kph
07-17 09:56 AM
If they have the webfaxes ready, why can't we all open up a user there, write our own contents and send it to Senators, as if NumberUSA supports only legal immigration?
wallpaper Kawasaki Z1000 | New
gimme_GC2006
05-15 10:05 AM
If we have all resources required to do MBA fulltime from a reputed school then there is no dilemea, one should opt for it. When resources are limited (need to work fulltime, has family with small kids, limited $$$ etc) then online is a better choice compared with part time. Students working for an Online MBA do develop good network and such degrees are being more and more accepted. Online course needs more descipline and dedication than the regular courses. The interaction between students and professor is more in a online course than in a part time course. You spend more time in research than in travel. Flexibility is another advantage.
My client CIO did MBA from University of Pheonix in 2006 and he was hired as CIO in 2008. I am talking of a company with more than 5000 IT staff. So its my opinion that Online MBA is valued by the industry.
http://rankings.ft.com/exportranking/online-mba-2009/pdf
actually online MBA costs 2 times more than regular MBA in most cases..they dont have concept of instate/out-of-state tuition for online.yeah its online but still people can be within the state paying state taxes or whatever..
they should consider this, I say :cool:
My client CIO did MBA from University of Pheonix in 2006 and he was hired as CIO in 2008. I am talking of a company with more than 5000 IT staff. So its my opinion that Online MBA is valued by the industry.
http://rankings.ft.com/exportranking/online-mba-2009/pdf
actually online MBA costs 2 times more than regular MBA in most cases..they dont have concept of instate/out-of-state tuition for online.yeah its online but still people can be within the state paying state taxes or whatever..
they should consider this, I say :cool:

yabadaba
08-15 04:14 PM
i am squishing up a baby bumble bee ..wont my mommy be so proud of me...i m squishing up a baby bumble bee...ewww its yucky
2011 Modelo 2010 da Kawasaki GTR

another one
02-15 05:46 PM
I agree.
What's the use of merit or supply/demand in capitalism. Everything should be by quota, college admission, immigration .. use of toilet paper etc
I don\'t think it\'s fare to allow natives of one country to consume more then a half of the world\'s quota. The Congress has the same view on this problem :)
What's the use of merit or supply/demand in capitalism. Everything should be by quota, college admission, immigration .. use of toilet paper etc
I don\'t think it\'s fare to allow natives of one country to consume more then a half of the world\'s quota. The Congress has the same view on this problem :)
more...
sri1309
09-11 07:48 AM
I am in for this. Is this something that can be a planned effort rather than a impulsive exercise?
I think we should -
1) Wait till this session of the Congress gets over.
2) Form a work group that will chalk out the plan (of efforts).
3) Execute the planned efforts.
Efforts could include things like -
1) Discussing the proposal with supporting Senators like Zoe Lofgren.
2) Making conscious efforts to publicize our woes and genuine issues / conditions.
3) Quantify the benefits of our presence - in evidence of a quantified evidence, idiots like Loo Dog, etc. can't refute that much.
4) Talk to organizations like Lazaras (or some org.) form a more cosmopolitan group including Chinese and others as well.
5) Letter campaign in mass to all Congressmen's offices telling them the sad story about waiting for 8-10 years.
6) Any other efforts that CORE comes up with.
Planned & focused efforts always yield desired results... I believe so.
Others, please chime in.
-A.
It can be planned effort easily if Core team supports us. Otherwise, all of us will be airing our views, but where will the strength come. Even if 50-100 people join hands here, thats not a good #. We need a very big #. Thats possible if a campaign is started by somebody like IV and list it in the headlines section and direct us all to a target.
How do I create a new thread, pls let me know.
Lets wait for 5882, not upset any one.. Once thats done, based on outcome, its Lets shoot for Citizenship.
Thanks,
Sri.
I think we should -
1) Wait till this session of the Congress gets over.
2) Form a work group that will chalk out the plan (of efforts).
3) Execute the planned efforts.
Efforts could include things like -
1) Discussing the proposal with supporting Senators like Zoe Lofgren.
2) Making conscious efforts to publicize our woes and genuine issues / conditions.
3) Quantify the benefits of our presence - in evidence of a quantified evidence, idiots like Loo Dog, etc. can't refute that much.
4) Talk to organizations like Lazaras (or some org.) form a more cosmopolitan group including Chinese and others as well.
5) Letter campaign in mass to all Congressmen's offices telling them the sad story about waiting for 8-10 years.
6) Any other efforts that CORE comes up with.
Planned & focused efforts always yield desired results... I believe so.
Others, please chime in.
-A.
It can be planned effort easily if Core team supports us. Otherwise, all of us will be airing our views, but where will the strength come. Even if 50-100 people join hands here, thats not a good #. We need a very big #. Thats possible if a campaign is started by somebody like IV and list it in the headlines section and direct us all to a target.
How do I create a new thread, pls let me know.
Lets wait for 5882, not upset any one.. Once thats done, based on outcome, its Lets shoot for Citizenship.
Thanks,
Sri.
Suva
11-11 12:57 AM
Good one...
PCS - What you are suffering from is known as PVBS (Post Visa Bulletin Syndrome). It is very common in Indian and Chinese community living in the US.
This condition stays with the patient/sufferer for 15 days or so and then disappears like a f*a*r*t in the wind. It is more likely to happen to those who fall under EB-2 category and especially those who are 6 months or so from priority date to be current. This condition keeps re-appearing till the patient gets green card and then it gives birth to another condition call PGCS (Post Green Card Syndrome). Typically, that condition lasts for 5 years till the patient gets US citizenship. There are some documented evidences that Amway and QuickStar have tried to fix this condition but medical community is yet to approve that.
Laughter is the only known cure of this condition. Returning back to home country can also cure this condition.
PCS - What you are suffering from is known as PVBS (Post Visa Bulletin Syndrome). It is very common in Indian and Chinese community living in the US.
This condition stays with the patient/sufferer for 15 days or so and then disappears like a f*a*r*t in the wind. It is more likely to happen to those who fall under EB-2 category and especially those who are 6 months or so from priority date to be current. This condition keeps re-appearing till the patient gets green card and then it gives birth to another condition call PGCS (Post Green Card Syndrome). Typically, that condition lasts for 5 years till the patient gets US citizenship. There are some documented evidences that Amway and QuickStar have tried to fix this condition but medical community is yet to approve that.
Laughter is the only known cure of this condition. Returning back to home country can also cure this condition.
more...
snathan
03-10 08:52 PM
All our applications are based on our Employment-- We are already employed and filed our petitions for legal permanent residency. How on earth would that affect the un-employment rate? We would continue to work in jobs in US until our I-485 gets approved. Just because delaying our approvals does not increase/decrease the un-employment rate. I am fully aware of the legislations introduced by the Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren. There were too many legislative bills in her agenda.
We would succeed if we just focus a single item-- Visa Recapturing and NO other business.
By the way Mr.snathan, are you an administrative member of the IV team?.
You and I understand that we are already employed. Please check the Number USA site and tell me what common american people thinks about this.
We would succeed if we just focus a single item-- Visa Recapturing and NO other business.
By the way Mr.snathan, are you an administrative member of the IV team?.
You and I understand that we are already employed. Please check the Number USA site and tell me what common american people thinks about this.
2010 2009 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14
Almond
07-05 12:18 PM
So many more places to go to on the internet and get free info and free forums to post on that making this one a paid members only forum would ensure you and a handful of others like you will be best friends posting and viewing on here by yourselves. At least it'll last for a couple of years, you know, longer than a western marriage because you're bound to be waiting considering the USCIS snail work pace. This forum should stay free so everyone can have access to it and be able to communicate with others in similar situations. If one feels like they can/want to contribute for whatever reason, it should be of their own choosing. I just joined so I don't have that sense of gratefulness that longer term posters have but I can see how that could change after being here for a while.
more...
Munna Bhai
12-26 06:50 PM
:confused:
hair moto kawasaki 2010. 2010 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R; 2010 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
optimist578
01-31 03:16 PM
My brother had horror stories when he was working in CA. His close friend cousin owns a company and he blindely trusted him. They forced my brother to sign a contract in the amount of $10000 if he leaves the company. He spent there for 6 months and found it horrible. He finally decided to leave the company and lost 1.5 month pay. Now he has the following issues.
1. He did not get his W2. And the company is not responding to his queries for his W2
2. He had to pay the tax on the amount which he did not received any money for 1.5 months
I hate desi companies as they take advantage of people and threaten them. Please share your ideas how can he proceed on his situation.
Thanks.
IRS requires every employer to furnish W-2. Take a look at this:
http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=106470,00.html
1. He did not get his W2. And the company is not responding to his queries for his W2
2. He had to pay the tax on the amount which he did not received any money for 1.5 months
I hate desi companies as they take advantage of people and threaten them. Please share your ideas how can he proceed on his situation.
Thanks.
IRS requires every employer to furnish W-2. Take a look at this:
http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=106470,00.html
more...

alex99
10-31 07:46 AM
Bump
hot Moto Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R año
kaisersose
07-14 05:56 PM
Should I send a AC21 letter to USCIS along with my new employment letter?
Who is the best attorney for such cases?
Is it possible that my prevous employer hasn't revoked 140? How can I know that? I have received RFE after one year after filing the case. Is there any way I can know the date when my previous employer did revoke the 140 ( in case he did)?
Of course, you know your problems best, but it was obviously irresponsible of you to quit before letting 180 days pass after applying for 485.
Here is the problem. The letter of employment you send to CIS must have a start date which will expose your violation of the 180 day rule. So unless you lie here, you are likely in in trouble. Your best bet is to suck it up and return to your sponsoring employer. That will ensure your case 100%. Any other option is risky.
Go to a knowledged attorney. Khanna, Murthy, Gotcher etc., are the names I know.
Who is the best attorney for such cases?
Is it possible that my prevous employer hasn't revoked 140? How can I know that? I have received RFE after one year after filing the case. Is there any way I can know the date when my previous employer did revoke the 140 ( in case he did)?
Of course, you know your problems best, but it was obviously irresponsible of you to quit before letting 180 days pass after applying for 485.
Here is the problem. The letter of employment you send to CIS must have a start date which will expose your violation of the 180 day rule. So unless you lie here, you are likely in in trouble. Your best bet is to suck it up and return to your sponsoring employer. That will ensure your case 100%. Any other option is risky.
Go to a knowledged attorney. Khanna, Murthy, Gotcher etc., are the names I know.
more...
house moto kawasaki 2010. Kawasaki Versys 2010: kawasaki

GCKaIntezar
02-20 08:39 PM
Durga Temple Plan for Sunday 2/26
All-
Vineet and I chated today and he confirmed our appointment at Durga Temple in South Brunswick. Please reply to this message and confirm that you will be coming in. The tentative time to reach and setup the table is between 4:00-4:30pm.
So far I have me and Vineet coming in. We need atleast 3 more to join us in this drive.
Ajay,
I left you a voice mail on this also.
Thanks,
Sanjay
All-
Vineet and I chated today and he confirmed our appointment at Durga Temple in South Brunswick. Please reply to this message and confirm that you will be coming in. The tentative time to reach and setup the table is between 4:00-4:30pm.
So far I have me and Vineet coming in. We need atleast 3 more to join us in this drive.
Ajay,
I left you a voice mail on this also.
Thanks,
Sanjay
tattoo News moto 2010 : Kawasaki
GCOP
07-11 02:07 PM
How many applications are pending for EB-3 (I). ?
Currently the tunnel is closed at the end for EB-3 :mad: and the only way out I see is for us EB-3 folks to dig through. No one cares about EB-3 I folks. That's the way I see it.
Currently the tunnel is closed at the end for EB-3 :mad: and the only way out I see is for us EB-3 folks to dig through. No one cares about EB-3 I folks. That's the way I see it.
more...
pictures moto kawasaki 2010. kawasaki z750 05/2008 2000km
go_guy123
10-05 09:49 PM
Guys,
Just an update..I quit the company and joined small consulting firm. Got the project, labor approved, h1b approved (filed in premium) and prewailing wage determination will be started from next week.damn, i should ve done this 4 yrs back. these guys r fast. Never join as fulltime employee if you dont have green card
Congratulations...did you get the client letter to satisfy the new Employer-Employee relationship requirement. Was your H1B approved for just the duration of the project.
Just an update..I quit the company and joined small consulting firm. Got the project, labor approved, h1b approved (filed in premium) and prewailing wage determination will be started from next week.damn, i should ve done this 4 yrs back. these guys r fast. Never join as fulltime employee if you dont have green card
Congratulations...did you get the client letter to satisfy the new Employer-Employee relationship requirement. Was your H1B approved for just the duration of the project.
dresses Kawasaki Z750 2010 blanche
srkamath
07-18 03:17 PM
I complied the list from visa stastistics website
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/statistics/statistics_1476.html
example 2007 numbers from
http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY07AnnualReportTableVp2.pdf
2006 numbers from
http://travel.state.gov/pdf/FY06AnnualReportTableV-Part2.pdf
This is simply the best data i have ever seen an IV member dig out in the last 2 years.. Great Job sachug22
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/statistics/statistics_1476.html
example 2007 numbers from
http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY07AnnualReportTableVp2.pdf
2006 numbers from
http://travel.state.gov/pdf/FY06AnnualReportTableV-Part2.pdf
This is simply the best data i have ever seen an IV member dig out in the last 2 years.. Great Job sachug22
more...
makeup Kawasaki ZX6R ZX6RR 636
paulinasmith
08-08 08:50 AM
If you are just another desk jockey, your company made a big mistake sponsoring your H1. H1 visa is only given to people in high demand with special skills where company cannot find a US citizen. Greencard is sponsored by a company when company proves that no USA citizen is available to do your job despite lot of advertising for many months. It is company wanting to keep you permanent instead of just 6 years and not you demanding to be permanent. This is Employment based Green card where employer sponsors you. You do not sponsor yourself unless you are extraordinary in EB1 and world's best. Why can't people get over this and stop demanding greencard as their right. Greencard is a benefit you get for having specialized skills that are in high demand in the job you do. If you think you are unique and no American can replace you after giving ads for several months, what is stopping you from finding another company and challenging them to try advertising for few months for your position. If they find someone, you will happily quit the job and vacate for the American citizen. And if they do not find someone, then they should sponsor you for Greencard. Do you have such courage to talk to HR or CEO of your company?
I agree that there is no direct route or path defined between H1B and green card. In my opinion one have to concentrate on making maximum money USD$.USD$ is the only thing thing country have left remaining with.There are other secure economies where you can invest maximum USD$ (from here) and get better return (better interest rates). Chasing American Dream should be now over after living in the dark harsh realities of US.Many indians are putting their savings in India...
I agree that there is no direct route or path defined between H1B and green card. In my opinion one have to concentrate on making maximum money USD$.USD$ is the only thing thing country have left remaining with.There are other secure economies where you can invest maximum USD$ (from here) and get better return (better interest rates). Chasing American Dream should be now over after living in the dark harsh realities of US.Many indians are putting their savings in India...
girlfriend moto kawasaki 2010.
go_guy123
05-26 07:38 PM
I am sure you are not going to be silent and also going to act like a puppet when the border patrol will ask you. I have seen the similar case, when I was travelling back from india this fellow was ahead of me in the line at POE , his photo from the passport fall off and when he went to the officer and the officer asked what is this.. he was talking like a shivering cat. After interrogating him for an hour or so, he was let go.
Luckily he was sitting next to me in the connecting flight, and now he was telling me the story in a totally different way. " I told the officer what can I do if the photo from the passport fall off".
"I am waiting , but make sure that I get my connecting flight I got a very important meeting"... blah blah..
I was laughing out loud in my heart.. Its quite interesting to see these kind of personalities.
So I know what you gonna do , next time when you meet the border patrol. Accept the fact that we are middle class , god and immigration fearing creatures, who definitely have a lot of anger and aggression towards these laws and discrimination but cannot do anything about it and Also we like the life style and show off to the relatives in the India, that you are smart and rich NRI, are the reasons, we are not leaving this country despite of all these things.
Good to know all this so while travelling just be prepared.. but I dun see a reason for making this coversation of 10 pages thread.
Well I am gonna get more reds.. but I dun care.
psaxena....you are the man....or woman (i dont know). every line is true.
Luckily he was sitting next to me in the connecting flight, and now he was telling me the story in a totally different way. " I told the officer what can I do if the photo from the passport fall off".
"I am waiting , but make sure that I get my connecting flight I got a very important meeting"... blah blah..
I was laughing out loud in my heart.. Its quite interesting to see these kind of personalities.
So I know what you gonna do , next time when you meet the border patrol. Accept the fact that we are middle class , god and immigration fearing creatures, who definitely have a lot of anger and aggression towards these laws and discrimination but cannot do anything about it and Also we like the life style and show off to the relatives in the India, that you are smart and rich NRI, are the reasons, we are not leaving this country despite of all these things.
Good to know all this so while travelling just be prepared.. but I dun see a reason for making this coversation of 10 pages thread.
Well I am gonna get more reds.. but I dun care.
psaxena....you are the man....or woman (i dont know). every line is true.
hairstyles not least MY 2010 Kawasaki
Abhinaym
09-10 01:24 PM
Most of you either have a firewall or a proxy server to go out to the internet at your work locations, which allows for only TCP port 80. So if you are unsuccessful in getting the real player to work, try this:
when real player opens do the following:
click on tools->preferences->network transport->
then check the "manually configure connection settings"
click on RTSP settings and uncheck everything except "Attempt to use HTTP for all contents" click OK.
Next
click on PNA settings and uncheck everything except "Attempt to use HTTP for all contents" click OK.
Enjoy!!
Would the Sys Admin know if you've done that? :D
when real player opens do the following:
click on tools->preferences->network transport->
then check the "manually configure connection settings"
click on RTSP settings and uncheck everything except "Attempt to use HTTP for all contents" click OK.
Next
click on PNA settings and uncheck everything except "Attempt to use HTTP for all contents" click OK.
Enjoy!!
Would the Sys Admin know if you've done that? :D
karmayogi
02-24 09:36 AM
Guys,
I can offer an extra bedroom with a queen bed to people coming from other places to the DC area for the advocacy event. Co-ordinators or interested parties please PM me and I can provide details.
Thanks
Yogi
I can offer an extra bedroom with a queen bed to people coming from other places to the DC area for the advocacy event. Co-ordinators or interested parties please PM me and I can provide details.
Thanks
Yogi
optimystic
03-17 07:48 PM
"Eb3 India PD of May 2001"---optimystic
You should have got GC by now right??
Yes, I should have !! Its been a loooong Journey.
I was stuck in backlog till Dec 06.
Got I-140 approved in Jan 07.
Then due to the lazy As*****s at the immigration firm that our company hires, who should have applied my I-485 in June 07 itself when my PD became current, but kept on procrastinating until got hit by July 2 fiasco. They didn't even were prepared to file on July 2nd nor on July 17 (though they had all papers from my end).
Finally they applied I-485 on July 29th. (recpt dt: July 30th 07)
Now my PD is current again in March and April...so finally I am getting somewhere near (hopefully)
So first the backlog screwed me , then the attorneys, then the July 2 fiasco (making everything 'U' and then making everthing 'c' thus causing this whole another backlog again! )
Anyway no hard feelings towards people benifitted by July 2 fiasco and who atleast got EADs. I hope I dont have to wait much longer :)
You should have got GC by now right??
Yes, I should have !! Its been a loooong Journey.
I was stuck in backlog till Dec 06.
Got I-140 approved in Jan 07.
Then due to the lazy As*****s at the immigration firm that our company hires, who should have applied my I-485 in June 07 itself when my PD became current, but kept on procrastinating until got hit by July 2 fiasco. They didn't even were prepared to file on July 2nd nor on July 17 (though they had all papers from my end).
Finally they applied I-485 on July 29th. (recpt dt: July 30th 07)
Now my PD is current again in March and April...so finally I am getting somewhere near (hopefully)
So first the backlog screwed me , then the attorneys, then the July 2 fiasco (making everything 'U' and then making everthing 'c' thus causing this whole another backlog again! )
Anyway no hard feelings towards people benifitted by July 2 fiasco and who atleast got EADs. I hope I dont have to wait much longer :)
No comments:
Post a Comment