inskrish
08-16 12:59 AM
September bulletin was out today..Wondering why there was no thread yet on IV..EB2 india shows visa number available with a cutoff date of APRIL 2004
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3761.html
Sorry, you are late to the party.:)
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3761.html
Sorry, you are late to the party.:)
wallpaper short blonde haircuts 2011.
bang
10-16 10:42 AM
Please participate in EB3 PollSee my details in Signature
iv_only_hope
02-21 04:17 PM
Thats true. There will be supply of more 485s to the pool but that will be from EB1 and EB2 row which are always current. I guess you could reduce the 140k/year based on those numbers but since these cats are always current does it suggest there is not much demand?
2011 Short Blonde Haircuts and
bigboy007
06-11 01:35 PM
If you really believe that this bogus bill will become a Law, then also see the real picture, that is why I posted the other Ifs.
This Bill is titled as "Employ America Act". By having the GC, you are not an American. If you do not know the rule here it is, GC is a "Privilege", and it is not a "Right". So if this Bill passes all these people with alerady having GC will also need to pack their Bags and Go. That is the reality, dude.
So again and again do not fall over it. If you respond to this Bill, and Vote "No" against it, you are trying to send wrong messages to the originators of the bill, that we are scared. Why you guys are making everyone scared, when there is nothing to be scared about.
So hitting YES you are going to convey you are bold and ready to leave the country middle of this night with your kids leaving studies ? what is your profile though are you really an Prospective immigrant i doubt it.
This Bill is titled as "Employ America Act". By having the GC, you are not an American. If you do not know the rule here it is, GC is a "Privilege", and it is not a "Right". So if this Bill passes all these people with alerady having GC will also need to pack their Bags and Go. That is the reality, dude.
So again and again do not fall over it. If you respond to this Bill, and Vote "No" against it, you are trying to send wrong messages to the originators of the bill, that we are scared. Why you guys are making everyone scared, when there is nothing to be scared about.
So hitting YES you are going to convey you are bold and ready to leave the country middle of this night with your kids leaving studies ? what is your profile though are you really an Prospective immigrant i doubt it.
more...
sbindval
07-03 03:57 PM
Contributed $100
Google Order #761841760391920
Google Order #761841760391920
Ramba
07-14 06:39 PM
Thanks Ramba. I appreciate your positive comments. I guess the only doubt now is to find out a way whether employer had revoked my 140 before 180 days? If they didnt I am 100% safe now.
Yes. If they revoked the 140 before 180 days of 485 pending, USCIS might have directly denied your 485. They normally dont issue RFE. Since, you recived RFE, I guess it is after 180 days. So hang on. Reply correctly to RFE with all details. You will be fine.
Are you sure they are revoking your 140?
Yes. If they revoked the 140 before 180 days of 485 pending, USCIS might have directly denied your 485. They normally dont issue RFE. Since, you recived RFE, I guess it is after 180 days. So hang on. Reply correctly to RFE with all details. You will be fine.
Are you sure they are revoking your 140?
more...
nomi
12-12 04:15 PM
USCIS is not a legislative body, they cannot pass a law. The Congress does. In order to change any existing laws Congress has to pass it and USCIS just implements it. So I do not think meeting USCIS will help. BTW what is DOS ?
DOS is Department of State who controls all visa numbers.
DOS is Department of State who controls all visa numbers.
2010 2011 mens short blonde
sodh
07-24 01:35 AM
Pappu, Others:
My lawyer confirmed they were "unable to" include the Employment Verification Letter along with the AOS/ EAD/ AP packet that was submitted in time to reach USCIS on July 2.
What are my options now? If you have any insight please let me know.
I was wondering about doing one or both of the following two things:
1. Send Employment Verification Letter even before Receipt Notice is received for I-485. This is likely to be lost in the mess that it is now, but does not hurt trying!
2. Prepare and send another I-485 with all documents including Employment Verification Letter. Even if this is not recommended by some lawyers, I would think this is better than simply relying on the "common" practice of issuing an RFE instead of outright rejecting the I-485.
Thanks!
Can someone clarify to our needy members the difference between employment verification letter and employment offer letter please try to understand EVL is not neccesary if you can produce latest payslips from the Employer who sponsored your GC but employment offer letter is very important from the same Employer who sponsored your GC.
My lawyer confirmed they were "unable to" include the Employment Verification Letter along with the AOS/ EAD/ AP packet that was submitted in time to reach USCIS on July 2.
What are my options now? If you have any insight please let me know.
I was wondering about doing one or both of the following two things:
1. Send Employment Verification Letter even before Receipt Notice is received for I-485. This is likely to be lost in the mess that it is now, but does not hurt trying!
2. Prepare and send another I-485 with all documents including Employment Verification Letter. Even if this is not recommended by some lawyers, I would think this is better than simply relying on the "common" practice of issuing an RFE instead of outright rejecting the I-485.
Thanks!
Can someone clarify to our needy members the difference between employment verification letter and employment offer letter please try to understand EVL is not neccesary if you can produce latest payslips from the Employer who sponsored your GC but employment offer letter is very important from the same Employer who sponsored your GC.
more...
H1Girl
03-10 04:52 PM
....
Any one donation NOT to be less than $100 PLEASE.
I believe that the goal of Visa Re-capture is worth more than that even if you are making multiple donations.
Please pardon me for my ignorance but why is that every admin fix will work with money in this country?
Does this mean we have to pay money to fix something in the system that will be useful to this country (eg: Senetors take the money and introduce the bills. Do you guys think it is equvalent to Bribe in other countries?)
I could recall that July '07 fiasco has been fixed without we donate anything.
Yes, I know that nothing is free in this country however I am not sure why should we pay bribe (or whatever you call) to fix something in the system?
These senetrors should have minimum knowledge that if they give GCs to us then we will flourish the economy in return. That is my point...
Any one donation NOT to be less than $100 PLEASE.
I believe that the goal of Visa Re-capture is worth more than that even if you are making multiple donations.
Please pardon me for my ignorance but why is that every admin fix will work with money in this country?
Does this mean we have to pay money to fix something in the system that will be useful to this country (eg: Senetors take the money and introduce the bills. Do you guys think it is equvalent to Bribe in other countries?)
I could recall that July '07 fiasco has been fixed without we donate anything.
Yes, I know that nothing is free in this country however I am not sure why should we pay bribe (or whatever you call) to fix something in the system?
These senetrors should have minimum knowledge that if they give GCs to us then we will flourish the economy in return. That is my point...
hair very short blonde hairstyles
jonty_11
02-22 11:39 AM
c'mon guys...instead of just hoping lets participat ein IV campaigns...it makes no sense that EB2 wud move a lot...just think abt it...there are just too many of...now that everyone jumped from EB3 to EB2...it would have been wise to continue with ur EB3 application.
We need to get the a comprehensive fix to our problems..
Remember the way USCIS moves dates is based on how many applications they think they can process based on their resources..its not based on utilizing the country quotas for a particular year...hence the reason for loosing so many Immigrant VISAS every year..lets try to fix that...rather than hoping dates wud magically move.
Even if they move, I bet 90% of ppl who become current wud not get their GC in that particular month, and then the dates wud retrogress back to 1955 or "U" again.....
Concentrate on the big picture and IV drive to get Admin fixes...thats teh only real solution.
We need to get the a comprehensive fix to our problems..
Remember the way USCIS moves dates is based on how many applications they think they can process based on their resources..its not based on utilizing the country quotas for a particular year...hence the reason for loosing so many Immigrant VISAS every year..lets try to fix that...rather than hoping dates wud magically move.
Even if they move, I bet 90% of ppl who become current wud not get their GC in that particular month, and then the dates wud retrogress back to 1955 or "U" again.....
Concentrate on the big picture and IV drive to get Admin fixes...thats teh only real solution.
more...
gccube
04-08 02:27 PM
Finally just received THAT email. "Current Status: Card production ordered"
PD Sep 2001
EB3 India.
Which service center processed your case? What is your receipt date?
PD Sep 2001
EB3 India.
Which service center processed your case? What is your receipt date?
hot makeup short blonde hairstyles
cps060
01-31 04:48 PM
I am actually looking for a very simple answer : My husband whose EB-2 I-140 had been approved some time back, wants to quit his job & pursue MBA on F-1. Would the I-539 be approved in this case ? Or should he plan for H4.
BTW , he has no plans to travel out of country so stamping is not an issue.
BTW , he has no plans to travel out of country so stamping is not an issue.
more...
house inverted londe bob hairstyle
chanduv23
10-29 11:45 AM
Come on folks - we need requests in large numbers or else our campaigns will fail. Let us not be victims of our own inaction.
Please send in your requests.
This is a very serious action item and IV is working extremely hard in the background
Please send in your requests.
This is a very serious action item and IV is working extremely hard in the background
tattoo short blonde hairstyles 2011
ss777
05-15 02:27 PM
I totally agree with first para..but your client CIO getting promotion out of a Phoenix university degree surprises me..many people discouraged me from going there as they dont require GMAT to start with.
That surprised me also. He may be an exception but the fact that he was tapped for a management post that needs a management degree makes it imperative that his MBA played a good role. I am not saying Pheonix MBA is great. My point is Online MBA is valued in the industry.
That surprised me also. He may be an exception but the fact that he was tapped for a management post that needs a management degree makes it imperative that his MBA played a good role. I am not saying Pheonix MBA is great. My point is Online MBA is valued in the industry.
more...
pictures Blonde hairstyles 2011: Short
anurakt
12-30 11:51 PM
Add St.Louis --- www.myilaaka.com
dresses short blonde hairstyles 2011.
pcs
11-10 09:06 PM
Guys..
I have been watching and participating in this drama for a long time....
We must go to court for the correct interpretation and enforcement of UNUSED VISA from ROW / undersubscribed catagories. THERE IS NO CASE FOR EVEN WAITING FOR ONE QUARTER. 20,000 VISA are available unused at a given time, they should ALL be immediately allocated to the guys in the Q.
This will benefit all EB 2 / EB 3
We really should not have any debate about loosing the case etc... Let us try and loose the case... At least , we will have the satisfaction of trying...
If your are with me please respond to this thread
We MUST take the advantage of low VISA usage in this recession and cut the line by tens of thousand
I have been watching and participating in this drama for a long time....
We must go to court for the correct interpretation and enforcement of UNUSED VISA from ROW / undersubscribed catagories. THERE IS NO CASE FOR EVEN WAITING FOR ONE QUARTER. 20,000 VISA are available unused at a given time, they should ALL be immediately allocated to the guys in the Q.
This will benefit all EB 2 / EB 3
We really should not have any debate about loosing the case etc... Let us try and loose the case... At least , we will have the satisfaction of trying...
If your are with me please respond to this thread
We MUST take the advantage of low VISA usage in this recession and cut the line by tens of thousand
more...
makeup short blonde hairstyles 2011.
nixstor
07-04 09:25 PM
nixstor,
First, with out name check cleared by FBI, no 485 will be approved. Assiging visa number to a 485 appliction initally, nothing to do with name check. If the applicant is threat to the security of the country, his/her 485 will be denied and they will take back the already assigned number. Both are two different issues.
Another myth: USCIS processed 60,000 485 in June. It is wrong. They processed 60,000 485 over the period of 6 months to 5 years. And they just approved in June, based on earlier processing.
Well, Thats what I have said before as well. Its like setting the order card flag to "yes" on 60K cases with older PD's. I do not know from where Jay Solomon got the tip off about lapse of name checks, unless they are trying to make this a big issue through all possible means. There have been stories flying around that they by passed on security checks, which I thought your original post conveyed. Most of the 485's they approved have been the one's with PD's from 2003 and 2004 initially. If there are a few from the pile that were of later PD's, I don't think its a big issue. The lack of communication and implementation/interpretation at their whims and fancies has resulted in the situation at hand for every one involved in the chain. I am very very positive that the OB's office has nothing do with this and USCIS is not worried about the postmortem conducted by OB.
First, with out name check cleared by FBI, no 485 will be approved. Assiging visa number to a 485 appliction initally, nothing to do with name check. If the applicant is threat to the security of the country, his/her 485 will be denied and they will take back the already assigned number. Both are two different issues.
Another myth: USCIS processed 60,000 485 in June. It is wrong. They processed 60,000 485 over the period of 6 months to 5 years. And they just approved in June, based on earlier processing.
Well, Thats what I have said before as well. Its like setting the order card flag to "yes" on 60K cases with older PD's. I do not know from where Jay Solomon got the tip off about lapse of name checks, unless they are trying to make this a big issue through all possible means. There have been stories flying around that they by passed on security checks, which I thought your original post conveyed. Most of the 485's they approved have been the one's with PD's from 2003 and 2004 initially. If there are a few from the pile that were of later PD's, I don't think its a big issue. The lack of communication and implementation/interpretation at their whims and fancies has resulted in the situation at hand for every one involved in the chain. I am very very positive that the OB's office has nothing do with this and USCIS is not worried about the postmortem conducted by OB.
girlfriend short blonde hairstyles

immigrant2007
03-12 10:29 AM
Sorry to break your heart. People use a the words like "ass" and "dick" all the time, nobody really mind reading these words. Why would the same words in Hindi be so offensive ???
Think about that.
You called me Dick Head, would it be fair if I call you Lund Ka Topa. Its the same thing, just translated.
Apologize if I offended someone else, I was trying to be funny.
Haribhai
Tranlsation of dickhead is not correct (there might be some interpretation on your part)
Think about that.
You called me Dick Head, would it be fair if I call you Lund Ka Topa. Its the same thing, just translated.
Apologize if I offended someone else, I was trying to be funny.
Haribhai
Tranlsation of dickhead is not correct (there might be some interpretation on your part)
hairstyles short hair styles 2011
gc_lover
07-18 11:29 AM
I think next time any one of us talks to USCIS, we should ask this question as to "Whether they have generated any rejection notices for apps received on July 2 2007 and have they mailed them".....my attorney says so far they have not received any rejection notices for apps filed on July 2 2007.
I checked with someone who has hired Rajiv Khanna and they said the same thing to him. So far, they have not generated any rejection notice for any application filed on and after July 2nd. Since this came from Rajiv Khanna I would think that it's some what credible information.
We will just have to wait and see till our checks get cashed!
I checked with someone who has hired Rajiv Khanna and they said the same thing to him. So far, they have not generated any rejection notice for any application filed on and after July 2nd. Since this came from Rajiv Khanna I would think that it's some what credible information.
We will just have to wait and see till our checks get cashed!
GCard_Dream
12-28 12:26 PM
Both of the flights were on the same itinerary and were booked through Thai. United was asking for money for international part of the travel because he said that Thai would charge United for the extra weight if United checked in the luggage all the way to Bangkok, which isn't really true because Thai did allow 70 LB then. I am not sure what the regulation is now.
I think you are right that the guy was probably ignorant and didn't really care becasue I wasn't flying United after LA anyways.
i have never had that problem
may have been because you booked those flights separately, if they are on the same itinerary and both were booked through Thai, United should not do that, guess they don't care because you are not continuing on United. btw how could they demand money for the international part of the flight- they are not Thai and their rules don't apply...i also think the person you dealt with was ignorant...
the problem i have seen- you fly into the US and have a connecting flight onwards- if you take it withing 24 hrs ie same day- bags just continue- if not you are stuck with domestic rules. now it no longer matters on american carriers at least, intl allowance has also been decreased to 50 lbs.
I think you are right that the guy was probably ignorant and didn't really care becasue I wasn't flying United after LA anyways.
i have never had that problem
may have been because you booked those flights separately, if they are on the same itinerary and both were booked through Thai, United should not do that, guess they don't care because you are not continuing on United. btw how could they demand money for the international part of the flight- they are not Thai and their rules don't apply...i also think the person you dealt with was ignorant...
the problem i have seen- you fly into the US and have a connecting flight onwards- if you take it withing 24 hrs ie same day- bags just continue- if not you are stuck with domestic rules. now it no longer matters on american carriers at least, intl allowance has also been decreased to 50 lbs.
sw33t
01-18 08:19 PM
Since my statement about making copies of offical US documents is causing confusion, let me rephrase & elaborate -
I, as many of you were, was stopped and requested to provide proof of immigration status. I had a color photocopy of my US Visa Stamp of my passport.
Besides the fact that the Border Patrol agent denied the photocopy as proof of immigration status, he did let me go as soon as I provided my College ID and a DL, warning me that it is against the law to make a photocopy of an official US IMMIGRATION document FOR PERSONAL USE. I did argue about the scenario if I ended up losing my passport and vital documents, which is why I had made copies. He shook his head and repeated the same - NO PHOTOCOPIES OF OFFICIAL US IMMIGRATION DOCUMENTS FOR PERSONAL USE. So, while you are allowed to provide photocopies of official US documents for official government purposes, you cannot make copies of official US IMMIGRATION documents for personal use. I have a pretty busy schedule so I don't have the patience to search, cut and paste the section of the law which refers to this since I did research this at that time and deemed correct the Border Agent's warning.
I, as many of you were, was stopped and requested to provide proof of immigration status. I had a color photocopy of my US Visa Stamp of my passport.
Besides the fact that the Border Patrol agent denied the photocopy as proof of immigration status, he did let me go as soon as I provided my College ID and a DL, warning me that it is against the law to make a photocopy of an official US IMMIGRATION document FOR PERSONAL USE. I did argue about the scenario if I ended up losing my passport and vital documents, which is why I had made copies. He shook his head and repeated the same - NO PHOTOCOPIES OF OFFICIAL US IMMIGRATION DOCUMENTS FOR PERSONAL USE. So, while you are allowed to provide photocopies of official US documents for official government purposes, you cannot make copies of official US IMMIGRATION documents for personal use. I have a pretty busy schedule so I don't have the patience to search, cut and paste the section of the law which refers to this since I did research this at that time and deemed correct the Border Agent's warning.
No comments:
Post a Comment