
pmb76
07-13 12:00 AM
People, I think it is best we not doubt the intentions of anybody willing to speak on our behalf. It is a critical hour and we will take all the help we need. Murthy could've just not sent the letter and kept quiet. What would you say to that ? What do you say to other lawyers who have not even done this simple thing of writing a letter to Chertoff ?
Atleast she's not trying to add millions of hits to her website by writing sensational news every hour, unlike some other lawyers :)
I think she deserves a "Thank you" for this nice gesture.
Full Disclosure : My lawyer is not Murthy. I have spoken with her once long time ago and decided not to go with her for other reasons.
Atleast she's not trying to add millions of hits to her website by writing sensational news every hour, unlike some other lawyers :)
I think she deserves a "Thank you" for this nice gesture.
Full Disclosure : My lawyer is not Murthy. I have spoken with her once long time ago and decided not to go with her for other reasons.
wallpaper The third of my Tattoos
pcs
08-03 01:39 PM
This guy is the root cause of our problem. Else, we would have got our provisions in Dec'05
DO NOT CONTACT HIM
I REPEAT DO NOT CONTACT HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO NOT CONTACT HIM
I REPEAT DO NOT CONTACT HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alterego
09-17 10:37 PM
This is no doubt a bad time for the US economy. However the world is not going to collapse. We will nearly certainly see a recession. Outside chance of a depression. The credit markets are frozen, confidence has been shaken, housing is searching for a bottom, unemployment has ticked up a percentage point so far, and the stock market is down about 20%.
However, put that in the context of the great depression in the late 20s and into the early 30s. 25% unemployment, Widespread bank failures with no FDIC insurance, Many companies collapsed and people lost their life savings just by keeping it in the bank, Stock markets down by nearly 90%, people died of starvation! Yeah those things happened in this country. In fact, many observers attribute that experience for the extremely frugal nature of the elderly in this country, the so called great generation. Perhaps this will change current US attitudes away from consumption and toward savings. Perhaps entitlement reform will be fast tracked. We shall see.
Things are bad. Structural changes are needed. The war must be ended and the resources redirected. Americans also need to adjust to the new realities in a globalizing world some of which are not particularly appealing.
However also remember, the US has many geo-political advantages, control of a massive amount of natural resources, still the best R&D, an advanced industrial base, well developed infrastructure, and despite the current wall street mess no currency seems imminently capable of replacing the US dollar as the global reserve currency (hence giving the Federal reserve the enormous power of the printing press). Note that not a single currency has appreciated more than 5% viz a vie during this crisis. In fact Gold has outperformed all! Quite simply noone believes another economy is ready at this time.
Hopefully the job market will not get too messy. The market will bottom in the next 6 months or so, once their is a complete clean out of the balance sheets. We are probably past the half way point in this. Exactly when it ends noone knows however.
If you have savings consider putting it in blue chip consumer staples, when you feel there is a bottom in stocks. Diversify internationally, Consider letting your wife go on a gold buying binge............:).
Quit worrying, this too shall pass. This downturn will be longer than recent ones however. Might be measured in terms of a few years rather than months.
However, put that in the context of the great depression in the late 20s and into the early 30s. 25% unemployment, Widespread bank failures with no FDIC insurance, Many companies collapsed and people lost their life savings just by keeping it in the bank, Stock markets down by nearly 90%, people died of starvation! Yeah those things happened in this country. In fact, many observers attribute that experience for the extremely frugal nature of the elderly in this country, the so called great generation. Perhaps this will change current US attitudes away from consumption and toward savings. Perhaps entitlement reform will be fast tracked. We shall see.
Things are bad. Structural changes are needed. The war must be ended and the resources redirected. Americans also need to adjust to the new realities in a globalizing world some of which are not particularly appealing.
However also remember, the US has many geo-political advantages, control of a massive amount of natural resources, still the best R&D, an advanced industrial base, well developed infrastructure, and despite the current wall street mess no currency seems imminently capable of replacing the US dollar as the global reserve currency (hence giving the Federal reserve the enormous power of the printing press). Note that not a single currency has appreciated more than 5% viz a vie during this crisis. In fact Gold has outperformed all! Quite simply noone believes another economy is ready at this time.
Hopefully the job market will not get too messy. The market will bottom in the next 6 months or so, once their is a complete clean out of the balance sheets. We are probably past the half way point in this. Exactly when it ends noone knows however.
If you have savings consider putting it in blue chip consumer staples, when you feel there is a bottom in stocks. Diversify internationally, Consider letting your wife go on a gold buying binge............:).
Quit worrying, this too shall pass. This downturn will be longer than recent ones however. Might be measured in terms of a few years rather than months.
2011 images star tattoos for girls
snathan
08-21 01:50 PM
I did not marry the man I was engaged to. I came here initially for ONE month and was approved at the airport customs terminal to stay that long. When I got here, it was for a visit with my fiance only. Unfortunately, things did not work out and we broke it off. Thank God! However, I was staying with his uncle and aunt, and they had a disabled man in the house. HE turned out to be my sponsor when they asked me to care for him while they were doing long haul trucking. I agreed to do this and we immediately contacted USCIS to get instructions on what needed to be filed first. With that information in hand, we filed everything they requested. All the stuff on the RFE I received has never been mentioned before now and if it had, it would have been filed along with the rest. There are tons of applications, how is one supposed to know what to file and when if there are no specific instructions? I have gone through all the copies we have of all the required applications and I still do not see anything where all these other forms were to be filed along with the I-485.
Nothing was done illegally. He filed the application on my behalf, signed, sealed and delivered it himself. I did not do this on my own, I just signed whatever I was required to sign, he did the rest.
If all of this was illegal, then why was I not informed of this nearly 6 years ago when we filed the first application? Seems a bit odd that if I was illegal and they know where I am and who I live with that they wouldn't be quick to throw me out, but they have not done so.
My former fiance has nothing to do with this, I never intended to stay here when I first came, it was merely a visit but circumstances were such that I was needed at a moment's notice so we filed the necessary paperwork as quickly as possible and thought we were doing the right thing. No one has ever said otherwise until now and I think that is rather unfair to spring it all on me at this point and expect me to get it all done within 30 days. I know I am not the only applicant out there and I realize there is a huge backlog of other applications, I'm not that stupid to think that they will make me a priority, but one measly letter informing me that I was here illegally sometime over a 6 year period is not asking to much is it? Why would they send me all the other Notices of Action if I was here illegally and they knew it?
Something is terribly screwed up and I guess I have no choice but to find an attorney who can deal with this mess.
I dont think your issuse can be fixed even by attorney. You are not coming under any category to file Green Card. So prepare for yourself to go back and build your life back in canada.
Nothing was done illegally. He filed the application on my behalf, signed, sealed and delivered it himself. I did not do this on my own, I just signed whatever I was required to sign, he did the rest.
If all of this was illegal, then why was I not informed of this nearly 6 years ago when we filed the first application? Seems a bit odd that if I was illegal and they know where I am and who I live with that they wouldn't be quick to throw me out, but they have not done so.
My former fiance has nothing to do with this, I never intended to stay here when I first came, it was merely a visit but circumstances were such that I was needed at a moment's notice so we filed the necessary paperwork as quickly as possible and thought we were doing the right thing. No one has ever said otherwise until now and I think that is rather unfair to spring it all on me at this point and expect me to get it all done within 30 days. I know I am not the only applicant out there and I realize there is a huge backlog of other applications, I'm not that stupid to think that they will make me a priority, but one measly letter informing me that I was here illegally sometime over a 6 year period is not asking to much is it? Why would they send me all the other Notices of Action if I was here illegally and they knew it?
Something is terribly screwed up and I guess I have no choice but to find an attorney who can deal with this mess.
I dont think your issuse can be fixed even by attorney. You are not coming under any category to file Green Card. So prepare for yourself to go back and build your life back in canada.
more...
ilikekilo
10-16 10:26 AM
U could get notarized at ur local banks or at ur work place if u ahve anyone who has a license
i believe you dont have to put in any recpt # 's just your name...
and also anyone knows the fax #??
i believe you dont have to put in any recpt # 's just your name...
and also anyone knows the fax #??
ajay
01-16 08:56 PM
See buddy, there are some people who will cry whatever scenario they are in, and some people who will laugh and be happy in whatever scenario they are in. The key to optimism and happy life is to find someone who has it worse, and realize how fortunate you are. At least you are not having to live in the slums of India. At least you are not having your daughter breathe the polluted air of an Indian metro. At least you have a healthy family and no medical emergencies to worry about. Enjoy what you have got, not crib about what you've got.
This is what I always thank my elders and God for what I have been given in my day to day life.
This is what I always thank my elders and God for what I have been given in my day to day life.
more...

abd
09-23 09:47 AM
Just when i was wondering that we will have to wait till OCt 1 when new visa are avialable... I saw your message... If i was you i will wait too for next 5/6 days you have till oct to respond.
Does that mean there is still hope that we may see some activity on the cases who have responsed to RFEs or we have to wait till OCt 1 Chewing our nails?
Does that mean there is still hope that we may see some activity on the cases who have responsed to RFEs or we have to wait till OCt 1 Chewing our nails?
2010 Skeleton Face Tattoo
sc3
10-16 01:40 PM
I still don't believe that USCIS has no say in spill over - think again :)
Yes, the spill over can be implemented differently -- USCIS is implementing the EB1 spillover incorrectly. No law needs to be changed to get USCIS to act in accordance with the law as is currently written; However good luck to you convincing IV to lend support to any EB3 cause.
Yes, the spill over can be implemented differently -- USCIS is implementing the EB1 spillover incorrectly. No law needs to be changed to get USCIS to act in accordance with the law as is currently written; However good luck to you convincing IV to lend support to any EB3 cause.
more...
gc_chahiye
06-03 06:30 AM
check with your company attorneys, this is serious stuff.
From what I understand:
> 1) I need to maintain 1 year gap between the day I left US ( 6-Jan-07 ) and
> the day I'm going to enter US so that I can stay in US for another 6 years on
> H1-B. Is my understanding correct?
correct. Technically your company can file a PERM LC right now, and you can start in October (so the year after, you can get an H1 extension based on this LC), however its much much better for you to maintain this gap and start a new H1 (its easier to change jobs when you are not dependent on extensions: you get 6 full years)
> 2) Is it OK to go for VISA staming before 6-Jan-08?
yes, stamping does not matter. You can get that done anytime though its recommended to get it done close (30-60 days) to your date of travel. If you get it done now, and travel on Jan 7th, make sure you carry an updated offer letter from your company in the US, reconfirming that the position is still open for you.
From what I understand:
> 1) I need to maintain 1 year gap between the day I left US ( 6-Jan-07 ) and
> the day I'm going to enter US so that I can stay in US for another 6 years on
> H1-B. Is my understanding correct?
correct. Technically your company can file a PERM LC right now, and you can start in October (so the year after, you can get an H1 extension based on this LC), however its much much better for you to maintain this gap and start a new H1 (its easier to change jobs when you are not dependent on extensions: you get 6 full years)
> 2) Is it OK to go for VISA staming before 6-Jan-08?
yes, stamping does not matter. You can get that done anytime though its recommended to get it done close (30-60 days) to your date of travel. If you get it done now, and travel on Jan 7th, make sure you carry an updated offer letter from your company in the US, reconfirming that the position is still open for you.
hair Star Tattoo On Face; Star
GCOP
10-15 03:25 PM
We are trying to achieve our objective for our Freedom by Getting Greencards. Many of us experience that, we are not totally free to change the job evenif there is AC21 provision. We also do not have same privileges as US Permanent Resident. Ask the people, many of them have been turned down the Loans. Quoting my own example, my son is not eligible for College Federal Education Grants (FAFSA and PELL Grant) eventhough we have been paying all the taxes since 8 years. Even I cannot get a Private Loan for him, as we do not have Greencards. So by all means, we are feeling helplessness , because of not having Greencard. I support the idea of ItIsNotFunny. He should not be criticized for taking initiative or just for suggesting. We cannot succeed in getting any Legislation passed, is a different issue But We should always try. Who knows, we may find ourselves successful in one of our attempts.
more...
hmehta
07-16 05:20 PM
Oh, what a lie!!!!!.....As a matter of fact, H1-B's pay the highest amount of Tax. H1-B's are the ones who may potentially NOT benefit from the Social Security Taxes they are paying right now but are still paying it - so in that reference they are actually feeding the so called baby boomers right now.
Following up on the NYTimes article about the NumbersUSA group, I visited their website and saw that they have a free FAX program where they can easily send faxes to their senators.
One of their fax letters is below, which is a complete mis-representation of truth - look at point #2.
================================
Dear [This fax will go to Your U.S. Senators and U.S. Representative ]
I oppose any increase in the annual H-1B visa cap, including those in the SKIL Act. I am counting on you to oppose it.
Here are just a few reasons why I hope you will oppose the SKIL Act:
(1) The six-year visas allow foreign workers to bring in their families, and guarantee thousands of anchor babies.
(2) H-1B salaries are tax-exempt - no FICA, no federal or state income taxes. They can live at the same level as tax-paying Americans at a lower cost. Therefore, Congress allows foreigners to "low-ball" American workers.
(3) H-1Bs can leave the job they came to fill and seek other jobs, not necessarily in the "hard to fill" category.
(4) Most H-1Bs are of a "protected" ethnic group, so H-1Bs have an affirmative action preference when competing with Americans for the same jobs.
The result of the SKIL Act would be to further depress the wages of Americans working in high-tech and scientific fields and to cause additional job displacement for those workers.
Sincerely, [Your Name Will Appear Here]
==============================================
Is there any way we could let the senators know that this is complete lie, misinformation and mis-representation of facts?. We should also let the senators know that the credibility of these organizations are questionable and following the news/faxes from these organizations would in turn put the credibility of these senators at a BIG RISK. We also should let the senators know that these groups are artificially "hiking" up the count by sending in duplicate faxes.
Also, I recommend creating a similar page in IV website, where we can have an automated 1-2-3 STEP fax facility where we can automatically fax a letter to senators. It should be as simple as selecting the state and pressing the Send Fax button. Please let me know if you need any programming help from me.
Thanks,
Sanjay.
Following up on the NYTimes article about the NumbersUSA group, I visited their website and saw that they have a free FAX program where they can easily send faxes to their senators.
One of their fax letters is below, which is a complete mis-representation of truth - look at point #2.
================================
Dear [This fax will go to Your U.S. Senators and U.S. Representative ]
I oppose any increase in the annual H-1B visa cap, including those in the SKIL Act. I am counting on you to oppose it.
Here are just a few reasons why I hope you will oppose the SKIL Act:
(1) The six-year visas allow foreign workers to bring in their families, and guarantee thousands of anchor babies.
(2) H-1B salaries are tax-exempt - no FICA, no federal or state income taxes. They can live at the same level as tax-paying Americans at a lower cost. Therefore, Congress allows foreigners to "low-ball" American workers.
(3) H-1Bs can leave the job they came to fill and seek other jobs, not necessarily in the "hard to fill" category.
(4) Most H-1Bs are of a "protected" ethnic group, so H-1Bs have an affirmative action preference when competing with Americans for the same jobs.
The result of the SKIL Act would be to further depress the wages of Americans working in high-tech and scientific fields and to cause additional job displacement for those workers.
Sincerely, [Your Name Will Appear Here]
==============================================
Is there any way we could let the senators know that this is complete lie, misinformation and mis-representation of facts?. We should also let the senators know that the credibility of these organizations are questionable and following the news/faxes from these organizations would in turn put the credibility of these senators at a BIG RISK. We also should let the senators know that these groups are artificially "hiking" up the count by sending in duplicate faxes.
Also, I recommend creating a similar page in IV website, where we can have an automated 1-2-3 STEP fax facility where we can automatically fax a letter to senators. It should be as simple as selecting the state and pressing the Send Fax button. Please let me know if you need any programming help from me.
Thanks,
Sanjay.
hot 2011 Face Tattoos Artist quot; Star star
dealsnet
03-19 11:12 AM
The conservative approch for the dependants is 1.2 to 1.5 times the labor approvals. Not all people have a dependants.
Husband and wife have labor approved. Like my case, my wife have labor approved, but I have file with my labor, which have older PD. Working family with husband and wife in H1B most of them have labor approved. So the actual number will be diffrent.
From the PERM statistics,
ROW adjustment should be 55% from the total number of pending cases
EB3 are 30%
If the total number of case pending with USCIS is 833,141 (all I-485 including Family based) (based on 12/31 numbers), so EB3 ROW are only 137,468. This means that with the current trend of DOS to avoid wasting GC we should expect the cut-off dates for EB3ROW to be 2006/2007.
Even if I take your figures at face value, I see a shortage of 60000 visas. This is because we need to consider that each LC will use more than one EB visa (due to family members). If I take a conservative figure that there will be one dependent for each LC candidate, we will need 200,000 EB visas for the 100,000 LCs.
Husband and wife have labor approved. Like my case, my wife have labor approved, but I have file with my labor, which have older PD. Working family with husband and wife in H1B most of them have labor approved. So the actual number will be diffrent.
From the PERM statistics,
ROW adjustment should be 55% from the total number of pending cases
EB3 are 30%
If the total number of case pending with USCIS is 833,141 (all I-485 including Family based) (based on 12/31 numbers), so EB3 ROW are only 137,468. This means that with the current trend of DOS to avoid wasting GC we should expect the cut-off dates for EB3ROW to be 2006/2007.
Even if I take your figures at face value, I see a shortage of 60000 visas. This is because we need to consider that each LC will use more than one EB visa (due to family members). If I take a conservative figure that there will be one dependent for each LC candidate, we will need 200,000 EB visas for the 100,000 LCs.
more...
house gucci tattoo on face.
Hermione
09-26 09:32 AM
It is not about politics, it is about ignorance of the people (including reporters). It is explainable, though - what do you know about... I don't know, laws around transporting hazardous materials, something you have never been exposed or subject to? Next to nothing. That's what an average American knows about immigration - their closest brush with that law was when their co-worker adopted a child from abroad. Of course, they do not know the difference between worker visas, and employment based immigrant visas (don't they even sound alike?).
tattoo face star tattoo
rongha_2000
08-29 05:37 PM
I typed that in google and its been searching since, first it searched the web, then it invoked googleearth and now its on googlespace..!! :D :D
most of the desi consultants seem to be concentrated in NJ or Chicago. Are there any reliable desi consultants for H-1 in CA? What are the websites which give info in this direction?
What are the steps to be followed and things to watch out for in selecting a desi consultant?
most of the desi consultants seem to be concentrated in NJ or Chicago. Are there any reliable desi consultants for H-1 in CA? What are the websites which give info in this direction?
What are the steps to be followed and things to watch out for in selecting a desi consultant?
more...
pictures star tattoo on face.

vandanaverdia
09-11 04:51 PM
ACT NOW!!
Come now to DC... GO IV!!!
Come now to DC... GO IV!!!
dresses hairstyles images Star Tattoos face star face star tattoo girl.

Jaime
09-10 12:44 PM
Your children grew up in the U.S. as Americans, and are going to college, but they "age out" and thus become uninelligible to obtain a green card through you! - Your family gets into grave danger of being split up, or else choose to uproot the entire family and take them to your home country, which to them is a strange foreign land where they have no friends.
more...
makeup makeup star tattoos on face,
nlssubbu
09-28 06:20 PM
Sorry about the generalization. I was refering to Senthil1 kind of folks, not folks like you. Thanks for all the support. My friend got a green card as recently as a month back, he struggled for a long time before he got one, I asked him if he wants to come for the rally and he told me "MRRRRRRRR I GOT MY GREEN CARD, YOU ARE ASKING THE WRONG PERSON FOR THE RALLY" and the same person told me "SOMETHING MUST HAPPEN TO THESE ROTTEN CONSULTING COMPANIES, THEY ARE RUINING THE SYSTEM" he got his GC from a small consulting company and after getting his GC he says these companies must not exist - he wants to shut thee door behind him
These kind of people need to realise that they were in the same boat and just got across the shore. It does not mean that they should not help such people for a good cause. I hope that the current list of GC seekers do not fall in to such category in future. There are only a very few who lead by example and it is better to follow a good example. (That is why they are called leaders). I hope you can ignore these kind of people.
Thanks
These kind of people need to realise that they were in the same boat and just got across the shore. It does not mean that they should not help such people for a good cause. I hope that the current list of GC seekers do not fall in to such category in future. There are only a very few who lead by example and it is better to follow a good example. (That is why they are called leaders). I hope you can ignore these kind of people.
Thanks
girlfriend The Don of Tattoo Artistry

akhilmahajan
09-26 12:18 PM
Can you put URL for updated article?
http://money.cnn.com/2007/09/25/smbusiness/h1b_cap.fsb/index.htm?postversion=2007092606
http://money.cnn.com/2007/09/25/smbusiness/h1b_cap.fsb/index.htm?postversion=2007092606
hairstyles red star tattoo. star tattoos
indyanguy
02-20 03:47 PM
looks like there no hope for EB3 India to move further :(
Ya, no hope for EB3-India :(
Ya, no hope for EB3-India :(
shahrks
02-02 03:56 PM
Just wanted to make sure that the organizers are aware that the 4/4 and 4/5 dates will fall in the middle of Cherry Blossom Festival in DC and specifically in and around the national mall. Travel and stay could get little expensive. Just wanted to make sure that this gets on to the radar. On the more positive note, lots of IV members will get a chance to visit DC during the most beautiful time of the year. Will attend anyways and will spread the word.
National Cherry Blossom Festival: The Nation's Greatest Springtime Celebration (http://www.nationalcherryblossomfestival.org/)
National Cherry Blossom Festival: The Nation's Greatest Springtime Celebration (http://www.nationalcherryblossomfestival.org/)
ramus
07-03 05:33 PM
Very good plan...
Also please dig this
http://digg.com/politics/No_July_4th_Celebrations_for_Highly_Skilled_Future _Americans/who
and also ask other members to contribute..
My action plan:
1. Contribute $100 to IV
2. Send flowers to USCIS for July 10
3. Write emails to local Congressmen and Senators
Also please dig this
http://digg.com/politics/No_July_4th_Celebrations_for_Highly_Skilled_Future _Americans/who
and also ask other members to contribute..
My action plan:
1. Contribute $100 to IV
2. Send flowers to USCIS for July 10
3. Write emails to local Congressmen and Senators
No comments:
Post a Comment