shan74
10-23 11:36 AM
the problem is my company is not willing to give me any documents unless i loose my job. Also when you mentioned ASAP, do i have to get a job within # of days
any suggestions.
any suggestions.
wallpaper Angels, Faries, and Vampires.
Kodi
06-03 09:16 AM
How does it work?
According to the list an Accountant position requires a STEM discipline in Computer Science.
So an MS in Computer Science falls under STEM but an MS in Accounting does not?
Could some please verify this?
According to the list an Accountant position requires a STEM discipline in Computer Science.
So an MS in Computer Science falls under STEM but an MS in Accounting does not?
Could some please verify this?
jonty_11
08-06 12:46 PM
did u happen to call USCIS Cust Service...which may have trigerred your approval?
2011 Beautiful Vampire:.
sunnymit
06-23 11:02 AM
In your first post you said you were not from europe which is why greyhair asked you for your country of birth.
Anyway, being from Europe will put you in the ROW (Rest of the World) category and based on the last visa bulletin (Visa Bulletin for July 2010 (http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5019.html)) the priority date for EB3 is 15AUG03 where as EB2 is Current. If you can file in EB2 all is well for you, if not, then based on the priority date for EB3 it will take a long time for you to get the GC. Keep in mind though that ROW is not as bad as some other countries like India and China but the fact that it is currently in 03 indicates that there is certainly a backlog that needs to be cleared before the dates get current.
Hope that helps..
Anyway, being from Europe will put you in the ROW (Rest of the World) category and based on the last visa bulletin (Visa Bulletin for July 2010 (http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5019.html)) the priority date for EB3 is 15AUG03 where as EB2 is Current. If you can file in EB2 all is well for you, if not, then based on the priority date for EB3 it will take a long time for you to get the GC. Keep in mind though that ROW is not as bad as some other countries like India and China but the fact that it is currently in 03 indicates that there is certainly a backlog that needs to be cleared before the dates get current.
Hope that helps..
more...
delhirocks
05-31 01:21 PM
This is the least we can do...
brav
07-31 11:20 AM
After going through all this , now we are hearing discussions that it is safe to maintain a H1B, (just) in case the 485 gets denied.
I for one would take my chances and switch from H1B to EAD.
I for one would take my chances and switch from H1B to EAD.
more...

shankar_thanu
08-03 11:11 PM
How do you find about yoru namecheck status? Does USCIS entertain such queries over the phone? Or it is through Infopass?
According to posts on the forums, they dont always give the NC status when we cal the cust service line, I was able to get the status when I called, guess it depends on the IO.
When i went with infopass for some other issue back in feb I was able to get the status without issues.
According to posts on the forums, they dont always give the NC status when we cal the cust service line, I was able to get the status when I called, guess it depends on the IO.
When i went with infopass for some other issue back in feb I was able to get the status without issues.
2010 emo hair style girl vampire

pd_recapturing
03-07 08:46 PM
I have a quick question on salary issue with 485. My EB2 I-140 states that my yearly salary 87k per annum. It got approved last year. I realized that my w-2 only reflects 64k for last year. I did not work for 2 months because of some personal reason. Is this less salary going to affect my 485 application? I thougt, GC is for future jobs so its okay. Can somebody please clarify this ?
more...
kaisersose
07-26 03:25 PM
To travel out of the US when a 485 is pending,
1. You should have AP or
2. A valid H-1, H-4 or L-1, L-2 stamp on the passport + 485 receipt
So in your case, you have to wait until you either get the AP or the H-4 change is effective. Until then, you cannot travel.
1. You should have AP or
2. A valid H-1, H-4 or L-1, L-2 stamp on the passport + 485 receipt
So in your case, you have to wait until you either get the AP or the H-4 change is effective. Until then, you cannot travel.
hair Gothic Girls wallpapers
vin13
01-15 06:34 PM
Once you switch jobs using AC 21, you are no longer on H1-B (even though you still have H1-b date that has not expired).
Your next H1-B will be considered a new H1-B and not a transfer.
You will be able to use remaining H1-B time. There is no difference whether the employer revokes or not revoke your H1 as you are no longer on H1-B.
Your next H1-B will be considered a new H1-B and not a transfer.
You will be able to use remaining H1-B time. There is no difference whether the employer revokes or not revoke your H1 as you are no longer on H1-B.
more...
GCplease
03-25 02:21 PM
I travelled to chennai last March via Emirates. No problems with transit visa or something. The price was good too. airport has a duty free shop for Jewellery and other stuff. good place to shop. but we had to wait a long time for the connecting flight.
The next time I go there, am planning to take a visa and tour Dubai. Heard that Dubai has some great places to see.
The next time I go there, am planning to take a visa and tour Dubai. Heard that Dubai has some great places to see.
hot Buffy the Vampire Slayer
michael_trs
05-13 11:56 AM
I have my company�s lawyer that I have to use but he is not experienced with this. My company wouldn�t be happy if I suggest switching to another lawyer so I need to control this myself.
Actually what I realized out of my experience with GC processing � it�s better to be involved into this process as much as possible.
Actually what I realized out of my experience with GC processing � it�s better to be involved into this process as much as possible.
more...
house cute cartoon girl wallpaper.
tabletpc
03-28 02:50 PM
I got this from different website(not sure if I can quote here).
Before going /planning for a perticular consualte, you can email the consulate with a i797 copy asking them to check if it exists in their system. If it doesn't then they will request concerned athorities to make it available in system so that you won't get stuck with PIMS delay. So far I have heard mexico/canada consualte responding to emails positively.
I will be mailing(canada consulate) them soon. Will keep you updated if i hear anything from them. if it works..its indeed a good options for us.:D
Before going /planning for a perticular consualte, you can email the consulate with a i797 copy asking them to check if it exists in their system. If it doesn't then they will request concerned athorities to make it available in system so that you won't get stuck with PIMS delay. So far I have heard mexico/canada consualte responding to emails positively.
I will be mailing(canada consulate) them soon. Will keep you updated if i hear anything from them. if it works..its indeed a good options for us.:D
tattoo I feel like Buffy The Vampire
delax
08-06 11:59 AM
It is EB2, labor approval date is my PD - No idea, why profile does not show up.
Wow! Another 2006 approval. Congrats!
Wow! Another 2006 approval. Congrats!
more...
pictures Luis Royo Wallpaper
gantilk
04-28 09:44 AM
when you say new fees, i assuem it is $340 . Correct ??
dresses VAMPIRE GIRLlt;333

somma
10-25 03:41 PM
My EAD status shows "card production ordered" and my spouse is showing as pending. This has been like this for the past 4 days.
Looks like they don't want to update the secondary information online.
:confused:
Looks like they don't want to update the secondary information online.
:confused:
more...
makeup goth vampire girl
Milind123
07-26 12:02 PM
USCIS - Direct Filing Addresses for Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status (12/03/09 N version) (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=eb7b5cdc2c463110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=fe529c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD)
USCIS Phoenix or Dallas Lockbox, based on where you live.
I think this box is applicable to you
Based on a pending or approved Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker. (Note: You cannot concurrently file form I-485 and form I-140 at a USCIS Lockbox facility at this time. Refer to the Filing Instructions on Form I-140 if you want to file the forms concurrently.)
(You must include a copy of the Form I-797C Notice of Action, showing that your Form I-140 was accepted or approved.)
Please note the addresses were revised fairly recently (12/03/2009). Your lawyer may not be aware of that.
USCIS Phoenix or Dallas Lockbox, based on where you live.
I think this box is applicable to you
Based on a pending or approved Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker. (Note: You cannot concurrently file form I-485 and form I-140 at a USCIS Lockbox facility at this time. Refer to the Filing Instructions on Form I-140 if you want to file the forms concurrently.)
(You must include a copy of the Form I-797C Notice of Action, showing that your Form I-140 was accepted or approved.)
Please note the addresses were revised fairly recently (12/03/2009). Your lawyer may not be aware of that.
girlfriend An American Girl won`t be
chanduv23
12-24 02:25 PM
Please post your own blog sites here if you have written articles about immigration and have any videos, cartoons, PSA etc....
hairstyles Vampire Bat Draw
schandra
11-24 04:50 PM
Same here too
Stuck in EB3 though - I-140 Denied in Aug 2008 and filed an Appeal.
And to make it worse, no time left in H1 either, as I have been here since 2001.
Is there any alternative to this?
As in, can we apply for another I-140 while the appeal is still going on?
I seached in the AAO decisions website and the signs are not very encouraging. attached link has Jul 30 2009 decision in regards to 3 yr bachelor with diploma. I am seeing a lot of these.
http://www.uscis.gov/err/B6%20-%20Skilled%20Workers,%20Professionals,%20and%20Oth er%20Workers/Decisions_Issued_in_2009/Jul302009_07B6203.pdf
Is there nothing we can do to tackle this situation?
I would REALLY appreciate if you anyone can provide more info or share their experiences, provide an opinion, ANYTHING.
Thanks
Subbu
Stuck in EB3 though - I-140 Denied in Aug 2008 and filed an Appeal.
And to make it worse, no time left in H1 either, as I have been here since 2001.
Is there any alternative to this?
As in, can we apply for another I-140 while the appeal is still going on?
I seached in the AAO decisions website and the signs are not very encouraging. attached link has Jul 30 2009 decision in regards to 3 yr bachelor with diploma. I am seeing a lot of these.
http://www.uscis.gov/err/B6%20-%20Skilled%20Workers,%20Professionals,%20and%20Oth er%20Workers/Decisions_Issued_in_2009/Jul302009_07B6203.pdf
Is there nothing we can do to tackle this situation?
I would REALLY appreciate if you anyone can provide more info or share their experiences, provide an opinion, ANYTHING.
Thanks
Subbu
pmb76
03-25 04:49 AM
This sustain act is total BS. They want to increase H1-B numbers without reforming the EB system. They do not want to increase EB numbers. They do not want to do away with country quotas. They don't have country quotas in H1-B. This just creates more and more backlogs for everyone. I HOPE THIS BILL DOESN'T PASS. The companies and lawmakers just want cheap labor without "paying" for it. Just a bunch of self-serving bigots !
waitin_toolong
04-28 09:16 AM
that provision was only during the fiasco, you can efile and should send the documents as requested.
No comments:
Post a Comment