Saturday, June 18, 2011

tattoo flash dragon

images dragon tattoo flash. tattoo flash dragon. Dragon Tattoo Flash Free.
  • Dragon Tattoo Flash Free.



  • gsc999
    07-13 12:38 PM
    Can members posting on this thread please explain to me why this thread is more visible than our San Jose rally thread.

    Is this issue so important to you? If you have some spare time, help spread media awareness about this rally.

    Other option is to go to this attorney's website and discuss it there.





    wallpaper Dragon Tattoo Flash Free. tattoo flash dragon. dragon tattoo flash art.
  • dragon tattoo flash art.



  • godbole_sanjaya
    01-16 11:52 AM
    Here I go. Included myself for monthly payment.

    Can you please confirm the reciept of the same?





    tattoo flash dragon. design tattoo flash dragon
  • design tattoo flash dragon



  • GC_ASP
    03-18 05:45 PM
    Please see the last sentece which says "Thus, the same cut-off date for each country since the extra numbers must be made available in priority date order without regard to country".

    When they use this spill over, only PD is imp not the country.


    If that is the case, I am not sure why China didn't even move a single day. From the example, China should have gotten half of the unused visas. :confused:





    2011 dragon tattoo flash art. tattoo flash dragon. Tattoo flash - Dragon 30
  • Tattoo flash - Dragon 30



  • sam_hoosier
    07-02 12:51 PM
    I support it.



    more...


    tattoo flash dragon. Black Dragon Tattoo
  • Black Dragon Tattoo



  • god_bless_you
    12-13 07:40 AM
    Whats the advice on this from core group?
    can we start mass web faxing USCIS for rule change?





    tattoo flash dragon. 100 dragon style tattoo flash
  • 100 dragon style tattoo flash



  • sbabunle
    12-28 10:07 PM
    Anybody tried timesof India?



    more...


    tattoo flash dragon. printable tattoo lettering.
  • printable tattoo lettering.



  • singhsa3
    07-13 09:09 AM
    Agree, she is just trying to cash on the momentum and probalby later claim credit if favorable changes are made. But , it should not bother us as it only going to help us and not hurt us.
    This is just a stunt. WHy did she wait allthese days to write this letter. Now when everything falls in place by others efforts, she wants people to think it is because her effort all these things are happening. I hate murthy or your murfhy.





    2010 design tattoo flash dragon tattoo flash dragon. dragon tattoo flash.
  • dragon tattoo flash.



  • anil_gc
    09-26 10:24 AM
    sent e-mail to the cnn editor



    more...


    tattoo flash dragon. japanese tiger tattoo flash.
  • japanese tiger tattoo flash.



  • gcisadawg
    02-13 01:49 PM
    Ash, I agree with the message but you need to work on the choice of words. This not ethnic cleansing or lynching or systematic targetting. I'd say America is going into a protectionist mode. When you are in that mode, the first step is to keep aliens at a distance.





    hair Tattoo flash - Dragon 30 tattoo flash dragon. dragon tattoo flash. Chinese Dragon Tattoo Flash
  • dragon tattoo flash. Chinese Dragon Tattoo Flash



  • another one
    02-15 05:46 PM
    I agree.

    What's the use of merit or supply/demand in capitalism. Everything should be by quota, college admission, immigration .. use of toilet paper etc




    I don\'t think it\'s fare to allow natives of one country to consume more then a half of the world\'s quota. The Congress has the same view on this problem :)



    more...


    tattoo flash dragon. Dragon tattoo 01
  • Dragon tattoo 01



  • jamesbond007
    09-10 11:16 AM
    Is that 30 dots or 30 points?

    It should be possible to have 30 points without 20 dots. I'm not clear on that, please let me know if I'm wrong.

    This is taken from the chat page:

    To access this area you must have: a.) Over 50 posts b.) Over 30 reputation points





    hot Black Dragon Tattoo tattoo flash dragon. tribal dragon tattoo flash. dragon tribal tattoo; dragon tribal tattoo
  • tribal dragon tattoo flash. dragon tribal tattoo; dragon tribal tattoo



  • akred
    02-21 10:58 AM
    How does one "change" to EB2?. I have a PD of Oct 2003 EB3. Should i submit a new labor and if it is approved my category will be EB2 PD Oct 2003?. Should i also file another I-140?.

    Not that i want to. just out of curiosity. thanks

    1. If you want to use experience gained on the job at the same employer, then have your employer file a new labor for a different job followed by an I140.

    2. If you were EB2 qualified but your employer chose to file in EB3, then have the same employer file a new EB2 labor+I140.

    3. Or if employer A originally filed an EB3 labor for you, and you are now qualified for EB2, change employers and have employer B file an EB2 labor+I140.



    more...


    house Tattoo Designs Flash eBook tattoo flash dragon. japanese tiger tattoo flash.
  • japanese tiger tattoo flash.



  • kumar1
    12-11 11:15 AM
    Kavita - I absolutely disagree with you. All of us (people on L-1, F-1, J-1, H1, B1, K1 and their derivatives....) went to US consulate to request for VISA. US consulate never came to your door with a VISA. Yes, it is your privilege to file GC but it is not your right. You can shower yourself with tags like "highly skilled" and what not but truth is, if we are so highly skilled then why are we having so many issues with Green Card? Why no one in this country is listening to us? They listened to bank's issues and came up with 750 Billion dollars in 2 flipping weeks. They have almost granted 15 Billion to auto industry. Meanwhile, we, self proclaimed highly skilled are fighting to have driver's license in DMV offices. And above all, when someone on H1 and L1 gets laid off, what is the problem in packing up the bag and going back to home country? It is us...you and me, who love to live in this country, we fight tooth and nail to live here, somehow, anyhow, at any cost!

    The way I look at it, we are here because this country provides us a very good quality of life and we see bright future for our family. After 5-10 years, we get so used to America that it hurts to even think that we are still on a temporary VISA.

    Please attack my thought, do not attack me or my self esteem!

    I absolutely agree with you. I can't imagine how a person of Indian or Chinese origin can blame themselves of this retrogression. To me, it is a reflection of poor self esteem.
    The bottomline is that we are here because we are needed here. We have the privilege to apply for green card in return for the work we do. Country quota does not make sense in employment based immigration. It is an unfair practice which has to stop someday.





    tattoo 100 dragon style tattoo flash tattoo flash dragon. Tattoo flash - Dragon 2
  • Tattoo flash - Dragon 2



  • reddymjm
    06-03 07:15 AM
    I stayed in US for full 5 years on L1-B visa and left US on 6-Jan-07
    This year I applied for H1-B and my application got selected in lottery
    Need your help in clearing my below doubts..

    1) I need to maintain 1 year gap between the day I left US ( 6-Jan-07 ) and the day I'm going to enter US so that I can stay in US for another 6 years on H1-B. Is my understanding correct?

    You will get 6 years as you were never on H1b before. See below I copied this from Immigration-law.com.
    Devices to Delay the Reach of H-1B Six-year Limit: Assuming one has to rely on 106(a) route because the pending labor certification has yet to be certified, one can consider one of the following devices:
    Overseas Trip and Recapture of H-1B Time: Currently, any period of time spent outside of the U.S. can be recaptured. This will allow stretch-out or delay of reaching the six-year limit and making him/her qualified for 7th-year H-1B extension.
    Change of status back and forth between H-1B and H-4 if both spouses are H-1B professionals: The Aytes memorandum decoupled H-4 from H-1B and any period in H-4 status will not count for H-1B six-year limit. Again this will delay reach of the H-1B six-year limit. Since they have already taken out H-1B cap number, they will not be subject to the H-1B annual cap and will be able to change back to H-1B anytime, even during the period of running out of annual H-1B cap numbers.
    Change of status back and forth between H-1B and other nonimmigrant status: Aytes memorandum made it clear that one does not have to maintain H-1B status to apply for 106(a) or 104(c) H-1B extension beyond six years. Again this will delay the reach of H-1B six-year limit and making them eligible for 106(a) or 104(c) extension.

    I would say talk to an attorney. You can talk to Murthy on Murthy.com chat.
    Find more details about Aytes memorandum
    2) Is it OK to go for VISA staming before 6-Jan-08?
    You can get it stamped.

    3) Do I need to consider any other facts than 1 year gap so that I can stay in US for another 6 years?
    Looks like nothing needed. u can come in asap.



    more...


    pictures printable tattoo lettering. tattoo flash dragon. Dragon Tattoo Flash. medium
  • Dragon Tattoo Flash. medium



  • gc28262
    06-11 01:28 PM
    If you really believe that this bogus bill will become a Law, then also see the real picture, that is why I posted the other Ifs.

    This Bill is titled as "Employ America Act". By having the GC, you are not an American. If you do not know the rule here it is, GC is a "Privilege", and it is not a "Right". So if this Bill passes all these people with alerady having GC will also need to pack their Bags and Go. That is the reality, dude.

    So again and again do not fall over it. If you respond to this Bill, and Vote "No" against it, you are trying to send wrong messages to the originators of the bill, that we are scared. Why you guys are making everyone scared, when there is nothing to be scared about.

    Please fill in your profile !





    dresses tribal dragon tattoo flash. dragon tribal tattoo; dragon tribal tattoo tattoo flash dragon. Dragon Art for tattoos - New
  • Dragon Art for tattoos - New



  • pappu
    02-22 12:28 PM
    Pls post your schedule and location on the the IV agenda thread so that it is visible on the homepage. Urge more NJ members to come to the temple to help you distribute flyers and talk to interested people.They will also have a chance to and meet other NJ chapter members. At least one core member will also come for this and everyone will have a chance to meet and ask any questions.



    more...


    makeup japanese tiger tattoo flash. tattoo flash dragon. Tattoo Designs Flash eBook
  • Tattoo Designs Flash eBook



  • sw33t
    01-19 02:39 PM
    Presenting copies of your documents to government officials is not PERSONAL use. You could argue that.

    Its a matter of interpretation. Cops are not lawyers and neither am I. Arguing simply makes matters worse. None the less, you can argue as much as you want but if the cop has one on his mind and you have another, it certainly doesn't help your situation.





    girlfriend Tattoo flash - Dragon 2 tattoo flash dragon. Asian Dragon Tattoos Vol.1
  • Asian Dragon Tattoos Vol.1



  • ramus
    07-03 08:41 PM
    Thanks for your contribution..


    In all 400$ to date.





    hairstyles Dragon tattoo 01 tattoo flash dragon. free-dragon-tattoo-flash-a001
  • free-dragon-tattoo-flash-a001



  • rayoflight
    03-09 04:54 PM
    I just called my congressman office and explained the sitatuion. The aide asked me to call the legislative aide in the Capitol Hill to discuss about changes. She said the congressman understands the importance however the political fraternity is currently trying to resolve the financial crisis and Immigration Reform is the last thing on their mind.

    When I asked her honest opinion about visa numbers being released she did suggest that if you can join an immigration group with a good lobbying firm it can be a possibility that Congress can approve a 'piece-meal' bill releasing visa numbers by moving numbers from unused categories and/or unused from past years.

    Again the emphasis was "Group focusing on Legal Immigration with a good Lobbying Firm".

    Administrators, Senior Members and All:

    I think it is the time to plan something big as 'Saburi' mentioned and bring our issues to their attention.

    Please count me in for any rallies / organizing help.

    All IV members please weigh in your thoughts.

    Thanks,
    Rayoflight





    vin13
    02-28 11:18 AM
    I may be able to help get air tickets to a couple of individuals.

    Please PM me with your Name, phone number, and good time to reach (with time zone) if you are in need of air ticket help for the advocacy event.

    Thanks





    GCard_Dream
    11-17 05:44 PM
    What do you mean by "Most people have run out of H1B and will have to change jobs on the extensions"? I thought that as long as you have a approved I-140, you could continue to extend your H1-B beyond the 6 years while you are waiting for your PD to be current. Isn't this true? Please explain.

    That's probably the path most people with (EB3 2003 onwards/EB2 2004 onwards) will take from now on. The only hurdle is there is no clarity about the law regarding H1B extensions granted on an approved I-140. Most people have run out of H1B and will have to change jobs on the extensions. I hope USCIS issues a clear guidance on this issue. Also you might not have to let go of the priority date if your company is kind enough.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment