Thursday, June 23, 2011

winged hussar xin zhao

images [EXCISE] Cloud Strife Double winged hussar xin zhao. and Winged Hussar Xin Zhao
  • and Winged Hussar Xin Zhao



  • Hinglish
    01-08 10:04 PM
    May the best man win !





    wallpaper and Winged Hussar Xin Zhao winged hussar xin zhao. -of-legends-xin-zhao-guide
  • -of-legends-xin-zhao-guide



  • pv2715
    03-16 01:56 PM
    It is the system which needs to be modified. I think the priority date should be decided based on one's first port of entry date. That will help eb-2 candidates a lot as most of us loose a minimum of 3 years(2 years in grad school and 1 on OPT).





    winged hussar xin zhao. Winged Hussar Xin Zhao.
  • Winged Hussar Xin Zhao.



  • dehradoon
    08-16 05:49 PM
    That is because the quota system does not apply as well in the 4th quarter of each year. Thats the explanation previously given. EB India has to hope for the end of each fiscal year for some magic to happen.
    EB ROW, please be patient it will be all yours after Oct. 2007 for the next 9 months.:)
    Those EB India stuck in 485.................it is either now or next year summer. If you don't see yours by Sep't, unless you have a PD pre go into hibernation and wake up in June or July 2008, you might find better luck at that time.

    Hi,

    What makes you decide on the pre-2003 PD. why should they be out of hibernation yet. As fas as I have seen May EB3 india was May 2001, we all know what happened since then. There are still a lot of cases in labor backlog with pre-2002 cases that have not yet been cleared, june/july there were thousands of cases approved for people uptil 2005. so what will happen, will in october the dates go to - "say 01AUG03", is this what you are expecting ....

    I am totally mystified by your pre2003 assumption and would love to get some more info on how that date was derived.





    2011 -of-legends-xin-zhao-guide winged hussar xin zhao. on Winged Hussar Xin Zhao.
  • on Winged Hussar Xin Zhao.



  • deepimpact
    09-10 01:04 PM
    I thinkThis year will be good for EB3.
    With 700 per queter going to EB2I and EB2C, this means that EB2I will go only upto few months by Jul-2011 before the spill kicks IN.
    Once the spill over kicks in EB2 will move by atmost Jul-2007 (as there are won't be any 485 filed for India / China post 2007. Even if they are it is unlikely that they will be processed in 1 or 2 months). So I expect EB3 to use most of the spill over this year.

    CATCH: IF USCIS allows filing of 485 for POST 2007 FIASCO then the above doesn't hold true.

    If there are no I-485 pending for EB2 I/C then the demand goes to zero (unless DOS/USCIS uses pending I-140s to decide demand). And if demand < supply then the category goes to current (atleast per the explanation in the demand data document).And definitely if EB2 I/C folks post July 2007 are allowed to file I-485 then USCIS will realize demand is not zero but say 50K. Then again next month PD goes back to late 2007.

    I think visa numbers are assigned to I-485 before they are processed for demand data purposes, otherwise the demand data prior to CY 2006 for EB2 I will not be zero with some people with 05 PDs still waiting for GCs. But, again this is all speculation and the situation will be clear by Sep 2011 when almost all of EB2I/C pending I-485s will have been cleared.



    more...


    winged hussar xin zhao. xin zhao secret agent miss
  • xin zhao secret agent miss



  • Asian
    12-27 09:34 AM
    I could open Ohio college fund for my kid. They requested my child's social security number. ITIN does not work. I explained the situation that I cannot obtain one until GC. The customer service rep said it is okay to open without it but provide the SSN once acquired.

    I think the biggest problem with the restriction is when trying to get a job. Many employers openly say they will not sponsor H-1B or green card. To be more precise, there are few companies who would do it.


    You mean 529? Thanks of telling. I was planning to open an account for my kid's college.

    Are you sure they wont let you open an account even if the kid is american citizen by birth?





    winged hussar xin zhao. Also, #39;dat Winged Hussar Xin
  • Also, #39;dat Winged Hussar Xin



  • amitjoey
    11-11 01:49 PM
    YES! We can, we should go to court. But time and again, IV Core (I am not one) has evaluated individual issues and told us that we dont have a strong enough case to justify the money involved. If and only IF we have a strong case, we can get media attention, we should spend the money. Otherwise the money is well spent lobbying. We are talking 50k and more.

    Do you know how effort intensive taking USCIS to court is. We are talking about complete dedication of our time and resources. We are talking about 10-15 committed IV members spending a minimum of 15 hours every week researching, doing paper work with the lawyers. Also, we would need volunteers to come forward give interviews, appear in court (if need be), travel and stay out of home.

    We have trouble getting members go to their local lawmakers office to petition and lobby. Should we not first prove to IV Core that we can come up with 15 committed members and atleast $10k.

    I do not want to discourage anyone in going this route, infact I want us to sue USCIS, BUT before we do that we should all first go and meet our lawmakers. Get some attention to the issue, maybe we submit this letter to their offices while we are there.



    more...


    winged hussar xin zhao. Also, #39;dat Winged Hussar Xin
  • Also, #39;dat Winged Hussar Xin



  • cableching
    07-11 03:02 PM
    I think movement in EB-3 for India nad Chine will be difficult, as most of the folks from ROW apply under EB3 and most of the applicants in EB2 are from India and Chine?
    As a result EB-3 quota is used up easily and the per country limits apply for Indians and Chinese. Where as for EB-2, the per country limits do not apply as the ROW applicants are not that many.





    2010 Winged Hussar Xin Zhao. winged hussar xin zhao. [EXCISE] Cloud Strife Double
  • [EXCISE] Cloud Strife Double



  • pappu
    07-05 11:22 AM
    Core is putting their time and mmoney and doing this all for everybody

    Pray please tell me what the core did for people stuck in BEC's.
    Even these people contributed and once the dates were made current everybody and I'm sorry to say including the core forgot about them.

    I know I'll be bashed for wrting this and pls dont get offended but I just had to ask.
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6084



    more...


    winged hussar xin zhao. xin zhao Shurima+desert+
  • xin zhao Shurima+desert+



  • november
    09-10 04:37 PM
    http://www.competeamerica.org/CEO%20Sign%20on%20Letter-Senate-FINAL%202.pdf

    http://www.competeamerica.org/CEO%20Sign%20on%20Letter-House-FINAL%202.pdf

    Hope HR-5882 pass through Full House committee,House ,Senate , the whole 9 yards.





    hair on Winged Hussar Xin Zhao. winged hussar xin zhao. winged hussar xin zhao. bridal
  • winged hussar xin zhao. bridal



  • walking_dude
    10-30 06:38 PM
    Thanks for sending the FOIA letter. I don't get the not able to vote part! Every logged in IV member should be able to vote. Where you logged in?

    I hope the 70 is not correct. I sent in the FOIA request (notarized) and also mobilized few of my friends. The number 70 is incorrect, because it does not allow me to vote there, otherwise I am sure it would be atleast 71.



    more...


    winged hussar xin zhao. then winged hussar brings
  • then winged hussar brings



  • Refugee_New
    07-28 01:09 PM
    Good point!

    As per our religion Parents are always Gods. And there is story of Lord Ganesha about when he was asked that who is your God? He said my parents.

    This is where the problem starts chantu. For us in India, anything and everything is god. Indian movie actress's are our gods. We build temple to them. Amitabh is a god, Manisha is a god. These people take the gods avtars in our movies. But we all know how those people are. Most of them in that industry commit adultry.

    Our Hindu party BJP uses these movie celebraties during election. We easily portray gods using those filthy people. So this is where problem starts. We have to clean our own backyard first.





    hot xin zhao secret agent miss winged hussar xin zhao. [Xin Zhao] ★Xin Zhao,
  • [Xin Zhao] ★Xin Zhao,



  • permfiling
    11-27 07:37 PM
    You can add additional white paper sheet and mention the section number and details.



    more...


    house -zhao-daughter-exposed/ winged hussar xin zhao. incipio, Xin+zhao
  • incipio, Xin+zhao



  • ramus
    07-04 08:20 AM
    Veerug,
    I understand your concern. But $5000 was just number put by me as target.. I am sure we need more then that.. I feel if we put some target then people contribute and try to achieve it. But core member never said we just need $5000. So please don't stick with that number.. That number was just target that I thought we could meet. If you ask core members they going to say that we need more then that. As you know everything needs money.. Core is putting their time and mmoney and doing this all for everybody.. At least we can do is act on their action items.

    Hope this makes little sense.
    Thanks.



    I have great respect for some of the core members i know. They have done lot of work to make this forum successful. But i always think that you can increase participation if you make things more clear and take comments in a positive way.

    I am sure many guest members or other frequent visitors to IV website get the impression that there is always a fund drive for something or the other on the IV Website homepage and there is always a target amount which never seems to be met.

    I understand that there are expenses to maintain the website etc, but here we are talking about fund drive for lawsuit. Sometimes I wonder what will happen if you can not collect $5000 so will you wait to file a lawsuit until you collect $5000? May it will be too late then. What if you collect only say $4000? How do you decide these arbitrary numbers?

    Are you planning for a separate litigation from that of AILF? How will you complement the effort by AILF with money?

    Hey, who am I to ask these questions! These are some of the questions on behalf of hundreds of members who need to know more to actively participate to make it a success. There is no reason you should take it in a negative way.

    Veeru

    I will sleep less stupid tonight!!





    tattoo Also, #39;dat Winged Hussar Xin winged hussar xin zhao. [Xin Zhao] Imperial Finest
  • [Xin Zhao] Imperial Finest



  • ramaonline
    04-22 04:05 PM
    I attended the meeting and was there until 6:30 pm - The latinos were present in full strength, and some were distributing handouts to oppose the STRIVE bill.
    The banners put up by illegal immigrants were more prominent than the lone banner which one of our members had brought. One banner was for the bill and another against the bill.
    Our members asked a few questions, but the majority were posed from the illegal immigrant community and was about raids, deportation, family etc. Regardless, Title V is what matters to us and if the bill passes, Title V passes so we must support the bill as this is the only bill other than SKIL which addresses issues facing legal immigrants. In case the bill runs into a roadblock I hope the congressman can take Title V out of the bill and introduce a new bill for legal immigrants.

    The Congressman also said he has the support of 180 democrats in the House and it takes 218 members to get the bill passed. He requested us to call local republican congressmen/women & get their support for the bill.

    Note that this bill also allows u to file ead/485 even if a visa number is not available by paying an extra $500.

    Check this link for the title 5 text
    http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c110:H.R.1645



    more...


    pictures Also, #39;dat Winged Hussar Xin winged hussar xin zhao. [Xin Zhao]★ Armageddon Xin
  • [Xin Zhao]★ Armageddon Xin



  • jayleno
    10-15 03:21 PM
    I propose Non Co-operation Movement for another flower campaign. I know art imitates life and life imitates art etc. But imitates again and again irritates.
    I dont understand how sending flowers is Gandhigiri. Yes, I did watch the movie you are going to refer to, but still its just Munna Bhai Giri.





    dresses [Xin Zhao] ★Xin Zhao, winged hussar xin zhao. Xin Zhao-Zhao Yun.
  • Xin Zhao-Zhao Yun.



  • gc_wow
    03-09 12:37 PM
    why did row eb3 gone back 2 years?



    more...


    makeup xin zhao Shurima+desert+ winged hussar xin zhao. -zhao-daughter-exposed/
  • -zhao-daughter-exposed/



  • Anu119
    01-11 11:36 AM
    Hi:
    I just joined the chapter.
    Would love to be able to volnteer my services to this cause. How can I help? Also it may be a good idea to start a local support group for those of us in line waiting for this immigration hell to be over...may be a get together of some sort....

    Wishin' for a better future ahead for all us immigration victims
    PD for self: August 03
    Labor Cert: pending

    PD for husband: Dec 03
    Labor Cert & I-140: appoved.





    girlfriend [Xin Zhao] Imperial Finest winged hussar xin zhao. Michael Hussar Entertainment
  • Michael Hussar Entertainment



  • chanduv23
    09-26 11:44 AM
    I sent an email to her now.

    Thanks Murali - we must stay on top of this





    hairstyles then winged hussar brings winged hussar xin zhao. Cpi HussarHussar
  • Cpi HussarHussar



  • akilhere
    10-21 02:43 PM
    I replied to my RFE last Friday and the status changed to Reponse Review. I got a soft LUD yesterday. Nothing after that!





    NKR
    10-19 08:02 PM
    Question 18 should be helpful to your situation with RD.

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/cbo_30sept08.pdf

    Thanks, then i do not know what to make out of what is in my status "we received the case in Oct at NSC" though it was applied in Aug at TSC.

    I do hope that what is in this document is true.





    new_horizon
    03-17 11:00 AM
    the only good thing I see there are families in which both husband and wife filed separate GC petition. When one's gc process goes thru completion, the other petition will be withdrawn from the queue. : )
    hope there are more cases like that.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment