ddanait
02-07 04:24 PM
True and I don't blame them, my priority date is 10th August 2007 and I haven't seen much progress since then. Last year during advocacy day in washington the turn out was pretty low, let's hope we will have better turn out this year and will make our voice heard.
We pay all the taxes including social security being on work visa, why should we be made liable to pay these taxes when the beneifts will be reaped only by citizens. An individual should be made to pay SS taxes only after he becomes a permanent resident. We are made to pay each and every tax without getting anything in return except an ambiguos future for us and family.
We pay all the taxes including social security being on work visa, why should we be made liable to pay these taxes when the beneifts will be reaped only by citizens. An individual should be made to pay SS taxes only after he becomes a permanent resident. We are made to pay each and every tax without getting anything in return except an ambiguos future for us and family.
wallpaper Previous. Season 4 Premiere of
suemegan
09-24 05:54 PM
I received our receipts (I-485 for my husband and mine). Under section: unknown. I do not know why it should be this. My NIW I-140 approved March/2006 in NSC. ANyone has same experience? I call USCIS, they do not know either. Ask me go to local office.:confused::confused:
reddog
07-08 01:25 PM
Though it is not of my concern - I see that you want to file a divorce with your current spouse and then remarry another person - while I don't know your personal specific situation - I would suggest that you must try and work it out with your current spouse
I see a lot of divorce cases these days among the immigrant community and when we look into it further - many cases divorces could have been avoided if spouses were more accomodating.
Once again - I have written this with a good intent. Please do niot shoot me down. Admins can delete my post if needed.
wb, agony aunt
and stop watching those Karan Johar movies.
I see a lot of divorce cases these days among the immigrant community and when we look into it further - many cases divorces could have been avoided if spouses were more accomodating.
Once again - I have written this with a good intent. Please do niot shoot me down. Admins can delete my post if needed.
wb, agony aunt
and stop watching those Karan Johar movies.
2011 Selena Gomez may be saying

vikramy
09-02 10:48 AM
When i called last time when my wife EAD got approved, they told me the address on the application. So they should know.
Did you get Soft LUD after you filed change of address? If yes, then it's probably updated.
Folks,
I had filed my I-485 in Oct 2008 (EB2-I, PD of May 2006) and moved in March 2009. I changed my address online and have a confirmation number for it. However, I don't think I have received a confirmation in the mail from USCIS.
I am trying to find out how to confirm if USCIS has my current address correctly on file. I tried to call in today and was told there is no way for them to confirm that on phone. The lady I spoke with took the updated address again -- saying she will refile for change of address and gave me a service ID that I could apparently use to get an infopass appointment 45 days from now.
Is there anything else I should/could do? Appreciate any input.
Thanks.
Did you get Soft LUD after you filed change of address? If yes, then it's probably updated.
Folks,
I had filed my I-485 in Oct 2008 (EB2-I, PD of May 2006) and moved in March 2009. I changed my address online and have a confirmation number for it. However, I don't think I have received a confirmation in the mail from USCIS.
I am trying to find out how to confirm if USCIS has my current address correctly on file. I tried to call in today and was told there is no way for them to confirm that on phone. The lady I spoke with took the updated address again -- saying she will refile for change of address and gave me a service ID that I could apparently use to get an infopass appointment 45 days from now.
Is there anything else I should/could do? Appreciate any input.
Thanks.
more...
vin13
01-06 08:41 AM
I just got back from India 2 days ago using AP. I am no longer on H1-B. My port of entry was philadelphia.
Initially, our finger prints and photos were taken and sent to Secondary inspection.Usually anyone using AP to enter will be subject to secondary inspection. At the secondary inspection after verifying our AP , the officer put a seal saying AOS with a date on the AP and I-94. They will retain one copy of the AP and return one back to you. Passport and un-expired AP(both copies) was all that was needed.
When you first approach the Immigration officer let him know that you are using Advance Parole.
Surrender all your i-94s while leaving. Make a copy for your records (both sides).
I was also prepared with a letter from my employer stating that i am working as .... since ....... Just a 2 sentence employement letter from my HR and carrried copies of my recent pay stubs. Also kept my i-485 receipt letter and i-140 approval letters. All these are supporting documents. Its good to carry them if they inquire more.
The immigration officers were very friendly. No issues or concerns. Nothing to worry. i have changed jobs twice using my EAD now.
Word of advise. when talking to the immigration officer, keep your sentences short and to the point. Smile and greet when you meet. Try not using abreviations for example AP. Say 'Advance Parole'.
Initially, our finger prints and photos were taken and sent to Secondary inspection.Usually anyone using AP to enter will be subject to secondary inspection. At the secondary inspection after verifying our AP , the officer put a seal saying AOS with a date on the AP and I-94. They will retain one copy of the AP and return one back to you. Passport and un-expired AP(both copies) was all that was needed.
When you first approach the Immigration officer let him know that you are using Advance Parole.
Surrender all your i-94s while leaving. Make a copy for your records (both sides).
I was also prepared with a letter from my employer stating that i am working as .... since ....... Just a 2 sentence employement letter from my HR and carrried copies of my recent pay stubs. Also kept my i-485 receipt letter and i-140 approval letters. All these are supporting documents. Its good to carry them if they inquire more.
The immigration officers were very friendly. No issues or concerns. Nothing to worry. i have changed jobs twice using my EAD now.
Word of advise. when talking to the immigration officer, keep your sentences short and to the point. Smile and greet when you meet. Try not using abreviations for example AP. Say 'Advance Parole'.
ks_ls
01-14 07:11 AM
Hello,
My sister is 33 years of age and appeared for visitor's visa with her 3-year old daughter.
The visa was denied by the Mumbai consulate. Was asked the following questions:
1. Why do you want to visit the US? --> Tourism
2. Who will you travel in the US? --> Brother
3. Is your husband going with you? -- NO
4. Husband's salary? ---> upwards of 35 lakhs working with an MNC
5. How long ? two months
6. Where will you travel ? ---> DC, NY, Chicago, Disney etc
7. What's the status of your brother? H1-B
8. Does he have any children? NO
Sorry your financial condition is not good..rejected!! Not sure what triggered that comment.
Now, I am thinking of applying for the visa second time in a month or so. I am not sure why they said your financial condition is not good. Sister tried to show the document but the officer would not look at it.
The guesswork begins. Next time, I am wondering if I should be the sponsor of her application or show that her husband can sponsor the trip.
Any advice? Any experiences people have?
Thanks
My sister is 33 years of age and appeared for visitor's visa with her 3-year old daughter.
The visa was denied by the Mumbai consulate. Was asked the following questions:
1. Why do you want to visit the US? --> Tourism
2. Who will you travel in the US? --> Brother
3. Is your husband going with you? -- NO
4. Husband's salary? ---> upwards of 35 lakhs working with an MNC
5. How long ? two months
6. Where will you travel ? ---> DC, NY, Chicago, Disney etc
7. What's the status of your brother? H1-B
8. Does he have any children? NO
Sorry your financial condition is not good..rejected!! Not sure what triggered that comment.
Now, I am thinking of applying for the visa second time in a month or so. I am not sure why they said your financial condition is not good. Sister tried to show the document but the officer would not look at it.
The guesswork begins. Next time, I am wondering if I should be the sponsor of her application or show that her husband can sponsor the trip.
Any advice? Any experiences people have?
Thanks
more...
eb3_nepa
10-26 03:50 PM
Can you talk in english please?
A better option is to put me in touch with the guy that speaks "tech". English will not solve the problem;)
Common IV members we are a community of Technical ppl, surely SOMEONE can come up with a solution to this problem?
A better option is to put me in touch with the guy that speaks "tech". English will not solve the problem;)
Common IV members we are a community of Technical ppl, surely SOMEONE can come up with a solution to this problem?
2010 David Henrie And Selena Gomez
GCNirvana007
04-02 04:00 AM
Babu Moshay, control your temper. As it is we dont have many non-indians in our group. You are putting off stray non-indians who come here to seek advice. (This guy is from Romania).
Why you will get GC quickly if you have more non-indians? OR
You are trying to be nice to them coz you are insecure of yourself in your subconscious mind? OR
Is it that he yelled at a non-indian which broke your sensitive heart?.
Whats your point?
Would have been better if you stopped at temper. Doesnt matter if its indian or non-indian. Try to treat all people the same in your mind first irrespective of color and culture. Stop selling yourself short.
Why you will get GC quickly if you have more non-indians? OR
You are trying to be nice to them coz you are insecure of yourself in your subconscious mind? OR
Is it that he yelled at a non-indian which broke your sensitive heart?.
Whats your point?
Would have been better if you stopped at temper. Doesnt matter if its indian or non-indian. Try to treat all people the same in your mind first irrespective of color and culture. Stop selling yourself short.
more...
rabs
04-12 06:31 AM
Sorry i keep on asking same questions again and again. I could not find any answer for that. What should I fill in "date of application" for priviously applied I-765, it should be date from EAD when they approved it or should it be the the date on which they received my application.
Also what should I fill in the
"Please provide information concerning your eligibility status"
Please suggest.
AOS pending
Also what should I fill in the
"Please provide information concerning your eligibility status"
Please suggest.
AOS pending
hair Wizards of Waverly Place,

maveric979
09-08 10:38 AM
Good atleast we can have jobs, fr..ing last couple of years tired of loosing jobs because of Outsourcing companies. Waiting for GC from 9 years and now struggling to keep the job because of Outsourcing. Big F for OS
more...
visafreedom
07-03 02:09 AM
Please read, sign and observe
http://www.petitiononline.com/aos485/petition.html
To: U,S. Congress American Government
USCIS/DOS has made fun of a set of highly skilled immigrant workers of America. They issued a bulletin in June 2007 (http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3258.html) declaring all classes of employment-based visa priority dates current from July 1, 2007 and then pulled the carpet under everyone's feet by issuing a bulletin in July 2007 (http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3263.html) which declared all July applications ineligible.
The June bulletin caused a frenzy of activity amongst the applicants which ranged from applicants cancelling their travel plans and rushing to file their petitions to applicants tying the nuptial knot and cancelling their plans of higher studies. This act is mockery and disrespect of such skilled workers, causing them huge emotional and mental trauma. It also represents a huge economic loss in terms of time and resources consumed for readiness in filing the applications that involved the individuals, their employers and the attorneys representing them.
As a mark of protest we would like to observe July 13, 2007 as "NO WORK DAY". We demand justice from America and the American Governement. We believe our voices will only be heard when our presence (and importance) is made conspicuous by our absence. So, all those who believe in this are urged to refrain from going to work on Friday July 13, 2007.
Sincerely,
http://www.petitiononline.com/aos485/petition.html
To: U,S. Congress American Government
USCIS/DOS has made fun of a set of highly skilled immigrant workers of America. They issued a bulletin in June 2007 (http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3258.html) declaring all classes of employment-based visa priority dates current from July 1, 2007 and then pulled the carpet under everyone's feet by issuing a bulletin in July 2007 (http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3263.html) which declared all July applications ineligible.
The June bulletin caused a frenzy of activity amongst the applicants which ranged from applicants cancelling their travel plans and rushing to file their petitions to applicants tying the nuptial knot and cancelling their plans of higher studies. This act is mockery and disrespect of such skilled workers, causing them huge emotional and mental trauma. It also represents a huge economic loss in terms of time and resources consumed for readiness in filing the applications that involved the individuals, their employers and the attorneys representing them.
As a mark of protest we would like to observe July 13, 2007 as "NO WORK DAY". We demand justice from America and the American Governement. We believe our voices will only be heard when our presence (and importance) is made conspicuous by our absence. So, all those who believe in this are urged to refrain from going to work on Friday July 13, 2007.
Sincerely,
hot Related Links: Selena Gomez
Raj2006
06-04 10:04 AM
to Phoenix lockbox 4/12. It was sent to CSC. I got my card approved 5/26. Got Card on 6/3.
My wife case though still pending at CSC.:confused:
did you get a finger print notice? as far as I know they wont send FP notice for paper filing..but just want to confirm.
My wife case though still pending at CSC.:confused:
did you get a finger print notice? as far as I know they wont send FP notice for paper filing..but just want to confirm.
more...
house selena gomez wizards of
gsc999
05-29 08:04 PM
I have a early 2004 Priority date (EB3 India) and asked my attorney if it is wise to reapply in Eb2 as it is current in that date, and she says she believes my Eb3 PD to get current by july. Folks, what do you think ?
---
"Attorney Opinion" hmm... this title is misleading. USCIS priority date is not a legal issue. That so called opinion is a personal opinion. Ask him/her again. But this time let him that you might make some financial/ personal decisions based on his opinion :) and see his/ her reaction. Ask him what are the consequences if his advise is incorrect.:p This just might change this opinionated Attorney. Btw, I would be happy if this attorney is proven right. We all want the priority dated to move faster.
---
"Attorney Opinion" hmm... this title is misleading. USCIS priority date is not a legal issue. That so called opinion is a personal opinion. Ask him/her again. But this time let him that you might make some financial/ personal decisions based on his opinion :) and see his/ her reaction. Ask him what are the consequences if his advise is incorrect.:p This just might change this opinionated Attorney. Btw, I would be happy if this attorney is proven right. We all want the priority dated to move faster.
tattoo /Selena Gomez worries about
sandy_anand
01-24 10:09 AM
Guys, sorry I do not understand the numbers very well. Assuming the same amount of spillover numbers for 2011, what will be the status of EB2 by December-2011??
Thanks,
Prasad.
If EB2-India receives around 20000 visas in 2011, the EB2-India priority dates could move to between Feb 2007 and April 2007 depending on EB3-EB2 upgrades.
Thanks,
Prasad.
If EB2-India receives around 20000 visas in 2011, the EB2-India priority dates could move to between Feb 2007 and April 2007 depending on EB3-EB2 upgrades.
more...
pictures Tags: selena-gomez
jfredr
07-27 09:00 AM
can someone please throw some light if any idea
dresses Selena Gomez Wizards Waverly
aachoo
02-21 01:33 AM
You are not alone�
This is the case for most people, for instance, my current salary is at least 10K higher than my LC wage.
Bottom line is, you need to have a job in the "same or similar occupational classification" as the position which was the subject of the labor certification application. Salary does not matter, as long as it does not seem to evidence a totally different type of position.
My job is in the same company, same classification etc. I am not worried about that. The problem (I guess the GC mess can make you twist the best things into problems) is the $40K+ in raises I have received since then...
-a
This is the case for most people, for instance, my current salary is at least 10K higher than my LC wage.
Bottom line is, you need to have a job in the "same or similar occupational classification" as the position which was the subject of the labor certification application. Salary does not matter, as long as it does not seem to evidence a totally different type of position.
My job is in the same company, same classification etc. I am not worried about that. The problem (I guess the GC mess can make you twist the best things into problems) is the $40K+ in raises I have received since then...
-a
more...
makeup Selena Gomez Is Depressed
aries
09-24 09:26 PM
Hi All,
NSC received my I765 applications on June 21st. I am still waiting for my EAD. I have seen many people from NSC got their approval for the same time frame. Is there anypone in the same boat. Is this something I should be worried about.
Thanks!
NSC received my I765 applications on June 21st. I am still waiting for my EAD. I have seen many people from NSC got their approval for the same time frame. Is there anypone in the same boat. Is this something I should be worried about.
Thanks!
girlfriend Wizards of Waverly Place
GC_1000Watt
03-18 02:34 PM
No, not legally. You cannot base the 485 on a job offer that no longer exists. If there is a chance that Co. A will rehire you in the same position, and they will provide a letter saying that, you could file. However, there really must be an intention to be in that position when the 485 is approved or you are committing fraud.
See previous answer.
See previous answer.
Thank you for your previous answer. You mentioned that he can't file 485 legally in the scenario explained above. Is it illegal because he was laid off and not working anymore for the employer A? I believe as long as company A is interested in offering him the future position, he can file 'legally' with the job offer letter. Please correct me if I am wrong.
See previous answer.
See previous answer.
Thank you for your previous answer. You mentioned that he can't file 485 legally in the scenario explained above. Is it illegal because he was laid off and not working anymore for the employer A? I believe as long as company A is interested in offering him the future position, he can file 'legally' with the job offer letter. Please correct me if I am wrong.
hairstyles Selena Gomez Posts Table Read
gc4me
07-08 04:22 PM
Spouse will have to be in relation for 3 years even after getting GC. Or else upon request, GC of the spouse can be revoked by USCIS.
bitu72
09-18 04:10 PM
email me at billrider321@yahoo.com as i do lot of it.
anil_gc
11-30 12:27 PM
Since your PD is in 2006, It may be a mistake.
This month I have seen many applicatiions with PD - EB2-India Jan-2003 to Jan 2004 are approved.
If you see many other updates like "Card production ordered" "Welcome NEW permanent residents" in the coming days then it may be a real approval
This month I have seen many applicatiions with PD - EB2-India Jan-2003 to Jan 2004 are approved.
If you see many other updates like "Card production ordered" "Welcome NEW permanent residents" in the coming days then it may be a real approval
No comments:
Post a Comment