
feedfront
10-14 12:18 PM
FeedFront
I got the radiologist's report. Its on an official letterhead of the hospital and it includes his findings, recommendations etc. but it doesn't contain his signature. It only says "Read By: Dr. XXX and Prepared by: Dr. XXX. Nothing is handwritten, its all in print and the top portion says Radiology Report. It includes all my information including my DOB etc.
But the RFE says that the Radiologist's report should be on an official letterhead and signed by the Radiologist.
When i called the Doctor's office, they said that these documents are received electronically and are E-Signed so there won't be any signatures as such. They have mailed me a sealed copy but I'm wondering if this will be a problem since it doesn't contain the Radiologists's signature.
Any inputs on this would be appreciated.
Thanks,
I've not seen any report with person's signature. It's valid/acceptable as long as it is on letterhead. Even my last two reports (X-ray) did not bear Radiologist's signature and is same as you mentioned. Hope it helps.
I got the radiologist's report. Its on an official letterhead of the hospital and it includes his findings, recommendations etc. but it doesn't contain his signature. It only says "Read By: Dr. XXX and Prepared by: Dr. XXX. Nothing is handwritten, its all in print and the top portion says Radiology Report. It includes all my information including my DOB etc.
But the RFE says that the Radiologist's report should be on an official letterhead and signed by the Radiologist.
When i called the Doctor's office, they said that these documents are received electronically and are E-Signed so there won't be any signatures as such. They have mailed me a sealed copy but I'm wondering if this will be a problem since it doesn't contain the Radiologists's signature.
Any inputs on this would be appreciated.
Thanks,
I've not seen any report with person's signature. It's valid/acceptable as long as it is on letterhead. Even my last two reports (X-ray) did not bear Radiologist's signature and is same as you mentioned. Hope it helps.
wallpaper The Great Mississippi River
svr_76
06-10 12:51 PM
@hpandey : I dont think that this is any "racist" amendment. I think this amendment is more geared towards the perception that Microsoft (US) (and the simmilars) when firing ppl in US fire citizen and "hire" (H1B ppl immediately). I think if at all it needs improvement on what they mean by "same title" as within the same title people skills/trade would be different.
smuggymba
09-10 06:05 PM
smuggymba
what happened to your earlier PD. I think it was in mid 2004 or so, correct?
no sir, this is my first PERM ever. I used to work for a big 4 consulting firm and they only apply in Eb3 so moved to another American client company. Just filed 140 this week.
what happened to your earlier PD. I think it was in mid 2004 or so, correct?
no sir, this is my first PERM ever. I used to work for a big 4 consulting firm and they only apply in Eb3 so moved to another American client company. Just filed 140 this week.
2011 Mississippi River Floods 2011:
shiva7
02-14 12:56 PM
Dear Administrator,
Thank you so much for giving me an opportunity to pay through paypal. I am proud of me for contributing $100.00 today.
I suggest that please keep an activated Paypal logo on our website so our comrades can understand that we could pay through paypal.
I read on our site that we could pay through paypal but didn't know how.
I am not so smart to learn that visa/mastercard/check logo will take me to paypal acoount login page. And so I didn't pay for a long time.
Thank you anyway. Let's continue to struggle.
Thank you so much for giving me an opportunity to pay through paypal. I am proud of me for contributing $100.00 today.
I suggest that please keep an activated Paypal logo on our website so our comrades can understand that we could pay through paypal.
I read on our site that we could pay through paypal but didn't know how.
I am not so smart to learn that visa/mastercard/check logo will take me to paypal acoount login page. And so I didn't pay for a long time.
Thank you anyway. Let's continue to struggle.
more...

StarSun
03-03 11:05 AM
/\/\/\/\
GCard_Dream
12-13 11:46 AM
I should have known this. The procedure is right on the IV home page. Does anyone know when the next conference call is?
How to submit your questions:
Please read the disclaimer below before submitting your questions via email.Please provide us with the following information, preferably in the following format, and keep it consise and crisp:
Email with Subject Line saying : Seeking Legal Opinion.
Email Address: legal_advise@immigrationvoice.org
Your Info: Please mention your first Name, City and State, so that we can use it to announce your question in the call. That way, your question would be distinguished from similar sounding questions.
Your Country of Citizenship: If your spouse is from a country other than yours, please specify both your countries of citizenship
Your Questions: Provide some clear background. Avoid questions with long and complicated case-specific situations that are like "Can I do X? If yes then is option A or option B better? If option A then can I file this? IF option B then can I file this? If B fails then can I refile A?". Such flow-chart and if-then-else type questions would be taken up only if time is left and attorney is comfortable in answering questions with limited information of your situation.
How to submit your questions:
Please read the disclaimer below before submitting your questions via email.Please provide us with the following information, preferably in the following format, and keep it consise and crisp:
Email with Subject Line saying : Seeking Legal Opinion.
Email Address: legal_advise@immigrationvoice.org
Your Info: Please mention your first Name, City and State, so that we can use it to announce your question in the call. That way, your question would be distinguished from similar sounding questions.
Your Country of Citizenship: If your spouse is from a country other than yours, please specify both your countries of citizenship
Your Questions: Provide some clear background. Avoid questions with long and complicated case-specific situations that are like "Can I do X? If yes then is option A or option B better? If option A then can I file this? IF option B then can I file this? If B fails then can I refile A?". Such flow-chart and if-then-else type questions would be taken up only if time is left and attorney is comfortable in answering questions with limited information of your situation.
more...

Jaime
09-10 09:55 PM
Microsoft using cricket to try to stop Reverse Brain Drain!!
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070910/...oft_cricket_dc
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070910/...oft_cricket_dc
2010 Mississippi River
rajuseattle
07-14 07:41 PM
ajthakur,
competant attorneys knows the language of the AC-21 draft in your situation and they will be able to anser RFEs in an appropriate manner.
If you feel u can simply send the EVL letter yourself and not disclose any facts about the change in employment, then good luck.
This is not at all trying to scare you, but u r almost on the verge of being approved, why taking chances on USCIS.
Lot of the times immigration cases are successful due to good representation and that's where competent attorneys scored well comapre to average attorney.
I have suffered myself a lot due to incompetent attorney who almost killed my labor certification process while in BEC by not responding to the DoL 45- day letter in time.
Afterall its upto you, if you are confident you can answer RFE, go ahead and do it, noone on this IV forum is forcing you to hire any attorney services.
competant attorneys knows the language of the AC-21 draft in your situation and they will be able to anser RFEs in an appropriate manner.
If you feel u can simply send the EVL letter yourself and not disclose any facts about the change in employment, then good luck.
This is not at all trying to scare you, but u r almost on the verge of being approved, why taking chances on USCIS.
Lot of the times immigration cases are successful due to good representation and that's where competent attorneys scored well comapre to average attorney.
I have suffered myself a lot due to incompetent attorney who almost killed my labor certification process while in BEC by not responding to the DoL 45- day letter in time.
Afterall its upto you, if you are confident you can answer RFE, go ahead and do it, noone on this IV forum is forcing you to hire any attorney services.
more...
swo
08-16 01:38 AM
I am wondering what part RD will paly in this new visa bulletin. In may case, I have PD of April 2002 (EB3-ROW) but RD of March 2007.
I guess they will still go by RD and I have to wait for 5-6 months. Please correct me If I am wrong?
You are in GREAT shape. You are current as of September. As long as there is no retrogression you should be good as soon as your security checks are cleared.
A 6 months wait is not unreasonable. I'd be happy with that if I was you!
I guess they will still go by RD and I have to wait for 5-6 months. Please correct me If I am wrong?
You are in GREAT shape. You are current as of September. As long as there is no retrogression you should be good as soon as your security checks are cleared.
A 6 months wait is not unreasonable. I'd be happy with that if I was you!
hair in the Mississippi River
desi3933
03-09 01:04 PM
spillover happens only when there are more EB based visas available than the number actually issued in the last quarter,
People who don't believe the slow movement should get reality check done.
I am getting Red for this. Great.
People who don't believe the slow movement should get reality check done.
I am getting Red for this. Great.
more...

ImmiLosers
11-22 07:41 PM
Document URL
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/afm_ch22_091206R.pdf
PAGE 27
(1) Determining the Priority Date.
In general, if a petition is supported by an individual labor certification issued by DOL, the priority date is the earliest date upon which the labor certification application was filed with DOL. In those cases where the alien�s priority date is established by the filing of the labor certification, once the alien�s Form I-140 petition has been approved, the alien beneficiary retains his or her priority date as established by the filing of the labor certification for any future Form I-140 petitions, unless the previously approved Form I-140 petition has been revoked because of fraud or willful misrepresentation. This includes cases where a change of employer has occurred; however, the new employer must obtain a new labor certification if the classification requested requires a labor certification (see the section on successor in interest).
PAGE 28
If an alien is the beneficiary of two (or more) approved employment-based immigrant visa petitions, the priority of the earlier petition may be applied to all subsequently-filed employment-based petitions. For example:
Company A files a labor certification request on behalf of an alien ("Joe") as a janitor on January 10, 2003. The DOL issues the certification on March 20, 2003. Company A later files, and USCIS approves, a relating I-140 visa petition under the EB-3 category. On July 15, 2003, Joe files a second I-140 visa petition in his own behalf as a rocket scientist under the EB-1 category, which USCIS approves. Joe is entitled to use the January 10, 2003, priority date to apply for adjustment under either the EB-1 or the EB-3 classification:)
It looks like law is not clear about revocation of I-140 or am I missing something
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/afm_ch22_091206R.pdf
PAGE 27
(1) Determining the Priority Date.
In general, if a petition is supported by an individual labor certification issued by DOL, the priority date is the earliest date upon which the labor certification application was filed with DOL. In those cases where the alien�s priority date is established by the filing of the labor certification, once the alien�s Form I-140 petition has been approved, the alien beneficiary retains his or her priority date as established by the filing of the labor certification for any future Form I-140 petitions, unless the previously approved Form I-140 petition has been revoked because of fraud or willful misrepresentation. This includes cases where a change of employer has occurred; however, the new employer must obtain a new labor certification if the classification requested requires a labor certification (see the section on successor in interest).
PAGE 28
If an alien is the beneficiary of two (or more) approved employment-based immigrant visa petitions, the priority of the earlier petition may be applied to all subsequently-filed employment-based petitions. For example:
Company A files a labor certification request on behalf of an alien ("Joe") as a janitor on January 10, 2003. The DOL issues the certification on March 20, 2003. Company A later files, and USCIS approves, a relating I-140 visa petition under the EB-3 category. On July 15, 2003, Joe files a second I-140 visa petition in his own behalf as a rocket scientist under the EB-1 category, which USCIS approves. Joe is entitled to use the January 10, 2003, priority date to apply for adjustment under either the EB-1 or the EB-3 classification:)
It looks like law is not clear about revocation of I-140 or am I missing something
hot Greenville Mississippi
thesparky007
02-17 06:15 PM
kirupa.com
uhhh, look at the post in the very first part of the thread i set up this (http://%0ahttp://www.gamedev.net/community/fo...topic_id=202348) link for a list of a bunch of 3d programs varying from free to over 5k
cool
thx man!
uhhh, look at the post in the very first part of the thread i set up this (http://%0ahttp://www.gamedev.net/community/fo...topic_id=202348) link for a list of a bunch of 3d programs varying from free to over 5k
cool
thx man!
more...
house The greatest flood catastrophe
jonty_11
07-11 04:37 PM
>>>>>>>>
tattoo Mississippi River Flood of
vin13
03-03 12:02 PM
We have been successful in arranging tickets for a couple of individuals.
Thanks for the donors of air tickets and air miles. We can still use some more air miles if some one has closer to 20K-25K air miles.
Please PM me if anyone wishes to donate air miles.
Thanks
Thanks for the donors of air tickets and air miles. We can still use some more air miles if some one has closer to 20K-25K air miles.
Please PM me if anyone wishes to donate air miles.
Thanks
more...
pictures Mississippi 1927
desi3933
07-09 04:20 PM
legally speakn, there is a commonly term used "bad faith".. this is where DOS/USCIS falls in right now. Read the document, the y did not break any law, what they did was in "Bad Faith" ,. Cant make it clearer than this...
You have the prove 2 things
This "bad faith" was illegal and it caused harm & damages.
Winning a case in court and being emotionally charged are two different things.
__________________
Not a legal advice.
You have the prove 2 things
This "bad faith" was illegal and it caused harm & damages.
Winning a case in court and being emotionally charged are two different things.
__________________
Not a legal advice.
dresses Mississippi River Flood of
ak27
01-22 11:01 AM
Hello Indirant,
Would you able to pick couple of initiatives mentioned on my post...
and let me know your emailid, I will also add you to our google group
Would you able to pick couple of initiatives mentioned on my post...
and let me know your emailid, I will also add you to our google group
more...
makeup Mississippi River Flood of
eb3_nepa
04-10 08:07 AM
Instead of letting members open 4 different threads, it is best that IV core itself opens the thread in RED so that it catches people's eyes and they post their comments in one spot rather than 4. AND it helps highlight the fact the bulletin is actually out.
girlfriend Mississippi River Flood of
rpulipati
09-26 09:44 AM
If you guyz like it, please use it.
===========================
Dear Editor,
I'm a skilled worker and attended the rally mentioned in the article. But as per the article, our intention was NOT to get attention to H1-B visas, instead
---------
the rally is for the skilled legal immigrants already present in United States, requesting Congress to speed up the permanent resident applications by re-suing the previous years unused visas and/or increasing the annual cap.
---------
There is a lot of difference between these two agenda's and this article really sends a wrong message to the entire American community.
So, I request you to please act immediately and correct the article. Also, please do sufficient investigation before you post things that are important to community (such as immigration).
Thanks
===========================
===========================
Dear Editor,
I'm a skilled worker and attended the rally mentioned in the article. But as per the article, our intention was NOT to get attention to H1-B visas, instead
---------
the rally is for the skilled legal immigrants already present in United States, requesting Congress to speed up the permanent resident applications by re-suing the previous years unused visas and/or increasing the annual cap.
---------
There is a lot of difference between these two agenda's and this article really sends a wrong message to the entire American community.
So, I request you to please act immediately and correct the article. Also, please do sufficient investigation before you post things that are important to community (such as immigration).
Thanks
===========================
hairstyles mississippi river flood of
vagish
04-04 02:40 PM
It is true. But either Corporate America or Lawyers does not want to address the issues raised by Unions or anti immigrants. They want free ride and does not care about working class. No bold leadership in congress to address both sides issues. Congress members are siding with any one of two groups. Everyone knows that compromise will easily pass. But compromise will not give free ride to any group. Basically moderate H1b and GC increase with protection to US workers without wage pressurw will get most of the congress support. Even with illegal immigration also it is easy to pass if they give citizenship to existing people and allow more workers with complete protection to US workers without wage pressure will get most of congress support.
the reason why Mccain and kennedy partnership failed, because kennedy wanted to put the fair wage clause into the bill so that futurue employees can
atleast get the prevaling wages( it makes sense logically ), but republican Mccain didn't like it because they want employer to pay what ever they feel like,
if that happens you will see that in future the quota for low wage workers will also get filled in one day as we saw with H1B's yesterday, and then even 400000 for semiskilled workers would not be enough.
Iam not saying H1B get paid less, but there is lot of abuse going on,
1500000 application just on aptil 2 tell you a lot of things, no matter how much demand is there, it is outrageous.
when american people see that corporate america wants quota less h1B , they going to be on the streets just like illigals were last year.
thanks
the reason why Mccain and kennedy partnership failed, because kennedy wanted to put the fair wage clause into the bill so that futurue employees can
atleast get the prevaling wages( it makes sense logically ), but republican Mccain didn't like it because they want employer to pay what ever they feel like,
if that happens you will see that in future the quota for low wage workers will also get filled in one day as we saw with H1B's yesterday, and then even 400000 for semiskilled workers would not be enough.
Iam not saying H1B get paid less, but there is lot of abuse going on,
1500000 application just on aptil 2 tell you a lot of things, no matter how much demand is there, it is outrageous.
when american people see that corporate america wants quota less h1B , they going to be on the streets just like illigals were last year.
thanks
gc_rip
09-09 12:36 PM
I get this question every day, what are the hopes for EB3-I, or rather are there any hopes for EB3-I? Are we fighting a lost battle?
What do people here really think?
1. There are X % chance that there would be some immigration bill that would help us and we will have GC in next couple of years?
2. Keep going on with life as is, till the time we can renew EAD every 2 years, and AP every year.
3. Wait for another X years, and then go back.
4. Hopefully my son/daughter will be 21 by 2020, and will sponsor my GC.
--- Hoping family based GC would still be allowed by then
5. Don't know, confused?
What do people here really think?
1. There are X % chance that there would be some immigration bill that would help us and we will have GC in next couple of years?
2. Keep going on with life as is, till the time we can renew EAD every 2 years, and AP every year.
3. Wait for another X years, and then go back.
4. Hopefully my son/daughter will be 21 by 2020, and will sponsor my GC.
--- Hoping family based GC would still be allowed by then
5. Don't know, confused?
ajju
03-18 10:26 PM
I think Nixtor should explain why he even bothered to call Mr. Foggs' number. There are many many people in this forum with incorrect phone numbers. Why nixtor is not banning all of them. There is even a member with handle 'taliban'.
Nixstor did explained his actions and I concur... Controversial handles should be banned... Handle "TALIBAN" was banned and same member opened new handle "TAWLIBANN" saying his name is Tawlibann Foggs...
Anyway we should close this issue.. I do find tawlibann's posts decent and non-offensive.. Only thing is we need to practice some respect to the communitity when chosing a handle... Its just not this.. there could be potentially other offensive handles.. So I'd say there should be a step/check in registration process to monitor/regulate handles... You won't like any handle offending your religious beliefs, dis-respecting your nation or humanity itself...
Just my 2 cents... We should stop this discussion and focus on immigration issues...
RED DOTS: Looks like lots of people are in excuse of getting offended.. and spreading RED DOTS... Good Luck...
Nixstor did explained his actions and I concur... Controversial handles should be banned... Handle "TALIBAN" was banned and same member opened new handle "TAWLIBANN" saying his name is Tawlibann Foggs...
Anyway we should close this issue.. I do find tawlibann's posts decent and non-offensive.. Only thing is we need to practice some respect to the communitity when chosing a handle... Its just not this.. there could be potentially other offensive handles.. So I'd say there should be a step/check in registration process to monitor/regulate handles... You won't like any handle offending your religious beliefs, dis-respecting your nation or humanity itself...
Just my 2 cents... We should stop this discussion and focus on immigration issues...
RED DOTS: Looks like lots of people are in excuse of getting offended.. and spreading RED DOTS... Good Luck...
No comments:
Post a Comment