shrayus
04-20 04:09 PM
I will get it posted on various internal mailing systems of sun. Will bring the banner www.immigrationvoice.org
Sanjeev
Sanjeev
wallpaper hot tribal tattoos for girls.
senthil1
06-12 02:29 PM
It looks like without H1b restrictions you may not get anything. That is mood in the Senate. If CIR is not coming what is your idea? Skill bill seperately is difficult if not impossible. Last minute they may increase H1b for a few years(But last minute increase of GC is impossible. You might have learned lesson on last lame duck session and February 2007) that will further screw up Gc waiting persons.If CIR comes you can have a chance of some favorable amendment in House if not happens in Senate. Also if you oppose CIR you are joining with your enemy and you have risk of losing crediblity. Compete America does not oppose CIR and they are opposing some portions and trying Amendments and they did not advice to any Senator to oppose the bill
So what is your point, you say only CIR can bring any relief to eb immigrants and no other bill like skil will be considered, but cir will not gives us any relief at all, so you would prefer a cir without any relief for us rather than not having any bill?
all this talk about cantwell amendment, what does cantwell amendment offer us, it offers us nothing that we dont already have. Canwell amendment is the best amednment we have so far, that should give you an idea of the pathetic situation we are in. Please start opposing this bill. If not, can somebody enlighten me what is the "good stuff" i am missing in this bill.
So what is your point, you say only CIR can bring any relief to eb immigrants and no other bill like skil will be considered, but cir will not gives us any relief at all, so you would prefer a cir without any relief for us rather than not having any bill?
all this talk about cantwell amendment, what does cantwell amendment offer us, it offers us nothing that we dont already have. Canwell amendment is the best amednment we have so far, that should give you an idea of the pathetic situation we are in. Please start opposing this bill. If not, can somebody enlighten me what is the "good stuff" i am missing in this bill.
partha_vus
10-26 11:35 AM
PD Jan 2001(ported priority Date)
I-140 Approed June 2007
I485 Applied RD:July 2, 2007
EAD cards received
thanks
I-140 Approed June 2007
I485 Applied RD:July 2, 2007
EAD cards received
thanks
2011 With Tribal Tattoos :
sc3
10-17 01:44 PM
Question 18 should be helpful to your situation with RD.
http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/cbo_30sept08.pdf
http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/cbo_30sept08.pdf
more...
webm
04-24 11:53 AM
Thank you all for the warm response. I appreciate it and wish the same for absolutely all of you. I hope my heated discussions with various officials about TSC's lack of action will clear some logjam for everyone else who is current but still waiting.
Thanks much!!
Thanks much!!

gc_on_demand
03-10 04:46 PM
>> Once they (USCIS) reached last quarter then they(DOS) will make EB2-I/C current and distribute those spill-over visas across EB.
Thanks MDix.
You have no idea. Have a good day, sir!
______________________
US citizen of Indian origin
This is another anti immigrant. Please ignore him
Thanks MDix.
You have no idea. Have a good day, sir!
______________________
US citizen of Indian origin
This is another anti immigrant. Please ignore him
more...
reddymjm
09-09 02:26 PM
I would like to see all EB3 AS DONORS.
2010 Tribal Side Tattoos Now a days

TeddyKoochu
09-10 10:04 AM
did any one did math...
EB1 - all current
|
|
\/
EB2 - World current
|
|
\/
EB2 - India / China
|
| ( When above EB2 India/China gets current 2-3years? )
\/
EB3 All
|
|
\/
EB3 I/C ( When EB1 , EB2 is Current , all visa numbers will flood to EB3 right ? so may be in 4-5 years EB3 may get current ? )
EB2 I/C won't be current in the next 4-5 Years, the EB2 I/C demand till date (Today’s Date) is in the 100K - 120K Range. The EB2I/C demand till Jul/Aug 2007 is easily in the 40-45K Range so it will require a very over optimistic scenario to clear by Sep 2011. EB3 ROW will reach end of 2006 by FY 2011. So there is a very long way to go. All the movement is under many assumptions most important being the economy and unemployment, anytime this changes all spillover will collapse and there will really be no difference between EB2 I/C and EB3 I/C.
EB1 - all current
|
|
\/
EB2 - World current
|
|
\/
EB2 - India / China
|
| ( When above EB2 India/China gets current 2-3years? )
\/
EB3 All
|
|
\/
EB3 I/C ( When EB1 , EB2 is Current , all visa numbers will flood to EB3 right ? so may be in 4-5 years EB3 may get current ? )
EB2 I/C won't be current in the next 4-5 Years, the EB2 I/C demand till date (Today’s Date) is in the 100K - 120K Range. The EB2I/C demand till Jul/Aug 2007 is easily in the 40-45K Range so it will require a very over optimistic scenario to clear by Sep 2011. EB3 ROW will reach end of 2006 by FY 2011. So there is a very long way to go. All the movement is under many assumptions most important being the economy and unemployment, anytime this changes all spillover will collapse and there will really be no difference between EB2 I/C and EB3 I/C.
more...
Dhundhun
07-13 11:48 PM
I read somewhere that now all the applications - 485/EAD/AP, for one particular applicant, are adjudicated by the same officer. This is a new process change to improve efficiency. I think the article I read indicated that it was already working that way at TSC.
Unfortunately, i don't have the link, but I will post it if i come across it.
My case (I485) is with NSC. The e-filed EAD renewal also got LIN number, but (may be due to load distribution) it is being handled by MSC.
Does this imply everything will be handled by MSC instead of TSC? I think source article is needed to analyze, what is happening.
Unfortunately, i don't have the link, but I will post it if i come across it.
My case (I485) is with NSC. The e-filed EAD renewal also got LIN number, but (may be due to load distribution) it is being handled by MSC.
Does this imply everything will be handled by MSC instead of TSC? I think source article is needed to analyze, what is happening.
hair side tattoos templates tribal
brb2
12-28 03:43 PM
http://www.delta.com/planning_reservations/plan_flight/international_travel_information/visa_passport_information/index.jsp
Visa requirements are based on country of passport holder in most cases.
Visa requirements are based on country of passport holder in most cases.
more...
msgrewal81
02-19 08:17 AM
What do you wish? You need gc the moment you enter the country? If anyone who stays 5 years get green card.That is excellent if legal or illegal immigrant. This is apart from 140K regular quota. This will reduce backlog substantially.
Dude I think you are happy because you are above 5 years here and I feel good for you. For myself, I donot want green card after landing on airport, I just want GC process to be improved for people <5 years. This bill will be just a onetime measure i.e. whoever has 5 years on the day it was enacted gets GC, it is not like if I am here for 5 years even after 2 months of passing the bill i will get GC. So, in all, fight for EB GC goes on and it has to be made easier than what has been done for illegal immigrants with >5year rule. People will <5years should not have to go thru same grind. This bill directly does nothing for EB apart from 'temporarily' taking out people with >5years to decrease backlog. That will be temporary. In fact, in long term, it makes EB difficult.
Again, people with >5years should be happy but not tell people with <5years what to do. We definately need to contact congress and Pres office to improve this bill to make it fair for legal immigrants too.
Dude I think you are happy because you are above 5 years here and I feel good for you. For myself, I donot want green card after landing on airport, I just want GC process to be improved for people <5 years. This bill will be just a onetime measure i.e. whoever has 5 years on the day it was enacted gets GC, it is not like if I am here for 5 years even after 2 months of passing the bill i will get GC. So, in all, fight for EB GC goes on and it has to be made easier than what has been done for illegal immigrants with >5year rule. People will <5years should not have to go thru same grind. This bill directly does nothing for EB apart from 'temporarily' taking out people with >5years to decrease backlog. That will be temporary. In fact, in long term, it makes EB difficult.
Again, people with >5years should be happy but not tell people with <5years what to do. We definately need to contact congress and Pres office to improve this bill to make it fair for legal immigrants too.
hot side tattoos templates tribal
sanjaymk
07-18 08:58 AM
Some forums block out URL and I figured it is anyway easy for guys to search for the website using the keywords.
>>Always post URL!
Will do in this site....
Sanjay.
>>Always post URL!
Will do in this site....
Sanjay.
more...
house side tribal tattoos for girls.
mpadapa
07-01 04:53 PM
Call U'r own lawmaker and request them to support the Lofgren bills. Talk to their leg. aide who handles immigration and appraise them about the bills. Believe me there are quite a few lawmaker offices who aren't aware of the Lofgren bills. If constituents call and request the lawmakers to support, then they will have to look into these bills. And more importantly you have to do a follow up call and find out the position of the lawmaker on the 3 bills.
Find your lawmaker by keying in U'r address or zip code at http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/
1000 signatures representing a problem which impacts close to a million people isn't enough. Admin fix campaign had around 5000 letters and it wasn't enough to create any big impact. If we are having a campaign with atleast 100K signatures, then Yes I am signing in on this campaign.
We already participated in the phone campaign. What else we can do in helping the Lofgren bills?
With an online petition and > 1000 signatures, we can mail the copies to media/congressman/President.
Find your lawmaker by keying in U'r address or zip code at http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/
1000 signatures representing a problem which impacts close to a million people isn't enough. Admin fix campaign had around 5000 letters and it wasn't enough to create any big impact. If we are having a campaign with atleast 100K signatures, then Yes I am signing in on this campaign.
We already participated in the phone campaign. What else we can do in helping the Lofgren bills?
With an online petition and > 1000 signatures, we can mail the copies to media/congressman/President.
tattoo tribal tattoo designs men.
GCapplicant
07-02 11:32 AM
Let's try this.
more...
pictures placement of the tattoo to
new2gc
06-10 04:07 PM
Just heard some good news about July VB and in within hours we saw this news... :mad:
dresses tribal dragon tattoo
GCBy3000
01-16 10:14 AM
I visited this site three times this morning and this thread subject did not attact me at all. Fourth time since I ran out of all issues, I thought to open this up to see what it is.
Surprised to see it is created by IV core for an important issue. I would suggest to change the subject to a catchy one to prompt the users to open it or put this in home page somewhere eye catching.
Surprised to see it is created by IV core for an important issue. I would suggest to change the subject to a catchy one to prompt the users to open it or put this in home page somewhere eye catching.
more...
makeup Tribal Tattoo On Side. Tribal Tattoo Design on Female
cool_guy_onnet1
02-21 10:31 AM
From ,
1. In Fy08, there were 189 EB2 India approvals.
2. Assume annual quota for Eb2 India is X (Correct me if i'm wrong but i think this equates to 2800?)
3. So 189 approvals = 2800 actual approvals. A ratio of 6.75%.
Upto Dec31, 03, there are still about 330 or so pending Eb2 India cases. Using the 6.75% representation, it would mean that there are about 4900 Eb2 India cases pending.
NOT EVERYONE REGISTERS AT THESE POS SITES. lol
C'mon be realistic.
1. In Fy08, there were 189 EB2 India approvals.
2. Assume annual quota for Eb2 India is X (Correct me if i'm wrong but i think this equates to 2800?)
3. So 189 approvals = 2800 actual approvals. A ratio of 6.75%.
Upto Dec31, 03, there are still about 330 or so pending Eb2 India cases. Using the 6.75% representation, it would mean that there are about 4900 Eb2 India cases pending.
NOT EVERYONE REGISTERS AT THESE POS SITES. lol
C'mon be realistic.
girlfriend men on side tribal tattoos
msadiqali
09-14 04:13 PM
what is EVL?
I also got an RFE asking for my employer letter. I moved to IL from CA.
I got the letter from employer and submitted to USCIS... waiting for answer..
I also got an RFE asking for my employer letter. I moved to IL from CA.
I got the letter from employer and submitted to USCIS... waiting for answer..
hairstyles side tattoos of quotes.
sam_hoosier
12-05 04:52 PM
There is clear guidance in that H1-B petitioner seeking extension does not have to be the same employer that had filed (and approved) the I-140. Once you have an approved 140, anyone can extend your H1 for 3 years
Where can I find that documentation ?
Where can I find that documentation ?
venky08
12-20 05:58 PM
.
yabadaba
08-15 04:14 PM
i am squishing up a baby bumble bee ..wont my mommy be so proud of me...i m squishing up a baby bumble bee...ewww its yucky
No comments:
Post a Comment