de2002
03-11 09:45 AM
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/03/opinion/03fri2.html?scp=1&sq=legal%20immigration&st=cse
wallpaper wallpaper nice girl. added
gc28262
06-10 04:05 PM
Done !
vine93
10-22 06:54 PM
I also faxed it today.
2011 Wallpaper nice girls
AllVNeedGcPc
08-11 03:18 PM
Count me in...
...I will donate minimum $100 for the cause.
...I will donate minimum $100 for the cause.
more...
TexDBoy
09-10 02:03 PM
Committee is still assembling .. proceedings not started yet after recess ..
waitingmygc
04-09 06:00 PM
In this visa bulletin there is reasonable movement in family category. So, its not fair to conclude USCIS is not working.
more...
Becks
07-12 02:39 PM
I guess if you are assigned a visa number, they may put your case as pending new 140 approval. Ammendment may not take much time. So keep fingers crossed. Good Luck.
Guru, please help, my 140 is approved with my original employer who got acquired by a big fish. The Big Fish filed for a new 140 (they called it amendment I guess) and that is still pending. My priority date is Sep'05 EB2. Would I qualify to be lucky in the lottery game with this movement? Please help.
Guru, please help, my 140 is approved with my original employer who got acquired by a big fish. The Big Fish filed for a new 140 (they called it amendment I guess) and that is still pending. My priority date is Sep'05 EB2. Would I qualify to be lucky in the lottery game with this movement? Please help.
2010 Nice HD Anime Girl Wallpaper
TexDBoy
09-10 02:42 PM
You can open real player ... then file -> open ..
http://judiciary.edgeboss.net/real-live/judiciary/17223/56_judiciary-coj_2141_070212.smi
http://judiciary.edgeboss.net/real-live/judiciary/17223/56_judiciary-coj_2141_070212.smi
more...

pitha
07-13 09:03 PM
I dont know her intentions but she is helping our cause. If you want to vent your anger, there is USCIS and DOS
This is just a stunt. WHy did she wait allthese days to write this letter. Now when everything falls in place by others efforts, she wants people to think it is because her effort all these things are happening. I hate murthy or your murfhy.
This is just a stunt. WHy did she wait allthese days to write this letter. Now when everything falls in place by others efforts, she wants people to think it is because her effort all these things are happening. I hate murthy or your murfhy.
hair Fantasy Nice Girl iPhone 4
puddonhead
08-10 02:25 PM
I think it will be a lot easier to focus out energies to port ourselves to EB2/EB1.
Most of us would have bachelors + 5 years. So EB2 shouldn't be any problem as long as you are willing to change jobs and the employer is willing to file for GC.
Personally, the next time I'm in a position to drive a hard bergain for a job negotiation (still difficult in the current economic environment) - I will try to shoot for a 1 year foreign assignment -> EB1 route. I still curse myself for letting go of one such opportunity in 2006 becuase I did not want to go to London.
So if anybody knows companies that have started filing for GCs again after the freeze of last year - please let us know.
I think that discussion will be far more productive than any wishful reinterpretation of the law.
Most of us would have bachelors + 5 years. So EB2 shouldn't be any problem as long as you are willing to change jobs and the employer is willing to file for GC.
Personally, the next time I'm in a position to drive a hard bergain for a job negotiation (still difficult in the current economic environment) - I will try to shoot for a 1 year foreign assignment -> EB1 route. I still curse myself for letting go of one such opportunity in 2006 becuase I did not want to go to London.
So if anybody knows companies that have started filing for GCs again after the freeze of last year - please let us know.
I think that discussion will be far more productive than any wishful reinterpretation of the law.
more...
srmeka
07-12 09:04 PM
Yup in the same boat :D, hopefully we will cross the gate this time
I am also in the same boat. Current after 2 years. My buddies with similar PD got lucky in 2008. Will have to wait till August to test mine. Congrats to all those got current and good luck to all those waiting. Hopefully dates will move forward in some reasonable order from now on. Thanks.
I am also in the same boat. Current after 2 years. My buddies with similar PD got lucky in 2008. Will have to wait till August to test mine. Congrats to all those got current and good luck to all those waiting. Hopefully dates will move forward in some reasonable order from now on. Thanks.
hot nice girl, nice look
sangmami
07-18 11:52 AM
called uscis to ask when july 2 filers are likely to get receipt notice.She said because of the load of apps expected it might take about 4 to 6 wks.I hope july 2 filers don t have to pay huge penalty for filing on the very ifirst eligible day:( (something to worry about till this journey ends i guess):(
more...
house Nice girl Abstract iPhone
BharatPremi
09-19 10:54 AM
One legal aide explained me how ignorant most of the lawmakers are when it comes to legal vs illegal immigrants.
I highly doubt the very essence of this statement. At the end of day they are "Law makers" and I am not ready to believe that they can not distiguish between legal and illegal immigration. It would be possible that they may be pretending the ignorance. Potter love to have a donkey which do the work without eating grass. Till now donkeys (Us) were working for those potters(lawmakers, Employers) without asking for grass with the hope that someday we will have very nourishing grass. Now donkeys (Us) have realized that there is no nourished food in near future so we have organized ourselves. In turn these potters will take time to devise the ways so as not to provide enough nourshied food to all these donkeys and till then to keep you going on they will pat our backs. This is basic politics... Yes, I do have lot of faith in "Us" but if we make our strategies with keeping faith in these "Potters" then I have high doubts about our success.
I highly doubt the very essence of this statement. At the end of day they are "Law makers" and I am not ready to believe that they can not distiguish between legal and illegal immigration. It would be possible that they may be pretending the ignorance. Potter love to have a donkey which do the work without eating grass. Till now donkeys (Us) were working for those potters(lawmakers, Employers) without asking for grass with the hope that someday we will have very nourishing grass. Now donkeys (Us) have realized that there is no nourished food in near future so we have organized ourselves. In turn these potters will take time to devise the ways so as not to provide enough nourshied food to all these donkeys and till then to keep you going on they will pat our backs. This is basic politics... Yes, I do have lot of faith in "Us" but if we make our strategies with keeping faith in these "Potters" then I have high doubts about our success.
tattoo Nice girl
champu
03-09 04:38 PM
1) Massive campaigns won't do the job in fact they will do more harm then results particularly in this environments (learn from Hispanic community protests before CIR)
2) Mr. Change alone don't have to do something about it? he can direct his DHS and CIS people to do their jobs.. just because economy of economy is bad that does not mean people stop eating food.
3) We and institutions like IV needs to come up with agenda to lift this country quota ban (at least to eliminate this huge backlog)
4) IV says they have agenda but nobody knows their laundry list agenda.
5) We need to work for lifting this country quota ... this is the only way that things can become REASONABLE.
Campiagn is needed but messages to be charted carefully.
2) Mr. Change alone don't have to do something about it? he can direct his DHS and CIS people to do their jobs.. just because economy of economy is bad that does not mean people stop eating food.
3) We and institutions like IV needs to come up with agenda to lift this country quota ban (at least to eliminate this huge backlog)
4) IV says they have agenda but nobody knows their laundry list agenda.
5) We need to work for lifting this country quota ... this is the only way that things can become REASONABLE.
Campiagn is needed but messages to be charted carefully.
more...
pictures Nice girl in orange
wellwisher02
04-23 08:10 PM
All,
Opened my email this morning to see the card production ordered email (time stamp in my inbox reads 2:15 am PST 4/23/08); the approval date was 4/23/08.
Been in meetings all day so not even a chance to call anyone about it.
Yay!
Good luck to all my fellow sufferers!
Googler
-------------
Hearty Congrats on turning 'Green'!
Opened my email this morning to see the card production ordered email (time stamp in my inbox reads 2:15 am PST 4/23/08); the approval date was 4/23/08.
Been in meetings all day so not even a chance to call anyone about it.
Yay!
Good luck to all my fellow sufferers!
Googler
-------------
Hearty Congrats on turning 'Green'!
dresses Digital Girl Wallpapers
eager_immi
01-18 12:13 PM
Please email a core member directly and get some chinese people to create a updated chinese version of the same website.
Thanks IV core group. Signed up for $20/month. Please continue your efforts.
I am from Chinese community and registered IV just a couple of week ago. There was no email message to me regarding this movement, and some other registerd users may encounter the same situation. You may need to resend them. Only when I opened IV website yesterday did I know this recurring program and current situation. I am assuming IV is the only group who are pushing to get the I-485 relief for high skilled workers with advanced degree. There are MANY MANY Chinese in the same situation but I guess there might not have so many Chinese in IV. IV core group may think of some better way to reach more Chinese or other people. Basically, we are on the same boat for the same direction. Better to concentrate all resources to reach one goal. I would suggest IV to setup a seperate Chinese (and Hispanic) contribution page to diverse the culture background of IV members.
Subscription Payment Sent (ID #2PX91085T34540611)
In reference to:S-19881018DS353430X
Thanks IV core group. Signed up for $20/month. Please continue your efforts.
I am from Chinese community and registered IV just a couple of week ago. There was no email message to me regarding this movement, and some other registerd users may encounter the same situation. You may need to resend them. Only when I opened IV website yesterday did I know this recurring program and current situation. I am assuming IV is the only group who are pushing to get the I-485 relief for high skilled workers with advanced degree. There are MANY MANY Chinese in the same situation but I guess there might not have so many Chinese in IV. IV core group may think of some better way to reach more Chinese or other people. Basically, we are on the same boat for the same direction. Better to concentrate all resources to reach one goal. I would suggest IV to setup a seperate Chinese (and Hispanic) contribution page to diverse the culture background of IV members.
Subscription Payment Sent (ID #2PX91085T34540611)
In reference to:S-19881018DS353430X
more...
makeup girl wallpaper hd beautiful
ss777
05-12 03:59 PM
If we have all resources required to do MBA fulltime from a reputed school then there is no dilemea, one should opt for it. When resources are limited (need to work fulltime, has family with small kids, limited $$$ etc) then online is a better choice compared with part time. Students working for an Online MBA do develop good network and such degrees are being more and more accepted. Online course needs more descipline and dedication than the regular courses. The interaction between students and professor is more in a online course than in a part time course. You spend more time in research than in travel. Flexibility is another advantage.
My client CIO did MBA from University of Pheonix in 2006 and he was hired as CIO in 2008. I am talking of a company with more than 5000 IT staff. So its my opinion that Online MBA is valued by the industry.
http://rankings.ft.com/exportranking/online-mba-2009/pdf
My client CIO did MBA from University of Pheonix in 2006 and he was hired as CIO in 2008. I am talking of a company with more than 5000 IT staff. So its my opinion that Online MBA is valued by the industry.
http://rankings.ft.com/exportranking/online-mba-2009/pdf
girlfriend Wallpaper nice girls

arunmohan
07-02 12:37 PM
I will give my full support. Even I will ask my all colleague and my boss to sign it.
hairstyles 80 Lingerie Nice Girls HD

pointlesswait
02-21 11:39 AM
if u can keep thd same PD whenu change from eB3 to eB2..you should do it immediately!
Does anyone want to make a guess of when EB3 India 2002 will become current ? I am thinking of changing the case to EB2.. Should I change my case or should I wait for EB3 to be current ?
Does anyone want to make a guess of when EB3 India 2002 will become current ? I am thinking of changing the case to EB2.. Should I change my case or should I wait for EB3 to be current ?
bigboy007
06-11 04:34 PM
Why are Harkin and Sanders supporting this bill. They are both children of immigrants. They need to understand the struggle their parents went through.
There were many instances where IV tried to reach out to them, They are doing this not because they are ignorant. They are aware of the outcomes but their vision is narrowed.
There were many instances where IV tried to reach out to them, They are doing this not because they are ignorant. They are aware of the outcomes but their vision is narrowed.
alterego
09-20 11:03 AM
To summarize this briefly.
The rescue plan = Transfer the "crap" from the balance sheet of the banks to the balance sheet of the US gov't and taxpayers. The government is buying rotting potatos for cold hard cash.
Benefits are nearer term, Consequences are longer term.
Consequensces will be:
1) Bigger deficits, budget especially
2) Less Gov't investments in infrastructure, healthcare, education etc. As the money is needed to feed the interest repayments and other obligations.
3) Higher interest rates for everything from mortgages, credit cards auto loans student loans...... you name it.
4) Higher taxes, federal and state and city.
5) Lower US dollar and higher inflation.
Unfortunately for us the recklessness of the management of the economy of this decade will be felt as a drag on progress, our earnings, taxes, benefits, even stock returns for a good part of our working lifetimes. This was a sad and unnecessary development brought about by pure greed and an ineffective government.
The rescue plan = Transfer the "crap" from the balance sheet of the banks to the balance sheet of the US gov't and taxpayers. The government is buying rotting potatos for cold hard cash.
Benefits are nearer term, Consequences are longer term.
Consequensces will be:
1) Bigger deficits, budget especially
2) Less Gov't investments in infrastructure, healthcare, education etc. As the money is needed to feed the interest repayments and other obligations.
3) Higher interest rates for everything from mortgages, credit cards auto loans student loans...... you name it.
4) Higher taxes, federal and state and city.
5) Lower US dollar and higher inflation.
Unfortunately for us the recklessness of the management of the economy of this decade will be felt as a drag on progress, our earnings, taxes, benefits, even stock returns for a good part of our working lifetimes. This was a sad and unnecessary development brought about by pure greed and an ineffective government.
No comments:
Post a Comment