Wednesday, June 22, 2011

sorry poems for love

images Not be sorry poem to to sorry poems for love. Sorry Poems For Mums.
  • Sorry Poems For Mums.



  • shantanup
    03-16 05:44 PM
    Infinite_Patience_GC,

    Though I don't like your language and attitude, you have a valid point. I honestly feel that those who have used labor substitution should not get their green cards earlier than me.





    wallpaper Sorry Poems For Mums. sorry poems for love. sorry poems for ur teacher
  • sorry poems for ur teacher



  • Ramba
    07-14 06:18 PM
    You are correct but his case could be that his employer cancelled his 140 which could damage his case more than the use of AC21 to change employers.

    The fundamental rule (for getting GC) is the longterm intent of having permanent employment relationship between employer and employee at the time of filing 140 and 485 (see the Q&A). The intet has to be "at the time of filing" only. The employee has worked 3 years in H1B for thr sponser. It clearly establishes the both party's intent at the time of filing. So, even if the employer revokes his approved 140, he is 100% safe.





    sorry poems for love. to write Sorry Poems for
  • to write Sorry Poems for



  • mandeep1975
    07-01 09:49 PM
    When prominent business houses like Microsoft, Google, Cisco, Oracle and organizations like AILA seem powerless when it comes to influencing senators, lawmakers and government organizations like USCIS and DOS, what can IV team do to change the policies. Sorry I did not mean to criticize, but that's the truth, unfortunately!





    2011 sorry poems for ur teacher sorry poems for love. cute,im sorry poems,
  • cute,im sorry poems,



  • Saralayar
    07-13 10:37 AM
    Hi,
    All of us are here in US only for $$$$ and nothing else. For what reason you left your country and begging here for GC?. It is all $$$. All Attorneys charge $$$ for even sending you an email reply. Don't blame Murthy alone.:cool:



    more...


    sorry poems for love. ghossein sooo sorry poems
  • ghossein sooo sorry poems



  • pbojja
    12-10 11:45 AM
    With all the porting nonsense going on eb2 will move backward and eb3 will inch forward slowly. We might end up with eb2 and eb3 in 2002. congrats to all the people who ported, the only thing you accomplished is you made sure eb2 does not progress (it does not mean you have have moved forward by porting, it just means that you have made sure you have prevented original eb2 guys from getting green card), the people who ported wont gain any benefit but they will make it worse for everyone, they have to file a second i140 which will take at least another 1 year to clear and after 1 year when the ported 140's clear the eb2 will go back to 2002. You have also accomplished another great feat, DOL is going to make it impossible to file eb2 in IT jobs so even genuine people are screwed. Before people start giving red dots and justifying there porting I have an message for you, your behavior is no different from the people who did labor substitution, the end result was DOL ended labor substitution and the result of all this porting is DOL has made it impossible to get eb2 even for genuine cases. Just because others are doing it does not mean you can do it, obviously it is wrong therefore dol removed labor substitution and now dol is making it impossible to get eb2 for IT jobs even for genuine cases. 90 % of people doing this porting are desi consulting employees, they wine and complain about desi consulting companies as blood suckers (justifiably) but they themselves are bloodsuckers on the EB2 community by doing this eb3 to eb2 porting.

    Stop the non-sense . As if USCIS-DOL knows exactly how many portings are going on ..do you think all the movement of this dates make sense ? just check last year movements .. they have no theory no logic or no numbers they just move with no logic ... At the end of year they move to 2006 or 2007and back to 2003 next year ..

    I m EB2 2006 and I have no problems with portings ..go for it EB3 folks ..I know it will be a year or more process but worth it , I think EB3 early 2000 folks deserve GC than a 2006-2007 EB2 folks(Dont think you are genious just because you are EB2 ..we know we all do same jobs).

    I m ready for reds and dont care a bit .





    sorry poems for love. Sorry+poems+for+her
  • Sorry+poems+for+her



  • anurakt
    12-27 10:55 AM
    it would be useful to all if people who have traveled could let us know their experience transiting through different airports, also we should compile a detailed list of the airports that have some transit visa requirements.

    Austria
    Airport transit implies staying within the airport for not more than 24 hours, without crossing the immigration. This applies to those passengers also who may be required to stay in the aircraft during the transit time.

    US Passport Holders: Not required
    Indian Passport Holders: Not Required

    For more information on VISA / transit VISA requirements, please visit the official website of Austrian consulate/embassy.
    http://www.aussenministerium.at/view.php3?f_id=5308&LNG=en&version=text

    Address / Contact numbers in USA
    Austrian Consulate General
    31 East 69th Street
    New York, NY 10021
    Tel: +1 (212) 737 6400
    Fax:+1 (212) 585 1992
    E-mail: info@austria-ny.org
    Public hours: Mo - Fr 9:00 am - 12:00 noon

    Kuwait

    US Passport Holders: Not required
    Indian Passport Holders: Not required
    For more information on VISA / transit VISA requirements, please contact the Kuwait Consulate/Embassy near you.

    Address / Contact numbers in USA
    Kuwait Information Office
    2600 Virginia Ave, NW, Suite 404
    Washington, D.C. 20037
    Phone: 202-338-0211
    Fax: 202-338-0957
    Email:questions@kuwait-info.org


    Netherlands

    US Passport Holders: Not required
    Indian Passport Holders: Not required

    Address / Contact numbers in US
    There are 58 offices across spread across different states in USA. To check the address, contact numbers, email address, working hours, etc., please click the below given URL. http://www.netherlands-embassy.org/location.asp

    UK

    US Passport Holders: Not required
    Indian Passport Holders: Required*

    *Exemptions

    YOU ARE EXEMPT IF::

    You are travelling FROM the US with a valid US visa and a valid airline ticket for travel via the United Kingdom to another country; or
    You are travelling TO the US from another country and hold a valid airline ticket for travel via the United Kingdom and a valid US visa; or
    You last entered the US with a valid US visa which has now expired but you hold a valid airline ticket for travel via the United Kingdom to another country and you are intending to transit the United Kingdom within 6 months of your last date of entry to the US; or
    You have a valid US I - 551 Permanent Residence Card (Green Card) issued on or after 21 April 1998 (but see Note 1 and 2 below); or
    You have a valid US Immigrant Visa packet (form 155A / 155B); or
    You have an expired I - 551 Permanent Residence Card (issued on or after 21 April 1998) and a valid I-797 letter issued by the Bureau of Citizenship authorising its extension (but see Note 1 and 2 below); or
    You have a valid Canadian Permanent Residence Card issued on or after 28 June 2002; or
    You have a valid common format Category D visa issued by EU/EEA member states; or
    You have a valid common format EU residence permit issued under Council Regulation (EC) No 1030/2002;
    You hold a diplomatic or a service passport issued by the People's Republic of China; or
    You hold a diplomatic or an official passport issued by the government of India; or
    You hold a diplomatic or an official passport issued by the government of Vietnam.

    Note :
    Holding an I-512 Parole letter or an I-797C (Notice of Action) instead of a valid US visa; or a Transportation Letter instead of a valid US Permanent Resident Card issued on or after 21 April 1998 does NOT qualify you for exemption from the DAT visa requirement.
    Holding a valid travel document with an ADIT stamp - worded "PROCESSED FOR I-551. TEMPORARY EVIDENCE OF LAWFUL ADMISSION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE VALID UNTIL ......EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZED" - does NOT qualify you for exemption from the DAT visa requirement.
    Whether holders of non-national (including refugee travel documents) require a DATV depends on their nationality and whether they qualify for one of the exemptions listed above. So, for instance, the holder of a non-national travel document (eg. a refugee travel document) who is a national or a citizen of one of the countries listed on the DATV list (eg. Afghanistan) will require a direct airside transit visa if they are travelling to the UK to transit onto a third country.


    There are separate exemptions for holders of Australian, Canadian and New Zealand visas. Please click here for details.

    For more information on VISA / transit VISA requirements, please visit the official website of UK consulate/embassy.

    http://www.britainusa.com/visas/other_show.asp?SarticleType=25&Other_ID=313

    This information has been prepared with utmost care; we cannot accept any responsibility for inaccuracies contained herein.

    Address / Contact numbers in USA
    There are many offices spread across different states in USA. To check the address, contact numbers, email address, working hours, etc., please click the below given URL.
    http://www.britainusa.com/consular/locate.asp

    Switzerland

    US Passport Holders: Not required
    Indian Passport Holders: Not required

    For more information on VISA / transit VISA requirements, please visit the official website of Swiss consulate/embassy.

    www.eda.admin.ch/washington_emb/e/home/consular/visas/needvisa.html

    Address / Contact numbers in USA
    There are many offices spread across different states in USA. To check the address, contact numbers, email address, working hours, etc., please click the below given URL.
    http://www.eda.admin.ch/washington_emb/e/home/ovriew/email.p.html




    * It is the responsibility of all travelers to obtain any required visas and travel permissions. I recommend all travelers check with the airline they are flying regarding applicable Transit and Visa Rules for the country they are transiting through. Immigrationvoice or myslef will NOT be responsible for any traveler being denied boarding on account of incorrect documentation.



    more...


    sorry poems for love. Sorry+poems+for+him
  • Sorry+poems+for+him



  • webm
    03-17 01:48 PM
    Current as per the April'08 bulletin

    Adv congrats!! dude





    2010 to write Sorry Poems for sorry poems for love. Not be sorry poem to to
  • Not be sorry poem to to



  • cool_guy_onnet1
    02-20 03:29 PM
    Dude. I am *so* not Ron Gotcher. :)

    He was rushing and didn't give me any specifics for EB-3 India.

    Just don't exhaust this resource and keep it down low.


    Lets wait and watch- Go IV



    more...


    sorry poems for love. poems about love lost.
  • poems about love lost.



  • snathan
    08-21 08:20 PM
    Thank you to those of you who were kind enough to respond with helpful information and some understanding for my situation. I do appreciate that much.
    And for those of you who were sarcastic and rude and accusing me of being illegal, if that was the case, then why has USCIS not stated that one time in all the correspondence I have had from them and why are they willing to give me a chance to file the required forms at this time?
    They know where I live, who I live with and anything else they need to know. Illegal immigrants don't make themselves known to anybody that could/would report them. If I had something to hide, I would do so, but I have no secrets from them whatsoever. I have done all I have been asked to do and have the paperwork to prove it. I have not gotten a job anywhere outside of the home I live in and they are well aware of what I do here, I have not committed any crimes, my biometrics have come back clear, therefore I have no criminal record in my home country, so therefore I am not a threat whatsoever to anyone in the US.
    No one at USCIS has ever stated by phone or mail that I am here illegally and if that was the case, I would think they would have been quick to deport me since they knew everything they needed to know in order to find me and still do. I have nothing to hide.

    I am not sure what you are trying to achive here by trying to prove your legality. Normally the USCIS wont come after you immidiately. But once you are not able to provide what they ask, they might deny your I-485 and ICE will be at your door step. So try to fix the problem before its too late rather than wasting your time here.





    hair cute,im sorry poems, sorry poems for love. im sorry poems for girlfriends
  • im sorry poems for girlfriends



  • gc_chahiye
    12-21 12:54 AM
    He did not pay you. Thats all. don't worry about it. Even I know people who got GC's even with a real degree I mean completed degree even from INdia. Its all LUCK.

    unfortunately even if the employer screwed up, if an employee in H1-B does not get paid, he is out of status and pays the consequences. Does not matter if employer stopped paying suddenly or whatever else...

    the OPs travel outside US and back after this out-of-status is what has 'saved' him in this case, since the out-of-status clock got reset with that re-entry. Also, 180 days of out-of-status past your last re-entry is forgiven. This might still come up in an interview, but cannot be grounds for denial from what I know.



    more...


    sorry poems for love. i love u im sorry poems
  • i love u im sorry poems



  • sledge_hammer
    10-20 10:01 AM
    Thanks gclabor07!

    Highly Skilled workers:

    Ensure high skilled workers trained and educated in the United States have the opportunity to stay and work in the United States upon graduation.

    Reform caps for H-1B visa program to rise and fall in response to market conditions. Reduce bureaucracy and waiting times for workers to arrive in the United States.

    Increase available green card numbers to reflect employer and employee demand.

    Extend the ability for H-1B visa holders to renew their H-1B status while waiting for their green card number to become available.

    Ensure available and qualified American workers are given adequate and fair opportunities to apply for available positions.

    The rest of you guys; tell me this is not good for the EB community!!! Immigrants blindly think that Democrats are somehow the only party that will solve every problem of theirs w/o even looking at their agenda.

    It is a no-brainer, McCain has a plan that will benefit us. I know we have no voting powers, but our support (in anyway legally possible) should be for McCain. Period!





    hot ghossein sooo sorry poems sorry poems for love. im i sorry, love poems,
  • im i sorry, love poems,



  • gcisadawg
    01-16 06:58 PM
    See buddy, there are some people who will cry whatever scenario they are in, and some people who will laugh and be happy in whatever scenario they are in. The key to optimism and happy life is to find someone who has it worse, and realize how fortunate you are. At least you are not having to live in the slums of India. At least you are not having your daughter breathe the polluted air of an Indian metro. At least you have a healthy family and no medical emergencies to worry about. Enjoy what you have got, not crib about what you've got.

    Well said. One of my aunt used to say "be happy that you have a leg and do not worry about not having a shoe" Anything can be trivial if you put that into perspective! Just like how worrying about GC became trivial when the frame of reference was the incident narrated by Slumdog!



    more...


    house wallpaper im sorry poems for sorry poems for love. sorry quotes for love. poems
  • sorry quotes for love. poems



  • she81
    07-13 03:41 PM
    They have a habit of coming back and saying "According to the predictions in such and such Murthy bulletin... such and such happened" - always trying to prove their reliability and claim credits. They are just out there to increase the hits on their site. Someone on this thread was correct in saying that the letter should've come out jul 2nd or 3rd if she was really concerned.

    IV was the first one to report of a potential good news. Rest all followed.

    "Trustworthy Lawyer" is a an oxymoron!





    tattoo Sorry+poems+for+her sorry poems for love. poems free sorry poem jan
  • poems free sorry poem jan



  • prioritydate
    09-20 10:06 AM
    Now they are saying "Smartness" is a relative term.:)


    Heeeee... I know what you mean.



    more...


    pictures Sorry+poems+for+him sorry poems for love. sorry poems for mums. love
  • sorry poems for mums. love



  • seahawks
    01-28 11:36 AM
    In the new year, I have not seen any posts expalining how IV is "working" on resolving our issues. All that is posted now is requests for money. I know more money is needed and would be glad to contribute, if only the senior members show that some serious efforts are being made in the background. Yes IV did do very good work last year, but that is history now; but what work is going on now, nobody knows. Don't need details, but even broad details will help. Is something being done for appropriation bills, no one knows or tells.

    For example, after the elections no attempts virtually no attempts have been done to do webfax campaign tragetted towards pro-immigration inclined politicians. No lists have been made of such politicians. Just by waking up few days before the bills are discussed is not going to help.

    Persistence, patience, hard work, financial support, timing and combined efforts with one voice representing us will pay off! Lets all do our part. I feel I don't have skills to be in the front, taking initiatives, talking to people, volunteering my time. We must salute all that IV is doing, whatever little we can, we should support to make those efforts multiple folds. If we don't believe in the cause or the people, we fail. If you read a few threads closely you will find out, IV cannot publicly post all the efforts or progress being made, you cannot publish a game plan that everyone can read and groups working against IV can muscle in their amendments. I totally understand doubts when the going gets tough, but hangin there and all of us do our part, not just the money alone! IF you have the skills to volunteer and organize things, contact the core group too, everything they can get is valuable.





    dresses im i sorry, love poems, sorry poems for love. sorry poems for mums.
  • sorry poems for mums.



  • spicy_guy
    07-27 05:45 PM
    Everest Consulting Group Inc is really good. I know them personally for more than 10 years now & they do what they say and do NOT torture their employees like many other consulting firms. I just got my GC thru them :)

    I hope this helps somebody & please let me know if I can be any further help!

    Thanks.
    Ramesh.

    I just remember. It sounds like an radio ad by a talk radio host, Sean Hennity, Rush limbaugh, etc :D

    "Axis Bank is great. They are the bay are experts. I know them personally. I worked with them for years, etc. etc..." :D :D

    Just kidding...



    more...


    makeup poems about love lost. sorry poems for love. wallpaper im sorry poems for
  • wallpaper im sorry poems for



  • desi3933
    02-12 08:24 AM
    The visa numbers reported as used for FY 2009 is 141,020 from http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY09...ort_TableV.pdf

    This was the response i got from Ron Gotcher.

    "The employment based category is entitled to use the "unused" family based numbers from the previous year. Last year, the quota for EB was the base of 140,000, plus another 13,000 shifted over from FB. Unfortunately, the CIS failed once again to approve enough cases to use up the entire available quota."
    .....


    Would you mind asking source/link for "another 13,000 shifted over"?

    As per this link - family based numbers were totally used up for FY2008
    http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY08-AR-TableV.pdf
    Family based visa used for FY2008 = 226,105 against 226,000 available.


    I think it is important to understand and read what is being said.


    I suggest that you follow your own advice and read & understand what is being posted in this thread. What do you think? Is this information or "message" correct?



    ______________________
    Not a legal advice.





    girlfriend poems free sorry poem jan sorry poems for love. sooo sorry poems more than
  • sooo sorry poems more than



  • Guest007
    12-12 05:11 PM
    Nrc2008070886





    hairstyles i love u im sorry poems sorry poems for love. Made the best sorry love One
  • Made the best sorry love One



  • actaccord
    02-28 06:52 PM
    taking care of hotel bookings ?

    It will be good if we book as a group in single location so that easy for everyone to share the expenses (rent, hotel stay, car pool).

    I have Hilton points (could offer @25000 points ) which is good for 1 night/2days stay.

    We need to book early to get better price so hurry up guys.

    I am close to Dulles Airport and if anyone needs pickup and drop-off I can provide some help (if you stay late night as I plan to participate each day till it ends).





    dilvahabilyeha
    06-18 02:23 PM
    Hi friends,
    Here is what my lawyer sent me! Forwarding to you all so that you can get some idea what they are planning to do. Of Course she is charging me 250$ for this info!. I am sharing this as you have contributed and Will contribute to IV.

    ------------------Here is the lawyer email---------------------

    As you know, you and your wife will be able to file your applications to adjust status to permanent residence in July 2007. You will need to prepare the following for your adjustment applications:
    1. Form I-485, Application to Adjust Status. You can find this Form on the Internet here:
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-485.pdf
    Please complete this form in draft format for you and your wife. Please write "unknown" instead of leaving questions unanswered.

    2. Form G-325, Biographic Information. You can find this Form on the Internet here:
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/g-325a.pdf
    Please complete this form in draft format for you and your wife. Please write "unknown" instead of leaving questions unanswered.

    3. Photographs. You and your wife must each have six color photographs taken in accordance with the photo specifications that you will find here:
    http://travel.state.gov/passport/guide/composition/composition_874.html

    4. Passports, Forms I-94 and Nonimmigrant Visa Documents. Please send us a copy of every page, including any blank pages, of each of your current and any prior passports. Please also include copies (front and back) of each of your Forms I-94. Please make sure that the date and place of entry on the I-94 copies are clearly legible.

    5. Birth and Marriage Certificates. Please send us a copy of your and your wife�s birth certificates and of your marriage certificate. If your birth certificates do not contain your name, your date and place of birth, and both of your parents' names, you will probably have to get affidavits from parents or older family members to fill in the blanks. We will review your documents and let you know if affidavits will be needed.

    6. Medical Exams. You each must have a medical exam done by a CIS approved physician. It is my understanding that it is already becoming difficult to get appointments with these physicians. You can locate these physicians at this website:
    https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices.type&OfficeLocator.office_type=CIV

    The exam will include a blood test for AIDS and other diseases, a physical exam, and a skin test, and perhaps a chest x-ray, for tuberculosis. The physician will complete the forms and return them in sealed envelopes. The envelopes must remain sealed.
    Immigration law requires that you submit proof of vaccinations with your applications for adjustment of status. You will find the vaccination sheet that the CIS physician must complete and enclose with your medicals here:
    http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dq/pdf/ti-03/appdx-a_693vacc.pdf

    Please take proof of your prior vaccinations to the medical exams. If you do not have proof of prior vaccinations, you will probably have to receive those vaccinations at this time. If that is the case, it may be more cost effective to have the vaccinations done before you go for the examinations and then take evidence of those vaccinations to the CIS physician.

    7. Identification Documents. Please send us two color, slightly enlarged copies of your and your wife�s drivers licenses or other photo ID, with the photos as clear as possible.

    8. Employment Verification Letter. I will forward a format for this letter to your employer.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------





    StarSun
    03-18 10:25 AM
    VA/MD/DC members, please step up and contact sukhwinderd for hosting members. He is keeping track of people wanting to host and people requiring hosts...........

    There are a lot of people from far of states asking for hosts. These guys will only need a place to spend the night and a shower in the morning....Many of the VA/MD/DC members who have registered can just take one or two of the members home....



    No comments:

    Post a Comment