Monday, June 20, 2011

scene haircuts for girls with long hair

images Scene Haircuts For Girls With scene haircuts for girls with long hair. Long Emo hair for Girls
  • Long Emo hair for Girls



  • nousername
    01-30 01:11 PM
    Sorry to hear about your situation... I seriously hope and pray that your RFE is for a small issue like birth certificate or marriage document..

    Good luck and keep us posted on the matter.

    God Bless.





    wallpaper Long Emo hair for Girls scene haircuts for girls with long hair. Modern Scene Hairstyle
  • Modern Scene Hairstyle



  • indio0617
    11-22 10:40 AM
    Ok. Here is a question I have.

    I know one can get 3 years extensions once 140 is approved even with previous employer. The question is -

    Assume EB2 140 is approved for previous employer has PD June 2004, and then one changes the job. By the time his 6 years of H1B gets over, June 2004 becomes current. Now the person cannot file 485 since 140 was approved for old employe whom he has left an year back. Will the person still get 3 years of extension on H1B?

    I was thinking, u get 3 years extension due to retrogession.. so with the fact that PD is current, how will you still get 3 years of extension?

    Thanks.

    Yes. You are correct. 3 year extension after I-140 approvals can be granted only if you are unable to file for I-485. Things will be complicated in the scenario you outlined which would require some prior planning.

    It is all a big mess, forcing us to stay in this perpetually uncertain state, putting our lives on hold. Of course we all have a choice : factor out the GC from our career / life equation and move on without all the complexities. I guess we will see more and more people taking that route now given the gloomy scene on retrogession.





    scene haircuts for girls with long hair. Medium Scene Hairstyles with
  • Medium Scene Hairstyles with



  • alex99
    04-07 03:55 PM
    Hi,
    I was going through the flatcenter PERM data for year 2004.

    In the Coulm Last_sig_Event, some of data rows have value

    'Received Regional Office'.

    Anyboay has an idea what does this mean?.

    Regards,
    Alex





    2011 Modern Scene Hairstyle scene haircuts for girls with long hair. scene haircuts for girls
  • scene haircuts for girls



  • abd
    09-23 12:20 PM
    Just when i was wondering that we will have to wait till OCt 1 when new visa are avialable... I saw your message... If i was you i will wait too for next 5/6 days you have till oct to respond.


    Does that mean there is still hope that we may see some activity on the cases who have responsed to RFEs or we have to wait till OCt 1 Chewing our nails?

    We got approval email for myself + spouse and daughter today. I had waited for this since 2002. :)
    Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

    On September 23, 2010, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.


    This step applies to applications that result in an applicant receiving a card (such as a "green card") or other document (such as a naturalization certificate, employment authorization document, travel document, or advance parole). Applications will be in this step from the time the order to produce the card/document is given until the card/document is produced and mailed to the applicant. You can expect to receive your card/document within 30 days of the approval of your application.

    If you do not receive your document, please contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.



    more...


    scene haircuts for girls with long hair. scene hairstyles for girls
  • scene hairstyles for girls



  • gc_wow
    02-28 01:33 PM
    Commodity prices like crudeoil,steel,wood used in construction are at lowest since a decade.The commodity prices will not go back to 2006 levels not in near future,so already constructed houses have lost almost 70% value in them.Bail out or another help will not sort this issue.Only free market has to solve the issue.For housing to get to 2006 levels there should be huge housing boom in China,India where they have huge populations.People in India are poor so they cant afford a house even if they want one.China wont spend they are intersted in buying US treasuries.So the only option for the bank is to write off these houses.Govt help for home owners will be only a drop in the ocean.





    scene haircuts for girls with long hair. 2010 Scene Hairstyles and Emo
  • 2010 Scene Hairstyles and Emo



  • abd
    09-21 04:01 PM
    How many days it took you to receive physical RFE after Online status update?

    Thanks

    I got RFE status change on September 2nd and my attorney recieved it on 7th Tuesday. It was long weekend.



    more...


    scene haircuts for girls with long hair. scene hairstyles for girls
  • scene hairstyles for girls



  • bheemi123
    10-03 03:13 PM
    wrong there, once counted against cap she is exempt for 6 years. she can use this approval if working for same employe get it stamped and enter on H1 any time. Or apply for COS with any other employer sponsoring H1.

    To answer the original questions only two options.

    1) depart and reeneter using L1
    2) apply for COS (but a long process)


    thats true..she has to apply for cos again....i thought u need to have new cap to apply transfer of status from l1 to h1..





    2010 Medium Scene Hairstyles with scene haircuts for girls with long hair. Scene Haircuts For Girls With
  • Scene Haircuts For Girls With



  • rajuram
    10-17 12:28 PM
    I will do the request.

    Do want to note that I had made this suggestion several times last year. But no one in IV leadership paid attention. I had argued that without exact numbers we can't make a good case with the lawmakers. Good that people have decided to wake up now!!



    more...


    scene haircuts for girls with long hair. cool scene haircuts
  • cool scene haircuts



  • indianindian2006
    07-14 05:35 PM
    I filed for 485 during July 2007. My 140 was already approved. Due to some problems I quit my employer in August 2007. My previous employer was a desi blood sucker. I was fed up & decided to quit after working for him for 3 years. I applied for H1 transfer with a new employer based on approved 140. I got H1 approval for another 3 years. Currently I am working for the new H1 sponsoring employer. I also received an EAD card based on pending 485 for one year. I didnt notify USICS of job change in July.

    I applied for EAD extension this year. The application for EAD extension is pending. I got a following RFE on my 485:
    Please state whether or not you are currently working for your I-140 petitioner.
    You must submit a currently dated letter from you permanent employer, describing your present job duties & position in the organization, your proferred position (if different from your current one), the date you began employement & the offered salary & wage. The letter must also indicate whether the terms & conditions of your employement based visa petition (or labor certification) continue to exist.

    I am not in good terms with my previous employer so I cant ask him for a letter. I can ask my new employer for such a letter.
    Will USCIS come to know I quite Employer A before completing 180 days?
    Also is it possible that 140 was revoked by my previous employer?
    What document should I send to USCIS now?


    Could you inform us what your Eb category is and what is your priority dates.
    TIA





    hair scene haircuts for girls scene haircuts for girls with long hair. Long Scene Hair
  • Long Scene Hair



  • gauravster
    11-11 12:02 PM
    The draft letter looks good. I think, we should also send a copy or new letter to the Ombudsman and to the DOS (as DOS is also involved in how many visas are released).

    That way we do not get pushed around.

    Good work.

    Gaurav



    more...


    scene haircuts for girls with long hair. Medium Length Scene Hair
  • Medium Length Scene Hair



  • gcisadawg
    12-14 11:20 PM
    kumar1,

    I agree to most of the points you wrote. I believe there is one thing that you missed.

    H1B is a dual intent visa that allows a foreigner to work in US and also apply for permanent residency. It was originally intended for American companies to hire people from abroad. But how many American companies hire people directly from abroad? Even if there is some, it would be very very minimal.

    Body shoppers are the one who take on the difficult task of interviewing/recruiting/sponsoring/air-lifting the foreigner to USA in addition to preparing the candidate to withstand the rigors of a visa interview.
    They give initial accommodation (agreed, a 1BR aptmnt cramped with many ppl), pay on bench ( accepted, not all), place the candidate on a project and get the foreigner US work/cultural experience. After they go through the whole nine yards, these American companies jump in and poach these H1Bs.

    Take the body shoppers and glorified body shoppers like TCS, wipro, infy etc out of the equation and you would have sheer wastage of H1B numbers since the American companies will not go abroad to recruit someone who is unfamiliar with US work culture.

    That is why congress came up with 20K quota for master degree holders who can be recruited directly by US corporations. In my opinion, US corporations should not complain at all since they were never interested in upholding the true spirit of H1B by recruiting people from abroad directly.

    -gcisadawg





    hot scene hairstyles for girls scene haircuts for girls with long hair. Emo Scene Hairstyles For Girls
  • Emo Scene Hairstyles For Girls



  • diptam
    07-05 12:42 PM
    Lets stop this thread and core decide about this ( who are running IV )

    This is creating lots of discussions and nothing will come out apart from
    wastage of our time... I mean we get attracted to a spicy thread like this automatically and the end result is 0

    I agree with you 100%. We are so much divided community, lets not create another factor to divide this community further in paid and non-paid members.

    Core, if you see this thread is not part of yor agenda, please close this immediately. This is just dividing us further. Plzzzzzzzz.



    more...


    house scene haircuts for girls with scene haircuts for girls with long hair. scene hairstyles for girls
  • scene hairstyles for girls



  • DSLStart
    04-08 10:45 AM
    Very well said. Tomorrow they can even start harrasing US citizens arriving in NY, CA etc blaming that because of you democrat voters, republicans are losing seats in congress ;)

    Protecting US job is none of IO's business.





    tattoo 2010 Scene Hairstyles and Emo scene haircuts for girls with long hair. makeup Long Blonde Scene Hair
  • makeup Long Blonde Scene Hair



  • pointlesswait
    11-17 03:49 PM
    why cant they spell out the damn rule.. instead of leaving it out for speculations...

    insane!



    more...


    pictures scene hairstyles for girls scene haircuts for girls with long hair. scene hairstyles for girls
  • scene hairstyles for girls



  • WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC
    07-13 12:05 PM
    Read this thread and understand what Q, GC Perm and Teddy are saying.
    We still have 10K FU/FD visas to go. So in sep the dates should move to June - July 2006.
    The can even extend to sep 2006 to capture all visas and move it back to June 2006.

    Go and read that rather then guessing



    Buddy...what do you mean source please...scroll up and look for an attachment. Use it.





    dresses Emo Scene Hairstyles For Girls scene haircuts for girls with long hair. hairstyles for long hair
  • hairstyles for long hair



  • abhijitp
    03-23 07:34 PM
    I am from bay area, CA and would like to travel to DC to participate in the advocacy effort! If there is a group traveling from here, I want to get in touch with you. Please let me know. Thanks!

    We can help you! Please check your PM



    more...


    makeup cool scene haircuts scene haircuts for girls with long hair. scene haircuts for girls with
  • scene haircuts for girls with



  • stldude
    07-13 08:21 AM
    Guys ! ! ! ! AT this stage let's take all the help we get from any possible source. Although i agree that Murthy is trying to stab in to the fame/sucess in this fabulous effort by IV, but it's better to add on more Voices to this cause...

    The whole GC Seekercommunity knows that IV played a very big role in creating a public awareness and making people talk. Let's not bother commenting on Murthy's evil intentions...





    girlfriend makeup Long Blonde Scene Hair scene haircuts for girls with long hair. scene hairstyles for girls
  • scene hairstyles for girls



  • vedicman
    06-15 10:55 AM
    Can IV as a non profit organization contribute to the campaigns of candidates running against senators like Grassley? If so IV should do it. We should defeat Senators like Grassley who do not care to understand the issues but just stick to dumb talking points. These senators just talk of foreign workers and how to stop them - not once do they initiate any bill that will actually make the US more competitive by investing in education (math and science specifically).

    We will actually be doing a service to the American citizens by taking out dinosaurs like Grassley!! and also prevent frivolous bills that target high skilled immigrants!!





    hairstyles Medium Length Scene Hair scene haircuts for girls with long hair. scene hairstyles for girls
  • scene hairstyles for girls



  • Macaca
    09-10 04:44 PM
    Money Comes and Goes
    You Live for the
    History Books
    His Airness, Michael Jordan: The Best Ever





    boreal
    04-22 01:54 PM
    Decipher and GSC999 have totally contradictory opinions . Not sure whom to believe here .:D . There seems to have been 2 sets of opinons here of the members who attended the rally.

    Oh well!! Some things are going on in the background too and i was one of those ppl that shifted from the first group (disappointed) to the second group (optimistic) after talking with Aman. So, if you are not sure which group you are falling into, try calling someone in the core group.





    pappu
    12-27 08:56 AM
    Here is the link where I posted in Chinese

    http://www.mitbbs.com/mitbbs_article_t.php?board=Immigration&gid=14675155&ftype=0&dingflag=1e link where I posted in Chinese
    Thank you very much. pls help us further by posting in various other chineese websites. We want this organization to have more members from other nationalities.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment