Saturday, June 11, 2011

rejected belly piercing

images Belly+button+piercing+ rejected belly piercing. elly button piercing gun.
  • elly button piercing gun.



  • gc_check
    10-15 03:10 PM
    Lawyers havent received notice yet either...does CSC only enter receipt dates or do they process EAD, AP etc. as well prior to transfers?
    CSC will transfer the 485 to other service center (TSC, etc..) if you do not belong to their jurisdiction, but will process your EAD/AP, if they do the data entry. My 485 is transfered to TSC and got the transfer notice, but they also processed the EAD/AP. Received the EAD/AP from CSC.





    wallpaper elly button piercing gun. rejected belly piercing. scar+elly+button+piercing
  • scar+elly+button+piercing



  • la_guy
    01-29 03:22 PM
    does he have the source of this rumour? does vdlrao knows anything about this?





    rejected belly piercing. Iv had piercing become
  • Iv had piercing become



  • IV2007
    07-30 10:37 AM
    Guys,

    My undertstanding is, if one is a primary applicant on EAD and he/she starts studying full time, one need to pay taxes (like saying working part time or doing business, etc...).

    Once school is complete one needs to get back to same position or higher as an EAD applicant.

    I am also looking for concrete answers/confirmation on this.

    Tried to post a mesg to attorney on this forum but the post was closed. :(

    Anyone know for sure how to handle this situation. Or anyone did this and still got GC ??

    Thanks
    shree





    2011 scar+elly+button+piercing rejected belly piercing. Belly+button+pierced+3+
  • Belly+button+pierced+3+



  • sixburgh
    08-13 06:05 PM
    I saw some information somewhere, but don't have the link right away to post here.
    But here is the crux of it.

    Basically the guy said that : assuming that the wife is working on EAD, and the moment she gets an H4 extension approval, she automatically comes on H4 status, but the very next day if she goes back to work on EAD, the H4 status gets invalidated and person comes on AOS status instantly.

    Now should she force the company to update the I-9 on that date, is the question.

    The bottom line I think is : there is nothing called as a STATUS field in any USCIS or DOS computer system. Its what you do that determines your status. I believe USCIS allows dual intent.

    Does anyone think that I am wrong?



    more...


    rejected belly piercing. I#39;ve already got my ears pierced, so this would be the 2nd time getting a
  • I#39;ve already got my ears pierced, so this would be the 2nd time getting a



  • gps001
    12-26 04:25 PM
    Thanks for your response. Only NLSUBBU has had some experience. I have seen his messages in some other queries too. But more often, I have seen that people suggest that its better to get a H1-B stamped, just to make sure that you don' t need to renew your AP every year.

    The expense is about the same, as you need to renew AP every year and H1 only once in 3 years.

    Thanks again.

    I think when you renew the H1B with the same employer. You are back to H1B status from Parolee status. SO I guess you can do a H1B extension with a different company later...just my thoughts





    rejected belly piercing. p be honest your elly button
  • p be honest your elly button



  • vindas
    06-14 04:05 PM
    I have 3 yrs graduation and 2 year post graduation and one year diploma in computer application. I have 18 years IT experience. I am working in managerial level after filing AC21. But my lawyer says I am not eligible to file for EB2 labor and port from EB3 to EB2. So I am still waiting for my i-485 to be approved. Anyone have any clue if it can be possible to port to EB2.

    Priority Date -Sept 2003
    I-485 - Aug 2007
    Filed 3rd EAD today.



    more...


    rejected belly piercing. By ashley do pure gold elly
  • By ashley do pure gold elly



  • ganeshpv
    05-01 12:40 PM
    Folks,

    I have to visit India in June and I need to revalidate my visa that expired in April. I received my H1B extention last week, so that's no problem.

    Do I have to go to one of the 4 visa application centers (mumbai, delhi, calcutta, chennai) Or can I just drop by any of the other centers (drop centers I believe, there is one in Bangalore). Website is not clear about this. There is an alluding reference in FAQ that says :

    Qn: I am a returning H1-B/L-1 visa applicant, how do I apply for a revalidation?

    You need to schedule an appointment for a visa interview through our website www.vfs-usa.co.in or at a visa application centre nearest to your area of residence.

    Has anyone done this before? How long is it going to take? Is it similar to the drop-box that existed before?

    I got an appointment in Delhi last year (7th year extention in New Delhi) But this time I can't get an appointment in any of the 4 centers.

    Ganesh.
    ps: I can't get appointments before June in Canada or Mexico either. :(





    2010 Iv had piercing become rejected belly piercing. Belly+button+piercing+
  • Belly+button+piercing+



  • GoneSouth
    03-16 08:29 PM
    GC: O*NET codes are used by the Department of Labor to classify occupations. The dictionary of O*NET codes can be found here: http://online.onetcenter.org/ You can click on the "Find Occupations" link and us the various search facilities to find the occupation that matches closest to your current and proposed future position.

    AJ: sorry, can't help on the priority date question. I think this has been covered in other posts on these boards though.



    more...


    rejected belly piercing. My Belly Button Pierced
  • My Belly Button Pierced



  • ski_dude12
    12-26 12:21 AM
    What is the name of your employer? Atleast that will help other members in making the right choice.

    Thank You all for your support by answering my queries. Will keep you posting the progress. Hope things will work out fine.

    Sure, would contribute to IV, you are doing great service.





    hair Belly+button+pierced+3+ rejected belly piercing. Piercing, it play volley ball
  • Piercing, it play volley ball



  • eager_immi
    04-05 08:15 AM
    if it is urgent shouldn't you consult a lawyer?



    more...


    rejected belly piercing. Belly+button+pierced+3+
  • Belly+button+pierced+3+



  • joshraj
    10-11 10:26 AM
    Hi Friends,

    We had sent our apps to Nebraska on July 26 but we received a transfer notice for 485 from vermont with a receipt date of Sept 26 and notice date of Oct 3.

    I always thought the receipt date of my application is the day when our application reached the center.

    Can someone help explaining this....

    Thanks,





    hot I#39;ve already got my ears pierced, so this would be the 2nd time getting a rejected belly piercing. Belly Button Body Piercing
  • Belly Button Body Piercing



  • mchundi
    07-27 08:41 PM
    Hi everyone,

    I have a question on changing jobs. I am on my second H1b and my h1 expires in a little over a year. I have a possible offer for a job and would like to change. My question is if i DO change jobs right now, can i still apply for my PERM and will i be eligible for further h1b extentions?

    A friend mentioned to me that your labour needs to be applied for atleast one whole year (even if it has been approved in PERM), to be able to apply for any kind of H1 extentions.

    Can someone on here please tell me what the law is on H1B extentions and how it works exactly in a case like mine.

    Thanks
    If ur current employer did not apply for a labor, it doesnot matter anyway, as u r in the same position.
    Ur friend is right. However if ur I-140 is also approved, u will continue to get H1-B extensions beyond 6 years.
    --MC



    more...


    house elly button piercing gun. rejected belly piercing. elly button piercing
  • elly button piercing



  • ingegarcia
    08-29 01:57 PM
    I think an MBA will not help you becasue STEM is for Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math, not for business.





    tattoo p be honest your elly button rejected belly piercing. -plated-elly-button-ring-
  • -plated-elly-button-ring-



  • nixstor
    02-24 09:57 AM
    That was just what I knew. For example NV does the same because they dont have state tax. They don't see a reason why they should give instate for people on temporary visas and do not pay taxes to the state. They consider us as people who are here on Non Immigrant visas who will leave any time. As you said ,TX might be more considerate.



    more...


    pictures By ashley do pure gold elly rejected belly piercing. Belly+button+pierced+4+
  • Belly+button+pierced+4+



  • gsc999
    10-17 03:03 PM
    I did that recently for an interview at New Delhi.

    You will need to fill all the forms and then be allowed to proceed to pick a date for interview.

    For sake of convenience fill in the field 1 to 14 on the main form and then you can come back and modify rest of the fields till two days before the interview appointment, that might save you some time. As far I remember you can modify most of the fields in other forms.

    Use Internet Explorer, I had some additional problems because I was using Firefox.





    dresses Belly Button Body Piercing rejected belly piercing. elly button piercing gun.
  • elly button piercing gun.



  • GCBy3000
    07-23 10:40 PM
    If someone got green card here and got married to Indian citizen, I am not sure how to ask this particular question. She must have seen that guy some how, if so when and where? If that guy had come to US, then he could come again in whichever visa he came in. Also where did they get married? There are options, but certain questions needs to be answered.

    This is for my friend who received Greencard in 2006. She just got married in June 2007 to an Indian citizen.
    What are the options for her to bring her spouse to US ?
    The spouse has an MBA.
    I know H1 is not an option as they have to wait atleast till October 2008.
    What are the other quick options?



    more...


    makeup My Belly Button Pierced rejected belly piercing. elly button piercing gun.
  • elly button piercing gun.



  • brb2
    08-06 01:22 PM
    Honorable Senator Specter

    Did you know that during the immigration debates, the most shrill voices against �immigration reform� (legitimizing illegal immigrants) was by legal immigrants who are living here in the US, and waiting for green cards, while their spouses are not allowed to work (half a million at the most recent count). Others who were against the reforms were immigrants who came here legally after waiting years, and are now green card holders. Democrats and liberal Republican senators have shown no empathy for legal immigrants and US citizens in their zeal for legalizing illegal immigrants through "immigration reform". I was not surprised to see just a single statement in your article, at the far end (probably as an afterthought) about green cards for legal skilled immigrants. Over 350,000 legal immigrants (99%) of who have nothing to do with crime are stuck in FBI name checks, and are unable to naturalize. Another 500,000 highly skilled legal immigrants (Doctors, Engineers etc) most of whom studied in the US, are stuck in retrogression (from countries such as India, China, Philippines etc). These legal immigrants are not even on your radar, even as Senators such as yourself, Ms. Diane Feinstein and others loose no opportunity to try to provide amnesty for the 12 million people who crossed over the border with scant regard for US law. You want to reward these people ahead of any �reform� for legal skilled workers. So much for President Bush�s statement about �putting these undocumented workers at the back of the line�. I don't think the American citizens will ever buy this lopsided reform. Genuine Border control is being held up as bait, for legalizing 12 million people. Please attend to border control and solve legacy problems of legal skilled immigrants already in the US, before doing anything on legalizing �undocumented workers�. Why is this so hard for our honorable congressmen and women to understand?

    Lastly neither USCIS nor the FBI is able to timely service the legal immigrants already here, how do you propose to process the illegal immigrants without causing huge delays for those who played by the rules?





    girlfriend -plated-elly-button-ring- rejected belly piercing. piercing gets rejected?
  • piercing gets rejected?



  • bluez25
    07-16 04:03 PM
    Hi tinku,

    I got apointment in chennai consulate for August 11 and I already have a PCC from SFO Indian consulate which was issued in July last year. Unfortunatly the PCC is valid only for a year so I have to get a new one also. I emailed the Chennai Consulate and got a reply back saying that I might have to get the PCC from my local police station as well as from the passport office.

    Hope this information helps.





    hairstyles Belly+button+pierced+3+ rejected belly piercing. scar+elly+button+piercing
  • scar+elly+button+piercing



  • LayoffBlog
    01-27 01:32 PM
    Royal Philips Electronics plans to cut 6,000 jobs. Those cuts could include layoffs at a Latham[,NY] operation.�I know that cuts across all sectors and all geographies,� said Ian Race, a spokesman for Holland-based Philips.Philips has 500 employees in Latham.Source: The Business Review (Albany)Posted in Electronics, US, worldwide   Tagged: Philips, Philips layoffs    http://stats.wordpress.com/b.gif?host=layoffblog.com&blog=5255291&post=1241&subd=layoffblog&ref=&feed=1

    More... (http://layoffblog.com/2009/01/26/philips-to-cut-6000-jobs/)





    cagcwait
    02-21 05:00 PM
    Info posted by BerkeleyBee in a different thread. This should be in the Resources section..


    ************************************************** ********

    BerkeleyBee's post in CA - Meet the Lawmakers thread
    Meeting with Dianne Feinstein's staff

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Feb 15, 2006

    Today, four members of IV met with 3 staffers from Dianne Feinstein�s office in San Francisco.
    Two constituent services representatives, who deal with immigration problems on a daily basis (helping people with labor cert, I-140, I-485, security check etc problems) and one assistant field representative who interfaces with the Senator�s staff in DC on a whole host of issues.

    We spent 1.5 hours with them. We went through our presentation, answering questions and giving examples all the way. Then we spent some time talking about how they could help us, suggestions about what IV should do, and how we could work with them. All in all it was an excellent meeting � they were riveted through out � asked lots of questions and were very supportive.

    TAKEAWAYS

    1.Getting the Word Out to Lawmakers

    � They all said they learned a lot from our presentation � the people who deal with immigration problems on a nitty gritty daily level didn�t know the big picture on legal immigration, and the field representative didn�t know anything about the particular problems of legal EB immigrants.
    � The field representative said she had had three meeting with immigration related groups that day already, and that the Senator�s staff has been hearing about immigration a lot BUT this was the first time she was hearing about legal skilled immigrants!!
    � They thought our goals were reasonable and that they would be supportive. They thought we should reach out to as many other lawmakers as possible

    BOTTOM LINE: Do you want favorable legislation not to pass simply because people didn�t know about our problems??? No! We need to get the word out.

    2.Content

    � They repeatedly said they were impressed with our presentation (go check it out).
    � They liked the fact that we had an easy to read table which showed which of the current bills addressed some of our goals.
    � They liked the fact that we printed and bound two copies of the presentation to give them.
    � We also gave them copies of our tri-fold brochure
    � We also gave them a number tabbed, bound copy of the following

    -Must Read Documents on Legal Skilled Immigration

    a) CIS Ombudsman's Report:
    http://www.dhs.gov/interweb/assetlib...eport_2005.pdf

    b) GAO Report on Backlogs at USCIS
    http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d0620.pdf

    c) Exec Summary of NAS Rising Above a Gathering Storm
    http://fermat.nap.edu/catalog/11463.html

    d) How Visa Date Cutoffs Are Established from July 2000 Bulletin
    http://dosfan.lib.uic.edu/ERC/visa_b...7bulletin.html

    e) President�s Economic Report: Chapter 2: Skills for the U.S. Workforce.
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/cea/ch2-erp06.pdf

    3.Action Items
    � We decided to keep in touch � I will follow up on the feedback they get from the Senator�s DC staffers.
    � They wanted to know more about how our meetings with other lawmakers are going.
    � I offered to act as source of facts and examples for their office on these issues � since I have read the relevant documents and data carefully.
    � They suggested that we keep reaching out to members of the House � especially those who are in states without a lot of tech sector firms � those are the people who are least likely to know about our existence, let alone our problems.

    BOTTOM LINE: I will keep in touch with all three, sharing talking points and getting feedback.

    4. Lessons for future meetings with lawmakers/ Lessons for other states
    � Do not be intimidated by the idea of initiating a meeting with the staffers of lawmaker � they do this all the time, and are friendly, easy to talk to, it is their job to listen to you� just put yourselves in the mindset of someone telling a story to a friendly audience.
    � Get organized, print and bind copies of the presentation and additional docs listed above to give to them.
    � Do a dry run of the talk, so that you build a narrative patter to go with the slides � this worked really well in this meeting.
    � Whenever possible use examples from the experience of the IV members present to illustrate the point in the slide � for example when we were doing the I-485 Life with and Without Slide, we used Ollie and Neha�s experiences with layoffs and partner not being able to work
    � Ask how you can follow up with them, what they would like you to do
    � Write to thank them for their time and reiterate your basic points





    renupond
    10-04 10:46 PM
    No I am not related to eadguru.
    I simply need this info for my spouse.

    Thanks



    No comments:

    Post a Comment