Friday, June 24, 2011

vista ultimate wallpaper

images windows vista ultimate vista ultimate wallpaper. Superb Vista Ultimate
  • Superb Vista Ultimate



  • vagish
    04-04 02:40 PM
    It is true. But either Corporate America or Lawyers does not want to address the issues raised by Unions or anti immigrants. They want free ride and does not care about working class. No bold leadership in congress to address both sides issues. Congress members are siding with any one of two groups. Everyone knows that compromise will easily pass. But compromise will not give free ride to any group. Basically moderate H1b and GC increase with protection to US workers without wage pressurw will get most of the congress support. Even with illegal immigration also it is easy to pass if they give citizenship to existing people and allow more workers with complete protection to US workers without wage pressure will get most of congress support.
    the reason why Mccain and kennedy partnership failed, because kennedy wanted to put the fair wage clause into the bill so that futurue employees can
    atleast get the prevaling wages( it makes sense logically ), but republican Mccain didn't like it because they want employer to pay what ever they feel like,
    if that happens you will see that in future the quota for low wage workers will also get filled in one day as we saw with H1B's yesterday, and then even 400000 for semiskilled workers would not be enough.

    Iam not saying H1B get paid less, but there is lot of abuse going on,
    1500000 application just on aptil 2 tell you a lot of things, no matter how much demand is there, it is outrageous.

    when american people see that corporate america wants quota less h1B , they going to be on the streets just like illigals were last year.

    thanks





    wallpaper Superb Vista Ultimate vista ultimate wallpaper. girlfriend vista ultimate
  • girlfriend vista ultimate



  • cestmoi
    01-11 11:46 PM
    Am I blind or is part 2 missing one more option?

    None of the options apply to me below as I will be applying for employment based Green Card as I have a L1A visa (unless I'm not supposed to be filling out i-485?)


    a. An immigrant petition giving me an immediately available immigrant visa number has been approved (attach a copy of the approval notice, or a relative, special immigrant juvenile, or special immigrant military visa petition filed...

    b. My spouse or parent applied for adjustment of status or was granted lawful permanent residence in an immigrant visa category that allows derivative status for spouses and children

    c. I entered as a K-1 fiance(e) of a US citizen whom I married within 90 days of entry...

    d. I was granted asylum or derivative asylum status as the spouse or child of a person granted asylum and am eligible for adjustment.

    e. I am a native or citizen of Cuba admitted or paroled into the US after Jan 1, 1959...

    f. I am the husband, wife or minor unmarried child of a Cuban described above in (e)....

    g. I have continously resided in the US since before Jan 1, 1972

    h. Other basis of eligibility. Explain (for example, I was admitted as a refugee, my status has not been terminated, and I have been physically present in the US for 1 year...





    vista ultimate wallpaper. Windows Vista Ultimate
  • Windows Vista Ultimate



  • abhijitp
    07-25 12:43 PM
    I think its arguable. The 6 months clock is defined by law. After that even if they issue an RFE on the old employer, assumption is ofcourse that your with a new employer, you can send the new employer's offer letter / AC21 invoked. so it shouldn't be an issue. USCIS can ask about the offer letter from the old employer as intial evidence, so have it available and send it later + new employment letter.
    Thanks everyone for replying.
    Good point, it is worthwhile pursuing the matter and getting the EVL as initial evidence. All I ask for is transparency, so if they tell me to sign a bond for this purpose, I am happier than if they beat around the bush and evade the issue!





    2011 girlfriend vista ultimate vista ultimate wallpaper. 2010 Windows Vista Ultimate
  • 2010 Windows Vista Ultimate



  • onemorecame
    10-15 01:18 PM
    any one got approval after submitting recent RFE?



    more...


    vista ultimate wallpaper. Vista Ultimate vectors
  • Vista Ultimate vectors



  • kumarc123
    03-12 09:10 AM
    I completely agree with you.. in the last 3-4 years of forming IV what lobbying efforts did the IV folk do after July 2007 fiasco?? With all the donations and money they are making from advertisements on this website what have they accomplished? they could not even have an established and reliable relationship with DOS or USCIS to get clear information out to its members?? I think it is a BIG F-A-I-L-U-R-E on the part of IV if they cannot even get some valid information let alone bringing some change in the immigration system. And when we are all discussing in anticipation of this much awaited April bulletin, what do the IV admin folk do?? Start another DONOR FORUM thread and talk about what?? B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T!! If starting a new DONOR FORUM thread is all you can do for all the donors? what good is it?? Before we go ahead and bash USCIS, IV folk have a lot of explanation to do -

    1. What links do you have with USCIS?
    2. What efforts are being made?
    3. What is the future POA?
    4. If sitting around and waiting for the next visa bulletin is all you IV leadership is doing then stop asking for DONATIONS!!

    Peace!


    IV needs to OPEN ITS BOOKS

    And show DONORS where their money is going? Where is the sponsors money going? and what is this ORGANIZATION planning to do. IF not, one these days they will find themselves in a audit and public scrutiny.

    Any yes people who says open your eyes? Have you got your GC? EAD is only a means and not the destination


    PAPU, you need to explain to all IV members and disclose the books and what you are doing as IV head, and dont give me the bull, of we are working, you want our support, we want clarity and real action.





    vista ultimate wallpaper. pictures Vista Ultimate HD
  • pictures Vista Ultimate HD



  • grinch
    03-11 10:33 PM
    Yes we are soulty!!

    Thanks bluesun, I'll try it out



    more...


    vista ultimate wallpaper. Superb Vista Ultimate Pack
  • Superb Vista Ultimate Pack



  • trueguy
    07-30 12:09 PM
    Add E&Y (Ernst and Young) to the list.





    2010 Windows Vista Ultimate vista ultimate wallpaper. windows vista ultimate
  • windows vista ultimate



  • supers789
    03-11 10:57 PM
    Thanks for the link... And so sad after all that hype!



    more...


    vista ultimate wallpaper. 2010 ultimate wallpaper series
  • 2010 ultimate wallpaper series



  • canleo98
    06-30 11:10 PM
    http://immigrationportal.com/announcement.php?f=190&a=95

    It is possible. Such an action would be illegal, but CIS has already stopped accepting I-485 applications for another category known as “Other Workers,” despite June Visa Bulletin showing that category is current. My advice to all of you is keep filing all through the month of July. For all we know, they may never issue such an illegal policy or they might lose a lawsuit filed against them. So keep filing. Regards to all. Rajiv.
    __________________
    Rajiv S. Khanna; Law Offices of Rajiv S. Khanna





    hair 2010 Windows Vista Ultimate vista ultimate wallpaper. Windows Vista Ultimate
  • Windows Vista Ultimate



  • SunnySurya
    07-28 12:21 PM
    No, you won't be banned from IV. You just will be banned from this country.
    And by the way, the thing you were trying to do is not protected by "the first amendment"
    So I cannot even speak on IV and even little I defended my religion, I will be banned from IV? Freedom Of Speech



    more...


    vista ultimate wallpaper. Vista Ultimate Wallpaper
  • Vista Ultimate Wallpaper



  • sodh
    07-25 02:51 PM
    http://www.google.com/answers/threadview?id=559556

    If an applicant for adjustment wishes to take a new job in the same
    or similar occupational classification at the job that was the basis
    of his or her employment-based I-140 AND the I-485 has been pending
    180 days or more, the new employer may be substituted into the
    existing I-485 application without disrupting the application at all.
    This is accomplished very easily - NO new petition and no new fees.
    Step 1: The applicant notifies INS of the change in intent by letter.
    Step 2: The Service should then make a request for a letter of
    employment from the new employer.
    Voila! Done deal."
    http://www.ilw.com/articles/2001,0705-Latour.shtm
    This is not new but only Lawyers and the employers who filed your GC knows what position and job duties on which they applied your GC.





    hot Vista Ultimate vectors vista ultimate wallpaper. Rasengan - Vista Ultimate
  • Rasengan - Vista Ultimate



  • perm2gc
    01-02 05:58 PM
    Posted about IV on www.denverindians.com

    http://denverindians.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=9&TopicID=152&PagePosition=1&ThreadPage=1
    Thanks jonty_11



    more...


    house Windows Vista Ultimate vista ultimate wallpaper. Windows Vista Ultimate Media
  • Windows Vista Ultimate Media



  • tawlibann
    03-18 07:17 PM
    Here is what you provided on the banned id

    Phone number 631-922-xxxx. I called the number and a lady answered. I asked "Is there any one living with last name FOGGS?" The answer is NO. I asked are you sure? She goes mad. I then went on to see the city you provided in MD exists, Google maps has no clue about the city.

    There are many non-contributing & contributing members and its entirely your wish to do so or not but IV does not need any distractions. Don't bring in the free speech and 1st amendment now.

    May be its fun for you and our friends, its not funny here.

    I am not saying anything about free speech. I realize this is a forum that belongs to a private organization and has not obligations to provide a platform for free speech to anybody. That's why I said that if you do not want me here, I'll leave.

    As to the details provided, these were not required details and I didn't agree to anyone to call me at home. I entered the phone, because the form was broken and gave me some errors. Btw, the registration form is still broken, because it has a section for Required Information, and Additional Information. In Additional Information (which I assume is optional), it is still asking whether I'm going to attend DC Rally in 2007. If you do not answer the question about the rally, it doesn't allow you to register.

    I haven't filled out all of details, because as I said, I thought they were optional. If there was anything missing that you want me to fill in, you could've told me so rather than ban the handle.





    tattoo pictures Vista Ultimate HD vista ultimate wallpaper. windows vista ultimate
  • windows vista ultimate



  • kutra
    03-04 10:29 AM
    Post Deleted by Kutra.

    Singhsa3, I applaud you for your efforts so I would not want any post in here to mar your objective.

    I think everyone should delete their posts from this thread that you don't want WSJ or other outlets to see.



    more...


    pictures Superb Vista Ultimate Pack vista ultimate wallpaper. Windows Vista Ultimate
  • Windows Vista Ultimate



  • nixstor
    07-05 02:17 PM
    Oh, you are just mean now!:p

    I think there should be a big a** button on the top of this screen that says "donations for immigration causes" or whatever and those who feel they can afford to do it will do it, otherwise making paid membership a requirement will severely cut down on the number of people coming on here. Makes no difference to me, there is tons of forums like this online. This is my favorite so far though.

    What difference does the membership of people make if they do not understand the agenda/motive of the organization? May be you are being mean in not understanding the agenda and needs of your favorite organization.





    dresses Rasengan - Vista Ultimate vista ultimate wallpaper. Ultimate Free Microsoft Vista
  • Ultimate Free Microsoft Vista



  • Saralayar
    04-03 12:34 PM
    Dude complete your profile first if you want to be taken seriously.

    I would be hesitant to write to some anonymous email id.
    For our accurate statistics, please fill all your details (Zuhail and others) with correct details (it won't affect you in anyways). For arriving at correct numbers for any Agendas, this is required. Then post your questions or start a thread in this forum.



    more...


    makeup 2010 ultimate wallpaper series vista ultimate wallpaper. Windows Vista Ultimate
  • Windows Vista Ultimate



  • Aah_GC
    04-25 10:51 AM
    I used AC21 twice. Both times I informed USCIS, EVL contained exact job description but different title. Did not have any AC21 related RFE and today got 'CP ordered email'. :) good luck to all!

    Hope this helps...

    Thanks much Dude!





    girlfriend windows vista ultimate vista ultimate wallpaper. windows vista ultimate
  • windows vista ultimate



  • sri1309
    09-12 08:25 PM
    Guys,

    Good to know the weather will be good, but even it is not, the spirit shouldnt die. I wish all realize this. I hope the weather is horrible and we all still make it to make the voice heard louder.,

    Sri..





    hairstyles Vista Ultimate Wallpaper vista ultimate wallpaper. house windows vista ultimate
  • house windows vista ultimate



  • logiclife
    01-30 04:42 PM
    Another thing about your situation.

    I am assuming your spouse is on H1. If he is having a stable job and GC process in queue, then your dependence on this potential desi employer significantly reduces. That gives you more power to bargain. For everything. Better paycheck and other perks. Most importantly, do negotiate the terms of starting to work. Make it clear to them that you will work ONLY AFTER you have I-797 approval and not before. If you dont negotiate, they would start marketing your resume even before your H4-to-H1 transfer petition reaches the USCIS service center. And you probably dont want to go along with that and work illegally.

    Use that independence to your advantage.

    If the primary applicant is on H1 and has the GC in pipeline, then the negotiating power significanly reduces. For you, the employer knows that you dont care if you have to go to another desi bodyshop paying better money for the same project and you dont care in worst case if you have to quit and go back on H4.





    pcs
    02-14 03:15 PM
    1 Post WW-1 Germany started to prosper economically, Jewish people have significantly contributed to its development especially by intellectual activities and in knowledge based industry
    People of Asian (mostly Indians and Chinese) origin have contributed significantly to the knowledge industry of US and enhanced its intellectual capital

    2. Since 1933, Nazi party, their parliamentarians several organizations and general media started a hate campaign against Jews blaming them for all ills of Germany

    In US, Different organizations, media personnel and some congressmen started criticizing H1B workers as if they are to blame for the financial downturn and job loss

    3. Nazi Eugenics lead by Josef Mengele and others prove through scientific experiment that Jews and non Aryans are intellectually inferior and unworthy to live. Their work was funded by Nazi party
    Norman Matloff have performed detailed study to prove that Indian and Chinese people are incapable of innovating. Research funded by CIS whose origin is questionable

    4. Jews were to wear special badges with Yuden written in it so that SS guys can identify them easily
    Several US states starts issuing DLs that has a different orientation with "TEMPORARY VISITOR" written across it so that cops can easily identify immigrants

    5. Starting from 1933, a number of restrictive laws prohibited Jews from taking up professions as lawyers, civil service, professors etc to protect German Jobs
    US Congress started imposing some impossible restriction on hiring mostly Indians and Chinese people in key industries and financial sector

    6. A strong wave of protectionist sentiment swept Germany. Members of of the Sturmabteilung started picketing outside Jewish business with "Germans! Defend yourselves! Don't buy from Jews."
    Strong protectionist sentiment in USA. Different US organizations cautioning against Indian firms in the name of defending American jobs

    7. Raiding Jewish business and making arrests on a number of charges
    Arrests and charges against body shops have started on body shops.

    More to follow


    The pint is well made....

    See the history... all big things ( godd or evil ) started small....


    How can one bring US out of recession by firing 65000 H1-B when FOUR MILLION jobs are lost in a year ?????





    StuckInTheMuck
    07-28 07:34 PM
    Wonderful realization. Here is a comment accompanied with red dot for me for my post earlier:

    "why..what is wrong with the thread?"...I wonder what is wrong with this thread.
    Funny, I got a red dot too and with a similar comment - apparently a simple question early on about the relevance of this thread rubbed someone the wrong way (maybe he slipped head-first from his bed today morning).



    No comments:

    Post a Comment