lazycis
06-06 01:22 PM
Thanks for link. I do not see my friend's employer who is currently facing lawsuit by an employee. I ensured the same by verifying with her.
You need to be aware that there are state and federal laws. Usually complaints are filed with state DOL when employer did not pay salary or performed unlawful deduction. If employer violates H1B/GC laws, you can complain to federal DOL. The same story with filing complaint with the state court or federal court.
You need to be aware that there are state and federal laws. Usually complaints are filed with state DOL when employer did not pay salary or performed unlawful deduction. If employer violates H1B/GC laws, you can complain to federal DOL. The same story with filing complaint with the state court or federal court.
wallpaper Senior Citizens Dog Breeds

Ann Ruben
02-23 10:58 PM
There are basically three options in your wife's case: Do nothing, file MTR, or travel abroad to obtain visa. It is not possible to evaluate these options without knowing the basis for the denial. Knowing whether or not your wife has a pending AOS along with a valid AP is also essential for making any recommendation about how to proceed.
kirupa
08-20 12:36 PM
Hi cakewalkr7!
For your first question, the reason is that when animating, the height of an element is not what gets changed by default when you use the adorners. A RenderTransform with ScaleY changes instead.
What you want to do is set the actual Height property to 0 on the properties inspector at a given keyframe. That should give you the effect that you want. Here is a small XAML snippet that allows you to do that:
<Window.Resources>
<Storyboard x:Key="Storyboard1">
<DoubleAnimationUsingKeyFrames BeginTime="00:00:00" Storyboard.TargetName="grid" Storyboard.TargetProperty="(FrameworkElement.Height)">
<SplineDoubleKeyFrame KeyTime="00:00:00.5000000" Value="0"/>
</DoubleAnimationUsingKeyFrames>
</Storyboard>
</Window.Resources>
<Window.Triggers>
<EventTrigger RoutedEvent="FrameworkElement.Loaded">
<BeginStoryboard Storyboard="{StaticResource Storyboard1}"/>
</EventTrigger>
</Window.Triggers>
<Grid x:Name="LayoutRoot">
<StackPanel>
<Grid Height="100" Background="#FFF5FF00" x:Name="grid"/>
<Grid Height="100" Background="#FF00B3FF"/>
</StackPanel>
</Grid>
For your second question, there isn't an easy way to do that without writing code. This tutorial should help: http://www.kirupa.com/blend_wpf/modifying_animations_pg1.htm What you would vary is the Storyboard.TargetName, and that would point to the appropriate Grid that you are interested in animating.
Let me know if that helps or if you need more info.
Cheers!
Kirupa :)
For your first question, the reason is that when animating, the height of an element is not what gets changed by default when you use the adorners. A RenderTransform with ScaleY changes instead.
What you want to do is set the actual Height property to 0 on the properties inspector at a given keyframe. That should give you the effect that you want. Here is a small XAML snippet that allows you to do that:
<Window.Resources>
<Storyboard x:Key="Storyboard1">
<DoubleAnimationUsingKeyFrames BeginTime="00:00:00" Storyboard.TargetName="grid" Storyboard.TargetProperty="(FrameworkElement.Height)">
<SplineDoubleKeyFrame KeyTime="00:00:00.5000000" Value="0"/>
</DoubleAnimationUsingKeyFrames>
</Storyboard>
</Window.Resources>
<Window.Triggers>
<EventTrigger RoutedEvent="FrameworkElement.Loaded">
<BeginStoryboard Storyboard="{StaticResource Storyboard1}"/>
</EventTrigger>
</Window.Triggers>
<Grid x:Name="LayoutRoot">
<StackPanel>
<Grid Height="100" Background="#FFF5FF00" x:Name="grid"/>
<Grid Height="100" Background="#FF00B3FF"/>
</StackPanel>
</Grid>
For your second question, there isn't an easy way to do that without writing code. This tutorial should help: http://www.kirupa.com/blend_wpf/modifying_animations_pg1.htm What you would vary is the Storyboard.TargetName, and that would point to the appropriate Grid that you are interested in animating.
Let me know if that helps or if you need more info.
Cheers!
Kirupa :)
2011 Medium Dog Breeds
glus
03-19 11:55 AM
Gurus,
I am writing on behalf of a close friend who is too worried to write it for himself.
Case:
He is a July 2007 filer with PD of Nov 2003 and recently had his I485 rejected. Reason - I140 denied and no appeal. However, when he checks his I140 status, it says, its still pending. He had received an RFE on I140 in October 2007 about Employment status and he had submitted all the required evidence. He also is in the same company that filed his labor. The only change he ever made is moving to a new place in the same city. Does anyone have a similar experience? What needs to be done apart from consulting a good immigration attorney? Your advice will be much appreciated.
Well. Even if I140 was denied for no good reason, and your friend files an appeal and it eventually gets approved, his priority date must be current when he re-submits his I485. So, this way or another, he needs to get I140 approved. I140 appeals take a long time. Maybe, he can try to re-do I140? That would be much faster and probably less expensive.
I am writing on behalf of a close friend who is too worried to write it for himself.
Case:
He is a July 2007 filer with PD of Nov 2003 and recently had his I485 rejected. Reason - I140 denied and no appeal. However, when he checks his I140 status, it says, its still pending. He had received an RFE on I140 in October 2007 about Employment status and he had submitted all the required evidence. He also is in the same company that filed his labor. The only change he ever made is moving to a new place in the same city. Does anyone have a similar experience? What needs to be done apart from consulting a good immigration attorney? Your advice will be much appreciated.
Well. Even if I140 was denied for no good reason, and your friend files an appeal and it eventually gets approved, his priority date must be current when he re-submits his I485. So, this way or another, he needs to get I140 approved. I140 appeals take a long time. Maybe, he can try to re-do I140? That would be much faster and probably less expensive.
more...
mgakhar
03-06 10:21 AM
Well I managed to reschedule my travel so now will be able to get my FP done.
Other than AP, EAD, Passport, I-797 and ofcourse the FP notice, is any other document that I need to take?
Manish.
Other than AP, EAD, Passport, I-797 and ofcourse the FP notice, is any other document that I need to take?
Manish.
sukhwinderd
10-18 02:28 PM
even i saw red warning message appear on the screen for 2 of my fingers.
once i submitted finger prints to FBI for australian immigration. could be because of that.
once i submitted finger prints to FBI for australian immigration. could be because of that.
more...
GCSOON-Ihope
01-19 05:58 PM
To say the least, this is a very strange way of saying that...they just mailed you your Approval Notice! This is just my understanding.
Anyway, you should get something in the mail very soon: let us now what it is!
Anyway, you should get something in the mail very soon: let us now what it is!
2010 is a small breed of dog.
vivache
11-08 01:28 PM
well .. my priority date is July 2002 .. nd there are 14k eb3 visas wordwide .. until this date.
I agree it is 7%.
Either ways .. out of teh annual 119k visas available .. wouldn't 30% .. 40k be available for Eb3?
In that case .. why is the priority date July 02 ..w hich only accounts for 14k visas .. and not dec 03 .. which would account for 40k visas?
I agree it is 7%.
Either ways .. out of teh annual 119k visas available .. wouldn't 30% .. 40k be available for Eb3?
In that case .. why is the priority date July 02 ..w hich only accounts for 14k visas .. and not dec 03 .. which would account for 40k visas?
more...
Ven
01-19 06:46 PM
did u request a change, ex address change,..
hair Breeds of small dogs : best
bikram_das_in
09-03 06:21 PM
My employer filed 7th year extension of my H1b and the receipt date is Aug 10. My current H1b expires on Oct 12th.
Did anybody do 7th year extension recently? How much time it takes? Did anybody get 3 years extn with approved I-140?
Did anybody do 7th year extension recently? How much time it takes? Did anybody get 3 years extn with approved I-140?
more...
dixie
11-07 05:39 PM
The visa officer will quiz you about how long you have been working for your current employer, and what you did before that. If you say you were studying and did not complete the course, expect the officer to get suspicious - ever since 9/11, "students" who dont actually study on an F-1 visa are as a rule viewed with great suspiction. Likewise, at the port of entry when you try to get the I-94 stamped, the officer will look up your SEVIS record and grill you about the reasons for abandoning your course, and whether you were in legal status during the interim.As long as you have all the documents proving everything you say, you should be fine.
What kind of tough questions you think they can ask?? I am very new to all these and do not have much knowlege but only thing i did is try to maintain status legally..is there anything wrong that I did??
What kind of tough questions you think they can ask?? I am very new to all these and do not have much knowlege but only thing i did is try to maintain status legally..is there anything wrong that I did??
hot Terrier small dog breed
hopelessGC
04-28 12:02 PM
I found this information (probably posted before already), which could explain a little more about USCIS "pre-adjudication" procedures. It definitely provides a glimmer of hope and peace for those stuck in retrogression.
Please follow this link: http://www.visanow.com/VisaNowVoice/1108_Voice.html
I am posting information form this article that might interest the readers:
The DOS has now provided some clarification of the procedures that are to be completed by the adjudicating officer once a Form I-485 application has been �finalized,� meaning that all required processing and security checks have cleared. The adjudicating officer submits a �request for visa authorization� using the Immigrant Visa Allocation and Management System Web (IVAMSWEB) system. This system verifies whether the applicant�s priority date is within the applicable cutoff date for that month�s Visa Bulletin. The case is then assigned one of three statuses:
1. Authorized: the underlying priority date has been confirmed as current and the I-485 application should be immediately approved;
2. Duplicate: the A number associated with the application has already been authorized; or
3. Pending Demand: the priority date is not current, i.e., not within the cutoff date printed in that month�s bulletin.
Due to the retrogression of priority dates subsequent to the creation of the vast I-485 backlog, a great number of cases within that backlog are in Pending Demand status. More will be placed in that category once all required pre-adjudication processing has been completed.
According to the DOS, a Pending Demand case will be automatically authorized for an immigrant visa number once the underlying priority date has become current. The entire category is screened twice each month for visa number availability. If the priority date for a case is later found to be current, an immigrant visa number will be authorized for that case.
Based on the information quoted above, if your I-485 application is in "Pending Demand" status, then it is will be automatically authorized once a visa number is available for your priority date :D
Please follow this link: http://www.visanow.com/VisaNowVoice/1108_Voice.html
I am posting information form this article that might interest the readers:
The DOS has now provided some clarification of the procedures that are to be completed by the adjudicating officer once a Form I-485 application has been �finalized,� meaning that all required processing and security checks have cleared. The adjudicating officer submits a �request for visa authorization� using the Immigrant Visa Allocation and Management System Web (IVAMSWEB) system. This system verifies whether the applicant�s priority date is within the applicable cutoff date for that month�s Visa Bulletin. The case is then assigned one of three statuses:
1. Authorized: the underlying priority date has been confirmed as current and the I-485 application should be immediately approved;
2. Duplicate: the A number associated with the application has already been authorized; or
3. Pending Demand: the priority date is not current, i.e., not within the cutoff date printed in that month�s bulletin.
Due to the retrogression of priority dates subsequent to the creation of the vast I-485 backlog, a great number of cases within that backlog are in Pending Demand status. More will be placed in that category once all required pre-adjudication processing has been completed.
According to the DOS, a Pending Demand case will be automatically authorized for an immigrant visa number once the underlying priority date has become current. The entire category is screened twice each month for visa number availability. If the priority date for a case is later found to be current, an immigrant visa number will be authorized for that case.
Based on the information quoted above, if your I-485 application is in "Pending Demand" status, then it is will be automatically authorized once a visa number is available for your priority date :D
more...
house Breeds of small dogs : best
GCapplicant
08-14 02:10 PM
checked with uscis ...she has mentioned we have to wait 90 days for the great receipt .Thats what shows in their system.
if receipt takes so much time how about EAD.
Earlier they mentioned 45 days...now 90 days.No idea.:(
if receipt takes so much time how about EAD.
Earlier they mentioned 45 days...now 90 days.No idea.:(
tattoo These medium sized dogs were
droy1981
04-07 04:47 PM
I am planning to go on a Hawaii cruise on the Norwegian Cruise line ship (Pride of America) which is registered in the US. My H1-B visa has expired but my I-94 is valid. The Cruise ship only visits islands in Hawaii and embarks/disembarks in Hawaii.
Do I need to worry about my visa stamping or just the Passport with valid I-94 and drivers license should suffice?
Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Do I need to worry about my visa stamping or just the Passport with valid I-94 and drivers license should suffice?
Any help will be greatly appreciated!
more...
pictures other small-dog breeds.
qualified_trash
11-07 03:52 PM
Gcneeded,
Lots of people seem to be giving advice, gratis, and pretending as if they were lawyers. I would suggest you consult a lawyer and get information about the exact documents that your parents would need. While even I, as a layman, know that the B-1/B-2 visa is not tied to a sponsor, I also know that mere possession of a valid visa is not sufficient grounds for the entry of a foreigner into the US. A lot rests at the discretion of the USCIS Immigration Officer at the port of entry.
If I were you, I would err on the side of caution. Please consult a lawyer - you can get these questions answered for free by asking the attorney Sonal Mehta Verma, who periodically gives gratis legal advice to IV members. Good luck!
RR
actually, they should need no supporting docs on subsequent visits (my parents came the first time with supporting docs). the second time, just the ticket and that was after 9/11 so...........
GCneeded seems to be inordinately concerned about supporting docs etc......
Lots of people seem to be giving advice, gratis, and pretending as if they were lawyers. I would suggest you consult a lawyer and get information about the exact documents that your parents would need. While even I, as a layman, know that the B-1/B-2 visa is not tied to a sponsor, I also know that mere possession of a valid visa is not sufficient grounds for the entry of a foreigner into the US. A lot rests at the discretion of the USCIS Immigration Officer at the port of entry.
If I were you, I would err on the side of caution. Please consult a lawyer - you can get these questions answered for free by asking the attorney Sonal Mehta Verma, who periodically gives gratis legal advice to IV members. Good luck!
RR
actually, they should need no supporting docs on subsequent visits (my parents came the first time with supporting docs). the second time, just the ticket and that was after 9/11 so...........
GCneeded seems to be inordinately concerned about supporting docs etc......
dresses Breeds of small dogs : best
sanjay
08-20 09:07 AM
My 140 was approved in 2007 and today I got a text message on phone that my application is sent to Nebraska, NE to review and status changed from Approved to Initial review.
Had any one been in same situation or had seen this before with some one else?
Had any one been in same situation or had seen this before with some one else?
more...
makeup Cesky Terrier small breed dog

vivid_bharti
06-19 04:42 PM
You made a good point...US media highlights issues based on what it likes and presents it to the people the way they want it to be. US hates 'Ahmedinejad' so they are highighting the opponents..as if the opponent would have been any different for the US..US Media standards reached a new low with their double-standards in covering the Iranian election protests. Looks like US media wants to manipulate their citizens with one-sided information and only those news that media DECIDES are in the interest of the people.
...why all the hypocrisy, what for??
...why all the hypocrisy, what for??
girlfriend A medium sized dog,
Vijh1
04-30 08:50 AM
Indian employer sent experience letter only after I officially resigned. That experience letter shows as an employee including our stay here in H4. We can't change the letter. This is happened to many of my friend's spouses. No question asked. If this is not the case no one will get the H1B approval.
hairstyles Small+dogs+reeds+pictures
sbmallik
05-28 03:54 PM
Looks like I misunderstood your situation, you will be paid from Canada but working from a remote location ... somewhere in US. This will be tricky as H-1 visa requires an US employment whereas H-4 does not permit working at all. Perhaps a lawyer can explain.
Karthikthiru
06-15 10:00 AM
I have enrolled in reccuring contribution and will be contributing after EAD card also
Thanks
Karthik
Thanks
Karthik
akhilmahajan
08-07 09:20 AM
U mention what u have filed and what u r expecting.
I think almost everyone has filed 485/140/EAD/AP.
I am just curious what exactly you want to know. Do you want to know when you will get your GC or about the receipts.
If you are looking for receipts, there is a thread going on for July filers by the name "July Trackers".
If you want to know when you will get your GC then i am sorry to say, even GOD cannot give you an idea.
I hope this helps.
Meanwhile, please work on some action items and your wait will become more easier.
I think almost everyone has filed 485/140/EAD/AP.
I am just curious what exactly you want to know. Do you want to know when you will get your GC or about the receipts.
If you are looking for receipts, there is a thread going on for July filers by the name "July Trackers".
If you want to know when you will get your GC then i am sorry to say, even GOD cannot give you an idea.
I hope this helps.
Meanwhile, please work on some action items and your wait will become more easier.
No comments:
Post a Comment