Wednesday, June 15, 2011

pink and white zebra cake

images Zebra Print 08 pink and white zebra cake. pictures Hot pink zebra cake
  • pictures Hot pink zebra cake



  • natrajs
    06-06 03:42 PM
    After long wait of 4.7 years ( i know it may not sound too long as some of the others), I finally got the card production ordered email yesterday. I was mostly a silent reader on IV but have contributed to IV few times since I started visiting since last year. I wish good luck for everybody waiting out there.

    Congrats and Best Wishes





    wallpaper pictures Hot pink zebra cake pink and white zebra cake. pink and white zebra cake.
  • pink and white zebra cake.



  • PHANI_TAVVALA
    05-15 11:21 AM
    Now why do you think that a Harvard Graduate will stay with $120K salary for 15 years .Don't you think that in 15 years he will make much more compare to the average job?I know couple of my friends from MIT sloan are making $200K just after 3 years of graduation.

    Read my friend read! "Assuming a Harvard M.B.A graduate on a average make $120k out-of-school if would take 15 years for him to break-even even with all the increments and bonuses.". Do everyone who graduate from MIT Sloan make $200k after 3 years of graduation? Think about it. What do you think average salary of a ISB graduates is when you were hearing students getting offers of Rs. 1 crore? It was only 15Lacs.





    pink and white zebra cake. pink and white zebra cake.
  • pink and white zebra cake.



  • minimalist
    04-03 09:59 PM
    tens of people who come out and attack them on why they need money all the time. But they still go ahead and do it. The reason being for every 10 who ridicule the idea, there are 20 who support it.
    I really admire the perseverance the core shows in moving forward.

    If everything seems to be tied to donations, this is because everything needs money. You know ,keeping up this website needs money. Lobbying needs a lot of money. The other day, some one pulled the info from a public website and said 500,000$ have been already spent on lobbying. I am sure more than 90% is probably contributed y less than 5% of the members. I am not one of those 5% even remotely.

    Ignore teli and Sanju. You donot need their express approval to move forward. You know why they pick on you ? Because tyou just come and expect to be welcomed as heroes for any idea you have. You need to earn those stripes, then people will follow you.
    Tak one Idea. Do something with it. YOu may not get a positive result in the end , but your effort will be appreciated and people will be more receptive to your next idea.

    o.k. ..I will first tell the issues which are preventing me from doing what you say.
    whenever we/I come with ideas - some members come up with posts to attack and kill the idea. ( teli and sanju ..).

    everything seems to be tied to donations ..but do people even think before parting with their money ?(it is their money and there is a saying for such attitude). some say donate for lobbying ... how much does that cost ? how much is needed ? no info is provided.
    say we are raising 10K every month and say lobbying requires 500 K ...5 - 8 years will go just to reach that amount (by that time, some will say lobbying needs more money ) !!!





    2011 pink and white zebra cake. pink and white zebra cake. pink and white zebra cake.
  • pink and white zebra cake.



  • sanjeev_2004
    11-21 11:12 AM
    --
    I think there are more than 6500 people here who are suffering from this disease then, about time we find a cure for it?

    I am also among these 6500 people who are suffering but I still some time realize that its just a bad thing and should not be there in my mind. I know that its best country to live and best country to earn money and return to india but these are only excuses of remain sick. Sickness is sickness and being great, getting peace of mind, being honest is some thing else. Now dont comment me saying you thing you are great.



    more...


    pink and white zebra cake. Pink Zebra Stripes
  • Pink Zebra Stripes



  • ramus
    07-06 03:38 PM
    bump..





    pink and white zebra cake. pink and white zebra cake.
  • pink and white zebra cake.



  • Springflower
    10-25 11:32 AM
    PD is March 2004 / EB3 India / I 140 Approved / 485 Pending



    more...


    pink and white zebra cake. Pink Zebra Cake
  • Pink Zebra Cake



  • MDix
    03-11 10:59 AM
    The problem with this guy is he has got his GC and now he doesn't want anybody to have it. Basically he enjoys when people are having of pain. That's the reason he doesn't want any progress in PD's. Dude, if you don't like if people are talking about positve things such as "PD becomes Current" then my humble request to you is just stay-out of any converstations.


    See here this guy is also saying the same thing what my lawyer has predicted.
    http://immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?p=28881#post28881



    >> Once they (USCIS) reached last quarter then they(DOS) will make EB2-I/C current and distribute those spill-over visas across EB.

    Thanks MDix.

    You have no idea. Have a good day, sir!

    ______________________
    US citizen of Indian origin





    2010 pink and white zebra cake. pink and white zebra cake. Zebra Print 08
  • Zebra Print 08



  • yagw
    09-17 05:00 PM
    [ sorry if not relevant to the OP.]

    http://www.businessweek.com/technology/content/sep2008/tc20080915_270731.htm?campaign_id=yhoo

    The study shows the U.S. still leads the world in the "human capital" category, which measures the number of students attending universities, a country's capacity to train scientists and engineers, and employment in the tech sector as a percentage of the overall workforce. Here too, though, the U.S. lead is threatened. While students from other countries still flock to U.S. universities to get their MBAs and PhDs, tight immigration policies are causing more of those students to go home after graduation. "Our own education system is not producing the innovators we need," Estrin says. "And we're not opening our doors to the best people, and our immigration policy is such that we have been making it harder for them to stay, and so they are going home and innovating elsewhere."



    more...


    pink and white zebra cake. pink and white zebra cake.
  • pink and white zebra cake.



  • GCOP
    10-15 01:36 PM
    We can send PM to pappu or Administrator2

    How do we discuss with core team? ItIsNotFunny or GCOP are you chapter or something?





    hair pink and white zebra cake. pink and white zebra cake. pink and white zebra cake.
  • pink and white zebra cake.



  • amsgc
    07-04 08:04 PM
    Legal,

    The 700K number is from the Ombudsman's report. He speculated that if the VB was made current, the there would be that many people eligible to apply in the two to three months.



    more...


    pink and white zebra cake. hot Pink and Black Zebra Cake
  • hot Pink and Black Zebra Cake



  • qesehmk
    02-08 08:24 PM
    Frankly I think that this lawyer is just posting provocative material to make himself popular. He has made many predictions and number of "useful" analysis in the past, most of which were found to be untrue. I used to read his posts until recently I figured out that the analysis was unreliable. This is just my opinion.

    I am tempted to think the same way ... although I am not sure.

    By the way .... I don't understand the difference between unused and wasted. If I am not wrong, waste happens when a) visa number is issued and is never used in a fiscal year. b) visa numbers are available but USCIS isn't able to produce enough demand.





    hot Pink Zebra Stripes pink and white zebra cake. pink and white zebra cake.
  • pink and white zebra cake.



  • JunRN
    05-28 07:45 PM
    I was checked by immigration authorities when i was comming from San diego to Los Angeles. Near the check post there were signs to go slow for imigration checks. One border patrol car came besides me and waved his hand to pull towards the curb. I changed my lanes and also helped the border patrol to change his lanes towards the shoulder. He got down from his car and asked me what is my status I told H1B. I showed him my ID card and told him to check my status through my ID card. He returned my ID card and let me go. (I don't know why they let me go maybe my name is spanish and my last name is british)
    Just wondering what would the immigration authorities do if they catch a illegal. There are millions of illegals in Los Angeles and they also had rallies almost every year in downtown Los Angeles.
    I am not going to carry my immigration document if i am within US. I never have carried during the last 7 years. At the most they would escort me to my residence which is okay for me.

    J thomas

    I passed that CBP checkpoint twice when I went to San Diego and twice, I wasn't inspected. Both times, I have no immigration documents with me but my CA Driver's License.

    May I ask, do you happen to have out of state licence plate?



    more...


    house pink and white zebra cake. pink and white zebra cake. Pink, black white pink and white zebra cake. pink and white zebra cake.
  • pink and white zebra cake.



  • kumarc123
    03-12 02:08 PM
    You are accusing IV for cheating before saying IV is a great platform. Can't you make up your mind. You sound more like that Congressman Massa from NY. I am no Glenn beck so now don't start to tickle me.

    No one is accusing IV

    All we are looking for is some questions, and asking IV to hold something more tangible which attract more members for a cause. A lot of people are loosing faith, to be honest, I lost mine in IV, as I did my contributions pertaining to letters, faxes and other stuff.

    However I have not don't any monetary contribution, and the reason is, I want to see some more transparency. I was not a July filer and I have urged IV and Pappu several times to hold something, a rally or some time type of event that attracts attention. But somehow IV does not initiate any attempts.

    I want to ask you this, taking the current situations in to consideration, new rules against H1b, more rigidness towards immigrants, why has this organization not initiated something after summer of 2007.

    I am sorry, I am not going to buy the notion, we met USCIS and informed them Jack & Jill, in that case where are the results, efficiency is measured by results and not by attempts.

    Come back to IV in 2 weeks, and see it for yourself, if this organization attempts to do something or just ignore the posts.


    Being a non profit organization, as IV, it runs on people and their involvement. How can organization sustain growth or even stability at this point in time, when no attempts are made to attract new members.


    There will be some who will disagree with me, critique me and call me names. But I believe I expressed myself clearly and have not questioned any one's integrity, however I have questioned the efficiency of applied attempts in the past by IV. There are a lot like me, who wants to do something for the cause, bu we need the organization to act like one, and bring in more more transparency to its attempts.

    Thank you





    tattoo pink and white zebra cake. pink and white zebra cake. black white and pink zebra 6th
  • black white and pink zebra 6th



  • Norristown
    09-11 08:41 AM
    I am a great admirer of IV, because it is the only organization really working for legal immigrants.
    Yesterday we are all watching TV,internet for Senate voting on HR5882. Nothing happened.
    We are depending on other websites , to know about bill markup. All threads are filling up with all kind of guessing and speculation.
    Don't we have any channel (lobbyists) to know whether it is marked up or not?



    more...


    pictures Pink Zebra Cake pink and white zebra cake. Pink Zebra cake
  • Pink Zebra cake



  • brad_sk2
    03-09 02:41 PM
    If your kids were born in the US then maybe they will be able to file for you by then and that will be definitely faster than EB-3. :D

    Hehe..nice one...and so true as well:(





    dresses pink and white zebra cake. pink and white zebra cake. Zebra Print and Hot Pink Cake:
  • Zebra Print and Hot Pink Cake:



  • dhesha
    03-20 11:54 AM
    http://www.dhs.gov/ximgtn/programs/editorial_0497.shtm

    Can we all file a combined group problem here?



    more...


    makeup pink and white zebra cake. pink and white zebra cake. pink and white zebra cake. pink and white zebra cake. Pink, black white
  • pink and white zebra cake. pink and white zebra cake. Pink, black white



  • vaishalikumar
    08-16 02:18 PM
    It Is Too Bad For Eb 3 , Why This Injustice With Eb 3 ?





    girlfriend black white and pink zebra 6th pink and white zebra cake. pink and white zebra cake.
  • pink and white zebra cake.



  • nagio
    02-19 12:50 PM
    Hi,

    Can the donating air miles be international like korean, air india etc?

    Thanks,
    Naga





    hairstyles hot Pink and Black Zebra Cake pink and white zebra cake. I love creating zebra cakes.
  • I love creating zebra cakes.



  • GreenCard4US
    07-16 09:12 PM
    Someone mentioned that IV has the same web fax facility. Can someone tell us how to use this facility. I registered with the numbersusa site and used their own fax to send out our message. I used the first name, last name and address form fields to put in our message like, "Bunch of Lies", "H1 pay all taxes", Numbersusa is spreading false information". Lets beat them at their own game by sending faxes ourselves and also using their fax service to spread our message. If its a good idea, please register on their site and send out faxes with our message.





    nareshg
    04-20 06:47 PM
    Hi,

    Is there something you need to show for entry at the event ?
    Sorry if it is a dumb question.. .I just joined today..

    - Naresh





    praveen123
    08-29 04:06 PM
    [quote=sweet_jungle]

    What's wrong in getting trained as a fresher, and what's wrong in a consulting company trying to increase there business.

    How is it different from companies like TCS, Wipro, Satyam, Polaris etc that do a lot of campus recruiting, provide intensive training and place the candidates on projects and eventually coming here.

    To let you know, there are more then 200K masters students coming every year to USA to pursue advanced degrees.

    -the116
    There is nothing wrong if you get trained as a fresher and get into consulting but i don't think its not the same way TCS, WIPRO, Satyam and Infosys etc..is doing. Those companies take you as fresher and they train u very well and you get the freedom of learning. Its like team learning.You need not to worry to say that you are a fresher. They also pay very less salary charging less billing with clients compared to the open market. But being a fresher in USA , getting trained , getting into a project , all these are individual hardwork and ofcourse more money.Once you are on client side you may not have much support as Satyam, TCS, WIPRO guys has. you can not say that u r a fresher and client expectation would be more since they pay high billing .



    No comments:

    Post a Comment