dankusam
12-12 09:39 PM
Hi could someone please show me how to write the letter to explain reason for AP? Should I explain why I am leaving or emphasize on the need to come back?
Also, in the e-filing form the oversea address is not required as it does on the paper form, should I provide it anyway as the supporting doc?
Thanks much!!
Also, in the e-filing form the oversea address is not required as it does on the paper form, should I provide it anyway as the supporting doc?
Thanks much!!
wallpaper Salman Khan, Zarine, Asin at

gandalf_gray
06-08 11:36 PM
Here is what I would do:
- Fast track the H-1B application using premium processing so that you know for sure whether you have it or not.
- If they approve your petition, it will have a start date of Oct 1. Since your L1 is expiring in Sept, they will not approve the change of status. So, you will get the approval notice without the attached I-94.
- Once you have the approval notice in hand, set up an appointment for your H-1B visa in your home country. Leave the country before your L1 I-94 expires.
- Get the H-1B visa and come back in Oct to work for your new employer.
If you decide to do the L1 extension now, then you get into issues of which petition was approved last by the USCIS - last action rule. Keep it straightforward with minimal complications so that your future applications, such as GC, are also less complicated.
Also, a word to the wise - make sure you are not unpaid/on bench, no nonsensical bonds etc. when you come in on H-1. These things create unnecessary complications in the future.
Thanks AMGC. need one clarification.
do you mean to say that because my L1 is expiring in September, the COS will not be allowed, but the H1 itself will be approved ?
or will it be like because L1 expires before Oct1, the entire h1B petiton will be rejected outright ?
I have this thread on this topic.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=253917
- Fast track the H-1B application using premium processing so that you know for sure whether you have it or not.
- If they approve your petition, it will have a start date of Oct 1. Since your L1 is expiring in Sept, they will not approve the change of status. So, you will get the approval notice without the attached I-94.
- Once you have the approval notice in hand, set up an appointment for your H-1B visa in your home country. Leave the country before your L1 I-94 expires.
- Get the H-1B visa and come back in Oct to work for your new employer.
If you decide to do the L1 extension now, then you get into issues of which petition was approved last by the USCIS - last action rule. Keep it straightforward with minimal complications so that your future applications, such as GC, are also less complicated.
Also, a word to the wise - make sure you are not unpaid/on bench, no nonsensical bonds etc. when you come in on H-1. These things create unnecessary complications in the future.
Thanks AMGC. need one clarification.
do you mean to say that because my L1 is expiring in September, the COS will not be allowed, but the H1 itself will be approved ?
or will it be like because L1 expires before Oct1, the entire h1B petiton will be rejected outright ?
I have this thread on this topic.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=253917
spicy_guy
07-12 05:56 PM
:)Anything can be done without an attorney....the issue arises if USCIS or DOl comes back with a question. Best thing is to put in some money, pay an attorney and let them handle it.
Most of the immigration stuff is simple if everything is clean....but you never know.
Why pay for an attorney unless your case is complicated?
Its straightforward and you can do it on your own.
Again, if your case is a bit different and needs a lot of documentation, you would need an attorney.
Most of the immigration stuff is simple if everything is clean....but you never know.
Why pay for an attorney unless your case is complicated?
Its straightforward and you can do it on your own.
Again, if your case is a bit different and needs a lot of documentation, you would need an attorney.
2011 Salman Khan Asin For Ready

crazyghoda
01-30 11:31 AM
Hello all,
A few days ago I started a thread where laid off folks can post their qualifications and people who know of job openings can let them know.
Unfortunately, yesterday I received an email saying that an RFE was raised about my 485. My PD is Sept 2005 in EB3. WTH is my case being processed now? I saw in some other threads also that people with further off PDs are getting RFEs. Can someone shed some light on what the RFE may be about?
I used AC21 earlier last year after completing 180 days of filing 485 and got a new H1 approved. My 140 is approved and my previous employer has not revoked it. They only revoked the H1 and that too about 7 months ago. My new (now ex) employer hasnt revoked my H1 yet.
How long does it take for the RFE to come? I suppose it will goto my old company's lawyer though they are nice folks and will let me know.
A few days ago I started a thread where laid off folks can post their qualifications and people who know of job openings can let them know.
Unfortunately, yesterday I received an email saying that an RFE was raised about my 485. My PD is Sept 2005 in EB3. WTH is my case being processed now? I saw in some other threads also that people with further off PDs are getting RFEs. Can someone shed some light on what the RFE may be about?
I used AC21 earlier last year after completing 180 days of filing 485 and got a new H1 approved. My 140 is approved and my previous employer has not revoked it. They only revoked the H1 and that too about 7 months ago. My new (now ex) employer hasnt revoked my H1 yet.
How long does it take for the RFE to come? I suppose it will goto my old company's lawyer though they are nice folks and will let me know.
more...

MDix
01-25 10:45 AM
Please post Email/Letter content here, I can ask all my friend to send it to their respective Senator....
No more Discussion only ACTION.
Thnaks,
MDix
No more Discussion only ACTION.
Thnaks,
MDix
girijas
09-10 11:01 AM
There were discussing the first bill - something about horses.
They have gone to recess and will be back at 1pm. I guess they will start with the horses again and then the next two bills concerning humans and we are next - the aliens :)
They have gone to recess and will be back at 1pm. I guess they will start with the horses again and then the next two bills concerning humans and we are next - the aliens :)
more...
BPforGC
03-10 04:16 PM
Until Economy is back on track and unemployment rate is back to below 5%, do not attempt anything that pisses of American public. It is not the public perse, but those anti-immigration idiots will cry foul and make GC process even harder.
Right now, sit tight and wither the financial storm. The best action is to unlink I-485 adjudication to priority date. So, I-485 is approved and status changed to "Approved, awaiting VISA number".
They should create a list where approved I-485s with VISA number pending will be placed in a queue based on original PD. They should get automatic VISA number as soon as one is available in that order. Then the system automatically orders a GC. This should be automated so that another IO shouldn't mess with it.
They can also link this database with FBI or crime database so that if anyone is convicted, it will automatically generate a flag and USCIS can decide what to do with that approved 485. So, this will keep bad guys out if they commit any crimes while 485 is awaiting VISA number.
IV core, think about this.
Right now, sit tight and wither the financial storm. The best action is to unlink I-485 adjudication to priority date. So, I-485 is approved and status changed to "Approved, awaiting VISA number".
They should create a list where approved I-485s with VISA number pending will be placed in a queue based on original PD. They should get automatic VISA number as soon as one is available in that order. Then the system automatically orders a GC. This should be automated so that another IO shouldn't mess with it.
They can also link this database with FBI or crime database so that if anyone is convicted, it will automatically generate a flag and USCIS can decide what to do with that approved 485. So, this will keep bad guys out if they commit any crimes while 485 is awaiting VISA number.
IV core, think about this.
2010 Salman Khan made the music
pointlesswait
07-11 02:29 PM
i think this move is temp...it will move back..before oct 2008!!
I think all the unused EB1 and EB2-ROW visa number trickles down to EB2 - India/China and thats the main reason for a big jump in EB2-India cut off dates.
I think all the unused EB1 and EB2-ROW visa number trickles down to EB2 - India/China and thats the main reason for a big jump in EB2-India cut off dates.
more...

sunty
11-11 10:28 AM
vin13,
I am aware getting participation from the members is a tough one. But when people will sense a hint of success, they will come.
The biggest example is IV itself. When Aman founded this, it was just a small website for people to discuss EB immigration issues facing them. Look at IV now.
Similarly, we have to start somewhere. Recapture and CIR are far dreams for now. At this point, if we can do anything to have any sort of respite, it would be a good thing...
I am aware getting participation from the members is a tough one. But when people will sense a hint of success, they will come.
The biggest example is IV itself. When Aman founded this, it was just a small website for people to discuss EB immigration issues facing them. Look at IV now.
Similarly, we have to start somewhere. Recapture and CIR are far dreams for now. At this point, if we can do anything to have any sort of respite, it would be a good thing...
hair Asin-Zarine Khan At Ready
chicago60607
09-10 05:36 PM
Hey Yall,
I just called the House Judiciary Committee to inquire about the webcast link not working and the reason sited was that "thats due to the hearing postponed until tomorrow".
So, no more hearing for the day and it resumes tomorrow. I did forget to ask for what time it starts, may be someone else can check on it.
I just called the House Judiciary Committee to inquire about the webcast link not working and the reason sited was that "thats due to the hearing postponed until tomorrow".
So, no more hearing for the day and it resumes tomorrow. I did forget to ask for what time it starts, may be someone else can check on it.
more...

voldemar
06-20 06:06 PM
1) Is it ok if I file EAD & AP separately from I-485?
Or should i wait till I-485 approval is received and then file EAD & AP.
When you get 485 approval you will not need EAD or AP :D
It's OK to file for EAD and AP yourself, I did it 4 times but you need I-485 receipt notice and I-140 receipt and then approval notice to do that. So if you are wiling to wait till your lawyer get notices (it could be months for those who are filing in July) and your employer and lawyer will provide you a copy of all notices - it's fine to file yourself.
Or should i wait till I-485 approval is received and then file EAD & AP.
When you get 485 approval you will not need EAD or AP :D
It's OK to file for EAD and AP yourself, I did it 4 times but you need I-485 receipt notice and I-140 receipt and then approval notice to do that. So if you are wiling to wait till your lawyer get notices (it could be months for those who are filing in July) and your employer and lawyer will provide you a copy of all notices - it's fine to file yourself.
hot Let#39;s watch if Salman Khan

nonimmi
03-14 05:42 PM
We sent a letter to USCIS to revoke the existing G-28.
We just sent a letter and 485 receipt for me and my husband.
Just wanted to let u know.
Thanks for sharing the info. Did you get any new attorney?
We just sent a letter and 485 receipt for me and my husband.
Just wanted to let u know.
Thanks for sharing the info. Did you get any new attorney?
more...
house Zarine Khan at Ready Special
senthil1
04-03 08:46 PM
What is the meaning of this?
The bill also includes a variety of other provisions, including one that would prohibit employers from hiring H-1B workers and then outsourcing them to other businesses and another that would require companies to pay prevailing wages to both H-1B and L-1 visa holders
Is that means Bodyshopping cannot be done by H1 or L1?
?? A new bill in senate to reform H1B ???
I was just watching LuDobb's show on CNN and saw a clip on a proposed bill (being prepared by Sen.Durbin and another whose name I forgot) to revamp/reform H1B program. From the brief discussion, got the impression that the bill is more concentrated on controlling the h1B program with more checks and rules etc. Obviously Dobbs liked it - not sure if there are any other measures in that bill. Also not sure why another bill if CIR/STRIVE act is in works which is supposed to cover all immigration issues. Anyone else saw any related news elsewhere?
Also saw this article (sorry if its already discussed somewhere):
http://www.infoworld.com/article/07/04/03/HNsenateh1bbill_1.html
The bill also includes a variety of other provisions, including one that would prohibit employers from hiring H-1B workers and then outsourcing them to other businesses and another that would require companies to pay prevailing wages to both H-1B and L-1 visa holders
Is that means Bodyshopping cannot be done by H1 or L1?
?? A new bill in senate to reform H1B ???
I was just watching LuDobb's show on CNN and saw a clip on a proposed bill (being prepared by Sen.Durbin and another whose name I forgot) to revamp/reform H1B program. From the brief discussion, got the impression that the bill is more concentrated on controlling the h1B program with more checks and rules etc. Obviously Dobbs liked it - not sure if there are any other measures in that bill. Also not sure why another bill if CIR/STRIVE act is in works which is supposed to cover all immigration issues. Anyone else saw any related news elsewhere?
Also saw this article (sorry if its already discussed somewhere):
http://www.infoworld.com/article/07/04/03/HNsenateh1bbill_1.html
tattoo Zarine Khan at #39;Ready#39; music
thesparky007
02-17 06:15 PM
kirupa.com
uhhh, look at the post in the very first part of the thread i set up this (http://%0ahttp://www.gamedev.net/community/fo...topic_id=202348) link for a list of a bunch of 3d programs varying from free to over 5k
cool
thx man!
uhhh, look at the post in the very first part of the thread i set up this (http://%0ahttp://www.gamedev.net/community/fo...topic_id=202348) link for a list of a bunch of 3d programs varying from free to over 5k
cool
thx man!
more...
pictures Zarine Khan At LIBAS Riyaz

greencard_fever
12-12 11:58 AM
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4406.html
Did you guys noticed there is no Explanation about EB cutoff dates in this VB as they used to put some comments about how the going forward will be..thats strange:mad:
Did you guys noticed there is no Explanation about EB cutoff dates in this VB as they used to put some comments about how the going forward will be..thats strange:mad:
dresses Zarine Khan Ready Movie Song
venkygct
07-02 07:31 PM
Contributed : 100 couple of hours back
Order Details - Jul 2, 2007 11:49 GMT-07:00
Google Order #516773533199673
Order Details - Jul 2, 2007 11:49 GMT-07:00
Google Order #516773533199673
more...
makeup zarine khan in black dress
desi3933
02-02 02:32 PM
Thanks for your inputs Desi.
.....
one must be employed at all times on EAD
......
Not Correct. One must have a LC job offer and it must be available at all times since PD to the date of I-485 approval.
____________________
Not a legal advice.
US Citizen of Indian Origin
.....
one must be employed at all times on EAD
......
Not Correct. One must have a LC job offer and it must be available at all times since PD to the date of I-485 approval.
____________________
Not a legal advice.
US Citizen of Indian Origin
girlfriend of film Ready attended by

japan21
03-10 08:42 PM
To be able to use the AC21, should the I-140 be already approved for 180 days or more?
hairstyles zarine khan in ready,

hpandey
03-12 09:00 AM
I have a question for Paapu and IV?
WHAT are you all doing? you want our money and our involvement for what?
FOR THIS? ALSO DONOR FORUM IS FOR THIS?
Pappu if you cannot run this organization, please close it, but don't ask of any IV non donor to donate for the cause, I proposed to you about holding a rally, IT IS A SHAME this organization FAILED to do ANYTHING AFTER 2007.
ILLEGALS ARE BETTER THAN US, SHAME ON US.
AND SHAME ON YOU GUYS.
Just because you don't know what IV is doing and how much trouble these guys go through with meetings with lawmakers and USCIS and DOS and that too WITHOUT ANY DONATIONS. Can't you see the line on the top of the page - ZERO contributions this month. And last month - 25$.
These guys spend their valuable time advocating our cause and you say SHAME ON YOU.
Search your soul and you will find who really should be ashamed. I am proud of the IV CORE and although I have not contributed my time but at least contributed monetarily .
You guys want everything if you donate . I donate knowing fully well that a few thousand dollars in donations will not make the US Congress Pass a bill giving GC to all and eliminating the backlog.
I donate so that WE IMMIGRANTS have a VOICE and a PLATFORM so that someone will listen to us at least. Whether they act or not on it depends on them. We can't force anyone to pass a bill. The powers against us are very strong and they have millions of dollars.
I wonder who should really be ashamed - IV CORE who works hard for us without money or you who does nothing but type on his keyboard sitting on a chair !
WHAT are you all doing? you want our money and our involvement for what?
FOR THIS? ALSO DONOR FORUM IS FOR THIS?
Pappu if you cannot run this organization, please close it, but don't ask of any IV non donor to donate for the cause, I proposed to you about holding a rally, IT IS A SHAME this organization FAILED to do ANYTHING AFTER 2007.
ILLEGALS ARE BETTER THAN US, SHAME ON US.
AND SHAME ON YOU GUYS.
Just because you don't know what IV is doing and how much trouble these guys go through with meetings with lawmakers and USCIS and DOS and that too WITHOUT ANY DONATIONS. Can't you see the line on the top of the page - ZERO contributions this month. And last month - 25$.
These guys spend their valuable time advocating our cause and you say SHAME ON YOU.
Search your soul and you will find who really should be ashamed. I am proud of the IV CORE and although I have not contributed my time but at least contributed monetarily .
You guys want everything if you donate . I donate knowing fully well that a few thousand dollars in donations will not make the US Congress Pass a bill giving GC to all and eliminating the backlog.
I donate so that WE IMMIGRANTS have a VOICE and a PLATFORM so that someone will listen to us at least. Whether they act or not on it depends on them. We can't force anyone to pass a bill. The powers against us are very strong and they have millions of dollars.
I wonder who should really be ashamed - IV CORE who works hard for us without money or you who does nothing but type on his keyboard sitting on a chair !
feedfront
09-14 04:48 PM
what is EVL?
I also got an RFE asking for my employer letter. I moved to IL from CA.
I got the letter from employer and submitted to USCIS... waiting for answer..
Employment Verification Letter.
I also got an RFE asking for my employer letter. I moved to IL from CA.
I got the letter from employer and submitted to USCIS... waiting for answer..
Employment Verification Letter.
.soulty
03-11 11:39 PM
Ok guys Poll is up! :)
I didnt include the wires on the poll since there was a character restriction.. the wires are for those interested in how the scene was created.
Wireframes:
Eilsoe: wireframe (http://www.avalon-rev.dk/junk/wireframe.gif)
BlueSunD: wireframe (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v55/BlueSunD/Maya/Final4Views.jpg)
Grinch: wireframe (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/grinchvader/wire.jpg)(can you provide a larger screenshot?)
Thirdworldman: wireframe (http://www.inmod.com/casey/subway_wire.jpg)
All the renders looks great, great job everyone...:thumb:
Good luck!
I didnt include the wires on the poll since there was a character restriction.. the wires are for those interested in how the scene was created.
Wireframes:
Eilsoe: wireframe (http://www.avalon-rev.dk/junk/wireframe.gif)
BlueSunD: wireframe (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v55/BlueSunD/Maya/Final4Views.jpg)
Grinch: wireframe (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/grinchvader/wire.jpg)(can you provide a larger screenshot?)
Thirdworldman: wireframe (http://www.inmod.com/casey/subway_wire.jpg)
All the renders looks great, great job everyone...:thumb:
Good luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment