Sunday, June 12, 2011

snow leopard wallpaper

images Download the Snow Leopard snow leopard wallpaper. Close. Mac
  • Close. Mac



  • sledge_hammer
    05-21 04:55 PM
    Thanks kalinga_sena, StuckInTheMuck, and nashim!





    wallpaper Close. Mac snow leopard wallpaper. Snow Leopard Mac OS X Desktop
  • Snow Leopard Mac OS X Desktop



  • waiting4gc02
    11-19 12:46 PM
    do u have ur approved i-140?

    Yes, my I-140 is approved.





    snow leopard wallpaper. My Snow Leopard Wallpaper Pack
  • My Snow Leopard Wallpaper Pack



  • kanta80
    04-05 11:39 AM
    Thank you very very much, sertasheep. I really appreciate your help.





    2011 Snow Leopard Mac OS X Desktop snow leopard wallpaper. wallpaper. Source
  • wallpaper. Source



  • Janisaris
    10-30 04:37 PM
    Please call
    1-800-375-5283 options 1-2-2-6-2-2-1.

    Dial the extensions in sequence with a gap of 2 seconds...

    Good Luck !!

    Did you receive them from NSC (LIN?) . Where did you get your I140 approved?



    more...


    snow leopard wallpaper. New Snow Leopard wallpapers
  • New Snow Leopard wallpapers



  • dilipb
    02-13 11:30 AM
    My 485 receipt Date is July 5, 2007. Today i got a mail saying they have sent an RFE on my 485 App. It could be for Original Employment Letter as i sent a copy of the letter.

    FYI my PD is Sep, 2006 EB2 India

    This does mean that they are processing applications since processing date has jumped to 18/19 july 2007. But I think even if you furnish missing information to them, they will say everything is okay, but since currently PD is not current, they will just keep your application ASIDE. and continue processing other applications. They will really give us a GC - I DONT KNOW WHEN....I am seriously thing 2-3-4-5 years!

    SAD.





    snow leopard wallpaper. Mac Snow Leopard Wallpaper by
  • Mac Snow Leopard Wallpaper by



  • rajev_kk
    06-20 06:12 PM
    Thanks.

    Can I go-ahead and file now and include my Wife later into the I-485, in about 4 months time.



    more...


    snow leopard wallpaper. snow leopard leopardo
  • snow leopard leopardo



  • sircaustic
    07-24 08:25 AM
    Immigrant petition was filed only for me. However, AoS has been filed for the entire family. So in my opinion the answers to three questions sholuld be 1 - No, 2- No, 3- Yes.- Would that be Correct?

    Since the primary applicant of form I-539 is my wife, i wasn't sure if there should be a mention of my immigrant petition when describing the circumstances on a separate sheet of paper. Should I add receipt number of form I-485 or attach a copy of the form as support documents?

    Thanks!





    2010 My Snow Leopard Wallpaper Pack snow leopard wallpaper. Download the Snow Leopard
  • Download the Snow Leopard



  • abc
    06-03 12:48 PM
    What happens if the current company withdraws the labour after you have moved to the new company.

    Is your h1b 8th year extn invalid..



    more...


    snow leopard wallpaper. snow leopard wallpaper hd.
  • snow leopard wallpaper hd.



  • american_dreams
    07-31 04:48 PM
    Noting to worry. You will get your DL in mail. Till then you can use the temporary one. Usually the offices in the same state will be aware of the policies. But if you travel out of state some times you might have to just explain to them if needed.

    Till you get your DL in mail you have to use a differnt photo ID if needed.





    hair wallpaper. Source snow leopard wallpaper. Snow Leopard Cute Powerful
  • Snow Leopard Cute Powerful



  • hazishak
    11-03 01:07 AM
    What do you guys think? USCIS will listen whatever IV says? Also NSC received more applications than other service centers. So it is reasonable for NSC to be behind.

    Admins/Moderators:

    Can this be taken up with USCIS???

    Thanks



    more...


    snow leopard wallpaper. OSX Snow Leopard desktop
  • OSX Snow Leopard desktop



  • dreamworld
    07-17 04:44 PM
    D. JULY EMPLOYMENT-BASED VISA AVAILABILITY

    After consulting with Citizenship and Immigration Services, the Visa Office advises readers that Visa Bulletin #107 (dated June 12) should be relied upon as the current July Visa Bulletin for purposes of determining Employment visa number availability, and that Visa Bulletin #108 (dated July 2) is hereby withdrawn.





    hot New Snow Leopard wallpapers snow leopard wallpaper. Mac OS X Snow Leopard
  • Mac OS X Snow Leopard



  • pbojja
    05-21 12:03 PM
    Has anybody in this group(i.e. whose I-140 was transferred to TSC from NSC recently) seen any movements in their case? I am in the same boat, I-140 filed May'07 at NSC and moved to TSC in Apr'08. I saw one more related thread but haven't seen any approvals recently.
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18566
    Please do update if you have any recent updates. Thank you

    Looks like all the transfer cases are placed seperately and will not be touched for a while , My case was transfered to TSC on April 7th 08 and RD : July 5 th 07 . No word from TSC .. Not sure what we can do , more than a year of waiting for 140 approval ...God only can help us



    more...


    house Snow-leopard-mobile-wallpaper snow leopard wallpaper. Snow Leopard Desktop Wallpaper
  • Snow Leopard Desktop Wallpaper



  • indianindian2006
    07-23 12:22 PM
    July 02 11am

    Signed by Clark Uhrmarcher





    tattoo Mac Snow Leopard Wallpaper by snow leopard wallpaper. Snow Leopard Wallpapers.
  • Snow Leopard Wallpapers.



  • coopheal
    03-14 03:23 PM
    I do not support this campaign. As someone famously said if house is burning no point in rearranging furniture.
    IV level campaign should be focused on administrative and legislative fixes.



    more...


    pictures snow leopard leopardo snow leopard wallpaper. mac os x leopard wallpapers.
  • mac os x leopard wallpapers.



  • Saralayar
    08-13 11:02 AM
    This thread should be deleted. Not related to our cause.
    Time Pass thread... Just a break for world news...





    dresses Mac OS X Snow Leopard snow leopard wallpaper. Full HD Wallpapers - Apple,
  • Full HD Wallpapers - Apple,



  • Prashanthi
    08-21 01:54 PM
    I received an RFE from USCIS 10 days after the date on the letter and need to respond in 33 days.
    I came to US through Company A in June 2007 and was with them until Dec 2006. This Company A had applied for my labor and I140 and both of them were approved through them. I joined Company B in Jan of 2007(change of H1) and was with them until April of 2007. I joined Company C in April 2007(change of H1) and been with them since. Company C would not do my GC.

    During the July 2007 fiasco, Company A agreed to give me an offer letter that I submitted with my 485 application and my attorney (a good reputed one) mentioned in the application that I was working for company C.

    I got an RFE now stating that I did not send my sealed medical exam which I had done and we have a scan of what was sent. They also want �a current letter of employment attesting to your offer of proposed employment. This letter should be written on the company�s official letterhead and cite the date you will begin working, whether the position is temporary or permanent , a description of the position, a description of the position that you currently hold for the company (if any), and offered salary�

    Is this RFE bad? What might have triggered this RFW? Now my attorney suggests that since I had filed 485 through company A and I did not really invoke AC21 that I should give a new offer letter from Company A (they are willing to give one). My question is if I do that will there be further questions? The company I work for is a bigger one and Company A is really a body shopper, so I want to go with the letter from the current company. Also since it more than 2 years since I applied for 485 can I say I invoked AC 21? When can I disassociate myself from company A as I do not want to lose my current job.
    I would like the attorneys or the members valuable help. Please do offer your opinions. Thank you all in advance.
    __________________


    The RFE is not unusual, they are sending RFE's on all pending I-485 applications in an attempt to pre-process the applications and have them ready before the priority date becomes available.

    Even though the beneficiary does not have to be working for the GC sponsoring company and the offer of employment can be a future offer, i always advice my clients to work for the sponsoring employer, if possible, otherwise the USCIS might raise the issue of the validity of the job offer, they have done this in the past. I also always advice clients to do AC-21 whenever they can, rather than depend on future employment.

    It is difficult to predict what the Officers decision will be and what factors he will look at, and your attorney is not wrong in his response, however if you were my client i would advice you to use AC-21. The USCIS has not indicated that AC-21 has to be invoked as soon as you join the new employer, no deadline for invoking AC-21. However, you should have a GC sponsor at all times to keep your GC alive. In your case, company A was your sponsor until the time that company C has agreed to be your sponsor and invoke AC-21.

    It is also good to invoke AC-21 because at the time of filing for citizenship they will see if you worked for your sponsoring employer for at least 6 months after getting the GC and if you did not, they will ask why dint you.



    more...


    makeup snow leopard wallpaper hd. snow leopard wallpaper. Snow-leopard-mobile-wallpaper
  • Snow-leopard-mobile-wallpaper



  • velan
    06-22 01:56 PM
    Well said. Be positive and work with IV core team to get something done.


    Just an assessment on where we are collectively as a group:

    312 new members in June 2006
    1100 new members in May 2006
    1400 new members in April 2006
    1000 new members in March 2006
    400 new members in February 2006
    600 new members in January 2006

    4812 in total membership.

    Each one of us should personally get involved in engaging legal immigrants who are affected by the retrogression problem. It is hard to imagine that there are 6-figure number of people in retrogression but there are less than 5-figure number (4812) of people participating in this voluntary effort undertaken by IV.

    Please talk to people around you and make them aware of the situation. Creating an account in IV and clicking a button to send web faxes is the least these people can do for their own benefit.

    I'm sure that IV core will also become stronger and can gain more leverage during negotiations/lobbying with the appropriate authorities.

    On a side note, please have some faith in the strategic decisons made by IV core. I understand that a lot of people here are desperate to see some progress but I personally feel that IV core is on a great strategic path to acheive our goals. In the mean time, if each of us can do our part by recruiting 10 people to join IV by the end of July. We will be stronger and more effective.

    Just imagine if our membership is close to 50000 by the end of July, we can take a rally just like the Irish lobby group. Ours will be much legitimate because we are not rallying for illegal immigrants, unlike them. So divert your time resources in the next month in achieving this goal and leave the strategic decision making to IV Core and QGA.

    Peace out!





    girlfriend Snow Leopard Wallpapers. snow leopard wallpaper. Snow Leopard Mac OS X Desktop
  • Snow Leopard Mac OS X Desktop



  • dce.deepak
    09-30 04:05 PM
    it doesn't make much sense even after google translation. If you understand then can you please translate. I want to know what other people are planing in that forum





    hairstyles OSX Snow Leopard desktop snow leopard wallpaper. iPhone Snow Leopard Wallpaper
  • iPhone Snow Leopard Wallpaper



  • gc_mania_03
    06-24 10:00 AM
    Even I am going back to school full-time with my wife on EAD with AOS pending. As far as I know there are no issues. If there are any specifics in your case, just consult your attorney.

    I remember in one of the calls with attorney[organized by IV], I was told I don't have to worry about producing pay-stubs.

    -gc_mania_03





    busy
    03-08 09:49 PM
    By the time I got denial notice during October 2007, I received EAD. So I have assumed that there is no need to convert back to H4 and started working on EAD continuing the same project. Do you think I'm in critical situation? Please advise me. I'm panic. My husband's H1B visa is also over by February 2008 and he started working on EAD by changing his employer. His former employer did not cooperate with him to extend his H1B visa as he might have thought he will leave hime soon on AC21. Please help me.





    bikram_das_in
    04-20 09:48 AM
    Immigration reform is for all.....

    1) Path to citizenship for undocumented workers
    2) Relief to backlogged EB/FB immigration - pork for us
    3) Foolproof border security and enforcement of immigration law - pork for Antis

    So it's a win win for everybody. We should support this march and show our solidarity to CIR.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment