Sunday, June 12, 2011

wallpapers of love hurts

images Love Hurts, Anime wallpaper by wallpapers of love hurts. When Love Hurts
  • When Love Hurts



  • srkamath
    07-16 05:31 PM
    Interesting. My Labor says
    14) Education BS,
    Years of experience 3

    15) Other Special Requirements "MS + 1year" OR "BS + 3 years".

    I have a MS. My lawyer says this is a EB3 application. 140 still pending. The receipt however says "Skilled Worker". Any possibility my 140 gets approved as EB2?

    It depends on the Minimum Requirement, in your case it seems like it was BS+3, which is less than MS or BS+5 , therefore it will be EB3.
    If the job description says, min education is Bachelor's, but Master's is preferred, it is still EB3.
    If i recall correctly, the "skilled worker" category is EB3, you can check this on the USCIS website under the Laws & Regulations link.





    wallpaper When Love Hurts wallpapers of love hurts. BoA Wallpapers middot; Love hurts. love hurts wallpapers. wallpapers of love
  • BoA Wallpapers middot; Love hurts. love hurts wallpapers. wallpapers of love



  • dish
    09-26 06:00 PM
    Instead of asking for "filing for I-485 even when Priority date is not current" ,

    why not we ask for "filing for EAD and Advance Parole based on an approved I-140.".

    The net effect is the same. By the present law EAD and Advance parole is issued based on a pending I-485. Instead , EAD and Parole could be issued based on on an Approved Immigrant petition - ie I-140.


    Even if we are allowed to file for I-485 when priority dates are not current, the application for adjustment of status will not be considered without being a visa date available.





    wallpapers of love hurts. love hurts wallpapers. love hurts wallpapers. Love Hurts Wallpaper by
  • love hurts wallpapers. love hurts wallpapers. Love Hurts Wallpaper by



  • gc_peshwa
    04-14 12:21 PM
    Lets signup for our Freedom...its FREE!





    2011 BoA Wallpapers middot; Love hurts. love hurts wallpapers. wallpapers of love wallpapers of love hurts. images WALLPAPERS: Love Hurts
  • images WALLPAPERS: Love Hurts



  • hariswaminathan
    02-12 11:43 AM
    People,

    Yes I am guilty. I am one of those Lazy fence sitters caught in reto that peruses this forum on a daily basis looking for for some glimmer of hope.
    Silently i cross my fingers and hope that IV will get something done for us but guilty of doing nothing to help. Sound familiar?

    Let me start by saying that i became a member and watched this forum for over 6 months and did nothing to contribute (whether financially or physically). I'm lazy and theres nothing i can do about it - thats my personality. We all have busy lives and we all have personal agendas and unless we are affected by something directly, we choose the path of least resistance.

    something changed for me last month. I dont know what it was, since it was nothing physical, personal, familial or anything tangible. I was reading the IV website posts "as normal" and while i read all the posts on funding drives, increasing members, those brillant NJ chapter folks etc I was ashamed at how little i was doing towards a cause that had a direct impact on my life and how a small group of people could be so passsionate about the same interest. I was also surprised at the number of mainly Indian professionals in the US who were caught in this mess but at the difficulty that IV was having getting people to get off their a** and do something.

    COME ON PEOPLE - even if we are lazy, self centered, and busy lets at least show that the Indian "minority" in the US is at least a UNITED and PROUD lot. We cant let IV down for a few dollars. "Izzat ka Sawal Hai"

    Well, i thought about it, and thought some more..... and decided i was still as lazy as i was before even after my ephiphany, but i could definitely manage a few clicks with my mouse. So i decided, If can't do anything physical (like pass flyers, meet in DC to help Core, start some fangled chapter locally, or harass my local congresman) then at least i could pass on some financial contribution so that somebody could do it for me!
    So this is what i did

    a) - setup a $20 recurring contribution (Yes its $20 - I'm cheap and so are a lot of you - but $20 is better than nothing - its less than a dinner at a restaurant).
    b) forwarded the website info to a few of my collegues at work and told them what i did.

    I have not made any earth shattering differences by my actions, but at least im doing SOMETHING. This, coming from one of the laziest members definitely should mean something to all of you.

    If you cant contribute your time, at least send some money so someone else can do it for you! Also please stop harrassing IV on where the funds are going - its $20 per month for Christ's sake, not your family inheritance. Let's try and make a difference one way or another. Our national pride is at stake here.

    Hari



    more...


    wallpapers of love hurts. Love Hurts - Broken, Hurts,
  • Love Hurts - Broken, Hurts,



  • LostInGCProcess
    03-02 06:14 PM
    Any one who had been through this process , can you please PM me or post attorney reference who is based in NJ .

    i greatly appreciate your responses.

    Could you PM me the name of the company that is causing so much trouble to you? That way I can be alert and also let my friends know not to join should they come across that company.

    I am sorry, I don't know any attorneys that deal with civil cases like non-compete.

    Thanks.





    wallpapers of love hurts. love Quote
  • love Quote



  • realist
    11-19 08:28 AM
    I have a similar situation, I would like for my brother to come here on a visitor's visa. He is an engineer and is currently working in a University. It would greatly help if you could share your experience on how and if you were successful in getting the visa



    more...


    wallpapers of love hurts. can still love them with all
  • can still love them with all



  • msp1976
    05-26 11:44 AM
    Thank you to you all...

    Core team,
    QGA Associates,
    Staff of senators,
    Senators,

    You guys have worked hard and your efforts are appreciated....





    2010 love hurts wallpapers. love hurts wallpapers. Love Hurts Wallpaper by wallpapers of love hurts. Love Hurts, Anime wallpaper by
  • Love Hurts, Anime wallpaper by



  • smuggymba
    03-07 01:24 PM
    How many years do you have left on your H-1?

    6 months.

    Can we renew H1 after we're laid off based on 140 approval. I'm thinking going for regular or premium extension because it's about the time for extension. I still have a job this week...not sure about next...so looks like premium is the best. At least I'll have H1 extension for 3 yrs when I jump into the job market again....or is this irrelevant and I can renew even after laid off.



    more...


    wallpapers of love hurts. on pain hurts wallpapers
  • on pain hurts wallpapers



  • Kevin Sadler
    June 16th, 2005, 09:59 AM
    this is going to be very subjective. even though there is detail less black in the first one in the nect area i think it "looks" fine. in my opinion there is too much detail less black in the second one, that makes it "look" too dark. also the first one is sooo good there's not much you can do with the second one to bring it to that level. thx, kevin





    hair images WALLPAPERS: Love Hurts wallpapers of love hurts. wallpapers of love hurts.
  • wallpapers of love hurts.



  • crystal
    10-12 08:35 PM
    Is it posted erlier? They updated with some more info today

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=82b06a9fec745110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=2411c9ee2f82b010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD



    more...


    wallpapers of love hurts. emo love hurts wallpapers. emo; love hurts wallpapers. emo love hurts
  • emo love hurts wallpapers. emo; love hurts wallpapers. emo love hurts



  • skodu
    08-03 12:35 AM
    If the ROW numbers are not used up, they could be used for EB3/EB2 for India 9and China to some extent) at the end of the Fiscal year. All these AILF/AILA lawyers are saying there is no law for doing this.

    But I don't see anyone mentioning anywhere that Law prohibits explicitly using those numbers for India EB3, like they did this year. The Visa bulletin provides guidelines on the country cap, but it does not address the unused numbers condition at the end of fiscal year. SO using them for some backlogged countries is not against the law. I think it finally depends on the internal USCIS officials who interprets the law. They will do whatever they want internally within those guide lines. If nothing is written explicitly that it is against the law, then they are not breaking the law. i am not sure if my assumption and interpretation is correct. But these are my thoughts based on events. But This thread has very good observations and study of the past events. Thanks to Dollar500 and Sanju.





    hot Love Hurts - Broken, Hurts, wallpapers of love hurts. emo love hurts wallpapers; love hurts wallpapers. emo love hurts wallpapers.
  • emo love hurts wallpapers; love hurts wallpapers. emo love hurts wallpapers.



  • delhirocks
    05-31 01:21 PM
    This is the least we can do...



    more...


    house emo love quotes wallpapers. wallpapers of love hurts. Love hurts desktop wallpapers
  • Love hurts desktop wallpapers



  • anilsal
    03-09 05:54 PM
    I had dream last night, part of which I still remember.

    As usual in the evening I went to check my mails and found a mail from USCIS. I opened with surprise , preparing myself mentally , which document would they be requesting now. and.......
    I screamed in excitement , it was my greencard. I was shocked, and now I was thinking what can I do with the greencard, I thought I should change my jobs which I always wanted, as my job sucks, but realizing that after a month I am going to retire so, dropped that idea and then I started thinking what else I wanted to do when I'll get my GC, and told my wife the idea of now buying the house, but she told me that as you are going to retire next month lets go back to india and the savings that we are left with after paying the taxes , social security and immigration attorneys, will buy a 2 bedroom apartment in India only.
    I asked her what about travelling to Europe that you always wanted, but which we never did for the reason, that what if there will be an issue on travelling with AP,but she told me with my blood pressure and and her arthiritis, it won't be possible.

    And then..... I started thinking what I lost in the race to get the GC and what I am left after getting the GC. Sadly threw the GC in the trash and again started browsing the forums on immigrationvoice.org. As after these many years,browsing IV forums became my habit.

    And then the alarm woke me up and as usual I started to get ready to spend another day in Paradise, in the country of DREAMS.

    Quite fun to read.





    tattoo love Quote wallpapers of love hurts. wallpapers of love hurts. over
  • wallpapers of love hurts. over



  • greencard_fever
    01-14 01:43 PM
    Enjoy the freedom..congrats!!



    more...


    pictures can still love them with all wallpapers of love hurts. wallpaper love hurts.
  • wallpaper love hurts.



  • Green.Tech
    07-25 05:37 PM
    Yes that is right the job responsibilities can increase. For my case the labor was filed for engineer position but I am on a manager level now and title has changed. My responsibilities have increased means i have all resp advertised + more and lawyer said OK.

    So, did you have to redo PERM for the manager's position or did your older PERM fly?





    dresses emo love hurts wallpapers; love hurts wallpapers. emo love hurts wallpapers. wallpapers of love hurts. Love Hurts Wallpaper by
  • Love Hurts Wallpaper by



  • njdude26
    03-31 08:37 AM
    Im on my 8th year on H1. still stuck in Labor :(

    My company is giving me a promotion and a raise in salary. Do i have to inform Labor about any of this ??!!



    more...


    makeup on pain hurts wallpapers wallpapers of love hurts. emo love quotes wallpapers.
  • emo love quotes wallpapers.



  • amitpan007
    06-29 03:21 PM
    Paying little extra for few months is better than remaining uninsured. Check with your employer and health insurance if there is a pre-existing condition clause for maternity. Usually, there is none and in that case you can take a cheaper individual plan for now to cover for office visits (and pay discounted rates for those as most of them will count against deductible in any decently priced plan you choose) and later shift to employer plan as delivery time gets closer. But one thing to keep in mind is that usually depending on employer size and health insurance company you choose, declaring current status as pregnant may add more premium later.





    girlfriend wallpapers of love hurts. over wallpapers of love hurts. the Week: Her Love Hurts
  • the Week: Her Love Hurts



  • logiclife
    05-11 11:40 AM
    Venue

    Bombay Palace
    2020 K St. NW, Washington, DC


    Time

    6:30pm to 9:30pm



    Valet parking available(Free after 5:30 PM)



    Metro directions
    (Easily accessible by metro.)
    Few blocks from the follow. metro stops:
    Farragut North (RED line - Connecticut Avenue and K Street) and
    Farragut West (BLUE and ORANGE lines - 18th and I street)



    RSVP by Friday (05/12) 4:00 p.m.:
    (Please include the total number of people. Children not allowed.)


    jay@immigrationvoice.org (http://us.f524.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=jay@immigrationvoice.org)
    info@ immigrationvoice.org (http://us.f524.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=info@immigrationvoice.org)





    hairstyles emo love hurts wallpapers. emo; love hurts wallpapers. emo love hurts wallpapers of love hurts. Love Hurts Images Photos,
  • Love Hurts Images Photos,



  • a_tyagi26
    02-02 12:10 PM
    Assume:

    This mean from the date this bill gets enacted, one should stay in USA for five years continuously.

    It's impossible, atleast for me. I can't even think that I won't be able to go to India for 5 years. It would be a torture on my soul. This kind of clause works for an un-documented immigrant, who don't have a choice to leave but not for legal immigrant.

    What my company tell me to go to another country say some Brazil to implement project and infrastructure and I had to stay 2 months? Then I have to start afresh ?

    I believe you need more than 6months of stay for it to be called as continous presence. Anyone shed some light.





    Maverick1
    11-21 09:28 PM
    Do you guys see what happens after January 2nd (or after 6 months of receipt date)....Most of the contractors (who applied their 485 in july) will look for permanent job OR demand more money from their employers...OR more benefits from employer. Employers try to be calm and don't conflict with us. What do u guys think??

    Is it going to be tough for desi consultants to earn more money by placing their employees as consultants? Because there are already so many people ready to do permanent job.

    May be some will fall in to that category. I know quite a few who have FT job and want to start consulting now. There is no single pattern for all.





    eagerr2i
    12-07 09:28 AM
    Chang from Cap Exempt to Cap Number H1B requires that you file the change when the visa is available during the FY which in H1B case is April 1st. The years spent on Cap Exempt status like not for profits is counted towards the 6 Yr limit.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment