pappu
12-12 12:26 PM
Prashanthi was there on chat for 30 min and as no one turned up to ask questions she left. She will be available for chat every Thursday at 9.30 PM EST.
You may want to remind people in the day about the chat. Once it happens regularly, people will remember.
You may want to remind people in the day about the chat. Once it happens regularly, people will remember.
wallpaper stars like Demi Lovato,
Lasantha
02-18 12:07 PM
I don't think you are missing anything. I don't think the congress will pass a bill to recapture EB visas out of the blue like that. It will take lots of effort from the pro-immigrant community and will face a great deal of opposition like it did in the past from the anti lobby. It won't be handed to us in a plate just like that.
Haven't heard of recapturing H1 visas. With high demand for H1s I doubt if there will be any unused visas to be recaptured. Even if there are any then can the congress recapture them? Even if they did why would they recapture unused EB visas along with unused H1 visas? . Am I missing something here?..
Haven't heard of recapturing H1 visas. With high demand for H1s I doubt if there will be any unused visas to be recaptured. Even if there are any then can the congress recapture them? Even if they did why would they recapture unused EB visas along with unused H1 visas? . Am I missing something here?..
centaur
02-23 09:52 AM
It's not easy to get a J-1 waiver, but with recent changes in the rule, by the time you finish your residency it will be easier. Its easy to get waiver in family practice or psychiatry. Its harder for Internal Medicine/pediatrics/Surgery and fellowships (except Geriatrics)
1) You can get a J-1 visa, but your husbands 140 has nothing to do with this. However, on the positive side, if by the time you complete your residency and donot have a J-1 waiver job and your husband is still maintaining his H-1B or has a GC, you can stay in the US and look for job, but not work. So it gives you more time to find waiver job.
From personal experience, it would be better to go home for two years, while your husband stays here and then you come back as GC and start your practice. But thats for later.
2) You cannot file 485 for your self till waiver is done if you take J-1. If you can wait for a couple of years for the GC (likely soon after retrogression is resolved) and then start residency, then you probably could just start on GC. But its a hard decision, as you dont know if you will get residency after this time or retrogression will resolve soon.
Its frustrating I understand.
Good luck
My husband is working on H-1 B and his I -140 is approved and I am on H-4 visa. I am trying to get in US medical residency and most likely I will get J-1 visa
I have following questions -
1) Do I qualify for non-immigrant, J-1 visa considering my husband's I-140 approval? Would his I-140 approval not have my name associated to it ?
2) Once I accept J-1 visa, would I be able to file I-485 when my husband's PD will be current?
3) If I decide to quit residency after few months/year to file, would I be able to convert my J-1 visa to H-4 visa again?
4) After converting H-4 visa would I be able to file I-485 once my husband's date is current?
5) How difficult or easy is to get J-1 wavier
Thanks in advance for your replied
1) You can get a J-1 visa, but your husbands 140 has nothing to do with this. However, on the positive side, if by the time you complete your residency and donot have a J-1 waiver job and your husband is still maintaining his H-1B or has a GC, you can stay in the US and look for job, but not work. So it gives you more time to find waiver job.
From personal experience, it would be better to go home for two years, while your husband stays here and then you come back as GC and start your practice. But thats for later.
2) You cannot file 485 for your self till waiver is done if you take J-1. If you can wait for a couple of years for the GC (likely soon after retrogression is resolved) and then start residency, then you probably could just start on GC. But its a hard decision, as you dont know if you will get residency after this time or retrogression will resolve soon.
Its frustrating I understand.
Good luck
My husband is working on H-1 B and his I -140 is approved and I am on H-4 visa. I am trying to get in US medical residency and most likely I will get J-1 visa
I have following questions -
1) Do I qualify for non-immigrant, J-1 visa considering my husband's I-140 approval? Would his I-140 approval not have my name associated to it ?
2) Once I accept J-1 visa, would I be able to file I-485 when my husband's PD will be current?
3) If I decide to quit residency after few months/year to file, would I be able to convert my J-1 visa to H-4 visa again?
4) After converting H-4 visa would I be able to file I-485 once my husband's date is current?
5) How difficult or easy is to get J-1 wavier
Thanks in advance for your replied
2011 selena gomez and demi lovato
bsbawa10
06-11 08:23 PM
Sorry, for this dump question, but is Fp done very year until you get your gc ?
more...

jvordar
04-07 07:40 PM
thnx CADude... did you had to provide job description used in your labor or your last H1? if not then did the new employer used their own description?

akred
04-15 11:33 AM
It's illegal to work without authorization from DHS. Penalty if detected is deportation from the US.
Better consult a lawyer and not rely on opinion from an open forum in this case.
Better consult a lawyer and not rely on opinion from an open forum in this case.
more...
GCBy3000
07-17 03:35 PM
Congratulations. You are very very lucky looking at the big UUUUUUUU for EB2 from next month.
2010 demi lovato on arney and
ras
02-21 04:31 PM
but not all the details have been asked except for the ability to pay and 2007 tax returns.
more...
pa_arora
06-25 01:35 PM
Apply with current passport copy. Also attach the receipt of Renewal of Passport.
Don't wait for July to pass.
And for Affidavits, my attorney wants copies not the originals.
Good Luck
Don't wait for July to pass.
And for Affidavits, my attorney wants copies not the originals.
Good Luck
hair tattoo y Demi Lovato selena
mallickarjunreddy
05-19 07:29 AM
I fear a backlash as by now ewr would have made my company to be marked for secondary scrutiny. this is how the story unfolded
CBP --who is your manager
XYZ -- Mr ABC who is based in atlanta ..
CBP. hmmm.. can i have his phone #
CBP calls Mr ABC .. we r deporting XYZ hs papaers r not in order ..
no call back # nothing ..
meanwhile XYZ is asked to sign papers ..
I know we can refuse but those people r so intimidating and I guess if you dont sign ICE agents come in and tell you that it could take months to send you back
so poor xyz has no option but to sign and get a stamp on his passport that he is being deported
Councilor access is a myth and so is trying to call and talk to the CBP officers
and this is not a small body shop .. it has atleast 500 people working on various projects across US and those people were not on bench
i can field any questions ...
CBP --who is your manager
XYZ -- Mr ABC who is based in atlanta ..
CBP. hmmm.. can i have his phone #
CBP calls Mr ABC .. we r deporting XYZ hs papaers r not in order ..
no call back # nothing ..
meanwhile XYZ is asked to sign papers ..
I know we can refuse but those people r so intimidating and I guess if you dont sign ICE agents come in and tell you that it could take months to send you back
so poor xyz has no option but to sign and get a stamp on his passport that he is being deported
Councilor access is a myth and so is trying to call and talk to the CBP officers
and this is not a small body shop .. it has atleast 500 people working on various projects across US and those people were not on bench
i can field any questions ...
more...
jonty_11
06-28 12:22 PM
What is IV core plan now that CIR is dead, are we going to pursue our agendas separately from the CIR now..?
hot selena gomez demi lovato on
sam_hoosier
06-20 04:44 PM
Gurus
Please advice on the usage of A number
I came here as student and OPT before, the OPT had a A number
In my approved I-140 i had a A number, both the numbers are different
While filing the forms for 485/EAD/AP and I-693 ( medical report ) i saw a field for A number
Which number must i put in the field
Regards
You would have this number only once your 485 is approved, so just leave it blank for now.
Please advice on the usage of A number
I came here as student and OPT before, the OPT had a A number
In my approved I-140 i had a A number, both the numbers are different
While filing the forms for 485/EAD/AP and I-693 ( medical report ) i saw a field for A number
Which number must i put in the field
Regards
You would have this number only once your 485 is approved, so just leave it blank for now.
more...
house selena gomez and demi lovato

vin13
03-09 05:18 PM
Hi,
Me and My friend developed a product, which is ready to launch. The product is very good and two fortune 500companies are willing to implement the product and back us up.
Now my problem is I am on H1B working fulltime with a company and also have an EAD. At this moment I cannot leave my fulltime job. My question is , if I can be a partner with my friend in the new company we are forming( My friend is a US citizen), also will I be able to get paid ( as the developement of the product drained my pocket, this was the hope and I think we are close to reap the hardwork) . Also my wife is also on EAD , can she be the partner? Will there be any issue if I can do that.
Please help!!
As a H1-B employee, if you are a partner to the company, you can take profits. but you cannot take salary as a employee. For example, you could be a 50% partner for profits. But your friend(US Citizen) can be the working partner who actually signs all the checks and contracts etc.
Best would be to make your wife who is on EAD to be the partner. She can be an employee and a partner. More flexibility. I do not see any issue.
Me and My friend developed a product, which is ready to launch. The product is very good and two fortune 500companies are willing to implement the product and back us up.
Now my problem is I am on H1B working fulltime with a company and also have an EAD. At this moment I cannot leave my fulltime job. My question is , if I can be a partner with my friend in the new company we are forming( My friend is a US citizen), also will I be able to get paid ( as the developement of the product drained my pocket, this was the hope and I think we are close to reap the hardwork) . Also my wife is also on EAD , can she be the partner? Will there be any issue if I can do that.
Please help!!
As a H1-B employee, if you are a partner to the company, you can take profits. but you cannot take salary as a employee. For example, you could be a 50% partner for profits. But your friend(US Citizen) can be the working partner who actually signs all the checks and contracts etc.
Best would be to make your wife who is on EAD to be the partner. She can be an employee and a partner. More flexibility. I do not see any issue.
tattoo selena gomez barney character.
sumansk
07-12 02:08 PM
:D who knows those guests are guests of 'SPIES'..no offense to anyone ....If you are not , please register...:D
more...
pictures DEMI LOVATO ON BARNEY
amoldc
10-30 04:20 PM
Me & my wife both got our reciept dates one month back, but not for my daughter .Which number should I call to check on the status of my daughter's application ?
Please call
1-800-375-5283 options 1-2-2-6-2-2-1.
Dial the extensions in sequence with a gap of 2 seconds...
Good Luck !!
Please call
1-800-375-5283 options 1-2-2-6-2-2-1.
Dial the extensions in sequence with a gap of 2 seconds...
Good Luck !!
dresses girlfriend was selena gomez on
EndlessWait
01-17 12:51 PM
what's happening these days..they are so slow..they take almost an year to process. By the time you get ur H1, you've to file the next..and so on on..
:mad:
:mad:
more...
makeup DEMI LOVATO ON BARNEY
hopefulgc
11-09 09:05 PM
The first & the biggest thing that stops us from accomplishing anything is if we think it is possible.
Would you have been here if you thought that you could never pursue your dreams in America?
I love the jokes on this thread... but we are missing the point.
Also, I think we should invite Munnabhai too ... he would totally be able to connect with Michelle O.
Good one, but no Mr. Hopeful, thats not going to be that easy.
Its quite possible you cannot meet any of them that easily in next few weeks or months. But we can keep writing to many, papers, etc.. Write even Bill Clinton who strong supports the government and others too. and in change.gov-->Agenda-->Immigration to write to BArrack.
Would you have been here if you thought that you could never pursue your dreams in America?
I love the jokes on this thread... but we are missing the point.
Also, I think we should invite Munnabhai too ... he would totally be able to connect with Michelle O.
Good one, but no Mr. Hopeful, thats not going to be that easy.
Its quite possible you cannot meet any of them that easily in next few weeks or months. But we can keep writing to many, papers, etc.. Write even Bill Clinton who strong supports the government and others too. and in change.gov-->Agenda-->Immigration to write to BArrack.
girlfriend pm selena gomez lovatoown
.jpg)
jungalee43
01-11 03:27 PM
Nice to know and good luck to all of you. Hope it helps.
hairstyles Photobucket | selena gomez and
ImmiLosers
09-30 03:24 PM
How did you guys find out your Name Check Status. Do we have to call USCIS to check for this or is there any other way to confirm this.
thanks,
Infopass is one way (only if you are lucky)
thanks,
Infopass is one way (only if you are lucky)
supu
12-05 08:14 AM
Vishwak,
Thanks for the quick reply. For your answer to Question2.. my employer and some suggests not to file Ac21. just for the record sake i would send them a note that i would come back to the sponsoring company.
Do you think it is an option not to file Ac21 and still manage ? or will there be any issues for not filing ? any way i have to go back to the sponsor when its time...
If u dont file CA21 , just make sure , u dont leave and re-enter usa.
U may expect trouble at the airport.
Thanks for the quick reply. For your answer to Question2.. my employer and some suggests not to file Ac21. just for the record sake i would send them a note that i would come back to the sponsoring company.
Do you think it is an option not to file Ac21 and still manage ? or will there be any issues for not filing ? any way i have to go back to the sponsor when its time...
If u dont file CA21 , just make sure , u dont leave and re-enter usa.
U may expect trouble at the airport.
GCKaMaara
12-03 02:19 PM
Good news obviously but I would not jump on it. 2 reasons - we need to make sure they don't keep this practice & second, I don't trust the source of information 100% based on past information.
I support ItIsNotFunny, PD_Recapturing, NK2006..... for their efforts on AC21 issue.
This in from Ron Gotcher website....I guess they are reading our letters.....
Good news concerning AOS denials based on I-140 revocations
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
__________________
I support ItIsNotFunny, PD_Recapturing, NK2006..... for their efforts on AC21 issue.
This in from Ron Gotcher website....I guess they are reading our letters.....
Good news concerning AOS denials based on I-140 revocations
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
__________________
No comments:
Post a Comment