Tuesday, June 21, 2011

short quotes to live by tattoos

images Tagged love, quotes, short, short quotes to live by tattoos. short quotes to live
  • short quotes to live



  • nixstor
    10-15 05:13 PM
    So if I need a copy of my LCA/I-140, and I file a FOIA request, does that go in a different queue ?

    You need your LCA you file FOIA with Department of Labor. NOT USCIS

    There are many threads that discuss how to file FOIA to get LCA/Job Description on your permanent labor certification. Please search the forums. Lets NOT digress from the main topic here.

    You need your original I-140 application filed on your behalf. File form G-884 with USCIS.





    wallpaper short quotes to live short quotes to live by tattoos. short love quotes for tattoos.
  • short love quotes for tattoos.



  • Saburi
    03-09 03:25 PM
    Hello Friends:

    As i was expecting, this happened exactly like that its nothing to be shocked of when some thing does not move for 4 months in a row for EB3 I then what do you expect to get this move so fast looking at the patern right now i think the next month and for the next 3 months atleast it will be the same dates and if we are lucky then it might move and be Dec 2001 after few months.

    My PD is Dec 2001 6th Dec 2001 to be very exact so may be after Jul 2009 my PD will be current but look at people who are EB3 I and thier PD is 2003 to 2007 forget about GC this 10 years, unless there is a big releaf given by Mr. Change (Obama) which is unlikely to happen atleast for 2 years from now as he has lot of other important issues to resolve such as terrorisim, Economy, and much more bigger issues.

    The only way we can make somebody look at us is having a big protest on the streets of Washington DC and doing some massive campaign such as writing to Obama, just imagine if every one of us writes to Obama about our pain there will be atleast 500000 letters or email he might be receiving with a big rally in Washington, this might make this look like a big problem for everybody even Mr Chnage will have to pay attention to this we are not asking for amnesty or favaouring Illegal immigration and i am sure every body will agree or atleast won't dis agree to the fact of our demands to get more visas or atleast have the recaptured visa make available for EB3 I.

    I am not a big time voluntier or have participate in any rallies so far but would not mind to do if this could resolve everybody's problem, as mentioned above my PD is Dec 2001 and would be very soon out of this atleast would not have to wait for years and years for this PD to be current but the cause of doing this is once i get my GC i will be not visiting this site more frequently, and the number people in this forum will be far lesser that what we are now, atleast 500000 people.

    If this does not sound a good advice please excuse me but if this does sounds good please if somebody can draft a letters and post it so everybody can email this to the president.

    And please do not ask me for any contribution finialcailly as i am broke and tring to recover from my debts, finally have got a secured job but since its a bad economy not getting paid much that i can contribute any dollars towards this nobel cause.

    As mentioned earlier please forgive me if this sounds too lenghty and stupid to even read this.

    Best Regards

    Saburi.





    short quotes to live by tattoos. live laugh love tattoos. live
  • live laugh love tattoos. live



  • sureshj
    06-08 02:18 PM
    To solve the FBI name check problem, the following suggestions should be communicated to lawmaker if possible:

    1. Increase the fundings for FBI name check. The major reason of name check delay is due to lack of resources for manual name check.

    2. Introduce a conditional Green Card. Conditional green card is equivalent to green card, except with condition that it could be taken back IF AND ONLY IF the name check eventually fails to pass. Person with conditional green card enjoy all the benefits with normal green card, including transfering job freely, re-enter US freely, count years to citizenship, etc.

    3. People wants to file 485 can ask FBI do name check before they actaully file 485 with a certain amount of filing fee. So that the delay for FBI name check will not impact 485 processing too much.


    I could'nt agree with gcdreamer more...

    Consider this...
    1. FBI, I believe, has 2 rookie analysts dedicated to processing name checks and I heard USCIS pays $25 per name check.
    2. FBI has distributed databases in NY, CA, FL, etc. that are not networked. So they have to request name checks individually out of these databases.
    3. Name check ranks least in their priority list.
    4. FBI has increased their name check criteria from 2 (First name and Last Name) to, I think it is, 7 or 8 (part of the first name, part of the last name and few other combinations). This increases the chances of your name generating "hits" and falling into this blackhole.
    In addition to the above FBI (which normally receives ~1.5m name check requests per year) received ~6m in 2003. They are still recovering from that deluge. So now you see what's causing the delay.

    For USCIS this works out fine, since they rake in 15% of their annual revenue from EAD/AP renewals. They do not want to mess with this "free money" and reduce the processing time. And to top it all they can transfer the blame on FBI.

    In addition, to secure this "money train" USCIS cleverly issued a public memo earlier this year indicating WOM cases will be fought in court. To most this would have seemed like the end of WOM, but it is not. Applicants have since filed and won these cases. However the memo probably had its' desired effect...to discourage a majority of the applicants from filing WOM.

    I think USCIS has to be made accountable for the money they earn. The $25/name check is just not sufficient. More funding is necessary so that FBI can allocate more analysts to the job and also upgrade their IT infrastructure. Excuses such as "ball is in FBI's court" is just not acceptable. "Conditional Green card" (as suggested by gcdreamer) is excellant idea to alleviate the problems the "name check" victims face over the ~2 to 4 years they spend in this blackhole.

    PS: Just in case you are not aware of Senator Obama's initiative to address this problem here is a link where you can sign-up for whatever it is worth.
    http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?nc082505&1





    2011 short love quotes for tattoos. short quotes to live by tattoos. good quotes about life tattoos
  • good quotes about life tattoos



  • praveenat11
    09-24 09:40 PM
    do we need to submit original affidavits for i-485 filing?



    more...


    short quotes to live by tattoos. short love quotes tattoos.
  • short love quotes tattoos.



  • sc3
    10-16 06:05 PM
    What happened to your sense of judgment, whoever said that USCIS is doing it maliciously? They reacted for sure but within legal boundaries. I do not understand why you keep twisted people’s answers.


    I havent twisted anyone's answers. When you (and others) say "reacted" you mean that they are intentionally shafting you in some way. Do you dispute that? Why is the very first response to this idea something to the tune of "..and see the cutoff go back to ice ages". It clearly shows that people are saying USCIS will "revolt" against you (not necessarily in as many words).


    That is exactly I am saying, I am asking why should it be this way, this is totally wrong. They should go by PD. Even if my application was not moved to another centre mine still would not have gotten approved because I applied in Aug and not July. I mentioned that to tell you that I have to wait even more now.

    Now if you ask me why I applied in Aug and not in Jul, it is because my family was not in US at that time. If you had told me beforehand about the impending fiasco I wouldn’t have sent them in the first place. I had to call them back and cancel my trip spending hundreds of $s.


    Why is it not sustainable, now you are defending something that is wrong, why should I have to wait though my GC was started ages before?



    Let's see here; I don't need to know why you did not apply earlier, that is your personal matter. But answer me this.

    I have a PD of late 2002 (EB3), and haven't been able to apply due to personal reasons. Now when the PD becomes current. I apply and the following bulletin further advances the PD. Do you think that I should be given preference over someone who had no personal obligations and applied in 2007, that is to say, should the entire system be ground to a halt because I am a late filer?


    Now put yourself in the earlier RD's applicant? What will be your answer? Do you think someone who delays for personal reason be given a free pass just because he has an earlier PD??

    I know you dont want to hear it, but the current system of RD based processing is a good system. Your grouse probably is that they advanced the PDs so much further when there was enough demand from earlier PDs. If you argue on that premise, I will be very supportive. But I am insensitive to "I have an earlier PD, so I should get my GC first".

    PD has its place in the system, however it does not play a role in processing order.






    Just because I said USCIS is doing something wrong (not following processing order..) doesn’t mean I said that DOS did something right.. you keep assuming things..


    You were blaming USCIS for the Perm/BEC debacle, I did not assume anything you haven't already said.


    Again you are running your imagination wild, who blamed all the other things on USCIS?..

    I guess your computer has a bug, it is not showing the winkies and the smiles properly. Get a technician to look at it.


    Dude, show me one post of mine which said anything against the idea. I even gave a green for what he is trying to do, at least he is doing something while the rest of us are watching….

    I was responding to "bec", and you ended up debating the issue by supporting the idea that USCIS retaliated because of the July 07. I guess that makes it fair play for people to assume that you are against the original idea. I you consider it to be overreaching to make such connection, I apologize for that.





    short quotes to live by tattoos. dresses short love quotes
  • dresses short love quotes



  • dilber
    04-23 08:33 PM
    Hearty Congratulations Googler. Your Information did give me some thing to analize for a long while. I will miss them. Have a very good time.



    more...


    short quotes to live by tattoos. Short Love Quotes For Tattoos.
  • Short Love Quotes For Tattoos.



  • reddog
    07-24 09:44 AM
    As in, if you have a delivery confirmation from Fedex/UPS does it have any significance? It is still not clear if it will be accepted/ rejected AFAIK.

    Have there been any applications that were not even "accepted" because the "packet" suggested it was an AOS application?

    More likely, applications can be rejected for being "improperly filed" but you would only come to know about it whenever they are rejected. No one would know this in advance, so no point worrying about it.

    This is probably about those people whose packets were returned by USCIS, I know someone whose packet was returned. These people will have to refile(ofcourse). They could not have rejected a case filed on July 2nd(too less a time to open and see if the required documents are in order).





    2010 live laugh love tattoos. live short quotes to live by tattoos. Tagged love, quotes, short,
  • Tagged love, quotes, short,



  • mail2me_Ds
    09-17 03:03 PM
    When they issue RFE, does the case status online shows Card/Document production?. My status changed to Card/Document production 10 days ago and I did not receive any document or card yet. And the level 2 officer said that my application is still pending?. So I am confused with the online status.



    more...


    short quotes to live by tattoos. short tattoo quotes. hot short
  • short tattoo quotes. hot short



  • dilber
    06-06 01:44 PM
    After long wait of 4.7 years ( i know it may not sound too long as some of the others), I finally got the card production ordered email yesterday. I was mostly a silent reader on IV but have contributed to IV few times since I started visiting since last year. I wish good luck for everybody waiting out there.

    Congratulations and good luck... Do visit us some times and help out with calling campaigns etc... Your voice just got way more important to the Law makers then ours :)





    hair good quotes about life tattoos short quotes to live by tattoos. short love quotes tattoos.
  • short love quotes tattoos.



  • mirage
    02-06 09:52 AM
    I have a conference call set up for Sunday evening, for those who may be interested in putting some efforts, but are still not convinced enough, can join the conference, hear what I have to say, than you can decide if you want to go ahead or not...
    PM me for conference details...



    more...


    short quotes to live by tattoos. short love quotes tattoos
  • short love quotes tattoos



  • langagadu
    06-01 09:47 PM
    Oh, Yeah. You think Mexican border needs to be handed over to army??? I agree to stop drug activities but don't generalize.

    Do you know who the hard working people are in this country???? Mexicans.... all other lazy asses wants to sit in air conditioning (yes, you are one of them).

    Sorry buddy, respect people.




    Exactly my thoughts too. How difficult is it to have a copy of your visa, passport and I-94 in each of your vehicles..!!
    If you are using EAD, even better, carry the darned EAD card in your pocket...
    I agree, they need to step this effort up and get these bloody illegals out. For years now, they have held the entire immigration system in a limbo.
    I am from a border state in India too. The entire border is fenced with 15 feet high razor wire fence and there are BSF personnel who watch it like a hawk. If anyone tries touching
    that fence, much less sneak in, they will shoot him between your eyes.

    The Mexican border needs to be handed over to the US army or the National Guard.





    hot short love quotes tattoos. short quotes to live by tattoos. short quotes about life tattoos. short
  • short quotes about life tattoos. short



  • SEP03NY
    07-24 01:33 PM
    we have to demand for allowing to file for EAD and Advance payrol.

    Thanks



    more...


    house Live Laugh Love Quotes Tattoos short quotes to live by tattoos. Short Quotes To Live By.
  • Short Quotes To Live By.



  • gcseeker2002
    12-28 02:49 PM
    I had similar problem with United last year. I was flying thruogh Malaysian airlines and United charged me for extra 20 LBs. But it was checked in till India.
    Delta is more helpful that way, one of my friends family had separate tickets on Delta and Malaysian, but the delta checkin guy checked in for both flights upto India, and even allowed the 70lbs on the delta part of the flight.





    tattoo dresses short love quotes short quotes to live by tattoos. I live my life by the
  • I live my life by the



  • EkAurAaya
    09-26 03:10 PM
    Dear Reader,

    Thank you for your interest in FSB. We admit that there was a
    mischaracterization of the Capitol Hill rally in the story and it was
    corrected as soon we realized the error.

    We have changed the story to correctly identify the mission as a protest of
    the long delays in securing green cards for highly-skilled workers already
    in the U.S.

    We will work to avoid errors like this in the future.

    Best regards,

    FSB

    In response to....

    "Last week 1,000 protestors-mostly legal immigrants-drew attention to the
    situation of highly skilled foreigners who want to work for companies in the
    U.S. by marching on Capitol Hill."

    Above statement is totally wrong! you are seriously misguiding readers by your above statement... the rally was for clearing up backlog of petitions filed
    for Green Cards not for increasing H1b. You should really contact the source, in this case Immigration Voice to learn what was the rally about. info@immigrationvoice.org



    more...


    pictures Short Love Quotes For Tattoos. short quotes to live by tattoos. house short quotes
  • house short quotes



  • vinzak
    11-10 10:01 PM
    I think is a great idea.

    From my understanding, there is a law on the books which isn't being implemented. It only follows that we go to court to ensure this law is implemented as written.

    I would fully support such a measure and be willing to donate time and money for this.

    I am sure various immi law associations would be willing to fight for this too.





    dresses short quotes about life tattoos. short short quotes to live by tattoos. short love quotes for tattoos
  • short love quotes for tattoos



  • paskal
    01-21 02:21 AM
    i like the way you did this
    i wonder though if it's better to adjust it for depnedents
    per USCIS figures the average is 2.5 individuals in a family for each approval
    The timeline is stunninh when you put that in.
    I will retire or die before a GC......!



    more...


    makeup short tattoo quotes. hot short short quotes to live by tattoos. Live Laugh Love Quotes Tattoos
  • Live Laugh Love Quotes Tattoos



  • Administrator2
    04-20 04:17 PM
    I will get it posted on various internal mailing systems of sun. Will bring the banner www.immigrationvoice.org

    Sanjeev


    Thank you Sanjeev. That will be very helpful.





    girlfriend I live my life by the short quotes to live by tattoos. short life quotes to live
  • short life quotes to live



  • rajuram
    01-25 08:25 PM
    There is 500 character limit on the white house web site. I just send simple message saying that USCIS has wasted lot of visas in the earliers due to inefficiency and that they should be recaputred. And that it is causing lot of hardship to well educated people who are here legally.

    Sometimes I send a different message (which agrees with new presidents policy about FOIA), I ask the president to get USCIS to disclose pending applications per year per category per country.


    Hello rajuram;

    We need to keep on sending email/letter to President, Local Senator, Local congressman secretary of Homeland security, secretary of State and Ombudsman.

    Please post your email, other members could use same format and send the email. As per my understanding we need to add our story too e.g. when we came, our investment, our capability to buy house and our life is hanging in the middle of no where.

    As DallasBlue mentioned to add three items in the email/letter for administrative fixes.

    (i) Eliminate per country quota limits
    (ii) Recapture the lost visas
    (iii) Porcessing dates cannot go back





    hairstyles short love quotes tattoos short quotes to live by tattoos. short life quotes to live by.
  • short life quotes to live by.



  • pointlesswait
    07-28 05:02 PM
    DELETED!


    I agree that we need some stress release discussion but i disagree that this the topic which we need to discuss on..open up any other thread which will give a healthy discussing like to discuss about the current market trend in US or open up a thread which will helpful to understand the recent N-deal of India-USA saying that how much india will get benifit with that and how?





    optimystic
    03-22 09:51 PM
    Optimystic!

    Did you see any LUDs on your 485 over the past few months?

    Thanks,

    The latest LUDS on our 485s were around Dec 17 2007. That was around the time we got our AP. No other updates after that.





    frostrated
    08-21 11:20 AM
    I am NOT here illegally. I was told BY someone at USCIS when I submitted the first application that as long as I was submitting requested applications and the required fees, I was not considered an illegal alien. If that was the case, why has no one at USCIS ever told me that? They know where I live, who I live with and everything else they need to know, I have no secrets from them, but not once have I received a letter, phone call or anything else to request for me to leave. I guess those of you that are professionals or those who already have a green card, are better than people like myself who are considered blue collar. I don't receive a dime for what I do, room and board is it so therefore I am not taking away anything from Americans who were born in this country.
    In 2003 when I arrived here, PASSPORTS WERE NOT REQUIRED. I had a birth certificate and valid driver's license, that is all customs asked for at the Toronto airport and that is all I gave them. IF passports were required, I would have gotten one, but since they were not, what was I to do? I am not from an overseas country and I have visited the US most of my life as a child and as an adult without any trouble and was never asked for a passport. All that changed in 2005 - not my fault.
    I came here looking for some assistance but seem to have gotten a bunch of sarcastic comments that are really not helpful and weren't necessary.
    It's funny how you make assumptions and you all are here for similar reasons and needed help at some point. As for not criticizing USCIS for doing their job right - I doubt you would say the same thing if you were my shoes. I do not appreciate the criticism or sarcasm, I thought this was supposed to be a place to get some help, I guess I was wrong.
    I won't be back.
    It is true that when you entered the country, passports were not required of Canadian citizens. But you overlook one aspect. Canadian citizens who are visitors to the United States need to leave at the end of 6 months. Any visitor who stays beyond six months is accuring illegal stay. If you came in 2005, either in late 2005 or early 2006 you started to accure illegal stay. This is not a fault of the USCIS, but yours in not finding out about the rule. Also, A visitor who intends to live, work or study in the U.S. may be permanently barred from the U.S. Please refer to Canadian Citizens • U.S. Consular Services in Canada (http://www.consular.canada.usembassy.gov/canadians.asp) for more details on your stay.
    As for blaming the USCIS for not notifying you earlier, there are a plethora of applications pending before yours, so it will take time for them to look at your application. The additional forms that USCIS has asked you, were forms that you need to have sent when you applied your I-485. These were all suplments you would have found had you looked up the filing instructions. no I-485 can be approved without those forms. It has been law since the early 1990s when the law was made.
    And, since you entered the country to marry your fiance, when that did not happen, you should have left and re-applied through another means. If the people you are looking after cannot afford to pay for your adjustment, and pay you only food and board, they are in fact breaking the law by hiring an illegal alien. Room and food is considered pay as far as USCIS is concerned.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment