Tuesday, June 14, 2011

wwe kelly kelly and justin gabriel

images Kelly Kelly commented on main wwe kelly kelly and justin gabriel. wwe kelly kelly and justin
  • wwe kelly kelly and justin



  • texcan
    02-20 04:10 PM
    Thanks for answering my question. But is it not a huge difference between what I earn and what is mentioned in the LC (almost 40k) ??

    GC is for future job, this pay is for skill set that will be used for FUTURE JOB,
    it has nothing to do with your current job even if it is same job title.

    Donot worry for stuff you donot have control over. It was done in past, you are fine, you cant do anything about it anyways now, or even if you had known about this in past.
    LCA Salary is determined by Labor office, those great folks always come up with salary ...that no one pays.

    Talk to your employer and ask about seeking higher salary. Most folks get huge jump ( in normal market) when they get their EAD since employer knows now they will move somewhere else.

    Donot panic about everyting.
    HTH





    wallpaper wwe kelly kelly and justin wwe kelly kelly and justin gabriel. Photo:Justin Gabriel And Kelly
  • Photo:Justin Gabriel And Kelly



  • milind70
    07-26 10:43 AM
    Hello everyone,
    I got to know about this website recently and I wish I had known it earlier.


    Anyway, I need advice/conformation


    I got married recently outside the US. However, I did not come back with my wife b/c of a couple of reasons. And I cannot bring her here in the next 3 weeks. (My H1B is getting renewed...)

    The company's lawyer is advising me not file for I-485 and wait till I become current again and apply with my wife then. (I am EB3 and my PD is March 2005)

    After reading this web and others, if I go ahead and apply now the following are the choices that I have later. Please confirm if I am right or wrong

    1. Get every document ready for my wife at all times and apply for I-485 immediately after I become current. As long as they receive her I-485 before they approve mine, she is going to be fine. She will be fine even if they receive her I-485 a day before they approve mine.

    2. If my I-485 gets approved before my wife’s I-485 get there, under section 245(k), she has 180 days to send in her I-485 as long as PD is current. And there is no penalty and no other problem with this. She can stay in the country and wait for her I-485 to approve.

    3. If I though that it was a grave mistake to apply for my I-485, I can withdraw it before it gets approved and reapply later with my wife’s when I become current again. No problem with this other than paying the fees again.

    4. My wife and change her H4 to F1 any time she wants to as long as she goes to school full time. She could be on F1 and apply for I-485 when I become current (I feel uneasy on this one).

    Please, let me know if what I listed above is right. These are the only choices that I have ready about. If there are more choices please, let me know that too. I have to make a decision by the end of tomorrow. Thank you all!

    See here is the things that are in your favour( incase u decide to file 485 for
    yourself and not for her)

    1. You have got married before u applied for 485.
    2. I suppose you are going to get her here on H4 when you H1 extension is
    approved .
    3.Once she is in US and your dates become current you can apply for her 485
    also if your dates is not current your 485 cannot be approved.
    4. Even if your 485 is approved you have 180 days from your approval to file her 485.

    The important thing here is that if u are married before u file 485 u are on a safer side, secondly many people fear that they may get approval and at that point of time they might not be able to file 485 but that cannot be the case as your GC can be approved when ur dates are current and when your date is current ,your wife or dependents can file 485.
    The downside in this is that your wife will be on H4 status,so u will have to maintain h1 status i.e means you cannot go on EAD and change jobs etc etc because if you do that your wife loses H4 status and she has to leave the country because she has not filed 485(AOS).
    The point here is if u have applied AOS u are under protected status you are not required to mainatain any status (H1 or H4) but if u wish to work when ur AOS is pending you require EAD and for travel you require AP. This means if your wife had applied AOS and her H4 expired say next Jan 2008 she could stay in US without extension.However if she wishes to work then she would require EAD otherwise not ,if she wishes to travel out of the country she requires AP .





    wwe kelly kelly and justin gabriel. Heath Slater amp; Justin Gabriel
  • Heath Slater amp; Justin Gabriel



  • m79
    08-03 05:02 PM
    Hello,

    I am working on H1B and filed for my extention in Mar 2007. My original H1B expired in Jun 2007 and filed for EAD/AP/485 on Jul 22 2007. Today my employer received that h1b extension got denied. He got a RFE in may 2007 to which he replied.
    What are my options now? Can I stay here now? Can I work now? Can another employer file for my h1 extension now?
    Please help.

    Thank you.





    2011 Photo:Justin Gabriel And Kelly wwe kelly kelly and justin gabriel. Kelly Kelly (Barbara Jean
  • Kelly Kelly (Barbara Jean



  • whiteStallion
    03-14 05:17 AM
    Congratulations !!!



    more...


    wwe kelly kelly and justin gabriel. wwe kelly kelly and justin gabriel. KELLY - WWE 8x10 Photo #1
  • wwe kelly kelly and justin gabriel. KELLY - WWE 8x10 Photo #1



  • Ψ
    06-11 08:42 AM
    aroound 6 hrs have passed and no comments on the serve
    *i feel, i feel like, i cant explain how i feel like*
    *would really love some comments on the art*





    wwe kelly kelly and justin gabriel. Kelly and Justin Gabriel
  • Kelly and Justin Gabriel



  • Dhundhun
    06-19 12:42 AM
    Folks,
    I am due for an EAD renewal. However, my I-485 Receipt Notice got lost in mail. :(

    Can I still e-file. A lot of you said, we have to send a copy of the receipt notice as a supporting document. Can I do without it.

    Any pointers would be really appreciated.

    Thank You

    -Bipin

    You must be having A# on previous EAD - that is required. I filed for my wife and forgot to send copy of I-485. There was no RFE and we got EAD. Refer to http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18737.



    more...


    wwe kelly kelly and justin gabriel. Justin Gabriel
  • Justin Gabriel



  • yak2121
    03-25 12:36 AM
    We are most fortunate, thanks to Mr. Bill Gates, Rep Smith's current bill will triple our h1b cap and it will pass. all 3 american candidates support us. we are winning:D:D:D





    2010 Heath Slater amp; Justin Gabriel wwe kelly kelly and justin gabriel. Kelly Kelly commented on main
  • Kelly Kelly commented on main



  • wandmaker
    11-21 04:10 PM
    You ask your Ex-coworker to draft a letter with detailed duties and responsibilities and print it on his current companies letterhead. You dont have to get it notarized. I did issue a similar letter for one of my friend, it was long long ago, don't have the format yet. btw, i did not notarized, I just printed, signed and mailed.



    more...


    wwe kelly kelly and justin gabriel. Kelly Kelly Nikkie Bella
  • Kelly Kelly Nikkie Bella



  • njboy
    05-08 09:47 AM
    hey, my paki friend,
    this forum was created for the express purpose of addressing the backlog for employment based adjustment of status. Maybe you should try a more general forum to ask questions about H1 visa stamp/criminal issues etc. Infact on the Murthy forum, there is a specific area devoted to such issues and you will perhaps get better response.
    regards.





    hair Kelly Kelly (Barbara Jean wwe kelly kelly and justin gabriel. Justin Gabriel has been dating
  • Justin Gabriel has been dating



  • anai
    06-04 10:36 AM
    Thank you, guys! It is not clear whether Statistics is a STEM major, but I think it is reasonable that it is, since Statistics is a branh of Math. Some universities have Statistics departments and others have Statistics as a concentration in a Math graduate program.

    As a statistician, can you not live with something like "There's an 80% chance that statistics is considered part of the "M" in STEM"?

    (Couldn't resist. Just trying to find something humorous in our common misery.)



    more...


    wwe kelly kelly and justin gabriel. Justin Gabriel and Kelly Kelly
  • Justin Gabriel and Kelly Kelly



  • Leo07
    01-14 01:06 PM
    ...and Good Luck





    hot wwe kelly kelly and justin gabriel. KELLY - WWE 8x10 Photo #1 wwe kelly kelly and justin gabriel. Re: justin gabriel rumored to
  • Re: justin gabriel rumored to



  • freedom_fighter
    01-14 12:50 PM
    Today me and my wife got our CPO emails. Mine was filed in Eb3 and my wife's was in Eb2. I got my approved though my wife.

    I've been in US for 10 years... now i've two things to do

    1. Wonder was it really worth this wait.
    2. Move to the citizen line.


    thanks IV, for all the support.

    I'll not be going anywhere..My life has been on IV for all these years and now i don't know what to do because I've been addicted to come to IV every hour of my life these past years. I still remember pressing F5 during the july fiasco bulletin.





    :cool:



    more...


    house Kelly Kelly wwe kelly kelly and justin gabriel. wwe kelly kelly and justin gabriel. cabelo de Justin Bieber
  • wwe kelly kelly and justin gabriel. cabelo de Justin Bieber



  • casinoroyale
    01-07 11:51 AM
    >if one enters using AP,then works for his current employer , even then, >he/she has to leave and reenter to get h1 status? or only in case of ac21?

    Ok, after using AP there are two ways in order to reinstate H1B status.

    1) By applying H1b extension after entering on AP
    2) going out of country and entering with valid h1b visa stamp.

    This is based on what i read in immigration-law.com and again as per murthy office.



    can you please explain little more? what is meant by after invoking, is it AC21?

    If one enters using AP,then works for his current employer , even then, he/she has to leave and reenter to get h1 status? or only in case of ac21?
    thanks in advance.





    tattoo Kelly and Justin Gabriel wwe kelly kelly and justin gabriel. WWE Diva: Kelly Kelly
  • WWE Diva: Kelly Kelly



  • Anders �stberg
    June 4th, 2004, 01:32 PM
    Went back to the local lake to stir up some waves and bubbles for a reshoot for FM forums
    "Weekly Assignment #117: Blue"... what do you think?
    (I chose the second picture for the contest, calling it "Smooth sailing". :) )

    (100-400 @ 400mm, 1/640s, f/8, ISO 400)
    http://www.andersostberg.com/fotogalleri/albums/userpics/10001/BubblesFramed_5450.jpg


    (100-400 @ 400mm, 1/500s, f/8, ISO 400)
    http://www.andersostberg.com/fotogalleri/albums/userpics/10001/WA117_BubbleVer3Framed_5455.jpg



    more...


    pictures Justin Gabriel wwe kelly kelly and justin gabriel. Barbara Blank (Kelly Kelly)
  • Barbara Blank (Kelly Kelly)



  • miguy
    12-20 02:52 PM
    how can I get a copy of my approved I-140?....my lawyer won't give it to me...heck he won't even give me the case#

    please help





    dresses Re: justin gabriel rumored to wwe kelly kelly and justin gabriel. Kelly [EVENT]: WWE.Friday.
  • Kelly [EVENT]: WWE.Friday.



  • freedom_fighter
    01-14 01:13 PM
    she had sep 2004 eb2.

    i've changed my pd date to avoid confusion. USCIS is going by the queue, so dont worry..



    more...


    makeup Kelly Kelly Nikkie Bella wwe kelly kelly and justin gabriel. Kelly Kelly
  • Kelly Kelly



  • sobers
    02-21 03:59 PM
    good job, eb3_nepa!!

    While you're at it, why don't you also copy and paste all the articles/news stories that support skilled worker immigration that are on this site, and send them across too.

    That will help them tremendously, since congressional staffers are often pressed for time and cannot gather all the supporting information by themselves.

    Thanks! Keep it up!





    girlfriend WWE Diva: Kelly Kelly wwe kelly kelly and justin gabriel. Kelly Kelly amp; Justin
  • Kelly Kelly amp; Justin



  • PALLO
    04-20 03:45 PM
    Hello Everyone!

    I need opinion on whether one can change location after labor is approved for one area.
    Let�s assume one is working for company X in city A. Labor is approved (I-140 is filed) and company wants you to relocate to city B.
    How does this impact GC process?
    Do you have to start again?
    Or one can carry PD from prior Labor?

    Your inputs will be greatly appreciated. My husband and I are trying to decide the best strategy going forward since our latest fiasco with labor due to negligence on lawyer's part.

    Best





    hairstyles Justin Gabriel and Kelly Kelly wwe kelly kelly and justin gabriel. Re: justin gabriel rumored to
  • Re: justin gabriel rumored to



  • santb1975
    12-24 01:17 PM
    Some of our chapter members have been asking for action items to work on during the holidays. This is a great one





    belmontboy
    01-24 04:32 PM
    In 2010 - around 20K visa is issued in EB2 and around 3K in EB3...

    Does anyone know the exact demands for each year from 2005 ,2006,2007,2008, 2009 ,2010,2011 -- then it will give clear picture .

    Yes.

    Thread titled "Eb2 calculations..." has the information you need.





    RandyK
    10-01 07:00 PM
    What is the status of this bill ? Anyone?

    Is Sen Cornyn's amendment to this bill still considered ?

    Nothing about this bill has comeup during the last few days.......



    No comments:

    Post a Comment