Monday, June 20, 2011

wallpaper naruto shippuden akatsuki

images naruto shippuden akatsuki wallpaper naruto shippuden akatsuki. wallpaper naruto shippuden
  • wallpaper naruto shippuden



  • Indirant
    02-20 09:12 PM
    Hi Guys when are you meeting in Durga temple Let me know I can come with some of my friends
    Sekar





    wallpaper wallpaper naruto shippuden wallpaper naruto shippuden akatsuki. Hidan Wallpaper - 1.0
  • Hidan Wallpaper - 1.0



  • sri1309
    09-10 06:01 PM
    Its time to ask for our share.
    Our strong points must be anyone legally in US for 8+ years must be granted Citizenship. We have suffered the pain, now they do something to help forget that. 5 years, should be eligible for a GC.
    We must push for this. Unless you ask, why will they even bother. Doenst mean we didnt ask in the past, but we must ask what we deserve.
    8 years+, worked like a dog, behaved responsibily everywhere, have good qualifications. etc etc.. what else do you need to do. We shouldnt be paying for their lapses. We must push them and also push our employers again and again and again till we get this. US is very good in many aspects, but lagging here. Unless you highlight it, unless you say ALOUD that we are not respected here, they will not hear.. We need a campaign that none is seeing or taking any initiative in the last 3 months. I see 10s of threads talking same things..
    Core guys.. we need your help

    Sri
    $100 one time.





    wallpaper naruto shippuden akatsuki. [PSP] Naruto Shippuden
  • [PSP] Naruto Shippuden



  • 24fps
    02-04 02:41 PM
    For people who don't know, Country Cap goes by Country of Birth , not country of citizenship...So if you are born in India but now you are canadian Citizen, you will still be counted as Indian for EB based Green Card allocation, isn't this a blatent racist agenda. I have a letter from Congresswoman Zoe Logfren's office, which clearly says 'I will work on removing arbitrary country quota on employement based Green Cards', we just need to pursue her...

    its not racism its just an old rule

    u can be indian but born in a different country and you could avail of ROW benefits, my friend is indian but was born in europe as his father was workin there at that time and then moved back to india and now he got his GC in under 2 years in EB2

    racism is purely based on your ethnicity





    2011 Hidan Wallpaper - 1.0 wallpaper naruto shippuden akatsuki. This wallpaper is available
  • This wallpaper is available



  • Anu119
    01-11 11:36 AM
    Hi:
    I just joined the chapter.
    Would love to be able to volnteer my services to this cause. How can I help? Also it may be a good idea to start a local support group for those of us in line waiting for this immigration hell to be over...may be a get together of some sort....

    Wishin' for a better future ahead for all us immigration victims
    PD for self: August 03
    Labor Cert: pending

    PD for husband: Dec 03
    Labor Cert & I-140: appoved.



    more...


    wallpaper naruto shippuden akatsuki. Akatsuki+naruto+shippuden
  • Akatsuki+naruto+shippuden



  • abstractvision
    03-19 11:31 AM
    I called USCIS this morning and the lady took 3 mnute to explain me why the delay was happening. She mentioned that they will conduct a sweep on Fri Apr 4th to determine the I-485 cases in light of new visa bulletin and that cases will be assigned to IOs by Mon Apr 14th.
    Not that I believe on help desk type of info with their primary job is get the caller off the phone but I have to admit that she was polite.
    I will call again on Apr 4th and keep the forum updated.





    wallpaper naruto shippuden akatsuki. naruto shippuden akatsuki.
  • naruto shippuden akatsuki.



  • feedfront
    09-21 05:10 PM
    Well, I talked to my civil surgeon who did medical exam report. He said he no longer does this anymore. So I will have to redo exam.

    My attorney will be just sending new medical report and not AC-21.



    more...


    wallpaper naruto shippuden akatsuki. naruto shippuden wallpaper hd.
  • naruto shippuden wallpaper hd.



  • LegalIndianInUSA
    08-02 11:43 PM
    Although they promise a lot of things on paper, we generally skip reading the fine print. Fine print generally would include this clause (language will be a bit different)...
    "Although these are our policies, these might change at any time, with or without written notice".
    End of story to all 'You promised me gold in your agreement' arguments.


    There was no fine print on the appointment letter. There wasn't even fuzzy wording (like "we may" or "in most circumstances" etc).
    Although I'm clearly educated about how the system works now, back then, at age 24, I wasn't. I was foolish enough to trust and believe that they would keep their word; they are after all, big multinational companies.
    I don't want other young Indian/foreign immigrants to fall into the same predicament.
    The sooner they realize that Human Resources is the most inhuman department in a company, the better.


    Practically speaking, if you think from a company's perspective also, I don't blame them. Would you (Mr OP sir) be willing to invest in something that you are not sure that you will get profit from it? Like, you give me 100$, I may give it back+10%interest or may not give it back. If I want to give it back, I may give it back in 2yrs or even 30yrs, 100 yrs its upto me, depending on some citing of random comet I choose.
    Same thing in company's point of view, if they invest in endless lawyer fees, filing fees, humongous paperwork and easily these days GC process take 5-35 years and during/after this time, What is the guarantee that you will still stick with the company - after all this investment of time & money? Companies need visible & predictable ROIs.


    In large companies, the Legal department doesnt exist solely for GCs and Immigration related matters. The cost of immigration is barely a drop in the overall cost of maintaining such a department, and hence your logic is wrong.


    It is an unfortunate truth we all need to get accustomed to live with.

    No, we dont need to get accustomed to being lied to, or being treated as skilled slaves.
    If you side with the law and say that the companies are not obligated to process GCs, then they should not be offering the same. Also, the law as it currently stands, is unjust and I'd much sooner see the law be changed to something like "if you've worked here for 6 years, paid taxes etc, then you can apply for a GC yourself based on just that"


    I guess it is in our Indian blood to expect freebies/extra perks from government, from employers (being socialist, a bit communist country and what not), and we forget it is the FREE MARKET that rules here.

    lol. Firstly, there is no such thing as a "free market". Wake up already.
    Secondly, the US is more socialist than India is.
    Thirdly, A GC is not a freebie/extra perk. A GC is a good-faith agreement between the company, the future employee and the governing body(USCIS), and companies should understand the ethical meaning of "good faith".


    If your skills are in high demand, they will make you the king. If supply is high for your skills, they will go for someone cheaper..
    Yea sure, I'd like to see all the high skilled kings that have been made by companies.
    It is a fallacy that skill, intellect or IQ has meaning/importance in the US.
    At the end of the day, you are just another desk jockey.





    2010 [PSP] Naruto Shippuden wallpaper naruto shippuden akatsuki. naruto shippuden akatsuki
  • naruto shippuden akatsuki



  • ramus
    07-02 07:44 PM
    Thank you.. Please ask others to contribute.



    I put in $100 today to fight for our cause



    more...


    wallpaper naruto shippuden akatsuki. Naruto/ Shippuden Akatsuki
  • Naruto/ Shippuden Akatsuki



  • thomasstuart
    11-25 07:08 AM
    Thanks a million. Very useful indeed. I've taken a quick look at the links and I think this could be quite an interesting path to follow. Once again thankyou very much.





    hair This wallpaper is available wallpaper naruto shippuden akatsuki. Voila quelque jolie wallpapers
  • Voila quelque jolie wallpapers



  • go_guy123
    05-26 07:38 PM
    I am sure you are not going to be silent and also going to act like a puppet when the border patrol will ask you. I have seen the similar case, when I was travelling back from india this fellow was ahead of me in the line at POE , his photo from the passport fall off and when he went to the officer and the officer asked what is this.. he was talking like a shivering cat. After interrogating him for an hour or so, he was let go.
    Luckily he was sitting next to me in the connecting flight, and now he was telling me the story in a totally different way. " I told the officer what can I do if the photo from the passport fall off".
    "I am waiting , but make sure that I get my connecting flight I got a very important meeting"... blah blah..

    I was laughing out loud in my heart.. Its quite interesting to see these kind of personalities.
    So I know what you gonna do , next time when you meet the border patrol. Accept the fact that we are middle class , god and immigration fearing creatures, who definitely have a lot of anger and aggression towards these laws and discrimination but cannot do anything about it and Also we like the life style and show off to the relatives in the India, that you are smart and rich NRI, are the reasons, we are not leaving this country despite of all these things.
    Good to know all this so while travelling just be prepared.. but I dun see a reason for making this coversation of 10 pages thread.
    Well I am gonna get more reds.. but I dun care.


    psaxena....you are the man....or woman (i dont know). every line is true.



    more...


    wallpaper naruto shippuden akatsuki. naruto shippuden akatsuki
  • naruto shippuden akatsuki



  • dhesha
    07-18 10:18 PM
    called uscis to ask when july 2 filers are likely to get receipt notice.She said because of the load of apps expected it might take about 4 to 6 wks.I hope july 2 filers don t have to pay huge penalty for filing on the very ifirst eligible day:( (something to worry about till this journey ends i guess):(

    this 4 to 6 weeks is from 2nd July or 17 July?





    hot Akatsuki+naruto+shippuden wallpaper naruto shippuden akatsuki. naruto shippuden akatsuki
  • naruto shippuden akatsuki



  • thirdworldman
    02-16 07:13 PM
    Eilsoe, nice render! :worried:



    more...


    house NARUTO SHIPPUDEN AKATSUKI wallpaper naruto shippuden akatsuki. shippuuden akatsuki
  • shippuuden akatsuki



  • PD200711
    06-11 01:03 PM
    Sent to my Senators (NC)





    tattoo naruto shippuden akatsuki. wallpaper naruto shippuden akatsuki. naruto shippuden akatsuki
  • naruto shippuden akatsuki



  • pointlesswait
    07-11 02:29 PM
    i think this move is temp...it will move back..before oct 2008!!


    I think all the unused EB1 and EB2-ROW visa number trickles down to EB2 - India/China and thats the main reason for a big jump in EB2-India cut off dates.



    more...


    pictures naruto shippuden wallpaper hd. wallpaper naruto shippuden akatsuki. naruto shippuden akatsuki
  • naruto shippuden akatsuki



  • 485Mbe4001
    02-20 03:20 PM
    looks like there no hope for EB3 India to move further :(





    dresses naruto shippuden akatsuki wallpaper naruto shippuden akatsuki. naruto sex thema naruto theme Naruto+shippuden+wallpaper+akatsuki
  • naruto sex thema naruto theme Naruto+shippuden+wallpaper+akatsuki



  • richi121175
    01-17 02:38 PM
    Sent PM... and FYI... I am not a non-contributor as wellPlease send me a message if you have contributed. I don't want to any non-contrbuting members.... The day is not far when IV will have a cease operations due to non-contributing members. !!

    ONE THING IS FOR SURE, EITHER IT'S THIS YEAR OR NEVER ....CHOICE IS YOURS



    more...


    makeup Naruto/ Shippuden Akatsuki wallpaper naruto shippuden akatsuki. NARUTO SHIPPUDEN AKATSUKI
  • NARUTO SHIPPUDEN AKATSUKI



  • sbabunle
    01-02 12:29 AM
    Could you guys please give me the matter to post so that I dont have to type in the whole story again...thanks





    girlfriend naruto shippuden akatsuki wallpaper naruto shippuden akatsuki. Zetsu Akatsuki Wallpaper
  • Zetsu Akatsuki Wallpaper



  • sh2005
    07-13 04:42 PM
    I wasn't going to jump in the debate on what was Murthy's intention when she published that letter. But I can't help noting something odd in the posts where some are claiming she will try to take credit later on for making this "big development" happen. We don't even know what this big development is!! All we have is a posting by the Core Group and couple of attorneys' websites' speculation. I am hoping it's will be a big positive development for us when it is announced, but right now we are counting our chickens before they are hatched and denouncing someone's intention based on speculations and guesses!





    hairstyles naruto shippuden akatsuki wallpaper naruto shippuden akatsuki. naruto shippuden wallpaper
  • naruto shippuden wallpaper



  • bigboy007
    06-11 12:54 PM
    I wouldn't worry about this.. this bill is in embyonic stage, hundreds of such ridiculous bills are persented each years and they never make it to either house or senate floors for voting. Remember US politicians all the time "propose" or "talk about" such crazy bills to make happy the crazy segment of voters in their constituency and to make a buzz in the media. This is nothing more than Rakhi sawant accusing Mika of kissing. Nothing is going to happen without the full fledge CIR. Anyone believes the country which gives amnesty to illegals every 10-15 years will take such a nasty step and hurt itself ? Just watch in the months ahead what happens to AZ law or rather it's (non)implementation.
    can you please answer me why TARP H1B restrictions passed if everything had to be taken up in CIR. after seeing that lengthy explanation from IV Core I cant imagine how come some of us tend to pacify ourselves we are safe for ever. I wish so and its good to be prepared and help ourselves. But looking at the text i see this as part 2 of TARP and many parts on the way ... They are not talking about illegals they are talking about the HOT Topic "JOBS". this is similar attitude we had when TARP restrictions were passed.





    SunnySurya
    07-28 12:18 PM
    To all other readers,

    Just to let every one know, I am a Hindu to the very root, but I am also the following:
    a) A human, who would prefer peace over violence
    b) An Indian, who loves the fact that it is country of Buddha and Gandhi
    c) An immigrant, who associate with other immigrants on this forum to be treated in fairness.
    d) A would be American, who would like provide the best values of this country to my kids.

    I am all that.....And I am proud of them all..





    Jaime
    09-10 04:00 PM
    Look forward to meeting you in DC!!!!!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment