coopheal
04-11 04:00 PM
This was not inferred from Mexico EB3. I was explaining why EB3 Mexico became unavailable. Any category becoming U is nothing alarming. It just means there are no more visas available for that category for that year.
As for April 2001, it is the dreaded date for EB3-I India. The reason being all 245(i) applicants had a PD of April-2001 or earlier. If you haven't read 245(i) and its impact on EB3-I, please educate yourself regarding 245(i).
any category of EB3 or EB2 type going unavailable in May bulletin is alarming.
Most of us were under assumption that USCIS/DOS were keeping tight control on number of applications available..... USCIS and DOS has not given any other reason to believe otherwise...
However, this assumption proves wrong for Mexico and hence could turn out to be wrong for India as well. This has severe consequences on the VB dates movements...
It would mean DOS is actually approving lot more (double/triple the monthly rate) EB3-I applications and these applications are coming from Consulate Processing and those unaccounted for application in field offices.
so when most of us would be expecting EB3-I to be mid Oct or Nov it could turn unavailable.....
As for April 2001, it is the dreaded date for EB3-I India. The reason being all 245(i) applicants had a PD of April-2001 or earlier. If you haven't read 245(i) and its impact on EB3-I, please educate yourself regarding 245(i).
any category of EB3 or EB2 type going unavailable in May bulletin is alarming.
Most of us were under assumption that USCIS/DOS were keeping tight control on number of applications available..... USCIS and DOS has not given any other reason to believe otherwise...
However, this assumption proves wrong for Mexico and hence could turn out to be wrong for India as well. This has severe consequences on the VB dates movements...
It would mean DOS is actually approving lot more (double/triple the monthly rate) EB3-I applications and these applications are coming from Consulate Processing and those unaccounted for application in field offices.
so when most of us would be expecting EB3-I to be mid Oct or Nov it could turn unavailable.....
wallpaper milanno trendy hairstyles
TeddyKoochu
09-10 02:01 PM
They can make a category current when Demand < Supply. So once all I-485s prior to 2007 are approved the monthly demand data they publish will show demand Prior to CY2011 = 200. So unless they use approved I-140 to determine demand , DOS will make the dates current(even if for 1 month). As long as USCIS uses pending I-485 data to determine demand, the July 2007 fiasco will keep on repeating every 3-4 years. The key here is to have USCIS provide the actual demand (people with approved I-140s). It was mentioned somewhere that the current USCIS database is not capable of sorting the I-140s by country of chargebility and hence the I-140 data can't be used to determine per country demand.
Agreed that the I140 data may not be exact due to system limitations but approximation can still work, they take up more people, EB2 ROW was current the whole of last year, FB2 is at Apr 2010. Even I140 statistics are shown on the volumes chart so I believe that the approximate numbers per country can be very easily derived or they can test the waters in small steps if they like. Since there is no guideline on this the agencies are legal in using judicious discretion.
Agreed that the I140 data may not be exact due to system limitations but approximation can still work, they take up more people, EB2 ROW was current the whole of last year, FB2 is at Apr 2010. Even I140 statistics are shown on the volumes chart so I believe that the approximate numbers per country can be very easily derived or they can test the waters in small steps if they like. Since there is no guideline on this the agencies are legal in using judicious discretion.
divakarr
07-03 03:44 PM
just contribtuted $100. Confirmation Number: 8BU10382JA0786747.
Let's fight.
Let's fight.
2011 fashion hairstyles, lack
thomachan72
04-11 10:06 AM
technical issue....dont know why but cant go to page 5.. this post is just to take me to the 5th page....pls ignore
more...
GC_SUCK
08-16 01:25 PM
I have no idea. The first time I called them was in May (couple of weeks after I did my fingerprints). And was told NC is clear and yet not picked up by any IO for review as they are processing 08/2006 RD cases and my RD is 03/2007. So I have to wait for my turn.
That's all I know.
That's all I know.
qplearn
11-24 11:02 AM
Ok. This is new to me. Can someone confirm if this is true? Is there any link that supports this?
--------
I guess Employer cannot revoke I-140 after 180 days - You may want to check with Immigration Specialist/lawyer
Yes this is correct. If you have an approved I-140 and your I-485 is pending for 180 days, the employer cannot revoke your I-140 unless there is fraud in getting the I-140. If you have done joint filing of the two, if you get your I-140 within 6 months of the joint filing, you can change employers immediately after that. Of course, you can't just go to any employer; it has a to be a similar job.
--------
I guess Employer cannot revoke I-140 after 180 days - You may want to check with Immigration Specialist/lawyer
Yes this is correct. If you have an approved I-140 and your I-485 is pending for 180 days, the employer cannot revoke your I-140 unless there is fraud in getting the I-140. If you have done joint filing of the two, if you get your I-140 within 6 months of the joint filing, you can change employers immediately after that. Of course, you can't just go to any employer; it has a to be a similar job.
more...
thecipher5
10-12 03:22 PM
Hello!
I don't know if anyone is in or has been in a similar situation. But would appreciate sound advise on the next steps...
My wife and mine PD have been current since September 1st (PD: Apr 2006). We'd received a RFE in 2009 and we'd responded to it in June 2009. The status on USCIS states "Response Review" for both of us and that we should hear back within 60 days of receiving the RFE response which dates back to June 2009.
I've opened a SR, contacted a congressman and still no update or specific feedback since 1st week of September.
What should I do in such a situation?? Can I take an Infopass appointment even though 45 days haven't elapsed since opening SR?
What other avenues can I pursue to obtain concrete feedback on our applications?
all the help appreciated!
thecipher5
I don't know if anyone is in or has been in a similar situation. But would appreciate sound advise on the next steps...
My wife and mine PD have been current since September 1st (PD: Apr 2006). We'd received a RFE in 2009 and we'd responded to it in June 2009. The status on USCIS states "Response Review" for both of us and that we should hear back within 60 days of receiving the RFE response which dates back to June 2009.
I've opened a SR, contacted a congressman and still no update or specific feedback since 1st week of September.
What should I do in such a situation?? Can I take an Infopass appointment even though 45 days haven't elapsed since opening SR?
What other avenues can I pursue to obtain concrete feedback on our applications?
all the help appreciated!
thecipher5
2010 Black Hairstyles Have A
reddymjm
08-10 01:51 PM
I am in for it.
more...
singhsa3
03-04 11:21 AM
I am expectin WSJ to pay a visit. So I changed the first message.
hair Trendy hair styles

miapplicant
09-11 11:00 AM
http://www.asianjournal.com/?c=201&a=29863
"In a move to fix America�s broken immigration system, the House Subcommittee on Immigration approved H.R. 5882, a bipartisan legislation introduced by Representatives Zoe Lofgren (D-CA) and James Sensenbrenner (R-WI)."
Thanks. Given the various posts on this, I hope this is true true true...:p
"In a move to fix America�s broken immigration system, the House Subcommittee on Immigration approved H.R. 5882, a bipartisan legislation introduced by Representatives Zoe Lofgren (D-CA) and James Sensenbrenner (R-WI)."
Thanks. Given the various posts on this, I hope this is true true true...:p
more...
rweworld1
07-12 09:07 PM
Thanks for good wishes and congratulations to all who become current.
Regarding cutoff date I'm hearing multiple theories -
A. if it says 1st March - then prior to that consider as active - 1st of March is not included
B. some says 1st March is included because it is like UNTIL 1st March
C. Someone told me if cutoff date fall on weekend then consider that date in. 1st March in 2006 was Wednesday - just FYI.
D. someone also told me if it falls during weekdays then consider whole week - until Friday. USCIS taking cases for whole week for processing.
Wow so many options looks like I need to poll this and then wait until next bulletin :)
Once again thanks for good wishes and Congratulations who were waiting for longer period.
-Rwe
Regarding cutoff date I'm hearing multiple theories -
A. if it says 1st March - then prior to that consider as active - 1st of March is not included
B. some says 1st March is included because it is like UNTIL 1st March
C. Someone told me if cutoff date fall on weekend then consider that date in. 1st March in 2006 was Wednesday - just FYI.
D. someone also told me if it falls during weekdays then consider whole week - until Friday. USCIS taking cases for whole week for processing.
Wow so many options looks like I need to poll this and then wait until next bulletin :)
Once again thanks for good wishes and Congratulations who were waiting for longer period.
-Rwe
hot short celbrity hairstyles
sandiboy
08-15 02:29 PM
Would rather be interested to see the Processing times update for this month
more...
house scene girls hairstyle
whiteStallion
09-10 04:27 PM
i guess they were very happy that they discussed the horse issue and they decided to take a well deserved break...as for 5882 who cares, as one poster mentioned, the horses are US citizens and they support the economy by eating grass. Republicans are happy because legal horses will be eating legal grass as opposed to illegals cutting and shipping grass to the horses. Democrats will be happy because the horses are well looked after.
Nice humour!
Nice humour!
tattoo short wedding hair styles
virtual55
07-05 01:16 PM
Yes I aggree. I think we have reached a stage where there are at least around 1000 members who flock to IV, when they need help on any GC related issue.
Why not make IV paid membership? IV core team's work and persistance has made this site an integral part of all GC apsirants' lives.
Peole value this site/it's opinions etc. There is nothing wrong in make them pay for it ONLY because we are on so shoestring budget. Our efforts can be more fruitful if core is having enough funds at disposal.
Those who care about IV efforts ,who care about themselves and GC will definitely join and those who wanted this site to be non paid will realize and will also join as paid members later on.
Why not make IV paid membership? IV core team's work and persistance has made this site an integral part of all GC apsirants' lives.
Peole value this site/it's opinions etc. There is nothing wrong in make them pay for it ONLY because we are on so shoestring budget. Our efforts can be more fruitful if core is having enough funds at disposal.
Those who care about IV efforts ,who care about themselves and GC will definitely join and those who wanted this site to be non paid will realize and will also join as paid members later on.
more...
pictures Black Wedding Hairstyles
yabadaba
12-27 08:22 AM
this was back in 2004...was on opt till then...wellsfargo just needed my h1b approval notice to approve my mortgage
plus for tax purposes u r considered a permanent resident. that means u have lived in ur state for x number of days in a calendar year...never had issues with getting credit cards, car loan, etc.
of course i had 4 yrs of credit history before that..dont know if that helped.
plus for tax purposes u r considered a permanent resident. that means u have lived in ur state for x number of days in a calendar year...never had issues with getting credit cards, car loan, etc.
of course i had 4 yrs of credit history before that..dont know if that helped.
dresses 2010 lack curly hairstyle
nitlsu
04-04 11:16 AM
I don't think this bill would be of any consequence to the goal of IV unless they can maybe attach some GC-relief provisions to it.
In reality this bill will never ever make it to the full Senate floor. Corporate America will ensure that it dies the same kind of death as all the immigration related bills from last year.
In reality this bill will never ever make it to the full Senate floor. Corporate America will ensure that it dies the same kind of death as all the immigration related bills from last year.
more...
makeup cute trendy haircut ideas

go_gc_way
01-15 11:13 PM
Bumping /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
girlfriend Short Trendy Haircuts 2010
cal_dood
07-05 01:43 PM
I'll just go back to forums of the leading lady immigration lawyer....
hairstyles Cute Trendy Asian Hairstyles
felix31
03-19 11:02 PM
At least you have the option of having consulting comp file your first H1.
There are tons of folks in other non-IT industries that struggle to get an offer 10 months in advance... and get a place in the queue.
the way its set now, only IT people benefit ..
My friend got a teaching position and early contract, but when it came to the h1 visa, school county withdrew the offer. And this was for a shortage occupation too. They would rather go understaffed than file H1. And they did not find anyone else to fil the position.
Nowadays, getting a job and H1 has nothing to do with skills, experience, education etc. It's pure luck of being at the right place in the right time.
I am on H4 for the past 2years and this year I am trying to move to H1. The problem here is no big company responds to my resume.(Mine is not a cooked up resume. I have 6 years of experience and a lot of certifications). The only calls I get is from desi consulting firms. No US staffing firm nor BIG US firm sponsors H1s for first timers like me in US as we don't have US experience. They get their jobs done through consultants on Corp-Corp basis. Sometimes I am getting depressed seeing all this. May be I think I am forced now to go to a consulting firm to get my H1b because they are the only people who sponsor H1s in April to work in October which is 8 months from now. The system has to be revamped otherwise this system is going to exploit a lot of people like me. I cannot wait till we get a green card or work permit because it looks like it is a million years away from now. One thing I understood is that H4 dependents have no rights in this country and they talk about human rights violations elsewhere.
There are tons of folks in other non-IT industries that struggle to get an offer 10 months in advance... and get a place in the queue.
the way its set now, only IT people benefit ..
My friend got a teaching position and early contract, but when it came to the h1 visa, school county withdrew the offer. And this was for a shortage occupation too. They would rather go understaffed than file H1. And they did not find anyone else to fil the position.
Nowadays, getting a job and H1 has nothing to do with skills, experience, education etc. It's pure luck of being at the right place in the right time.
I am on H4 for the past 2years and this year I am trying to move to H1. The problem here is no big company responds to my resume.(Mine is not a cooked up resume. I have 6 years of experience and a lot of certifications). The only calls I get is from desi consulting firms. No US staffing firm nor BIG US firm sponsors H1s for first timers like me in US as we don't have US experience. They get their jobs done through consultants on Corp-Corp basis. Sometimes I am getting depressed seeing all this. May be I think I am forced now to go to a consulting firm to get my H1b because they are the only people who sponsor H1s in April to work in October which is 8 months from now. The system has to be revamped otherwise this system is going to exploit a lot of people like me. I cannot wait till we get a green card or work permit because it looks like it is a million years away from now. One thing I understood is that H4 dependents have no rights in this country and they talk about human rights violations elsewhere.
nat23
06-13 08:41 AM
Interesting Article on the revival of the CIR
http://www.usnews.com/usnews/politics/bulletin/bulletin_070613.htm
http://www.usnews.com/usnews/politics/bulletin/bulletin_070613.htm
desi3933
02-03 01:02 PM
Thanks desi3933, couple more questions...
do I have to submit only the job offer letter?
Should it be the old(one I originally got) one or get one from the employer saying I am currently employed as permanent for the same salary as in I140?
Do I have to send the W2 from last year?
Do I have to send 2 pay stubs from this year?
Please read my post again.
The letter is for future GC job, not for your current job.
____________________
Not a legal advice.
US Citizen of Indian Origin
do I have to submit only the job offer letter?
Should it be the old(one I originally got) one or get one from the employer saying I am currently employed as permanent for the same salary as in I140?
Do I have to send the W2 from last year?
Do I have to send 2 pay stubs from this year?
Please read my post again.
The letter is for future GC job, not for your current job.
____________________
Not a legal advice.
US Citizen of Indian Origin
No comments:
Post a Comment