mirage
02-03 08:33 PM
We may not see each other eye to eye on this issue, but any idea is certainly welcome. On the other note I'm certainly going to call lawmakes office and convince them to get this done, you may say we should wait for the right time to arrive but I personally feel, there is no better time than now.
Look mirage, I want to help in anyway I can, and I know your intensions are good, but good intensions and mere frustartion arenot enough to produce the desired results. The effort has to timed well. Bush had good intensions, atleast thats what he said, but the outcome was not how everyone desired. I am telling you, conserve your energy for the right time, don't lose steam and willingness to do something about the issue, but do not waste your energy. Use it wisely. Although, I must say that I have witnessed a lot of gurus in these forums. Sometimes I see them logged in, but they do not always post. If I were you, I would do my hiomework, get those folks on board, chose the right time, and put in the best effort.
.
Look mirage, I want to help in anyway I can, and I know your intensions are good, but good intensions and mere frustartion arenot enough to produce the desired results. The effort has to timed well. Bush had good intensions, atleast thats what he said, but the outcome was not how everyone desired. I am telling you, conserve your energy for the right time, don't lose steam and willingness to do something about the issue, but do not waste your energy. Use it wisely. Although, I must say that I have witnessed a lot of gurus in these forums. Sometimes I see them logged in, but they do not always post. If I were you, I would do my hiomework, get those folks on board, chose the right time, and put in the best effort.
.
wallpaper Posted in Victoria Beckham
ujjvalkoul
03-07 03:24 PM
at the time when the PD becomes current....and u have used AC21 and now work for new employer. how would the USCIS know. Only way for them to know if to ask for a Employment letter(w/Job Duties, salary etc) and if they notice its not the sponsoring empoyer, they will look at it more closely....By the time all this happens you could be into the next month when you PD could have retrogressed back to 1900 again.....so as I see it....unless USCIS approved GC first thing w/o asking for additional info...is the best case scenario....

Jimi_Hendrix
12-13 11:40 AM
I think you should write an e-mail to the core team to get their attention on this idea.
2011 Victoria Beckham inspired
abhijitrajan
11-13 12:41 AM
Does it make sense to file and FOIA request asking how USCIS is implementing quarterly spillover. As I understand it USCIS is not obligated to respond to a letter but they have to respond to FOIA. Any comments from people who know how FOIA works and whether it's applicable?
more...

bheemi123
10-03 01:30 PM
need to know the process of conversion of L1 to H4
apply transfer for change of status...
apply transfer for change of status...
GCBy3000
07-12 11:32 PM
This is just a stunt. WHy did she wait allthese days to write this letter. Now when everything falls in place by others efforts, she wants people to think it is because her effort all these things are happening. I hate murthy or your murfhy.
more...
alex99
10-12 02:19 PM
Here are the EB2 Poll Links:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6266
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6128
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6266
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6128
2010 Victoria Beckham Without
abracadabra102
07-14 05:18 PM
I filed for 485 during July 2007. My 140 was already approved. Due to some problems I quit my employer in August 2007. My previous employer was a desi blood sucker. I was fed up & decided to quit after working for him for 3 years. I applied for H1 transfer with a new employer based on approved 140. I got H1 approval for another 3 years. Currently I am working for the new H1 sponsoring employer. I also received an EAD card based on pending 485 for one year. I didnt notify USICS of job change in July.
I applied for EAD extension this year. The application for EAD extension is pending. I got a following RFE on my 485:
Please state whether or not you are currently working for your I-140 petitioner.
You must submit a currently dated letter from you permanent employer, describing your present job duties & position in the organization, your proferred position (if different from your current one), the date you began employement & the offered salary & wage. The letter must also indicate whether the terms & conditions of your employement based visa petition (or labor certification) continue to exist.
I am not in good terms with my previous employer so I cant ask him for a letter. I can ask my new employer for such a letter.
Will USCIS come to know I quite Employer A before completing 180 days?
Also is it possible that 140 was revoked by my previous employer?
What document should I send to USCIS now?
Consult immigration attorney immediately (Murthy, Khanna etc).
I applied for EAD extension this year. The application for EAD extension is pending. I got a following RFE on my 485:
Please state whether or not you are currently working for your I-140 petitioner.
You must submit a currently dated letter from you permanent employer, describing your present job duties & position in the organization, your proferred position (if different from your current one), the date you began employement & the offered salary & wage. The letter must also indicate whether the terms & conditions of your employement based visa petition (or labor certification) continue to exist.
I am not in good terms with my previous employer so I cant ask him for a letter. I can ask my new employer for such a letter.
Will USCIS come to know I quite Employer A before completing 180 days?
Also is it possible that 140 was revoked by my previous employer?
What document should I send to USCIS now?
Consult immigration attorney immediately (Murthy, Khanna etc).
more...

shantanup
11-18 10:11 AM
Receipt number: 2008065217
hair victoria beckham without
keshtwo
07-09 04:40 PM
I hope this lawsuit fails. Looking ahead this lawsuit, if it succeeds might do us more damage than good. Law of unintended consequences states that something can happen we haven't thought of.
Supposing, if lawsuit goes ahead and wins, one outcome might be - USCIS might start adhering to strict interpretation of 7% per country, or curtail spillovers drastically. Then we are in deep shit.
Supposing, if lawsuit goes ahead and wins, one outcome might be - USCIS might start adhering to strict interpretation of 7% per country, or curtail spillovers drastically. Then we are in deep shit.
more...
Sakthisagar
06-11 10:46 AM
Thank You for doing this, Great work.
Sent two times yesterday and today after the change in the content.
May GOD Bless
Sent two times yesterday and today after the change in the content.
May GOD Bless
hot victoria beckham no makeup.
BharatPremi
03-13 11:00 AM
I am going through the process of changing job. My new company says they are fond of EAD. But I am asking for H1 transfer. So they are saying if I want H1 transfer I can do so at my cost. Interesting!!!!
If your are awarded with that option, better use it to maintain H1.
If your are awarded with that option, better use it to maintain H1.
more...
house victoria beckham without

krupa
07-25 03:57 PM
If you see the letter and spirit of clause in the said notification, an employment letter is not required and adjudicator has to send RFE if he feels required. File with latest paystubs. If RFE sent to you , then again file latest paystub to show that you was in employment with that employer from the date of filing 485 petition and for at least another 6-7 months further to that date.
tattoo Want To See Victoria Beckham

thirdworldman
03-09 11:55 PM
Here is my wireframe / project screenshot
http://www.inmod.com/casey/subway_wire.jpg
[.soulty - removed img tags.. lets not make the thread too wide]
http://www.inmod.com/casey/subway_wire.jpg
[.soulty - removed img tags.. lets not make the thread too wide]
more...
pictures hot Victoria Beckham | TopNews
Almond
07-05 02:38 PM
I am neither taking shots at you nor pointing fingers at you. Its not about old timers or new comers. I hope it will not take for ever for you to be convinced that your favorite website needs contributions from every one
OK, I understand what you're telling me. In an earlier post I mentioned that I can understand how someone who's been here a while and has a certain tie to this place can justify spending money on it and perhaps at a certain point I will as well-just not right now on my second day of posting, and yes I understand now that it does more than just provide a venue for us to communicate. Please don't use "forever" when I am waiting for my GC, :( say "a little bit longer":)
OK, I understand what you're telling me. In an earlier post I mentioned that I can understand how someone who's been here a while and has a certain tie to this place can justify spending money on it and perhaps at a certain point I will as well-just not right now on my second day of posting, and yes I understand now that it does more than just provide a venue for us to communicate. Please don't use "forever" when I am waiting for my GC, :( say "a little bit longer":)
dresses 23 Stars Without Their Make-Up
EB3_SEP04
05-26 05:11 PM
I wonder what are the required documents for America born citizens if they don't have passports. Just a driver license? or they have to carry birth certificates always?
US citizens are not required to prove that they are citizens, only the non-citizens are required to prove their status, and that's what angers me. If you answer the question as "Citizen" no further question is asked, and that is the RULE. Hence illegal people are trained to say the word "citizen" no matter what question they are asked. But as law abiding people most legal immigrants/non-immigrants won't lie just for the sake of avoiding the hassel of showing papers.
US citizens are not required to prove that they are citizens, only the non-citizens are required to prove their status, and that's what angers me. If you answer the question as "Citizen" no further question is asked, and that is the RULE. Hence illegal people are trained to say the word "citizen" no matter what question they are asked. But as law abiding people most legal immigrants/non-immigrants won't lie just for the sake of avoiding the hassel of showing papers.
more...
makeup taylor swift no makeup on

neverbefore
07-15 05:27 PM
My case is exactly same as yours except my PD is Feb 27th and I received an RFE for Birth Certificate when the dates went current in 2008 August. Since then I saw LUD's for 3 weeks and then its been all quiet I am hoping that means application was pre adjudicated.
Folks, we had an interview in December of 2008 and the IO said that had the dates been current, she would have approved our 485.
Now that we should get current from August 1, can you hazard a guess as to what might most likely happen? Do you think we might get a biometrics notice once again since fingerprints expire after 1 year (my understanding)? Or do you think we might get a CPO notice? Or some other third thing?
Please enlighten. :confused:
Thanks and best regards.
Folks, we had an interview in December of 2008 and the IO said that had the dates been current, she would have approved our 485.
Now that we should get current from August 1, can you hazard a guess as to what might most likely happen? Do you think we might get a biometrics notice once again since fingerprints expire after 1 year (my understanding)? Or do you think we might get a CPO notice? Or some other third thing?
Please enlighten. :confused:
Thanks and best regards.
girlfriend without makeup. victoria
Caliber
03-12 08:56 AM
To understand what IV has done, all you have to do is, open your eyes
hairstyles victoria beckham no makeup

.soulty
03-09 08:00 PM
just enter whatever you have on the date and then fix it up after.. no drama, you can always use this piece for a portfolio or something and you can showcase it later.
ramus
07-02 07:44 PM
Thank you.. Please ask others to contribute.
I put in $100 today to fight for our cause
I put in $100 today to fight for our cause
freedom_fighter
11-11 04:06 PM
wooohoooo what a great idea... bravo! applause
ok now you've created yet another post, like other people who come up with such great ideas 10 times a day and then get few responses on there posts, feel good for a moment as if you've mobilized the entire immigrant community...
and the next thing everyone is doing is just waiting for the next bulletin. But dont worry... we will have someone creating a yet new post with the same great idea next month.. :-)
ok now you've created yet another post, like other people who come up with such great ideas 10 times a day and then get few responses on there posts, feel good for a moment as if you've mobilized the entire immigrant community...
and the next thing everyone is doing is just waiting for the next bulletin. But dont worry... we will have someone creating a yet new post with the same great idea next month.. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment