Sunday, June 12, 2011

quotes for respect

images Diversity Quotes: Variety is quotes for respect. respect quotes picture
  • respect quotes picture



  • soni7007
    09-15 12:13 PM
    I am glad that some of us are positive moving fwd with this idea. There are some other threads talking about other action items (write letters etc.). I think the first thing we need to do is to join hands and then decide a game plan. We need to concentrate the total energy at one point. What do you think?





    wallpaper respect quotes picture quotes for respect. quotes on respect. quotes; quotes. applefan69. Mar 28, 01:35 PM
  • quotes on respect. quotes; quotes. applefan69. Mar 28, 01:35 PM



  • DashingMax
    01-04 11:52 PM
    Already sent an email to my state Senators.

    "Indentured Servitude" seems to be the motto by the current administration. H1B's afterall are smart, educated, English-speaking, honest & tax-paying bunch. By delaying their Greencard, they can get the most out of these hardworking folks, for as long as they can.

    Worker Productivity is, afterall, an important gauge of US Economy.





    quotes for respect. quotes
  • quotes



  • rkgc
    11-17 11:33 AM
    I think I know what the company means, I have been in the position. My previous company went through lot of layoffs and they are still. But the point here is, they are strictly following the lawyers words, i.e. when a company layoffs and if they are planning to make your friend permanent i.e. start his green card process, then technically during layoffs if the skill-set matches they should offer your friends job to the supposed to be layed off people, now if the company went thru layoffs in the last 6 months, then they should reach the previously layed off people with matching skill-set and offer them the positoin. Basically the company is getting rid of some bad blood also during layoffs so they don't really want to offer them any positoin, so they would rather wait and start GC process for your friend 6 months from the last layoff. The above reply I got from my previous company lawyer (so don't quote me on this) is similar to what your friend got.

    Hope this helps...

    ~rk





    2011 quotes on respect. quotes; quotes. applefan69. Mar 28, 01:35 PM quotes for respect. quotes on respect. quotes
  • quotes on respect. quotes



  • nozerd
    09-05 11:36 AM
    I would like to discuss two issues

    1) Is there a reasonable chance for Democrats to take control of the House after Nov elections.

    2) What would that mean for skilled legal Immigrant community (aka will my GC come faster :))

    It looks like Americans are fed up with the war in Iraq and other issues. Especially here in TX there is one seat definitely going to Democrats ( Tom Delay's seat). Would a Democrat majority make passing SKIL a slam dunk ?



    more...


    quotes for respect. quotes on respect. the Nubia_group Morning cards are for personal use only
  • quotes on respect. the Nubia_group Morning cards are for personal use only



  • prioritydate
    03-27 09:58 PM
    It will not be a problem at all. I know a person who was without a job for 9 months during that time period and still got his green card, so I would assume that you are safe. You should be worried about this at all. This is just my opinion. The final outcome depends upon the person who is approving the case.





    quotes for respect. quotes on respect. quotes
  • quotes on respect. quotes



  • mugwump
    03-13 10:17 AM
    I apologize in advance if people think my post is inappropriate for this thread, but I couldn�t find the older thread I was looking for.

    I was wondering what happened with the discussion about the potential impacts of Canadian Immigration on US GC process. I had read before that UCSIC might consider it as an abandonment of the 485 application.

    I had applied for canadian immig as a back up and got a medical request form from Canadian Consul. I am planning to go ahead with it. Was hoping to find out if people have been landing in Canada in this post 485 filing world??

    Responses will be appreciated.



    more...


    quotes for respect. Friendship Quotes, Respect
  • Friendship Quotes, Respect



  • Dhundhun
    07-16 07:29 PM
    seee SFO website...they issue PCC is upto 45 days, I think...
    cgisf.org - even better call them

    Won't SFO charge $20. Isn't it more than Rs 800. Tinku01 knows from where to buy for Rs100 to Rs200.





    2010 quotes quotes for respect. Diversity Quotes: Variety is
  • Diversity Quotes: Variety is



  • greyhair
    02-01 07:57 PM
    This will give you a give idea about where things are going -
    U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (http://www.usdebtclock.org/)

    You could use these stats as guiding matrics when making investment decision.



    more...


    quotes for respect. quotes on respect. quotes
  • quotes on respect. quotes



  • ksairi
    08-17 02:06 PM
    Most folks here would have used a lens to double check their APplns before mailing it.

    If your friend wants to know ask him to join IV , why are you proxying for him > He shud be more worried than you. Pls talk to a professional lawyer on this situation, I am sure none of the folks here can advise on this,

    If you do not know - that is fine , you should not confirm that no body in this forum can answer that.

    Every body knows that lawer can advise, who ever browisng this forum they are browsing for the cause if any body know it they can answer right.

    My friend - infact he his my room mate got an appointment with attorney after two weeks , becuase of the rush until 17th August, even he can able to contact the attorney over the phone.

    He has requested me to post and search in the forums to get any possible answer before 17th so that he can re file . but the now that option is closed.

    He his very busy with few productions issues at the site and he can not browse few sites from his office- including this immigrationvoice. he is already a member of this forrm, I am just trying to help him.

    If you can not help your roomtae - how can you volunteer to unknown Immigration voice members.

    Please don't give this kind of suggestions- every body knows. we are here for the cause. If you don't know that is it queep quiet. try to do research try to help if you willing for the cause. Ok.





    hair quotes on respect. quotes quotes for respect. quotes on respect. (Quote )
  • quotes on respect. (Quote )



  • reachinus
    12-24 11:07 AM
    Nope - it does not legally bind you though it hurts your credibility.

    As per H1 rules he must have paid you all the months since you joined him. If he is not going to give you the pay stubs then it will be a problem for you when you apply for your GC. Ask him politely to pay what even he owes you and that too with paystubs. If he creates any problem then tell him that you are going to file a complaing with DOL and also since he will not give you the correct pay stubs that you will report to IRS and will use subsititute W2.

    Hope this helps.



    more...


    quotes for respect. quotes about respect
  • quotes about respect



  • kittu1991
    03-18 04:54 PM
    She can apply for EAD now and once she gets it she can apply for SSN.





    hot quotes on respect. the Nubia_group Morning cards are for personal use only quotes for respect. Quotes from the report:
  • Quotes from the report:



  • mhtanim
    01-30 01:52 AM
    Just today, I spoke to one of my freind, he is also from Bangladesh and his PD is sometime in 2006. He got his GC. So it could very well be true. If you want PM me and I can give you his phone number, you are his compatriot after all.

    If your friend is under EB2 category, then yes, his GC is no surpise. However, if PD is not current, I am not sure how someone's GC can be approved without calling it a USCIS' mistake.

    Comments from anybody with more knowledge on this will be highly appreciated.



    more...


    house quotes about respect. not exactly a quote,; not exactly a quote, quotes for respect. quotes on respect. inspired
  • quotes on respect. inspired



  • HOPE_GC_SOON
    07-16 11:47 AM
    I second this: NO Link of Wage Level to EB2. what all matters is Qualification and Job requirement. That's what I heard from my Paralegal.


    I agree. I am EB2 and my Prevailing_Wage_Level is Level II





    tattoo quotes on respect. quotes quotes for respect. quotes for respect. quotes for respect
  • quotes for respect. quotes for respect



  • MannyD
    10-03 02:32 PM
    I can't imagine why people do not want to give whatever I-94 they had collected between two trips out of US. NOt sure of the rules, but the common procedure is to surrender original I-94 AND the ones you got with each H1B. I haven't heard so far that I-94's not returned gained monetary value on ebay or people could use them for anything else. For me, I see surrendering all of them as one ( or some) more document(s) not to worry about.

    I feel returning more than one I94 carries its own risks. Who takes it from you? - The airline representative who simply rips off these and shoves it in a cardbox box. By some chance if the newer I94 is overlooked by anyone and a older I94 that also surrendered is entered in your immi records, I'm sure you'd rue that day! Yes, keeping a copy of that I94 is good, but why not prevent the issue at POS?

    Gurus, is there any requirement to surrender ALL I94s?



    more...


    pictures Friendship Quotes, Respect quotes for respect. quotes on respect. (Vain no respect shirt - quotes about earning respecting
  • quotes on respect. (Vain no respect shirt - quotes about earning respecting



  • Soltan
    05-05 06:46 PM
    I think there's some nuance to this. You don't lose your PD if the company revokes your I-140, but you do lose your PD if USCIS revokes your I-140 due to fraud.

    Hey guys, digging up a little old topic but I have a question regarding the same.

    I was with my previous company for 4 years and had my i140 approved. Then I had to transfer to a different company due to most in humane behavior by them. They never gave me a copy of the i140 with repeated requests.

    But I do have the receipt and receipt number and I can check online that it is approved. So next time when the time is right for 485 etc, can I just use the old i140 receipt and print out of the approval (from uscis site)? Will the receipt and the approval print out work to PORT my PD?

    Please please reply.





    dresses Quotes from the report: quotes for respect. quotes on respect.
  • quotes on respect.



  • Nole2007
    10-02 03:45 PM
    I got the recipt notices in mail. When I check the status online i get "validation error" message. Dont understand why the system is not pulling my application details for 485, EAD and AP. Mine is NSC and recipt notice starts with LIN:mad:



    more...


    makeup quotes on respect. quotes quotes for respect. quotes about respect. not exactly a quote,; not exactly a quote,
  • quotes about respect. not exactly a quote,; not exactly a quote,



  • snowcatcher
    05-22 08:12 AM
    This is the actual study that was referred to in this article. It seems like they just posted it? It's timing is perfect. Looks like we are going to be lucky. Let's hope so.

    http://www.nfap.com/researchactivities/studies/NFAPStudyLegalImmigrantsWaitingForever052206.pdf





    girlfriend quotes for respect. quotes for respect quotes for respect. quotes about kindness and respect. quotes on respect. quotes on
  • quotes about kindness and respect. quotes on respect. quotes on



  • GlobalCitizen
    07-26 09:05 AM
    Hello everyone,
    I got to know about this website recently and I wish I had known it earlier.


    Anyway, I need advice/conformation


    I got married recently outside the US. However, I did not come back with my wife b/c of a couple of reasons. And I cannot bring her here in the next 3 weeks. (My H1B is getting renewed...)

    The company's lawyer is advising me not file for I-485 and wait till I become current again and apply with my wife then. (I am EB3 and my PD is March 2005)

    After reading this web and others, if I go ahead and apply now the following are the choices that I have later. Please confirm if I am right or wrong

    1. Get every document ready for my wife at all times and apply for I-485 immediately after I become current. As long as they receive her I-485 before they approve mine, she is going to be fine. She will be fine even if they receive her I-485 a day before they approve mine.

    2. If my I-485 gets approved before my wife�s I-485 get there, under section 245(k), she has 180 days to send in her I-485 as long as PD is current. And there is no penalty and no other problem with this. She can stay in the country and wait for her I-485 to approve.

    3. If I though that it was a grave mistake to apply for my I-485, I can withdraw it before it gets approved and reapply later with my wife�s when I become current again. No problem with this other than paying the fees again.

    4. My wife and change her H4 to F1 any time she wants to as long as she goes to school full time. She could be on F1 and apply for I-485 when I become current (I feel uneasy on this one).

    Please, let me know if what I listed above is right. These are the only choices that I have ready about. If there are more choices please, let me know that too. I have to make a decision by the end of tomorrow. Thank you all!





    hairstyles quotes about respect quotes for respect. quotes about kindness and respect. with kindness and respect.
  • quotes about kindness and respect. with kindness and respect.



  • devamanohar
    08-15 05:00 AM
    Is it necessary to file second time with I-140 reciept?
    What is the fee?
    Do you have new form I-485 and I-765 (EAD)?





    gccube
    04-11 03:15 PM
    I did add all the dates available with me to my profile but it doesn't apprear on the tracker. That made me think that there could be a separate option for this.

    Thanks for the reply.





    mhathi
    02-18 04:01 PM
    Thanks Lasantha and prinve.
    Now how and where do I check LUD?

    go to USCIS cases status page and create an online profile. Then you can add any immigration cases by case number to your protfolio. Once you do that, you can see the Last Updated date everytime you login. Everytime you get status change on your case, the LUD will change. But sometimes, LUD will change without any visible change on your status (known as "soft LUD").

    Soft LUD can happen due to routine processing of your case (for example, they update results on FBI namecheck, fingerprint, etc.) or could be generated completely randomly due to general system updates. So LUDs should be taken with a grain of salt.

    Hopefully that is a complete glossary of everything LUD.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment