Sunday, June 12, 2011

tattoo pictures and designs

images Tattoo design Lion by tattoo pictures and designs. Online Tattoo Design Metal
  • Online Tattoo Design Metal



  • venkybr
    09-05 08:07 AM
    I am July 2 filer. My EAD and AP was filed later in August. I got my EAD and AP receipts but I am yet to get I-485 receipt. Has this happened to anybody else? Is it possible to get 485 case number from the EAD or AP case numbers?

    Same here, filed for EAD/AP in August and got the receipts from NSC. But no receipts yet for 485 filed on July 11 at NSC. Where did you file your 485 and EAD/AP?





    wallpaper Online Tattoo Design Metal tattoo pictures and designs. tattoos for girls designs
  • tattoos for girls designs



  • Chris Rock
    08-13 02:02 AM
    We are open to all possibilities in getting relief (big or small) for the community.
    You may want to read more about the process of a bill , politics of the immigration issue and how it affects any bill. It is not as simple as one line amendment.
    Please get involved with IV and learn more what we are doing. Try getting appointments with your lawmakers and take part in action items. We currently have an action item going. You will know how the process of amendment and bills work. Opening threads asking IV core is not going to help.Help yourself by actively getting involved.

    BTW Could you update/complete your profile. This data is helpful for IV advocacy efforts and also for IV tracker.

    Thanks Pappu for your reply.

    I am not trying to get your status report. I do not want your battle plan either. I am trying to figure out if there is any ray of hope...

    Yes there is no one-line amendment. But the objective of an amendment can be one line. That is what I mean. I saw many amendments before and am familiar with the political jargon. You are thinking that I am a novice when it comes to Immigration. That is ok and that is not the issue here.

    Recently in one fundraising thread, I counted the number of retrogressed PD members contribution to others. Its in the ratio 1:5. The reason for this thread started at that time.

    If members know that IV has the right strategy and right connections then the support to IV will be overwhelming. That is all I want to convey in the thread.





    tattoo pictures and designs. tattoos designs
  • tattoos designs



  • pt326bc
    08-03 10:33 AM
    I 140 is for a future job.

    You certainly could use an approved I 140 from Comapny A while applying for an H1B extension (doesn't matter if it is Company A or B which is sponsering the H1B).

    The critical part here is I 140 should be active (meaning shouldn't be revoked).

    Of course if you do apply for an extension beyond 6 yrs (and get it for 3 yrs if your PD is not current); AND at that point I 140 is withdrawn (after approval of H1B) then you are in a grey area.

    Technically if an H1B is approved then it cannot be revoked by USCIS for the reason that the I 140 on which it was based has been withdrawn. But in the current atmosphere who knows!

    Again this is not legal advice, just an opinion as I am not a lawyer!

    Regards.





    2011 tattoos for girls designs tattoo pictures and designs. amazing tattoo designs.
  • amazing tattoo designs.



  • buptlsp
    09-19 09:49 PM
    Nope, it's from NSC
    Congrats Buddy.....Was your I140 approved from TSC?



    more...


    tattoo pictures and designs. sun tattoo design.
  • sun tattoo design.



  • orangutan
    10-04 03:57 PM
    Good, USCIS is working on saturday for you. You are lying again like you did for your visa?

    finally approved... got magic emails this morning :D:D

    How does one go about canceling the pending EB2-NIW i-485 (possibly get the money back... will be glad to donate it all to IV :D:D)





    tattoo pictures and designs. TATTOO DESIGN UNIVERSE
  • TATTOO DESIGN UNIVERSE



  • go_guy123
    05-16 08:31 PM
    Hello Friends,

    I am planning to apply Canada PR... here is my status...

    Filed 485... currently working on EAD... no H1 any more... employer didn't extend it...

    1. Should i qualify IELTS to prove english language ability... inspite of having 18 yrs of education with medium of instruction as english?

    2. Since i do not have h1 any more and am on PAROLE status.... will it be difficult for me to prove that i have "real intent" of moving to Canada after getting PR?

    I would appreciate any one who can throw some light on this.

    Thanks,
    Krishna

    If you belong to the 38 occupations , then its possible

    Instructions on which skilled worker applications are eligible for processing (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp)



    more...


    tattoo pictures and designs. Sanskrit Tattoo designs are
  • Sanskrit Tattoo designs are



  • jonty_11
    08-02 11:53 AM
    take a vacation....there is nothing u can do abt it!!!





    2010 tattoos designs tattoo pictures and designs. Tattoo design Lion by
  • Tattoo design Lion by



  • mk26
    04-26 02:18 PM
    Why did we all come to USA?

    Did any of you knew the Green card problems when you came?

    Did you know the problems when you applied for greencard many years ago?

    When was the first time you found out there was a ling wait period and so many problems?
    Can you please clear your point for asking these here ?



    more...


    tattoo pictures and designs. tattoo designs to choose
  • tattoo designs to choose



  • SGP
    10-28 10:38 AM
    Hi Guys,
    I am based out of NJ and was working for an imports company for more than 8 years. I have an approved I-140 with this company. This company wanted me to sign an overly broad non compete agreement which would be valid for 5 years after termination. I refused to sign this agreement and I was verbally threatened with dire consequences if I did not sign. They fired me yesterday for not signing it and also stated that they are canceling my H1. Would this be treated as wrongful termination? Is there any way that I can file a complaint with the DOL? Has the complaint to be filed thru an attorney or can I do it myself?

    Good news is another company has already applied for my H1 transfer.

    I will appreciate all suggestions and advices for which I thank you in advance.





    hair amazing tattoo designs. tattoo pictures and designs. tribal back tattoo designs for
  • tribal back tattoo designs for



  • senthil1
    03-02 10:18 AM
    It doesn't matter. In 2008 total new h1b is around 125k and L1 is 84K. total exodus is nowhere near to total incoming persons.

    Source:
    http://www.rediff.com/money/2009/mar/02bcrisis-100000-pros-may-return-to-india-from-us.htm


    100,000 pros may return to India from US


    As economic downturn continues to grip the United States, as many as 100,000 highly skilled Indians -- and as many Chinese -- may return home over next three to five years, which will boost the economies and competitiveness of both the emerging Asian nations.

    The reverse immigration could end up as a big loss to the US, which has so far relied heavily on the immigrants to give it a technological edge over the rest of the world, according to a study conducted by Indian-American Vivek Wadhwa and released by the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation.

    The majority of these Western-educated, skilled and talented young Indian and Chinese professionals are planning to start new ventures, says the report released on Monday.

    Much before the American economic slowdown, a large number of these professionals had already begun returning home lured apparently by prospects of a better future back home.

    It also indicates that placing limits on foreign workers in the US is not the answer to its rising unemployment rate and may undermine efforts to spur technological innovation.

    "A substantial number of highly skilled immigrants have started returning to their home countries in recent years, draining a key source of brain power and innovation," said Robert Litan, vice president of Research and Policy at the Kauffman Foundation.

    Based on a six month survey of 1,203 Indian and Chinese who went back home, the report finds though restrictive immigration policies caused some returnees to depart the US, the most significant factors in the decision to return home were career opportunities, family ties, and quality of life.

    "There are no hard numbers available on how many have returned, but anecdotal evidence shows that this is in the tens of thousands," said Wadhwa, executive-in-residence for Pratt School of Engineering at Duke University.

    Wadhwa is also a fellow at the Labour and Work life Programme at Harvard Law School and is a BusinessWeek columnist.

    "With the economic downturn, my guess is that we'll have over 100,000 Indians and as many Chinese return home over the next 3-5 years. This flood of western educated and skilled talent will greatly boost the economies of India and China and strengthen their competitiveness," he said.

    India is already becoming a global hub for R&D. This will allow it to branch into many new areas and will accelerate the trend, Wadhwa said.

    The report reveals that family considerations are strong magnets pulling immigrants back to their home countries. Care for aging parents was considered by 89.4 per cent of Indians and 79.1 per cent of Chinese respondents to be much better in their home countries, says the 24-page report.



    more...


    tattoo pictures and designs. tattoos designs for women.
  • tattoos designs for women.



  • akred
    07-07 11:03 PM
    Yes, as long as you meet these conditions -

    1. You lived in the US for 183+ days in the tax year or

    2. You lived in the US for a total of 183+ days in the tax year and the previous two tax years, counting 1/2 of the days for the previous tax year and 1/3rd of the days for the tax year before that one.





    hot sun tattoo design. tattoo pictures and designs. free butterfly tattoo designs.
  • free butterfly tattoo designs.



  • flex
    10-02 02:23 PM
    Eilsoe - save some of that inspiration for the game.



    more...


    house free angel tattoo designs tattoo pictures and designs. tribal tattoo designs 24
  • tribal tattoo designs 24



  • Aah_GC
    10-24 09:29 AM
    Dear Friends - I have a question and would appreciate your thoughts.

    My father visited us for 6 months and I have a copy of his visa and passport notarized. What are the rest of the formalities (W7 form et al) that I should complete so I get some exemption? Or have my assumptions been wrong?





    tattoo TATTOO DESIGN UNIVERSE tattoo pictures and designs. tribal zodiac tattoo designs
  • tribal zodiac tattoo designs



  • dealsnet
    10-23 01:52 PM
    These people have a big microsoft word file with some information. Take your $1000 and will do 'find and replace' option in the WORD to change into your name. You may think you have a ton of info to support your case. Everyone doing with them will have the same file (only name is changed).
    Now USCIS knows this, and will be doomed.

    Please save yourself money and time. I used CCI. I paid $925. Sheila will talk like its a piece of cake to get the approval. Its a BIG LIE. Actually CCI is flagged by USCIS. She will also give you a pdf document of 50 mb or so for you to take a print out and if in case you send it, you application is doomed. After submitting her evaluation, mine got denied. Talk to a good attorney like murthy and take a chance with them instead of spending a grand with this women.



    more...


    pictures Sanskrit Tattoo designs are tattoo pictures and designs. Tribal tattoo designs have
  • Tribal tattoo designs have



  • satyasaich
    07-03 02:16 PM
    It's true that one has to mention about 485, select a choice between consular processing vs processing with in USA. this is usually done while applying for 140.
    However, one can always make an amendment (to either approved 140 or 140 in pending ) to change the choice

    by doing so, one has to wait for a bit longer time. (but, what difference it makes in these days of retrogression?)


    I heard Changes must be made in I140 to do Consular processing from I485





    dresses free butterfly tattoo designs. tattoo pictures and designs. tattoo cross designs. cross
  • tattoo cross designs. cross



  • pappu
    05-17 11:17 PM
    what genearally happens after fingerprinting

    Test of your patience :)



    more...


    makeup tattoo designs to choose tattoo pictures and designs. free angel tattoo designs
  • free angel tattoo designs



  • mangelschots
    05-02 09:02 PM
    Senator Obama has filed the "Citizenship Promotion Act 2007" which
    tries to alleviate this process and mandate the FBI to perform this in
    a reasonable timeframe without limiting US Security.

    following is an exceprt of this.
    "...Act to limit the timeframe of the FBI name check and background
    check. We ask of the honorable members of the Congress and Senate to
    approve Senator Obama's Act in its entirety and facilitate the
    feasibility of it. As the security of this country is considered a
    priority, it is important that the adequate budget and resources are
    devoted to the security checks ..."

    This sounds like a good initiative to help out all of us that finally end up making in I-485. Suggest we rally all IV members to sign this petition:

    http://www.petitiononline.com/nc082505/petition.html





    girlfriend tribal zodiac tattoo designs tattoo pictures and designs. Reptile Tattoo Design for
  • Reptile Tattoo Design for



  • morchu
    08-02 12:58 AM
    I think it matters and you probably might get an RFE if you dont provide evidence that you are qualified for the advertised job.

    You can try to get an affidavit from some of your older colleagues.


    It is EB3 (PD 2001) and Lc did say that 3 years of experience and my first job almost have 2 years 8-9 months of experience. So I was thinking that USISC should not mind for letter of eperience for 3 remaining months..Current job ..I have been working now for 6.5 years....

    Does it matter..Do you think it really matters..

    let me know..otherwise I really have to worry about RFE

    DB





    hairstyles tattoos designs for women. tattoo pictures and designs. eagle-tattoos-designs.jpg
  • eagle-tattoos-designs.jpg



  • somegchuh
    07-16 02:41 PM
    NSC has an interesting way of working. Oct 06 cases are pending and they are approving Dec 06 cases.... never think of predicting what govt is (in)capable of :D





    waitnwatch
    07-06 12:59 AM
    I just received this RFE on my spouse's I-485 application. It states that while the applicant's name is spelt **i**** on the application it is spelt **ee**** on the birth and marriage registration certificate. The RFE states that they require some sort of document to show that name was officially changed. In a following note the RFE states that the document (I would assume the green card) that the USCIS will issue will be issued in the name on the birth certificate instead of on I-485 application if sufficient proof of registration of name change is not provided. Only a copy of the passport will not be treated as sufficient proof and supporting documentation that the name was registered with authority has to be provided for the USCIS to accept the name change.

    Did anyone face this type of issue. What did you do. Any information would be appreciated as I have no clue about how to deal with this. I will ofcourse consult a lawyer at the beginning of next week but would like some advice.





    STAmisha
    04-09 05:43 PM
    http://finance.yahoo.com/how-to-guide/real-estate/12819

    http://finance.yahoo.com/how-to-guide/real-estate/12822

    http://finance.yahoo.com/how-to-guide/loans/12821



    No comments:

    Post a Comment