Wednesday, June 22, 2011

graffiti wallpaper desktop 3d_08

images makeup Amazing Desktop Wallpaper desktop wallpaper graffiti_10. graffiti wallpaper desktop 3d_08. 2011 kakashi wallpapers
  • 2011 kakashi wallpapers



  • sanju
    09-26 09:39 AM
    Whatever is the report on CNN, why do you have to draw an analogy between US and Indian? I mean, you think that there are only two nations in the world - US and India? Or do you think that all people on IV forums are from India? Sorry, it is not my objective to offend anybody but I find these analogies very funny. Also, I think such immature posts hurt our cause. You bring the forum�s attention to a good point, however, the post screwed-up in driving away non-Indian members on the forum. Also, if you hold a negative opinion about the place of your birth, how would you be able to develop a respect towards the country you want to as your future home?

    Please be considerate towards the feelings of all nationalities on the forum. Just a suggestion....

    Oh My God, CNN is screwing us in different way now. They are telling american people the Rally last week at SC was for increse in H1B and not for Incresed GCs.
    I am getting freakled out by such American politics. I thought USA is different than INDIA atleast in this regard.

    http://money.cnn.com/2007/09/25/smbusiness/h1b_cap.fsb/index.htm?postversion=2007092606





    wallpaper 2011 kakashi wallpapers graffiti wallpaper desktop 3d_08. house Resize amp; Crop this wallpaper desktop wallpaper graffiti_10.
  • house Resize amp; Crop this wallpaper desktop wallpaper graffiti_10.



  • vine93
    10-22 06:54 PM
    I also faxed it today.





    graffiti wallpaper desktop 3d_08. hairstyles hd wallpaper stars. music, graffiti wallpaper desktop 3d_08.
  • hairstyles hd wallpaper stars. music, graffiti wallpaper desktop 3d_08.



  • gimmeacard
    07-12 09:00 PM
    So looking at the demand data used for determining Aug bulletin,

    http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/EmploymentDemandUsedForCutOffDates.pdf

    how far do you think it'll progress next month?

    AUG BULLETIN is already out, it moved to March06 for EB2,





    2011 house Resize amp; Crop this wallpaper desktop wallpaper graffiti_10. graffiti wallpaper desktop 3d_08. hot light graffiti wallpaper. desktop wallpaper graffiti_10.
  • hot light graffiti wallpaper. desktop wallpaper graffiti_10.



  • chanduv23
    11-14 10:13 AM
    Totally agree, very nicely put. They will hear - listen if we present ideas that are pertinent to the existing situation. Nothing more pertinent than the housing mess. No one cares about old jaded ideas like "high talent" etc.

    Can people in California approach Zoe Lofergens office with the idea?

    On my part I will start sending letters and emails to the law makers.

    Some one in the core has to take the lead and give some direction to this effort......

    Do not regret if six months from now the housing crisis has cooled a little, no one will listen to us then. We would have wasted another chance. Do not take it for granted that now Obama is in office, he will do smoething about our problems.

    Why do u limit urself to just sending letters. Whhy can't you approach Zoe's office, why can't you take the lead?



    more...


    graffiti wallpaper desktop 3d_08. pictures 3d graffiti 10 HD Wallpapers, Desktop Wallpapers 4015 desktop
  • pictures 3d graffiti 10 HD Wallpapers, Desktop Wallpapers 4015 desktop



  • pappu
    05-08 11:58 PM
    coopheal,
    I think it is a good idea, just contributed, thanks!

    insbaby we are unable to verify your contribution. Could you send us your transaction details, IV handle and the email used to contribute. We can check and get back to you if there was an error.





    graffiti wallpaper desktop 3d_08. graffiti wallpaper desktop
  • graffiti wallpaper desktop



  • snathan
    11-13 01:28 AM
    It not about law... it is about following the law...

    If you want quick action shoot letters ALL AT THE SAME TIME.... Just decide the name and the address of recipients .... Attach the copy of the rule and write the letter .....

    Just make enough noise so that they can not ignore this rule...

    Count me in for this...



    more...


    graffiti wallpaper desktop 3d_08. girlfriend desktop wallpaper graffiti_10. Amazing Desktop Wallpaper desktop
  • girlfriend desktop wallpaper graffiti_10. Amazing Desktop Wallpaper desktop



  • Administrator2
    04-20 07:38 PM
    Thank you for offering to volunteer for calling members in CA. Now we need 2 more volunteers to give 30-45 minutes to make the phone calls. This is a very important initiative. Kindly send me a private message if you would like to volunteer.





    2010 hairstyles hd wallpaper stars. music, graffiti wallpaper desktop 3d_08. graffiti wallpaper desktop 3d_08. makeup Amazing Desktop Wallpaper desktop wallpaper graffiti_10.
  • makeup Amazing Desktop Wallpaper desktop wallpaper graffiti_10.



  • ramus
    07-02 08:16 PM
    Sashi,

    Thank you.. Please ask other members to contribute... put post in main thred on home page...


    Confirmation Number: 34850160M9463882Y.

    Thanks and keep up the good work - Sashi



    more...


    graffiti wallpaper desktop 3d_08. hip hop graffiti wallpaper.
  • hip hop graffiti wallpaper.



  • eb3retro
    06-10 01:54 PM
    may be they r special..
    :D:D:D:D

    You did not submit because it was ok for you. I know people who got RFE asking for employment proof.





    hair hot light graffiti wallpaper. desktop wallpaper graffiti_10. graffiti wallpaper desktop 3d_08. desktop wallpaper graffiti_10. Light Graffiti #10 Long
  • desktop wallpaper graffiti_10. Light Graffiti #10 Long



  • humdesi
    02-17 02:20 AM
    OH REALLY? 500 K will walk out with u? Can u initiate the call please?

    I don't think canuck said he wanted 500K people to walk out. It was just a hypothetical scenario.

    But I agree - this whole mudslinging is disgusting. BTW, it's not between Indians and RoW. It's between Indian trolls and RoW trolls.



    more...


    graffiti wallpaper desktop 3d_08. images wallpaper desktop
  • images wallpaper desktop



  • abstractvision
    03-19 01:15 PM
    Question on AOS processing based on PD/RD - Currently, EB2 INDIA is Dec 03. Assuming May 08 VB goes to Jan 03 (EB2 INDIA) , will the EB2 INDIA AOS applications with Feb - Dec 03 PDs still get processed??


    My understanding is that at the time of approval, priority date of the petition must be in accordance with current visa bulletin for visa number availability.

    In short, in my opinion..the answer is NO





    hot pictures 3d graffiti 10 HD Wallpapers, Desktop Wallpapers 4015 desktop graffiti wallpaper desktop 3d_08. wallpaper desktop nature hd.
  • wallpaper desktop nature hd.



  • jonty_11
    12-13 01:04 PM
    Pappu has doused the fire..:(



    more...


    house wallpaper desktop flowers. graffiti wallpaper desktop 3d_08. images Graffiti Wallpaper
  • images Graffiti Wallpaper



  • spicy_guy
    07-27 05:29 PM
    Guys (and guns),

    Need a suggestion on finding a job!

    My friend has a master degree in India and worked in India for 6 months in Seimens before coming to US. Now she has EAD and would like to start working. Its been 3 years she left India and been idle.

    She would like to start as a fresher / jr in IT though she has little experience.
    When I asked a couple of guys, they suggested to approach Desi consulting companies.

    From what I heard, they train and put up some fake exp and then apply for jobs (and of course need to sign a contract). But she doesn't like that.

    I know a lot of people are in this situ too. I believe some of you have been here for a long time and have dealt with desi and US consulting companies. Some of you guys have good insight into these matters as well.

    So what do you guys suggest?

    Approaching Desi co is a good idea? or try for a full time employment with some US cos?
    I was told that Desi cos know tricks of the trade. Not sure how true this is.
    Or US consulting companies?

    (I don't see so many job openings for freshers / juniors. Very very limited.)





    tattoo graffiti wallpaper desktop graffiti wallpaper desktop 3d_08. house wallpaper desktop green
  • house wallpaper desktop green



  • PavanV
    06-08 06:26 PM
    My labour cleared in 2009, i guess i need to wait for 10 yrs more !!!, not good , not good at all :eek:



    more...


    pictures girlfriend desktop wallpaper graffiti_10. Amazing Desktop Wallpaper desktop graffiti wallpaper desktop 3d_08. wallpapers for desktop 3d halloween. wallpaper desktop halloween
  • wallpapers for desktop 3d halloween. wallpaper desktop halloween



  • vandanaverdia
    09-12 06:58 PM
    "If you would create something,
    you must be something."
    - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

    Be a part of creating history... Come to DC...
    Help IV help you...





    dresses wallpaper desktop nature hd. graffiti wallpaper desktop 3d_08. wallpaper desktop flowers.
  • wallpaper desktop flowers.



  • cps060
    01-31 04:27 PM
    If I-140 has been approved, would it still be fine to apply for transfer from H1-B to F1 status by using form I-539 & university issued I-20 ? How long does it take to transfer status from H1B to F1 ? When can one start school �. Only after I-539 approval or after only applying ?

    For pursuing an MBA, does it matter if one is on F1 or H4 (spouse is on separate H1)
    How long does it take to transfer status from H1B to H4 ?



    more...


    makeup hip hop graffiti wallpaper. graffiti wallpaper desktop 3d_08. wallpaper desktop flowers.
  • wallpaper desktop flowers.



  • vkrishn
    07-13 09:05 PM
    I called at 5PM PST after looking at USCIS website and had to enter "3" (Which basically says you have a problem with your case) after i enter my receipt number to talk to a rep. Spoke to a Rep and filed a SR. They have given me Aug 12th as the "target date" by which i should get a response. I am ok with an interview as my case is pretty clean and don't see a reason to be denied. As long as i know that the case is being processed i am ok.

    Thanks anyway wait_for_ever_gc.

    To the person who asked me whether i work at Cisco? : No i don't..





    girlfriend house wallpaper desktop green graffiti wallpaper desktop 3d_08. wallpaper desktop hd 1080.
  • wallpaper desktop hd 1080.



  • ns007
    04-21 08:27 AM
    Sorry, did not see this thread before.

    Please let me know if you still need someone to call members. I am available until 4pm EST today.

    Thank you for offering to volunteer for calling members in CA. Now we need 2 more volunteers to give 30-45 minutes to make the phone calls. This is a very important initiative. Kindly send me a private message if you would like to volunteer.





    hairstyles images wallpaper desktop graffiti wallpaper desktop 3d_08. Wallpaper Desktop Flowers.
  • Wallpaper Desktop Flowers.



  • gjoe
    09-17 10:44 PM
    If you have lots of money in the US you may be at risk of losing atleast some part of it. I think buying gold or buying property at a bargain price would be a safe bet. Don't let too much money in the banks. FDIC insurance covers upto $100K for an individual acct.
    Some analysts say that approximately 150 banks or investment firms are expected to fall within the next 15 months. There is a high chance for FDIC to go bankrupt. But if that doesn't happen currency value of the USD might sink.
    Save your savings now or never

    Greenspan one of the architects of this mess says, this is once in a century event.
    Greedy politicians are saying, this is because of the greed in wall street but not the people.
    I485 applicants say, show me the green (money)





    mbawa2574
    02-17 08:56 AM
    I am sorry if I offended anyone. I don't recall how.
    and by the way, my friend, you really really need a life :-) That's the last thing you'll hear from me on this subject.
    peace out

    Thanks again for supporting IV. Only point I was against was your support of racism of 40's. Anywaz I understand that you want to convey some other message but probably used the wrong link. Peace and Unity !!





    sent
    07-24 04:52 AM
    My Lawyer says there is no need of such letter to be included and filed my papers and confident about getting that approved. I'm much worried and don't know what to do If gets rejected.

    Sent an email to my lawyer again and waiting for his reply.

    Any clue How to handle this?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment