Sunday, June 12, 2011

short funky hairstyles

images short funky hairstyle short funky hairstyles. Similar Hairstyles
  • Similar Hairstyles



  • BEC_fog
    05-27 11:55 AM
    You can send a comment to QGA from their website if you want under the contact us link.





    wallpaper Similar Hairstyles short funky hairstyles. funky short hair styles
  • funky short hair styles



  • CoolStrom1
    04-16 03:22 PM
    I thought as soon as I-140 is denied your spouse has to stop working on EAD and go out of the country to renew H4. ?





    short funky hairstyles. Funky hairstyles for girls are
  • Funky hairstyles for girls are



  • shaikhshehzadali
    12-28 02:04 PM
    They were NOT. They just put DEC 14 as the post date but they were NOT available online until yesterday. Now where were you buddy ?

    Look for the first news item posted today at : http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html

    Why did u give a negative marking for that?





    2011 funky short hair styles short funky hairstyles. 2011 Short Hair Styles For
  • 2011 Short Hair Styles For



  • TomPlate
    01-09 03:30 PM
    why i got red?????? I am saying it is going to be current.



    more...


    short funky hairstyles. short funky hairstyles. Short Funky Hairstyles 2010
  • short funky hairstyles. Short Funky Hairstyles 2010



  • nonimmi
    09-08 08:34 AM
    Ohio Bans Outsourcing - Another blow for Indian Software companies � OnlySoftwareBlog (http://onlysoftwareblog.com/2010/09/ohio-bans-outsourcing-%E2%80%93-another-blow-for-indian-software-companies/)





    short funky hairstyles. Short Hair Styles
  • Short Hair Styles



  • chnaveen
    07-08 11:15 AM
    Thanks for the valuable information. But we all know the I-485 process take long period of time. Mean time if I marry again, do I have to wait for the priority date to be current in order to Apply I-485 for my new wife?

    thanks
    balan.

    yes,
    You have to wait until your priority date becomes current to apply your dependent's 485. And for that she needs to be in US and for this you need to have valid H1 so that she can get H4 if she is already not in US and doesn't have any VISA.
    If you don't have H1 and she can't come unless she can come on H1 (herself) or Business VISA.
    For some reason, if she couldn't land in USA before your GC approval, but if got married before the GC Approval, then you should submit one form(I am not sure which one some on 800 series).



    more...


    short funky hairstyles. short funky hairstyles.
  • short funky hairstyles.



  • erichin2477
    06-12 05:42 PM
    First of all, make sure you double check everything I say here with an immigration lawyer. I am not an immigration lawyer and my knowledge is based on forums like these.

    Ok.
    You still have another 2 months before you begin the last year of your initial 6-year H1 term.

    If you new employer is willing to do H1, then FILE H1 as soon as possible. You will get a 3 year H1 term with your new employer based on your current 140 that is approved(with your current employer). The thing is - beyond the 6th year, you can get 3 year extensions of H1 if your 140 is approved(with someone, anyone, it doesnt have to be your employer at that time). Now, if you quit your current employer and go with new one and you end up getting only 1 year H1 with the new employer(in case if you cannot somehow use your current approved 140 to get a 3 year H1), then its still ok. But have your new employer start the new GC's labor right away. That way, you will have 365 days passed when your 6 year term is over in Aug 2007, making you eligible for 7th year of H1. This is very important.

    Yes, if your old employer is going to withdraw your labor and 140, then your new employer will have to start GC from scratch. That begins with PERM labor. If you file under EB2, I think you can still transfer your priority date from your old EB3 labor and 140 to new EB2 process. (however, better make sure from a lawyer).
    you seems to be pretty knowledgeble. Here is My case....
    I just got my 45-days letters today and my H1-B will expired on May 2007 for the 6 years.

    What should I do?
    Question 1
    Can I change my lawyer? cuz my lawyer is lame. and I am going to apply for my 7-years since I been waiting for 45-days letter more than 2 years since Feb 2004!!!!

    Question 2
    Can I change my company and relocate to another state and still keep the current GC application going? I assume my old company will still approve and sign anything that they can help. They are pretty generous.

    Thanks.





    2010 Funky hairstyles for girls are short funky hairstyles. short funky hairstyle
  • short funky hairstyle



  • Munna Bhai
    02-08 11:32 AM
    Hello,

    My thread had wrong title and that created more problem, hope this title makes sense and please feel free to share your experience.

    I know the following, I worked very hard for the current company and they pay me the way they pay any immigrant. Atlast got my I-140 approved and now I would like to go ahead with available options and at any cost I will protect I-140 from being revoked.

    If I-140 is not revoked:
    a)One can extend H1b through any company for 3-years.
    b)One can get PD ported.

    If I-140 is revoked:
    a)It is a grey area but commen-sense says that one is out-of-status.

    How to protect I-140 being revoked:

    a)Transfer the case to your own attorney?? See that employer or employer's attorney has not much say on your case file??
    b)Give some valid reason to current employer until your I-140 from other company is approved.

    Or any other thoughts???



    more...


    short funky hairstyles. Posted in Funky Hairstyles,
  • Posted in Funky Hairstyles,



  • Jaime
    02-02 05:35 PM
    No way this amnesty would pass. This will end up in the ash heap of unpassed bills.

    Yes but there is a section that says that you have to prove that you are admissible as an immigrant (I would like to think that means that you are not an illegal alien!) read here:

    `(1) IN GENERAL- The alien shall establish that the alien is admissible to the United States as immigrant, except as otherwise provided in paragraph

    But who knows!

    Anyway, it's positive that at least there is some "buzz" in the air

    I hope that Janet Napolitano and team will want to show quick fixes in order to differentiate themselves from the terrible Bush administration. Fixing legal immigration is relatively low-hanging fruit and way less controversial than Illegal imm. Thoughts? I am full of hope





    hair 2011 Short Hair Styles For short funky hairstyles. short hairstyles color:
  • short hairstyles color:



  • EndlessWait
    12-14 09:49 AM
    So while you delayed to renew the EAD... you possibly were in US working on H1B. My situation is a little different, I am planning to leave the country for a year... so
    1) Wanted to check if I can stay out of US for that long while AoS in pending...is there any such restriction that you can be away for only 2 months.

    2) That potentially means I won't be getting paid in US... so no payroll for that much time, Is there any restriction on how many payslips I can miss.

    Any help in this regard....

    i checked with my attorney..AOS is for ppl who are inside US and waiting. You should see if you can transfer case to consuellor processing



    more...


    short funky hairstyles. Pixie Haircut in 2009
  • Pixie Haircut in 2009



  • mnq1979
    09-21 07:38 AM
    Hi Guys,

    I am in tough spot. I was laid off from my GC sponsoring employer (A) in 2008 and joined another employer B . I did not do a AC21 notification. My dates are current and now I received an RFE to provide employment letter from current employer. The exact words of RFE are as follows:

    "Submit a letter of employment attesting to applicant's current employment. This letter should be written on the company's official letterhead, citing the date the applicant began working, if a permanent full time position, the position offered, the position the applicant is currently working and the salary offered. Include corroborating evidence such as recent pay stubs, income tax returns, with all W2s or other evidence as appropriate. "

    Now I am not working for original GC employer. I don't have a problem providing above from my current employer B. But whether the EVL should also mention that I am not working for GC sponsoring employer and that my current employers job profile is in same classification as previous based on AC21. Do I mention about the AC21 also in the letter? My current employer's attorneys are not that great but my current employer only wants me to use their own attorney.

    Now here is the situation:

    I have a job offer from another employer (Employer C) and they are in the middle of doing a H-1 transfer. In fact by tomorrow they will file the H1 paperwork. Now I don't know whether I should provide the letter from my potential new employer C . In that case, I won't be able to provide W2 or pay stubs until I join them. I have an opportunity to use my own attorney here (like murthy, Ron Gothcer..)

    OR

    should I provide a letter from my current employer using their attorneys and whether or not I should mention about AC21 in the employment letter.

    Thanks.

    I am sorry i cannot answer ur question because i m not an expert in this broken immigration process but i have a question.

    Can you tell if this is ur 1st RFE on I485 or did u receive any prior RFE's also?
    Did ur wife also applied for the I485 with you or u applied alone?

    thanks





    hot short funky hairstyles. Short Funky Hairstyles 2010 short funky hairstyles. Short Funky Hairstyle
  • Short Funky Hairstyle



  • meragcdedobhai
    10-27 12:39 PM
    to Motivated...

    It seems like sheep when we are in touble to we are running helter skelter.



    more...


    house funky hairstyles short funky hairstyles. Short, Funky Hairstyles for
  • Short, Funky Hairstyles for



  • snhn
    04-13 11:58 AM
    Hello,


    I am in my 8th year of H1b visa, getting extension on the basis of a pending labor . My visa notice came in today.

    My lawyer says this. I-129 Approval notice from Feb 2006-2007. However my approval was

    sent to consulate in Islamabad pakisan. Apparentlly my visa was not extended here in US.

    I cam to know about it because it says on my I129 application. It basically says that I am

    not eligible to extend my stay in the US therefore have to travel outside the country. My

    wife petition,, well all she received was a letter from INS stating that her H4 application

    can not be renewed because of my petition. I also states on that the H1B petitionore has a

    criminal recore which is inadmissible in US. the only criminal record I have is some

    traffic violations and a DWI from 2000.

    Since my DWI I have been able to extend my H1 3 times in ths country. I have in fact been

    able to travel out 2 times. I have never tried to get the visa extension in Pakistan

    before. So I am not sure when DWI became a inadmissble offense. I got a h1 extension

    approved last year. They never said anything abou that. I hav not been involved in

    anything else either.

    none of the conversation my lawyer has had with them, it does not specify what the criminal

    record they are talkin g about. I have even talke to INS about it and they dont know either.




    One other question. Can I still work even thought my visa is not extended per say. INS only

    send a approval notice but not extension. The company lawyer stated that he needs to wait until he gets a letter from INS explainin what crminal back ground I have that makes me inadmissble. According to him DWI should not be the reason alone. He also stated that I can work and thet he will file an appeal in regards to this denial. If I goto pakistan, then the background check alone will take few months. If that happens, then I may loose my job here. Per INS I have to leave the country and try for extension there. But since they stated on my wife denial that I am inadmissble, the chances are they are not going to do it. Can I try goingt to Mexico to do this.

    What are your thaughts.

    Am I illegal right now.

    Thanks!

    N





    tattoo Short Hair Styles short funky hairstyles. Serena Carvajal#39;s short funky
  • Serena Carvajal#39;s short funky



  • terpcurt
    January 6th, 2005, 09:00 PM
    of the technique....

    on the back layer, use gaussian blur, then erase, getting a sharper than background coloured bit.

    add some saturation....

    whadddya think?

    Robhttp://images8.fotki.com/v146/photos/1/173093/1080432/2flower-vi.jpg


    I see what your getting at...... yep... I do like that too.... still have a lot to learn :D



    more...


    pictures short funky hairstyles. short funky hairstyles. short funky hairstyles Short
  • short funky hairstyles Short



  • pappu
    09-14 03:51 PM
    call 732-297-9886 and ask questions





    dresses Short Funky Hairstyle short funky hairstyles. Funky Short Shaggy Hairstyles; short funky hairstyles.
  • Funky Short Shaggy Hairstyles; short funky hairstyles.



  • srikondoji
    11-21 07:52 AM
    Sorry if that title is misleading.

    How many people here are positive that USCIS will come up with premium processing feature for I-485 stage?

    Don' worry about the available visa numbers. Just express your hunch feeling.

    Incrementally the waiting game is being reduced by incorporating premium processing for H1-B, Labor and lately I-140. Why not for I-485?

    I am hopefull of this happening next year.
    What about you?



    more...


    makeup Posted in Funky Hairstyles, short funky hairstyles. funky hairstyles
  • funky hairstyles



  • chanduv23
    04-27 09:16 AM
    Not sure how true this is but I got this email from my friend who is also an IV member.

    Dear All,
    Be Careful At the Indian Airports , This is a well organized conspiracy by Indian Immigration, Police, Customs and Air India staff with networking at all the Indian
    International Airports. Be watchful when ever you give your passport to Immigration/ Customs/Air India staff. The pass port can be easily tampered and can create trouble to you. They have found easy way of making money from NRIs. This is the way it works:
    At the time of the passenger's departure, if the passenger is not looking at the officer while he is stamping the exit, the officer very cleverly tears away one of the page from the passport. When the passenger leaves the immigration counter, the case is reported on his computer terminal with full details. Now all over India they have got full details of the passenger with Red Flag flashing on the Passport number entered by the departure immigration officer. They have made their money by doing above. On arrival next time, he is interrogated. Subject to the passenger's period of stay abroad, his income and standing etc., the price to get rid of the problem is settled by the Police and Immigration people. If someone argues, his future is spoiled because there are always some innocent fellows who think the honesty is the basis of getting justice in India ..
    Please advise every passenger to be careful at the airport. Whenever they hand over the passport to the counters of Air India , or immigration or the customs, they must be vigilant, should not remove eyes from the passport even if the officer in front tries to divert their attention. Also, please pass this information to all friends, media men and important politicians. Every month 20-30 cases are happening all over India to rob the NRIs the minute he lands. Similar case has happened with Aramco's Arifuddin. He was travelling with his family. They had six passports. They got the visa of America and decided to go via Hyderabad from Jeddah. They reached Hyderabad. Stayed about a month and left for the States. When they reached the States, the page of the American visa on his wife's passport
    was missing. At the time of departure from Hyderabad it was there, the whole family had to return to Hyderabad helplessly. On arrival at Bombay back, they were caught by the police and now it is over 2 months, they are running after the Police, Immigration officers and the Courts. On going in to details with him, he found out the following: One cannot imagine, neither can believe, that the Indian Immigration dept can play such a nasty game to harass the innocent passengers.
    All the passengers travelling to & fro India via Bombay and Hyderabad must be aware of this conspiracy. Every month 15 to 20 cases are taking place, at each mentioned airport, of holding the passengers in the crime of tearing away the passport pages. On interviewing some of them, none of them was aware of what had happened. They don't know why, when and who tore away the page from the middle of the passport. One can imagine the sufferings of such people at the hands of the immigration, police and the court procedures in India after that. The number of cases is increasing in the last 2-3 years. People who are arriving at the immigration, they are questioned and their passports are being held and they have to go in interrogations. Obviously, the conspiracy started about 2 to 3 years ago, now the results are coming. Some of the Air India counter staff too is involved in this conspiracy.





    girlfriend Serena Carvajal#39;s short funky short funky hairstyles. short hair styles for women
  • short hair styles for women



  • NikNikon
    June 18th, 2005, 02:19 PM
    Did you see my comment on this shot in the gallery, because I said the same exact thing "ask and you shall receive". Anyway, like I said there, great shot, Anders would be proud. ;)





    hairstyles Pixie Haircut in 2009 short funky hairstyles. funky hairstyle.
  • funky hairstyle.



  • qualified_trash
    11-15 09:08 AM
    I head that Backlog centers is allowing people to convert their applications from TR to RIR. Can I know whats the process. I can ask my lawyer to do that

    I am sorry but you seem to be confused. Your post says that the RIR provision in your app was rejected and your labor app has been put in the TR queue (traditional recruitment). now you are asking if you can convert to RIR again??

    how will they let you convert when they specifically rejected the RIR?? I suggest you speak with a lawyer, and, understand this process completely before taking any further steps.





    karthkc
    06-02 11:19 AM
    its fine. Your salary should match the LCA salary. The LC salary is for 'future job'. the only place it might come into play is if your employer is very small, and there are ability-to-pay issues (here, if your current salary matches LC salary then its easier to say that employer has ability to pay).

    Unless I am mistaken, this was true only for non-PERM scenario if you were already employed for the firm that sponsored your GC.

    In the case when your sponsoring employer is the same as the H1B employer, under PERM, you are supposed to be paid no less than 100% of the prevailing wage that is mentioned in your LC at the time the LC is filed.

    Here is a posting I found from a while ago on this..

    http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=2994050912&m=1621048341





    sam_hoosier
    01-07 11:24 AM
    can Employer with draw I-140 if they want after 180 days of pending 485 if any body changes his/her job with out notifying USCIS(AC21).
    thanks for your replies.

    Yes, employer can withdraw I-140 anytime but after 180 days of I-485 receipt date it will not affect AC21. It is always safer to notify USCIS if you are changing jobs on AC21 to minimize chances of future RFEs.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment