities do if they catch a illegal. There are millions of illegals in Los Angeles and they also had rallies almost every year in downtown Los Angeles.
I am not going to carry my immigration document if i am within US. I never have carried during the last 7 years. At the most they would escort me to my residence which is okay for me.
J thomas
I carry my GC, passport etc even if i get out of my house to my lawn.
I also stick them to my body in a water resistant package when i dive into a swimming pool, in case a immigration nut lay waiting there. Law is law. Why can't they collect my finger print/iris scan and determine status ?
Just wondering what would the immigration authorities do if they catch a illegal. There are millions of illegals in Los Angeles and they also had rallies almost every year in downtown Los Angeles.
I am not going to carry my immigration document if i am within US. I never have carried during the last 7 years. At the most they would escort me to my residence which is okay for me.
J thomas
I carry my GC, passport etc even if i get out of my house to my lawn.
I also stick them to my body in a water resistant package when i dive into a swimming pool, in case a immigration nut lay waiting there. Law is law. Why can't they collect my finger print/iris scan and determine status ?
tattoo Bird Pattern Wallpaper
rajuram
12-11 10:25 PM
I got letters with receipt numbers for my wife and I.
more...
pictures vintage wallpaper pattern
ivuser
01-30 02:25 PM
Hi,
I know a good desi firm. The firm takes just $2/hr for the operational expense. If you need more info please send a private message.
Thanks
I know a good desi firm. The firm takes just $2/hr for the operational expense. If you need more info please send a private message.
Thanks
dresses Vintage Wallpaper Pattern
prince_waiting
09-27 11:27 AM
Cultural barriers are not so insurmountable in the US as those in the EU.
Even with the Blue Card can one work towards the naturalization process in order to become a citizen? In US you can surely do that after 5-6 years I guess.
US gives citizenship by birth to our children if they are born on US soil, EU countries do not do that. Switzerland goes to the extent of invloving local communities before deciding an applicant's request. Please refer to http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6992670.stm
However we can surely make lawmakers aware of the existing competition and argue to reform the EB immigration system.
Even with the Blue Card can one work towards the naturalization process in order to become a citizen? In US you can surely do that after 5-6 years I guess.
US gives citizenship by birth to our children if they are born on US soil, EU countries do not do that. Switzerland goes to the extent of invloving local communities before deciding an applicant's request. Please refer to http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6992670.stm
However we can surely make lawmakers aware of the existing competition and argue to reform the EB immigration system.
more...
makeup Vintage Pattern (Vector
nosightofgc
01-19 07:29 AM
Very interesting. When we applied for 485/EAD/AP, our lawyer specifically asked for color passport copies of the first few pages. I went ahead and made copies of all pages. Am I in trouble?
Color photocopy of passport, immigration documents, currency notes, etc. (a list of 8-10 items) are totally illegal in USA. You may face legal consequences. I have color copiers both photo and laser. User manual clearly states that.
I am not sure why B/W copy could be illegal. Most of univerisities recommend students to keep a photocopy of immigration documents safely. See these sites
http://www.beloit.edu/~oie/int_students/f-1_maintain_status.html.
http://www.isso.cornell.edu/immigration/f1/f1.php
http://www.beloit.edu/~oie/int_students/f-1_maintain_status.html
http://iso.truman.edu/index.php?type=current&id=f1
These photocopies are supposed to be kept safely and seperately from originals and supposed be used for requesting replacement while originals are lost. These photocopies are not supposed to be shown to anybody else otherwise. Trying showing photocopies to govt. officials such as police, dmv, immigration officers, etc. - there will be questions on this. But when requesting replacement of a lost I20 or a lost passport by providing a photocopy of original, question related to photocopy (B/W) will not be asked.
Color photocopy of passport, immigration documents, currency notes, etc. (a list of 8-10 items) are totally illegal in USA. You may face legal consequences. I have color copiers both photo and laser. User manual clearly states that.
I am not sure why B/W copy could be illegal. Most of univerisities recommend students to keep a photocopy of immigration documents safely. See these sites
http://www.beloit.edu/~oie/int_students/f-1_maintain_status.html.
http://www.isso.cornell.edu/immigration/f1/f1.php
http://www.beloit.edu/~oie/int_students/f-1_maintain_status.html
http://iso.truman.edu/index.php?type=current&id=f1
These photocopies are supposed to be kept safely and seperately from originals and supposed be used for requesting replacement while originals are lost. These photocopies are not supposed to be shown to anybody else otherwise. Trying showing photocopies to govt. officials such as police, dmv, immigration officers, etc. - there will be questions on this. But when requesting replacement of a lost I20 or a lost passport by providing a photocopy of original, question related to photocopy (B/W) will not be asked.
girlfriend wallpaper vintage pattern.
abhijitp
07-25 01:27 AM
Your lawyers are not adding the employment letter because they are working in the ineterst of your HR department and not in your interest. Your HR thinks that after 180 days you will leave the job. So in order to retain you, they are filing incomplete application to invoke an RFE or rejection and keep things iin their control. Hope you are smart enough to see the games people are playing with your greencard application.
Yes, I have this feeling already. Now, what happens if someone switches jobs using AC-21 and then this RFE is received? You have to submit the NEW employment / offer letter right? So how does this help the current employer to stop you from switching jobs?
Yes, I have this feeling already. Now, what happens if someone switches jobs using AC-21 and then this RFE is received? You have to submit the NEW employment / offer letter right? So how does this help the current employer to stop you from switching jobs?
hairstyles retro wallpaper pattern
InTheMoment
07-13 11:39 PM
Thanks for the latest info. Would be interested to know about this change...
I read somewhere that now all the applications - 485/EAD/AP, for one particular applicant, are adjudicated by the same officer. This is a new process change to improve efficiency. I think the article I read indicated that it was already working that way at TSC.
Unfortunately, i don't have the link, but I will post it if i come across it.
I read somewhere that now all the applications - 485/EAD/AP, for one particular applicant, are adjudicated by the same officer. This is a new process change to improve efficiency. I think the article I read indicated that it was already working that way at TSC.
Unfortunately, i don't have the link, but I will post it if i come across it.
chanduv23
07-01 11:58 AM
fyi
http://judiciary.house.gov/media/pdfs/Oppenheim070606.pdf
Testimony of Charles Oppenheim, Chief, Immigrant Control and Reporting Division, Visa Services Office, U.S. Department of State, June 6, 2007.
Any indepth on what is the bigger picture here? Something is happening in the background on the immigration side.
Looks like lot of politics and blame game among agencies.
I think immigration lawyers or AILA etc.. may also not have any say here though they all put up on their website that we will file lawsuit etc.....
http://judiciary.house.gov/media/pdfs/Oppenheim070606.pdf
Testimony of Charles Oppenheim, Chief, Immigrant Control and Reporting Division, Visa Services Office, U.S. Department of State, June 6, 2007.
Any indepth on what is the bigger picture here? Something is happening in the background on the immigration side.
Looks like lot of politics and blame game among agencies.
I think immigration lawyers or AILA etc.. may also not have any say here though they all put up on their website that we will file lawsuit etc.....
tinku01
02-20 03:02 PM
these type of posts keep you moving with this GC Process. Mine is EB2 June, I hope it would also become current in coming months.:p
No comments:
Post a Comment