Saturday, June 25, 2011

teeth braces cartoon

images One of my first days in races teeth braces cartoon. Brace cartoon 9 - search ID
  • Brace cartoon 9 - search ID



  • sc3
    10-16 06:05 PM
    What happened to your sense of judgment, whoever said that USCIS is doing it maliciously? They reacted for sure but within legal boundaries. I do not understand why you keep twisted people’s answers.


    I havent twisted anyone's answers. When you (and others) say "reacted" you mean that they are intentionally shafting you in some way. Do you dispute that? Why is the very first response to this idea something to the tune of "..and see the cutoff go back to ice ages". It clearly shows that people are saying USCIS will "revolt" against you (not necessarily in as many words).


    That is exactly I am saying, I am asking why should it be this way, this is totally wrong. They should go by PD. Even if my application was not moved to another centre mine still would not have gotten approved because I applied in Aug and not July. I mentioned that to tell you that I have to wait even more now.

    Now if you ask me why I applied in Aug and not in Jul, it is because my family was not in US at that time. If you had told me beforehand about the impending fiasco I wouldn’t have sent them in the first place. I had to call them back and cancel my trip spending hundreds of $s.


    Why is it not sustainable, now you are defending something that is wrong, why should I have to wait though my GC was started ages before?



    Let's see here; I don't need to know why you did not apply earlier, that is your personal matter. But answer me this.

    I have a PD of late 2002 (EB3), and haven't been able to apply due to personal reasons. Now when the PD becomes current. I apply and the following bulletin further advances the PD. Do you think that I should be given preference over someone who had no personal obligations and applied in 2007, that is to say, should the entire system be ground to a halt because I am a late filer?


    Now put yourself in the earlier RD's applicant? What will be your answer? Do you think someone who delays for personal reason be given a free pass just because he has an earlier PD??

    I know you dont want to hear it, but the current system of RD based processing is a good system. Your grouse probably is that they advanced the PDs so much further when there was enough demand from earlier PDs. If you argue on that premise, I will be very supportive. But I am insensitive to "I have an earlier PD, so I should get my GC first".

    PD has its place in the system, however it does not play a role in processing order.






    Just because I said USCIS is doing something wrong (not following processing order..) doesn’t mean I said that DOS did something right.. you keep assuming things..


    You were blaming USCIS for the Perm/BEC debacle, I did not assume anything you haven't already said.


    Again you are running your imagination wild, who blamed all the other things on USCIS?..

    I guess your computer has a bug, it is not showing the winkies and the smiles properly. Get a technician to look at it.


    Dude, show me one post of mine which said anything against the idea. I even gave a green for what he is trying to do, at least he is doing something while the rest of us are watching….

    I was responding to "bec", and you ended up debating the issue by supporting the idea that USCIS retaliated because of the July 07. I guess that makes it fair play for people to assume that you are against the original idea. I you consider it to be overreaching to make such connection, I apologize for that.





    wallpaper Brace cartoon 9 - search ID teeth braces cartoon. Billy-Bob Teeth - Braces
  • Billy-Bob Teeth - Braces



  • gk_2000
    08-10 03:19 PM
    EB-3 keyboard tigers are back to discuss how to get GC'ssssss:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

    Sir,
    Thanks for your valuable contribution with "relevant" post





    teeth braces cartoon. correction Smile+teeth+
  • correction Smile+teeth+



  • gc_chahiye
    09-24 01:57 PM
    Hi,
    Appreciate ur quick response.
    so i need to get the affidavit from notary signed that it is a true translation from telugu to english so this is a replacement of English DOB Certificate.

    actually your friend who does the translation will sign the form in front of the notary. Your friend is saying that this is a true translation, and the Notary is simply attesting that he saw your friend sign and this was indeed signed by your friend (ie. you did not make this up). The notary does not need to know Telugu, so cant certify that the translation is accurate. Notaries will typically only attest to the fact that the signature on the form is by the right person, they dont carea bout the contents of the form. to summarize:
    - friend translates and certifies the translation
    - notary puts a stamp on that saying this was indeed signed by your friend.

    of course if you find a notary who also does translations, then you could use that too.





    2011 Billy-Bob Teeth - Braces teeth braces cartoon. Before and After Dental Braces
  • Before and After Dental Braces



  • CADude
    07-23 05:27 PM
    Will wait couple of weeks? worse come worse, will refile in Oct (by than USCIS will take some decision :))


    My attorney has specifically advised us that we don't have to file again. My application reached NSC on July 2nd.



    more...


    teeth braces cartoon. looking over races teeth.
  • looking over races teeth.



  • EB2IndianGC
    09-23 01:48 PM
    We got approval email for myself + spouse and daughter today. I had waited for this since 2002. :)
    Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

    On September 23, 2010, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.


    This step applies to applications that result in an applicant receiving a card (such as a "green card") or other document (such as a naturalization certificate, employment authorization document, travel document, or advance parole). Applications will be in this step from the time the order to produce the card/document is given until the card/document is produced and mailed to the applicant. You can expect to receive your card/document within 30 days of the approval of your application.

    If you do not receive your document, please contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

    Congratulations on your GC approval. Do you know how long it generally takes after responding to a RFE to see change in your status?





    teeth braces cartoon. Invisalign Vs Braces Compare
  • Invisalign Vs Braces Compare



  • alterego
    07-15 10:30 AM
    Ramba,

    "and the alien must have intended to undertake the employment, upon adjustment"

    That is the line that is the big caveat in this question. You must demonstrate to the adjudicating officer(to his/her satisfaction) that you plan to go back to your petitioning employer once your green card is approved. Either that or you invoke the AC21 statute by fulfilling those requirements.
    This answer was speaking to that point.

    A withdrawn 140 is a bad news on either front. Especially when it happens with the future intent clause, then how can you say you and the employer still have intent. It won't fly with the adjudicator.
    With the AC21, if the 180 days has passed then 140 withdrawal often still does lead to RFE and sometimes outright denial but the MTR and appeal process can be successful on the grounds of AC21 portability rules. There are people on this forum with such experiences. Try searching for it.

    Once again, this is a delicate situation and the poster is best served with good legal counsel. We are all of course giving our best layman interpretations here.



    more...


    teeth braces cartoon. Clear races are barely
  • Clear races are barely



  • thomachan72
    11-12 04:40 PM
    And the war begins....pretty soon the initial topic would be completely forgotten....





    2010 correction Smile+teeth+ teeth braces cartoon. One of my first days in races
  • One of my first days in races



  • nk2006
    02-19 03:07 PM
    I dont think this bill will survive in house - any bill with a set number of years residence as the only condition will raise the cries of amnesty and can get killed. In the current economic conditions, not sure if Obama administration will take any agressive steps to fix immigration issue - unfortunately they have far more urgent issues at hand. A bipartisan support could have made it possible but any bill which can be interpreted as 'amnesty' will sure raise emotions.

    Having said that - it seems useful (irrespective of if illegals will also get benefited or only legals get benefits) for us - any bill that can potentially take thousands of people from the waiting list can also benefit people with <5 years anyways - so it should benefit everyone. Hell....even if there is a bill that grants greencards after 10 years of legal residence - I am sure it will ease the retrogession a lot (from all the stories in IV, I am sure there are quite a few still waiting after 10 years of legal residence). Whether such bill can be passed in the near future (in 2009) is another matter and I highly doubt it.



    more...


    teeth braces cartoon. Invisalign Vs Braces Compare
  • Invisalign Vs Braces Compare



  • eilsoe
    02-16 05:21 PM
    ok I'm in too folks... :thumb:

    Already started, gettin' some ok renders so far, just need to pump up the details and figure out how to model the subway trains... :-/





    hair Before and After Dental Braces teeth braces cartoon. Perfect+teeth+races
  • Perfect+teeth+races



  • alisa
    01-18 08:40 PM
    I am fed up of the blissful ignorance that is so characteristic of so many EB-based retrogressed folks.

    Why should I care about this forum? Why should I contribute? Tell me what is wrong with me just sitting on my butt, and looking at Visa bulletins every month if

    1) I am an Indian with EB-3 PD of Jun 2002 or later
    2) I am an Indian with EB-2 PD after Jan 2005.
    3) I am ROW with EB-3 PD of 2003

    4) I am ROW with EB-2. (Ok. Here you can't convince me.)
    Any other categories I am missing.


    Post numbers, facts, figures, analysis. We will condense it to something marketable, so I can send it to people like us, and get them to participate.

    BTW, I am ROW EB-3 with an expected, I am hoping, PD of 1Q 2007.



    more...


    teeth braces cartoon. Yellow+teeth+races
  • Yellow+teeth+races



  • rockstart
    07-12 11:32 AM
    Simple EB2 takes more priority over EB3 so EB2 ROW flow first to EB2 India & China and if there are more they will go to EB3

    Why didnt the EB2 ROW number trickle to ROW EB3 first?





    hot looking over races teeth. teeth braces cartoon. dental braces that frylock
  • dental braces that frylock



  • pd_recapturing
    12-10 03:49 PM
    Do some population control in India and China, that would automatically fix the issue of retrogression. We are simply too many and we have clogged the system real bad. every 6th person on the face of this earth is Indian.
    you hit the nail ... this is the biggest reason ...We are just too many and everyone wants to come to US



    more...


    house +and+black+teeth+races teeth braces cartoon. +and+black+teeth+races
  • +and+black+teeth+races



  • letstalklc
    06-11 12:21 PM
    Thanks IV, great tool to send out emails.





    tattoo Invisalign Vs Braces Compare teeth braces cartoon. that Blue+and+black+teeth+
  • that Blue+and+black+teeth+



  • bpratap
    02-11 07:35 PM
    If someone port their EB3 i-485 to EB2, say somebody who's PD is in 2002.

    Does his Visa number go waste or it will be re-used for another case.

    this is with presumption that the cases are pre-adjudicated



    more...


    pictures Clear races are barely teeth braces cartoon. After teeth braces before
  • After teeth braces before



  • rajarao
    10-21 12:29 PM
    I sent mine yesterday. Do we get an acknowledgement and a number after this?.





    dresses dental braces that frylock teeth braces cartoon. +and+black+teeth+races
  • +and+black+teeth+races



  • sbabunle
    01-01 10:36 AM
    Does this mean a person with EAD has some risk moving to another job even after 6 months if old employer revokes I140?


    There is no problem, but the only thing is that USCIS may not honor your original Priority Date.



    more...


    makeup Invisalign Vs Braces Compare teeth braces cartoon. +and+black+teeth+races
  • +and+black+teeth+races



  • vjkypally
    03-18 05:05 PM
    Its sad ROW EB3 from 06 is worried that EB2 India 03 are getting their GC's.And some are plannin to sue??????





    girlfriend that Blue+and+black+teeth+ teeth braces cartoon. Braces | vanydshop com
  • Braces | vanydshop com



  • Horace Jones
    08-02 09:03 AM
    Unfortunately it seems that others have run into similar situations, where an employer has promised to sponsor an H1 visa and then revoked that promise. Here is an example of a similar situation, where the immigrant party is a speech pathologist in Florida: My employer promised to sponsor me for Green Card and has now withdrawn that offer. I am a Speech Pathologist - Yahoo! Answers (http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071203071112AAiWfB1)





    hairstyles Yellow+teeth+races teeth braces cartoon. blogs Yellow+teeth+races
  • blogs Yellow+teeth+races



  • rvikul
    07-19 03:44 PM
    Based on hours and hours of research online, it looks like there are name check victims all over the place. There are several forums, trackers etc.

    I believe IV, with its recent gain in popularity would be the ideal place to consolidate and bring together all the name check victims.

    I work for a large software company and currently we have at least 140 employees stuck in name check. We even have a representative committee thats actively working with our attorneys to find resolutions to this issue.

    I am planning on sending an email to the core team soon, but meanwhile anyone from the core team is reading this it would be great if you could start a thread to track name checks so we can kick of an effort similar to the I-485 filing issues.

    Thank you!





    gcdreamer05
    03-09 12:41 PM
    by the way shusterman predicted ROW will retrogress in his blog found at shusterman.com there was also an IV post about this (abbout somethin like shusterman got a call from clinton or something)..........

    so what happened to the quareterly spill over ???????????





    bheemi123
    10-03 03:13 PM
    wrong there, once counted against cap she is exempt for 6 years. she can use this approval if working for same employe get it stamped and enter on H1 any time. Or apply for COS with any other employer sponsoring H1.

    To answer the original questions only two options.

    1) depart and reeneter using L1
    2) apply for COS (but a long process)


    thats true..she has to apply for cos again....i thought u need to have new cap to apply transfer of status from l1 to h1..



    No comments:

    Post a Comment