
uma001
05-24 09:10 AM
I am also on same boat. My employer is doing initial process for filing labour. I am not sure he knows about this merit based points system. Do you want me to tell him to wait because of this new law in process or continue filing for PERM.My employer is american company.
wallpaper quotes about parents love.

shukla77
07-23 10:22 AM
I have the same problem with my father's passport and I could not fill DS156. Let me know if there is any solution to this issue.
go_gc_way
05-25 10:37 PM
My sincere , Thanks for your support & help provided to IV.
YOU ARE GREAT.
YOU ARE GREAT.
2011 quotes on parents love. love
bkn96
02-18 11:06 AM
Did you work during this period?
Yes, I worked during that time using EAD as I dont have H1b. My Lawyer said I can work as EAD was not revoked. I work for myself (self employment) through my own company.
Again I didn't get refund of MTR money... that is good news if we get our $585 fee back..
Yes, I worked during that time using EAD as I dont have H1b. My Lawyer said I can work as EAD was not revoked. I work for myself (self employment) through my own company.
Again I didn't get refund of MTR money... that is good news if we get our $585 fee back..
more...
vamsi_poondla
01-18 02:39 PM
All the best....Floridans....hope you will write the letters this weekend without fail..We need to do this simple thing to show our strength.

eb3retro
04-01 09:12 AM
Thanks all for your help and great inputs. IV has helped me a lot.
I wish you all the best ...
TKs, GG
Congrats greenguru. enjoy. i am still waiting to see one eb3 485 approval atleast and am yet to see one atleast for the past 2-3 years..even PD back to 2001. i didnt see a single approval in eb3 category for india.
I wish you all the best ...
TKs, GG
Congrats greenguru. enjoy. i am still waiting to see one eb3 485 approval atleast and am yet to see one atleast for the past 2-3 years..even PD back to 2001. i didnt see a single approval in eb3 category for india.
more...

pmat
03-14 03:50 PM
She doesn't need a transit visa. My mother-in-law came last week through Munich. She had a 10-yr multiple entry US visa stamped and didn't need any German transit visa.
2010 Quotes About Parents Love.
gopalkrishan
08-03 04:58 PM
Dear Registered OP,
I guess you have accidentally choose IV to post your issue,
the key word search "Frustation" on google might have drove you here,
not your mistake! try this website (http://www.atkins.com/Homepage.aspx) :D
Hi Sanju,
I do realize that IV is a focused forum .. but I thought that since all the members here are stressed with GC process, backlogs and continued frustrations of PD, I would just try to provide them with a moment of smile .. So there was no mistake in my posting on IV ..
More over I posted it under "Interesting Topics" so that I do not hamper any mainstream discussions :) If even this is unacceptable then I will redact my post with due apologies ..
Regards,
Gopal Krishan
I guess you have accidentally choose IV to post your issue,
the key word search "Frustation" on google might have drove you here,
not your mistake! try this website (http://www.atkins.com/Homepage.aspx) :D
Hi Sanju,
I do realize that IV is a focused forum .. but I thought that since all the members here are stressed with GC process, backlogs and continued frustrations of PD, I would just try to provide them with a moment of smile .. So there was no mistake in my posting on IV ..
More over I posted it under "Interesting Topics" so that I do not hamper any mainstream discussions :) If even this is unacceptable then I will redact my post with due apologies ..
Regards,
Gopal Krishan
more...
a_yaja
03-15 12:07 PM
This topic seems to be gray for H1B holders. What is allowed and what is not.
* What about cases where people submit content to magazines and are paid a small amount (if published)? It is kind of funny to tell them - "you know I won't accept your $200 bucks because I am on H1B and cannot accept anything else".
Accepting $200 for an article in the above scenario should be OK. However, if you are going to make a career out of it (writting articles for the sole purpose of generating income) - they you have crossed the line for "passive income" definition. Similarly, selling stuff on auction sites is OK as long as you are diposing off your stuff. But if you are going to go around your neighbourhood looking for stuff that you can sell on auction sites, then again you have crossed the line.
All said and done, this is definitely a grey area for people who do this often - for example, who decides the number of aricles that you can write before the hobby turns into profession:D ?
* What about cases where people submit content to magazines and are paid a small amount (if published)? It is kind of funny to tell them - "you know I won't accept your $200 bucks because I am on H1B and cannot accept anything else".
Accepting $200 for an article in the above scenario should be OK. However, if you are going to make a career out of it (writting articles for the sole purpose of generating income) - they you have crossed the line for "passive income" definition. Similarly, selling stuff on auction sites is OK as long as you are diposing off your stuff. But if you are going to go around your neighbourhood looking for stuff that you can sell on auction sites, then again you have crossed the line.
All said and done, this is definitely a grey area for people who do this often - for example, who decides the number of aricles that you can write before the hobby turns into profession:D ?
hair quotes about parents love.
randallemery
06-28 10:36 PM
National media will be there. This will get publicity.
more...
leo_loco
10-14 11:24 AM
All:
My parents are going to visit USA first time. Does anyone of you suggest Medical Insurance information ? I am not sure which company I should choose for visitor Medical Insurance.
My parents are going to visit USA first time. Does anyone of you suggest Medical Insurance information ? I am not sure which company I should choose for visitor Medical Insurance.
hot love quotes for parents

Libra
08-03 12:36 PM
Apology accepted and now i ask you to contribute for DC rally.....will you do that?
Even am not a pro, i joined IV just couple of months back, but i never opened a thread for simple questions. I am not bashing you here....i am trying to educate you on this.....when we have something to ask we should look for appropriate thread and then post it there.
I got my checks cashed on aug 1st, but i didn't opened a thread to tell everyone that, but i have seen people whoever got receipt they opened a new thread.
Libra-
I apologize for upsetting you- I am not a pro at this just joined yesterday- can you give me a break? Next time I will send you a note to see where you think I should post....
Even am not a pro, i joined IV just couple of months back, but i never opened a thread for simple questions. I am not bashing you here....i am trying to educate you on this.....when we have something to ask we should look for appropriate thread and then post it there.
I got my checks cashed on aug 1st, but i didn't opened a thread to tell everyone that, but i have seen people whoever got receipt they opened a new thread.
Libra-
I apologize for upsetting you- I am not a pro at this just joined yesterday- can you give me a break? Next time I will send you a note to see where you think I should post....
more...
house quotes on parents. love quotes
diptam
06-05 05:18 PM
I dont know if other Folks have seen the same thing. My renewal EAD application has reached Texas (TSC) today June 5th around noon by USPS Express Mail but the status says
Status: Notice Left
We attempted to deliver your item at 11:16 AM on June 5, 2008 in MESQUITE, TX 75185 and a notice was left. A second delivery attempt will be made. If unsuccessful, we will hold it for five business days and then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.
The address where i sent is
USCIS
Texas Service Center
P.O. Box 851041
Mesquite, TX 75185-1041
Any clue what may be going on - this is another round of fun :confused:
Status: Notice Left
We attempted to deliver your item at 11:16 AM on June 5, 2008 in MESQUITE, TX 75185 and a notice was left. A second delivery attempt will be made. If unsuccessful, we will hold it for five business days and then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.
The address where i sent is
USCIS
Texas Service Center
P.O. Box 851041
Mesquite, TX 75185-1041
Any clue what may be going on - this is another round of fun :confused:
tattoo Quotes About Parents Love.
LostInGCProcess
09-01 08:25 PM
Folks,
I had filed my I-485 in Oct 2008 (EB2-I, PD of May 2006) and moved in March 2009. I changed my address online and have a confirmation number for it. However, I don't think I have received a confirmation in the mail from USCIS.
I am trying to find out how to confirm if USCIS has my current address correctly on file. I tried to call in today and was told there is no way for them to confirm that on phone. The lady I spoke with took the updated address again -- saying she will refile for change of address and gave me a service ID that I could apparently use to get an infopass appointment 45 days from now.
Is there anything else I should/could do? Appreciate any input.
Thanks.
Oh man!!!! Why are you so worried? As long as you did the right thing thats all it matters. Since you also have a confirmation number, why worry?
You are freaking out UNNECESSARILY.
This reminds ne of the hindi saying " aa bail mujhe maar"
Literal translation: Hey bull, come and hit me.
:D:D:D:D:D
I had filed my I-485 in Oct 2008 (EB2-I, PD of May 2006) and moved in March 2009. I changed my address online and have a confirmation number for it. However, I don't think I have received a confirmation in the mail from USCIS.
I am trying to find out how to confirm if USCIS has my current address correctly on file. I tried to call in today and was told there is no way for them to confirm that on phone. The lady I spoke with took the updated address again -- saying she will refile for change of address and gave me a service ID that I could apparently use to get an infopass appointment 45 days from now.
Is there anything else I should/could do? Appreciate any input.
Thanks.
Oh man!!!! Why are you so worried? As long as you did the right thing thats all it matters. Since you also have a confirmation number, why worry?
You are freaking out UNNECESSARILY.
This reminds ne of the hindi saying " aa bail mujhe maar"
Literal translation: Hey bull, come and hit me.
:D:D:D:D:D
more...
pictures love quotes for parents. love
mhtanim
01-30 01:52 AM
Just today, I spoke to one of my freind, he is also from Bangladesh and his PD is sometime in 2006. He got his GC. So it could very well be true. If you want PM me and I can give you his phone number, you are his compatriot after all.
If your friend is under EB2 category, then yes, his GC is no surpise. However, if PD is not current, I am not sure how someone's GC can be approved without calling it a USCIS' mistake.
Comments from anybody with more knowledge on this will be highly appreciated.
If your friend is under EB2 category, then yes, his GC is no surpise. However, if PD is not current, I am not sure how someone's GC can be approved without calling it a USCIS' mistake.
Comments from anybody with more knowledge on this will be highly appreciated.
dresses quotes on parents love. quotes

pd_recapturing
09-26 04:13 PM
Hi, I received the RNs of my wife and me (485,765 and 131) by calling the USCIS today. Online status check shows the receipt date of 09/24. I dont see my checks cashed yet. How much time it takes to get the check cashed ?
more...
makeup love quotes for parents.

xbohdpukc
08-26 08:58 PM
im really concerned about getting a GC more than using my MBA. Im already a Director of Software Development for my company so there no more career change that i need !
then just sit tight and wait. and keep your money from those crooked "educators"
then just sit tight and wait. and keep your money from those crooked "educators"
girlfriend quotes about parents love.
redds777
09-20 08:47 PM
Hi
I would suggest you to go with employer B and get the EVL from them and sunbit to USCIS.
if possible delay H1B filing from employer C if you can
I also strogly suggest you to talk to an experienced attorney who has experience with AC21 like Murthy , khanna etc.. and respond to the RFE .
Hope this helps
Redds
Someone please help...I have a limited time to respond to this and would be great to hear from someone who received similar RFE and responded.
I would suggest you to go with employer B and get the EVL from them and sunbit to USCIS.
if possible delay H1B filing from employer C if you can
I also strogly suggest you to talk to an experienced attorney who has experience with AC21 like Murthy , khanna etc.. and respond to the RFE .
Hope this helps
Redds
Someone please help...I have a limited time to respond to this and would be great to hear from someone who received similar RFE and responded.
hairstyles quotes about parents love. Love Quotes and Sayings; Love Quotes For Parents.
eb3retro
04-12 10:16 PM
Do we really need to attach a copy of the front page of the passport for AP renewal, wouldn't a copy of the DL be sufficient enough?
schandra
11-24 04:50 PM
Same here too
Stuck in EB3 though - I-140 Denied in Aug 2008 and filed an Appeal.
And to make it worse, no time left in H1 either, as I have been here since 2001.
Is there any alternative to this?
As in, can we apply for another I-140 while the appeal is still going on?
I seached in the AAO decisions website and the signs are not very encouraging. attached link has Jul 30 2009 decision in regards to 3 yr bachelor with diploma. I am seeing a lot of these.
http://www.uscis.gov/err/B6%20-%20Skilled%20Workers,%20Professionals,%20and%20Oth er%20Workers/Decisions_Issued_in_2009/Jul302009_07B6203.pdf
Is there nothing we can do to tackle this situation?
I would REALLY appreciate if you anyone can provide more info or share their experiences, provide an opinion, ANYTHING.
Thanks
Subbu
Stuck in EB3 though - I-140 Denied in Aug 2008 and filed an Appeal.
And to make it worse, no time left in H1 either, as I have been here since 2001.
Is there any alternative to this?
As in, can we apply for another I-140 while the appeal is still going on?
I seached in the AAO decisions website and the signs are not very encouraging. attached link has Jul 30 2009 decision in regards to 3 yr bachelor with diploma. I am seeing a lot of these.
http://www.uscis.gov/err/B6%20-%20Skilled%20Workers,%20Professionals,%20and%20Oth er%20Workers/Decisions_Issued_in_2009/Jul302009_07B6203.pdf
Is there nothing we can do to tackle this situation?
I would REALLY appreciate if you anyone can provide more info or share their experiences, provide an opinion, ANYTHING.
Thanks
Subbu
gcdreamer05
03-09 05:56 PM
Nice dream but come to reality, dont even dream of GC till year 2019...... (if it goes in current pace).
No comments:
Post a Comment