signifer123
02-15 07:25 AM
Well, then i guess me and you can make a subway
wallpaper hairstyles reese witherspoon wedding robert pattinson water for elephants_28
achukatla
03-17 10:18 AM
I-140 approved march 2007
EB3- priority date 2004 Aug
EB3- priority date 2004 Aug

mi2
11-17 04:57 PM
I don't care if the company is kind enought or not. Damn it .....it's my life and I want to control my own destiny.... a green card , red card, yellow card cannot make me beg anybody !! I have decided that I will keep switching on extensions and keep getting three extensions ....
If CIR / SKLIL happens , it would just be a bonus. But I will definitely help IV financially and morally all the time.....
EVERYONE SHOULD CONTRIBUTE AND MAKE SURE THAT WE WIN OR LOSE IT DOESN'T MATTER ....... WHAT MATTER THE MOST IS THAT WE GAVE OUR BEST SHOT AT IT.... AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU DON'T WANT TO FEEL THAT U DIDN'T TRY ENOUGH TO KILL THE CROCODILE. !!
I URGE THE MEMBERS TO KEEP CONTRIBUTIING TO IV.... NUMBERUSA HAS TON OF MONEY TO PUSH THEIR SIDE.....
Well said anurakt! I did the same - recently changed my job and restarted the process. At the end of the day better prof. experience will give value add - not an immigration status.
Having said that - I support IV and stand by it. I admire the attitude and am proud to be a part of the group. The immigration situation is very frustating but I'll not allow it to 'control' me.
Cheers!
If CIR / SKLIL happens , it would just be a bonus. But I will definitely help IV financially and morally all the time.....
EVERYONE SHOULD CONTRIBUTE AND MAKE SURE THAT WE WIN OR LOSE IT DOESN'T MATTER ....... WHAT MATTER THE MOST IS THAT WE GAVE OUR BEST SHOT AT IT.... AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU DON'T WANT TO FEEL THAT U DIDN'T TRY ENOUGH TO KILL THE CROCODILE. !!
I URGE THE MEMBERS TO KEEP CONTRIBUTIING TO IV.... NUMBERUSA HAS TON OF MONEY TO PUSH THEIR SIDE.....
Well said anurakt! I did the same - recently changed my job and restarted the process. At the end of the day better prof. experience will give value add - not an immigration status.
Having said that - I support IV and stand by it. I admire the attitude and am proud to be a part of the group. The immigration situation is very frustating but I'll not allow it to 'control' me.
Cheers!
2011 NEW Pics : Robert Pattinson at
alias
06-10 02:20 PM
Even with EAD there is a problem finding jobs today. Employers sometimes do not call you after you tell them you have EAD. If they are going to make Immigration difficult for legals do you really think having EAD or not having EAD will really count? Nobody will give job for fear of lot of legal paper work, lawyer cost and complicated rules associated with layoffs. After TARP it was tough to get jobs in financial sector even if there was no TARP restriction for that position.
Don't you guys get it?
why are you digressing from the topic in this thread? let's put aside the EAD discussion for some other time :)
Don't you guys get it?
why are you digressing from the topic in this thread? let's put aside the EAD discussion for some other time :)
more...
kumar1
12-13 11:32 PM
someone gave me red dot with this message -
**motherfucker**
I answer to that person is -- thank you for telling me your real level.
**motherfucker**
I answer to that person is -- thank you for telling me your real level.

delax
07-13 08:40 AM
Guys ! ! ! ! AT this stage let's take all the help we get from any possible source. Although i agree that Murthy is trying to stab in to the fame/sucess in this fabulous effort by IV, but it's better to add on more Voices to this cause...
The whole GC Seekercommunity knows that IV played a very big role in creating a public awareness and making people talk. Let's not bother commenting on Murthy's evil intentions...
"Evil Intentions" - Again - Would the Mahatma use these words before asking himself a few questions? :)
The whole GC Seekercommunity knows that IV played a very big role in creating a public awareness and making people talk. Let's not bother commenting on Murthy's evil intentions...
"Evil Intentions" - Again - Would the Mahatma use these words before asking himself a few questions? :)
more...

pmb76
07-13 12:00 AM
People, I think it is best we not doubt the intentions of anybody willing to speak on our behalf. It is a critical hour and we will take all the help we need. Murthy could've just not sent the letter and kept quiet. What would you say to that ? What do you say to other lawyers who have not even done this simple thing of writing a letter to Chertoff ?
Atleast she's not trying to add millions of hits to her website by writing sensational news every hour, unlike some other lawyers :)
I think she deserves a "Thank you" for this nice gesture.
Full Disclosure : My lawyer is not Murthy. I have spoken with her once long time ago and decided not to go with her for other reasons.
Atleast she's not trying to add millions of hits to her website by writing sensational news every hour, unlike some other lawyers :)
I think she deserves a "Thank you" for this nice gesture.
Full Disclosure : My lawyer is not Murthy. I have spoken with her once long time ago and decided not to go with her for other reasons.
2010 robert pattinson water for
acecupid
07-13 11:57 AM
I suggest this thread be closed and we stop giving murthy any more publicity than she actually deserves. :mad:
more...
alterego
07-12 07:34 PM
I posted this in another thread.
There could be two reasons for this huge forward movement for EB2.
1) They want to minimize wastage by making more visas available for CP.
2) There was some heartburn among EB2 China applicants when their PD was set to April 2004. Since there are a lot more EB2 India applicants with PD's earlier than that, they felt that most of the EB2-ROW spillover would go to India. Moving the dates forward to 2006 would ensure that EB2 China gets a decent share of the spillover.
Point taken, However when EB2 India is moved to June 1 2006, there will be even more EB2 India with PD earlier than it was previously. So whichever date you set as the cut off, EB2 India will have more people with PDs earlier than that. So I guess I am not understanding how that helps Chinese applicants. Unless the USCIS decides which of the petitions they will process with current priority dates and gives preference to Chinese cases. Per my understanding, they are supposed to use RD in such a situation. However who knows what they will do.
There could be two reasons for this huge forward movement for EB2.
1) They want to minimize wastage by making more visas available for CP.
2) There was some heartburn among EB2 China applicants when their PD was set to April 2004. Since there are a lot more EB2 India applicants with PD's earlier than that, they felt that most of the EB2-ROW spillover would go to India. Moving the dates forward to 2006 would ensure that EB2 China gets a decent share of the spillover.
Point taken, However when EB2 India is moved to June 1 2006, there will be even more EB2 India with PD earlier than it was previously. So whichever date you set as the cut off, EB2 India will have more people with PDs earlier than that. So I guess I am not understanding how that helps Chinese applicants. Unless the USCIS decides which of the petitions they will process with current priority dates and gives preference to Chinese cases. Per my understanding, they are supposed to use RD in such a situation. However who knows what they will do.
hair tattoo robert pattinson water
pappu
04-24 12:03 PM
Congrats and best wishes.
more...
mmanurker
07-01 02:46 PM
This is the response I got from NJ senator:
Dear Mr. Manurker:
Thank you for contacting me to express your opposition to Senator Bernard Sanders' amendment to the American Jobs and Closing Tax Loopholes Act of 2010. Your opinion is very important to me, and I acknowledge your concerns about this issue.
The amendment offered by Senator Sanders requires employers to certify that they have not and will not lay off a large number of employees before they are allowed to employ foreign workers. I strongly believe that priority should be given to American workers. However sometimes there are no available American citizens to fill key high-tech or high-skilled jobs. It is important for us to make sure that American citizens are being considered first to fill these roles and that employers are not hiring foreign nationals while laying off our own citizens.
Again, I thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. Please be assured that I will keep your views in mind. I encourage you to contact me if I can be of further assistance.
Dear Mr. Manurker:
Thank you for contacting me to express your opposition to Senator Bernard Sanders' amendment to the American Jobs and Closing Tax Loopholes Act of 2010. Your opinion is very important to me, and I acknowledge your concerns about this issue.
The amendment offered by Senator Sanders requires employers to certify that they have not and will not lay off a large number of employees before they are allowed to employ foreign workers. I strongly believe that priority should be given to American workers. However sometimes there are no available American citizens to fill key high-tech or high-skilled jobs. It is important for us to make sure that American citizens are being considered first to fill these roles and that employers are not hiring foreign nationals while laying off our own citizens.
Again, I thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. Please be assured that I will keep your views in mind. I encourage you to contact me if I can be of further assistance.
hot dresses robert pattinson water
rvr_jcop
02-12 03:55 PM
Nice read...I own a home too. If I have a GC now, I am in a position to pay off considerable amount on my mortgage. I know its a drop in the ocean but I am sure there are lot of people like me.
more...
house Hair Tips for Long Hair Styles robert pattinson water for elephants_28. hair
am100
07-06 01:23 AM
Did u Used AC21 or changes job after applying I-485 Or is it a stright forward case.
Thanks in advance for the reply.
Sorry for the late response. I was actually out of country when my GC got approved. Just got back today.
I did not use AC 21. I have been with the same employer throughout the process. However, I changed job location after 140 approval. Hence, I had to refile labor (PERM) from new location but ported the older PD. Since, my PD was not current, I did not loose any time even with refiling labor. Hope this helps. Please let me know if if you have any more questions.
Thanks in advance for the reply.
Sorry for the late response. I was actually out of country when my GC got approved. Just got back today.
I did not use AC 21. I have been with the same employer throughout the process. However, I changed job location after 140 approval. Hence, I had to refile labor (PERM) from new location but ported the older PD. Since, my PD was not current, I did not loose any time even with refiling labor. Hope this helps. Please let me know if if you have any more questions.
tattoo hairstyles Glass Water Bottle
.jpg)
Alabaman
10-20 10:29 PM
The democrats will take the house by a very large majority and the senate by a less-than-60 vote majority. So if CIR makes a come back republicans will not be in a very strong position to strike a deal on high-skilled immigration. But there are a number of democrats who also support high-skilled immigration. People opposed to H1B and employment-based green card reforms are on both sides of the aisle (Dems Dick Durbin and Byron Dorgan, Republicans Jeff Sessions and Chuck Grassley for example) but hopefully they will remain a minority. It also looks like vocal supporters like Jon Cornyn will win re-election. But Pete Domenici is retiring. So, on the balance, there will be some change but not a drastic change on the legislative side.
Sen Obama is a very pragmatic and thoughtful person. You should know that he was co-sponsor of the PACE Act which, among other things, tried to create a F4 visa and make it very easy for STEM graduates to get green cards. There is absolutely no need to be panicked about a Obama win. Sen McCain, on the other hand, seems to have gone back on many of his immigration promises these last few months. It will be a concern if there is a democratic congress and McCain is in the White House.
Thanks for re-articulating what I posted earlier. Well said!
Sen Obama is a very pragmatic and thoughtful person. You should know that he was co-sponsor of the PACE Act which, among other things, tried to create a F4 visa and make it very easy for STEM graduates to get green cards. There is absolutely no need to be panicked about a Obama win. Sen McCain, on the other hand, seems to have gone back on many of his immigration promises these last few months. It will be a concern if there is a democratic congress and McCain is in the White House.
Thanks for re-articulating what I posted earlier. Well said!
more...
pictures robert pattinson water for
sanju
02-03 05:28 PM
Alright guys you seem to have more Political understanding than I have, that was one reason that I was talking 20 people, I have 6 people now, when we'll talk these things will come, as these 5 people may have your kind of Political knowledge
Look mirage, I want to help in anyway I can, and I know your intensions are good, but good intensions and mere frustartion arenot enough to produce the desired results. The effort has to timed well. Bush had good intensions, atleast thats what he said, but the outcome was not how everyone desired. I am telling you, conserve your energy for the right time, don't lose steam and willingness to do something about the issue, but do not waste your energy. Use it wisely. Although, I must say that I have witnessed a lot of gurus in these forums. Sometimes I see them logged in, but they do not always post. If I were you, I would do my hiomework, get those folks on board, chose the right time, and put in the best effort.
.
Look mirage, I want to help in anyway I can, and I know your intensions are good, but good intensions and mere frustartion arenot enough to produce the desired results. The effort has to timed well. Bush had good intensions, atleast thats what he said, but the outcome was not how everyone desired. I am telling you, conserve your energy for the right time, don't lose steam and willingness to do something about the issue, but do not waste your energy. Use it wisely. Although, I must say that I have witnessed a lot of gurus in these forums. Sometimes I see them logged in, but they do not always post. If I were you, I would do my hiomework, get those folks on board, chose the right time, and put in the best effort.
.
dresses robert pattinson water for
am4gc
09-26 10:49 AM
Dear Editor and Eilene Zimmerman,
Your statement as following has put the marching on capital hill in wrong context:
"Charnock is one of a groundswell of entrepreneurs and advocates for immigrants who say Congress needs to raise the cap on H-1B visas to help the economy. Last week 1,000 protestors-mostly legal immigrants-drew attention to the situation of highly skilled foreigners who want to work for companies in the U.S. by marching on Capitol Hill. "
Marching on Capitol Hill mentioned in the article is NOT about increase of H1B but to request congress to fix the legal immigration system through which these H1B high skilled workers who come to USA in a temporary status become permanent. This is called green card process. Currently to become permanently employed in USA takes 6-12 years for these H1B high skilled workers. This makes their life status probationary as they have to go through various governmental procedures to maintain their status, travel abroad.
Green card process has proved that no US worker is available for the job these high skilled workers do. After proving this, it may take 6-12 years to become permanent worker because per year per country quota. About 50-60% of these workers come from India, China because these two countries possess 40% of world population. So naturally lot of talented people will come from there. Now if we make a quota saying only 14 % will come from these two countries, naturally there will be delay for the worker from these two countries. We demand these per country quota be removed from these high skilled workers’s green card process.
Per year quota of Green card is generally less than the number of high skilled worker apply for green card. Last 3-4 years this quota is not fully utilized because of slowness in process due 9/11 incident. So there are about 60,000 unused visas which were supposed to be available from the quota to these workers. According to law, this unused visa cannot be available. This also increases the wait time.
When these high skilled workers comes to USA under H1B program, their spouse and children are NOT counted for the quota, but when they apply green card, their spouse and children are counted for the quota, resulting huge queue.
Thanks,
XXX
Your statement as following has put the marching on capital hill in wrong context:
"Charnock is one of a groundswell of entrepreneurs and advocates for immigrants who say Congress needs to raise the cap on H-1B visas to help the economy. Last week 1,000 protestors-mostly legal immigrants-drew attention to the situation of highly skilled foreigners who want to work for companies in the U.S. by marching on Capitol Hill. "
Marching on Capitol Hill mentioned in the article is NOT about increase of H1B but to request congress to fix the legal immigration system through which these H1B high skilled workers who come to USA in a temporary status become permanent. This is called green card process. Currently to become permanently employed in USA takes 6-12 years for these H1B high skilled workers. This makes their life status probationary as they have to go through various governmental procedures to maintain their status, travel abroad.
Green card process has proved that no US worker is available for the job these high skilled workers do. After proving this, it may take 6-12 years to become permanent worker because per year per country quota. About 50-60% of these workers come from India, China because these two countries possess 40% of world population. So naturally lot of talented people will come from there. Now if we make a quota saying only 14 % will come from these two countries, naturally there will be delay for the worker from these two countries. We demand these per country quota be removed from these high skilled workers’s green card process.
Per year quota of Green card is generally less than the number of high skilled worker apply for green card. Last 3-4 years this quota is not fully utilized because of slowness in process due 9/11 incident. So there are about 60,000 unused visas which were supposed to be available from the quota to these workers. According to law, this unused visa cannot be available. This also increases the wait time.
When these high skilled workers comes to USA under H1B program, their spouse and children are NOT counted for the quota, but when they apply green card, their spouse and children are counted for the quota, resulting huge queue.
Thanks,
XXX
more...
makeup robert pattinson water for
nc14
06-11 01:39 PM
Thanks much.
girlfriend robert pattinson water for
ItIsNotFunny
03-10 04:04 PM
We keep doing feasibility discussions within the team and with our advisors before launching a campaign. We did work on some in your list above + more last year and got a couple of successes in return. Admin fix for 2 year EAD, visa recapture bill introduction are some.
I feel some admin fixes can be possible at this time and some advocacy effort with USCIS can help us get more efficient service. FOIA campaign is a step in that direction. Please support it to make it successful so that we have resources and participation to move forward.
I think we should take visa re-capture as high priority once we clear FOIA issue. Whats your opinion?
I feel some admin fixes can be possible at this time and some advocacy effort with USCIS can help us get more efficient service. FOIA campaign is a step in that direction. Please support it to make it successful so that we have resources and participation to move forward.
I think we should take visa re-capture as high priority once we clear FOIA issue. Whats your opinion?
hairstyles Robert sur le tournage de

meridiani.planum
07-20 06:10 AM
.... can some one let me know if during 2005 when perm was instigated was regular labor processing also going on or was it completed stopped during that time....
upto March 2005 everything was pre-PERM, post March everything is PERM.
Those stats in the earlier post refer to only PERM LCs (1350 for India).
However I think there are going to be quite a few people with 2004/2005 pre-PERM PDs. In both mine as well as my wife's offices (big silicon valley companies) two things happened between Q4-2004 & Q1-2005 that contributed to many people with that PD:
- lawyers rushed in with filings because PERM was new, not well understood, and any case that they could file earlier, they did.
- the company had a policy of not filing GC after layoffs (2002/2003/2004) and by mid-2004 to end-2004 the economy had recovered enough that the companies felt comfortable starting GC processing again. All of us landed up in queue at the same time.
If you look at the data also you see this 'anomaly' where there is a big 'clump' of cases with PD jan/feb/march 2005.
upto March 2005 everything was pre-PERM, post March everything is PERM.
Those stats in the earlier post refer to only PERM LCs (1350 for India).
However I think there are going to be quite a few people with 2004/2005 pre-PERM PDs. In both mine as well as my wife's offices (big silicon valley companies) two things happened between Q4-2004 & Q1-2005 that contributed to many people with that PD:
- lawyers rushed in with filings because PERM was new, not well understood, and any case that they could file earlier, they did.
- the company had a policy of not filing GC after layoffs (2002/2003/2004) and by mid-2004 to end-2004 the economy had recovered enough that the companies felt comfortable starting GC processing again. All of us landed up in queue at the same time.
If you look at the data also you see this 'anomaly' where there is a big 'clump' of cases with PD jan/feb/march 2005.
Green.Tech
03-05 05:16 PM
There should have been one more option -
5. I will be buying a house now since I am on H-1B, and also have a pending I-485 and approved EAD
There may be many like me who would vote for the above. But I guess this would probably be detrimental to what this poll is trying to achieve?
That is exactly what I mentioned in one of my previous posts in this thread...but it conveniently got ignored :)
5. I will be buying a house now since I am on H-1B, and also have a pending I-485 and approved EAD
There may be many like me who would vote for the above. But I guess this would probably be detrimental to what this poll is trying to achieve?
That is exactly what I mentioned in one of my previous posts in this thread...but it conveniently got ignored :)
feedfront
11-08 11:39 AM
Nope, not yet.
Congratulations,!! Is your card really green or pollution has some effect on it? ;)
Congratulations,!! Is your card really green or pollution has some effect on it? ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment