
sanju
11-11 10:46 PM
With democrats in control, at the very minimum we should try to push recapture of lost visa numbers. Tie that with the ability of immigrants to buy houses, we could have a game winner...
As I said earlier, try something original. Do you know anyone on this forum who is oppose to the idea of recapture? You seem to suggest as if someone is saying "NO we do not want recapture". Is that what you think? And what makes you think that democrats will allow recapture? They have been in power in the congress for last 2 years. If they would have passed recapture, the current president would have for sure signed the bill into law. Democrats want comprehensive bill. They don't love any of us. Maybe, when they are passing comprehensive bill, and if they have some space left on the white paper, and they have nothing else to put in there, they may consider putting recapture. No matter how liberal we tend to be in our individual thought process and outlook, which generally is the tendency for most people in EB community to support democrats, the fact is, policies of Democratic party almost never support EB applicants. When Democrats have to chose between undocumented, family, H1 and EB applicant. We will be the lowest priority, or no priority. And because most of us inherently think/support democrats, we expect them to return the favor. "Wrong" expectation.
And why blame EB community for supporting Democrats. Majority of population usually votes for candidate/party who has the policies to screw them. I mean, a lot of people who earn less then 40K vote republican, either in the name of religion aka conservativeness or whatever. Republicans give tax breaks to rich and screw the people who vote for them. Large percentage of Democratic supporters tend to live in cities or suburbs. They tend to earn more and are usually educated, for example, most people with college degree voted for Obama, and now Democrats will screw them for voting Dems in power by putting higher taxes on them. I guess, the rule is, parties who win elections have the onus of screwing the people who elected or supported them in the elections.
I am merely trying to say that even if you tend to support Democrats, don't expect them to return the favor, but apply the general rule and get ready to be screwed for bringing them in power.
.
As I said earlier, try something original. Do you know anyone on this forum who is oppose to the idea of recapture? You seem to suggest as if someone is saying "NO we do not want recapture". Is that what you think? And what makes you think that democrats will allow recapture? They have been in power in the congress for last 2 years. If they would have passed recapture, the current president would have for sure signed the bill into law. Democrats want comprehensive bill. They don't love any of us. Maybe, when they are passing comprehensive bill, and if they have some space left on the white paper, and they have nothing else to put in there, they may consider putting recapture. No matter how liberal we tend to be in our individual thought process and outlook, which generally is the tendency for most people in EB community to support democrats, the fact is, policies of Democratic party almost never support EB applicants. When Democrats have to chose between undocumented, family, H1 and EB applicant. We will be the lowest priority, or no priority. And because most of us inherently think/support democrats, we expect them to return the favor. "Wrong" expectation.
And why blame EB community for supporting Democrats. Majority of population usually votes for candidate/party who has the policies to screw them. I mean, a lot of people who earn less then 40K vote republican, either in the name of religion aka conservativeness or whatever. Republicans give tax breaks to rich and screw the people who vote for them. Large percentage of Democratic supporters tend to live in cities or suburbs. They tend to earn more and are usually educated, for example, most people with college degree voted for Obama, and now Democrats will screw them for voting Dems in power by putting higher taxes on them. I guess, the rule is, parties who win elections have the onus of screwing the people who elected or supported them in the elections.
I am merely trying to say that even if you tend to support Democrats, don't expect them to return the favor, but apply the general rule and get ready to be screwed for bringing them in power.
.
wallpaper Tribal Tattoo Design Picture
nojoke
02-27 09:11 PM
I am tired of listening to depressing economic news and beating dead horse on this forum. I know you are also tired, but trust me this doesn't help anyone. I can say this because I come from area dependent on free-falling auto-industry ... yeah I am from Detroit.
Times may be tough, but we are making tougher for ourselves by re-hashing these bleak developments. Remember misery attracts misery!
Easy solution - Please don't be forced to read them.
misery didn't attrach misery -housing bubble attracts misery.
Times may be tough, but we are making tougher for ourselves by re-hashing these bleak developments. Remember misery attracts misery!
Easy solution - Please don't be forced to read them.
misery didn't attrach misery -housing bubble attracts misery.
onemorecame
11-08 09:59 AM
Did you receive physical card?
yes i got my physical card, what about you bro? did you got approval?
yes i got my physical card, what about you bro? did you got approval?
2011 Tribal Shoulder Tattoos

nitlsu
11-20 05:37 PM
Here's the correct link,
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/afm_ch22_091206R.pdf
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/afm_ch22_091206R.pdf
more...
svr_76
06-10 12:45 PM
I dont want to undermine the need of the hour to contribute to IV/other efforts however-
From the content it appears the DHS secretary may not approve "a petition by an employer" for "any visa" authorizing employment in the United States unless the employer has provided written certification.
This means that H1B and I-140 filed by any employer cannot be approved if they have not provided written certification regarding Layoffs. This further enforce Labor Certification and clients who are laying offing citizen/perm and then replacing them with H1B holder.
EAD renewals are not "Visa" filed by employer that authorize employment. So I think that is excluded.
What this seems to target are companies that layoff existing US employee citizen and immidiately replace/hire ppl on H1B or file labor certification/I140 for others. (e.g. Microsoft other companies which are replacing existing employees with H1B - for lower pay?).
From the content it appears the DHS secretary may not approve "a petition by an employer" for "any visa" authorizing employment in the United States unless the employer has provided written certification.
This means that H1B and I-140 filed by any employer cannot be approved if they have not provided written certification regarding Layoffs. This further enforce Labor Certification and clients who are laying offing citizen/perm and then replacing them with H1B holder.
EAD renewals are not "Visa" filed by employer that authorize employment. So I think that is excluded.
What this seems to target are companies that layoff existing US employee citizen and immidiately replace/hire ppl on H1B or file labor certification/I140 for others. (e.g. Microsoft other companies which are replacing existing employees with H1B - for lower pay?).

snathan
03-11 09:19 PM
If we put the word H1B in the Visa Re-capturing bill, the bill would be doomed. As few have rightly pointed out, it would be taken out of context probably advertised and interpreted as increasing H1B visas.
If we put the words, eliminating per country limits, it would doomed. The CNN headlines would scream "Indians and Chinese are coming".
If we put any changes to the current requirements of I-485 filing, it would be interpreted as diluting the existing laws to import more cheap foreign workers faster. The anti-immigration forces would be all over it like a monkey on a cupcake.
If we keep it simple : Re-capturing unused visa numbers for Employment Based Categories for Foreign Born Professionals already employed in the US legally and in the queue for Permanent Residency, we have a high chance of success.
IV team please start the fund raising for re-capturing visa numbers. Thanks.
Before starting new fund raising...do you consider to contribute for the current drive.
If we put the words, eliminating per country limits, it would doomed. The CNN headlines would scream "Indians and Chinese are coming".
If we put any changes to the current requirements of I-485 filing, it would be interpreted as diluting the existing laws to import more cheap foreign workers faster. The anti-immigration forces would be all over it like a monkey on a cupcake.
If we keep it simple : Re-capturing unused visa numbers for Employment Based Categories for Foreign Born Professionals already employed in the US legally and in the queue for Permanent Residency, we have a high chance of success.
IV team please start the fund raising for re-capturing visa numbers. Thanks.
Before starting new fund raising...do you consider to contribute for the current drive.
more...
mpadapa
09-26 10:00 AM
Just wrote an email to the editor...Hopefully he learns and corrects the article..
2010 armband tattoo design. tribal
thescadaman
02-08 06:44 PM
I plan on attending the event in DC this April. I have emailed the details in our Texas IV yahoo group with my request for sponsorship with Travel and stay.
thescadaman TX.
thescadaman TX.
more...
nojoke
09-17 08:28 PM
Goldman Sachs is next. Then WaMu + there will be bank runs. It doesn't look good. We will probably see car makers in line. Home builders will be next. Dell, HP is laying off. We are totally sc----d. We have no hope of GC. We will be lucky to hold on to our jobs.:(
hair Tribal wolf tattoo designs for
addsf345
12-10 07:50 PM
I absolutely agree with you. I can't imagine how a person of Indian or Chinese origin can blame themselves of this retrogression. To me, it is a reflection of poor self esteem.
The bottomline is that we are here because we are needed here. We have the privilege to apply for green card in return for the work we do. Country quota does not make sense in employment based immigration. It is an unfair practice which has to stop someday.
very good point. Such low-esteemed people will start blaming their parents for retrogression. Why they gave them birth in first place. If they wouldn't have been born, no retrogression. See its EZ!
The bottomline is that we are here because we are needed here. We have the privilege to apply for green card in return for the work we do. Country quota does not make sense in employment based immigration. It is an unfair practice which has to stop someday.
very good point. Such low-esteemed people will start blaming their parents for retrogression. Why they gave them birth in first place. If they wouldn't have been born, no retrogression. See its EZ!
more...
gimme_GC2006
04-06 11:31 PM
No no. This is very true. This happened to my friend's friend.
My friend's friend was visiting my friend and was traveling with his dog. The VO asked my friend's friend what his plan was with the dog. My friend's friend said he was just planning to stay with my friend and take the dog to walk in nearby park where he can poop in the grass and pee on a tire. The VO immediately called my friend and asked if he can take a US dog and have it poop in the park and pee on tire. My friend said yes! And the VO immediately deported my friend's friend along with dog!! :eek: My friend's friend very upset, not in shape to talk about it for 3 months.
IV should do something about this before too late! ;)
hahahah...too funny
My friend's friend was visiting my friend and was traveling with his dog. The VO asked my friend's friend what his plan was with the dog. My friend's friend said he was just planning to stay with my friend and take the dog to walk in nearby park where he can poop in the grass and pee on a tire. The VO immediately called my friend and asked if he can take a US dog and have it poop in the park and pee on tire. My friend said yes! And the VO immediately deported my friend's friend along with dog!! :eek: My friend's friend very upset, not in shape to talk about it for 3 months.
IV should do something about this before too late! ;)
hahahah...too funny
hot tribal shoulder tattoo designs
eilsoe
02-22 02:42 AM
do we have a set date for the deadline? I haven't worked on my entry for the past... since I threw up that WIP, and I only have today and tomorrow to work on it.
basically I'm just gonna throw in a train (if I can make one), and some more details... maybe some newspapers lying about... and stuff like that...
basically I'm just gonna throw in a train (if I can make one), and some more details... maybe some newspapers lying about... and stuff like that...
more...
house tribal shoulder tattoos 5
keshtwo
08-15 05:22 PM
Well, I mean no offense to anybody but why is EB3 ROW so far back while EB2 India and China are as per June bulletin or better?
I thought for India the approved cases were 5 times the country quota for 2007? Good for those guys that were approved but I still don't get it why ROW is 2002!
yeah pretty weird. What does that mean to spillover in next June on wards? I hope its not a negative, too soon to tell though.
I thought for India the approved cases were 5 times the country quota for 2007? Good for those guys that were approved but I still don't get it why ROW is 2002!
yeah pretty weird. What does that mean to spillover in next June on wards? I hope its not a negative, too soon to tell though.
tattoo makeup shoulder tattoo design tribal shoulder tattoo designs.

conchshell
07-28 11:00 AM
Instead of discussing this matter on IV forum ... please report it to Vishwa Hindu Parishad ( www.vhp.org ) They are actively searching for such issues.
more...
pictures Tribal tattoo designs
vdlrao
09-10 08:42 AM
did any one did math...
EB1 - all current
|
|
\/
EB2 - World current
|
|
\/
EB2 - India / China
|
| ( When above EB2 India/China gets current 2-3years? )
\/
EB3 All
|
|
\/
EB3 I/C ( When EB1 , EB2 is Current , all visa numbers will flood to EB3 right ? so may be in 4-5 years EB3 may get current ? )
EB1 - all current
|
|
\/
EB2 Applications with old Priority Dates (Mostly EB2 - India / China)
|
|
\/
|
| ( When above EB2 India/China gets current 2-3years? )
\/
EB3 Applications with old Priority Dates (Mostly EB3 - India / China/ Mexico)
.
EB1 - all current
|
|
\/
EB2 - World current
|
|
\/
EB2 - India / China
|
| ( When above EB2 India/China gets current 2-3years? )
\/
EB3 All
|
|
\/
EB3 I/C ( When EB1 , EB2 is Current , all visa numbers will flood to EB3 right ? so may be in 4-5 years EB3 may get current ? )
EB1 - all current
|
|
\/
EB2 Applications with old Priority Dates (Mostly EB2 - India / China)
|
|
\/
|
| ( When above EB2 India/China gets current 2-3years? )
\/
EB3 Applications with old Priority Dates (Mostly EB3 - India / China/ Mexico)
.
dresses tribal shoulder tattoos
alex99
03-24 09:29 AM
This was already done before. Sorry to repost again.
I have downloaded the MS Access data(from Flatdatacenter..) and wrote queries :
I could get labor cases filed for INDIANS only for years 2007,2006,2005. For other years the data is not available.
Folloing are the details:
YEAR-TOTAL Cases Certified - INDIA count
-------------------------------------------
2000-70,000
2001-77921
2002-79784
2003-62912
2004-43,582
2005-6133-1350
2006-79,782- 22,298
2007-85112 - 24,573
I have downloaded the MS Access data(from Flatdatacenter..) and wrote queries :
I could get labor cases filed for INDIANS only for years 2007,2006,2005. For other years the data is not available.
Folloing are the details:
YEAR-TOTAL Cases Certified - INDIA count
-------------------------------------------
2000-70,000
2001-77921
2002-79784
2003-62912
2004-43,582
2005-6133-1350
2006-79,782- 22,298
2007-85112 - 24,573
more...
makeup Shoulder tattoo designs have
javadeveloper
12-12 03:56 PM
No one has answered my question yet - If we are so "highly skilled", why no one is listening to us in this country.
They'll definitely listen , but It takes some time , may be 5,6 years
They'll listen to you in 1 year if you have "extraordinary ability(EB1)"
They'll definitely listen , but It takes some time , may be 5,6 years
They'll listen to you in 1 year if you have "extraordinary ability(EB1)"
girlfriend Shoulder Tribal Tattoos Especially Cross Tattoo Designs With Image Shoulder
vshar
08-10 09:32 PM
Most of the Eb3's are either working for big companies who won't do GC in EB2 or not qualified for eb2 ( so called 3 year degree ) and enjoying all these years when they know clearly eb3 is not going any where ...what in the world prevent them to move up the ladder and porting their PDs ...They dont want to take any risk and just show their frustation in internet forums
As some one in the forum quoted "There is a path of joy and there is the path of pleasure. Pondering on them, the wise (eb1 ,pre-approved labor and eb2 inorder ) chooses the path of joy; the fool takes the path of pleasure."
So dear Mr. pathfinder, could u suggest me a �BETTER" path if I have 3 years of bachelors from India with 8 years of IT experience when I landed in USA in 2003. I applied my labor in 6/2006 and my I-140 got rejected when I applied under EB2 category coz My (B Com) was 3 years of degree and not 4 years. So, don�t generalize the problem just because you are not facing it.
Peace.
As some one in the forum quoted "There is a path of joy and there is the path of pleasure. Pondering on them, the wise (eb1 ,pre-approved labor and eb2 inorder ) chooses the path of joy; the fool takes the path of pleasure."
So dear Mr. pathfinder, could u suggest me a �BETTER" path if I have 3 years of bachelors from India with 8 years of IT experience when I landed in USA in 2003. I applied my labor in 6/2006 and my I-140 got rejected when I applied under EB2 category coz My (B Com) was 3 years of degree and not 4 years. So, don�t generalize the problem just because you are not facing it.
Peace.
hairstyles girlfriend and shoulder tribal

garybanz
09-27 11:16 AM
I have worked in France and Belgium for a little over an year and this is my personal experience - the work environment at that time 2000 - 01 was alright. However, I had to struggle with language barriers and worse of all - the keyboard barriers. The standards in IT industry were very very different and though it was an experience, the learning curve was huge. Personally, I would much rather prefer to be in US or better still in UAE I'd think.
Next, I have been reading a lot about reverse brain drain - where families were going back home. I also heard about some site about return2India.com. And my brother took the step after pondering over it for an year - he had it all - GC, a family here, job at you know where in Seattle - and his experience has been an enlightment - he is now struggling with work life ratio - he spends most of the day/night at work and he has to pay bills at the bank and he has no clue what is going on at the school and somehow, his team in India thinks he is a smartass because he tries to apply certain standards (which ofcourse is normal here) and he speaks with an accent. And yes, if you studied here and lived for 10 years, you too will have the accent. But, he says he is very satisfied and happy to be there.And then he says, the pay scale is sufficient for him and his family to lead the Indian dream. We should have some way of commuicating with such expatriates too!!!
Thanks for sharing your brothers experience with us. My sister and Brother in law also took a similar decision about 2 years back and yes they were quite frustrated too, my brother in law even started looking for options to come back to US, for some reason he never returned .
Now they are pretty comfortable, they feel that it takes a while to get adjusted to India again but once they got used to living life the India way they just loved it...now they keep trying convince me to go back ;)
Next, I have been reading a lot about reverse brain drain - where families were going back home. I also heard about some site about return2India.com. And my brother took the step after pondering over it for an year - he had it all - GC, a family here, job at you know where in Seattle - and his experience has been an enlightment - he is now struggling with work life ratio - he spends most of the day/night at work and he has to pay bills at the bank and he has no clue what is going on at the school and somehow, his team in India thinks he is a smartass because he tries to apply certain standards (which ofcourse is normal here) and he speaks with an accent. And yes, if you studied here and lived for 10 years, you too will have the accent. But, he says he is very satisfied and happy to be there.And then he says, the pay scale is sufficient for him and his family to lead the Indian dream. We should have some way of commuicating with such expatriates too!!!
Thanks for sharing your brothers experience with us. My sister and Brother in law also took a similar decision about 2 years back and yes they were quite frustrated too, my brother in law even started looking for options to come back to US, for some reason he never returned .
Now they are pretty comfortable, they feel that it takes a while to get adjusted to India again but once they got used to living life the India way they just loved it...now they keep trying convince me to go back ;)
rustum
08-21 11:10 AM
Hi,
My company filed EAD for me and my wife along with 485 recently. I am on L1 and My wife is on L2. Is is possible to file one more EAD on L2 status. Looks like, we can get EAD on L2 faster than EAD with 485. My company attorney is suggesting me not to file one more EAD because one with 485 is pending with USCIS. Is it ok to file one more with L2? how long it will take to get EAD on 485 and EAD on L2. Any help??
My company filed EAD for me and my wife along with 485 recently. I am on L1 and My wife is on L2. Is is possible to file one more EAD on L2 status. Looks like, we can get EAD on L2 faster than EAD with 485. My company attorney is suggesting me not to file one more EAD because one with 485 is pending with USCIS. Is it ok to file one more with L2? how long it will take to get EAD on 485 and EAD on L2. Any help??
ashkam
02-12 04:10 PM
Are you people daft? Using terms like ethnic cleansing, lynching or comparing our plight to the holocaust borders on the hysterical. Please do not lose your perspective on life.
No comments:
Post a Comment