Tuesday, June 21, 2011

pictures of 400ex

images Honda TRX400EX 400EX TRX300EX pictures of 400ex. Honda TRX450R and 400EX.
  • Honda TRX450R and 400EX.



  • nosightofgc
    01-19 07:29 AM
    Very interesting. When we applied for 485/EAD/AP, our lawyer specifically asked for color passport copies of the first few pages. I went ahead and made copies of all pages. Am I in trouble?

    Color photocopy of passport, immigration documents, currency notes, etc. (a list of 8-10 items) are totally illegal in USA. You may face legal consequences. I have color copiers both photo and laser. User manual clearly states that.

    I am not sure why B/W copy could be illegal. Most of univerisities recommend students to keep a photocopy of immigration documents safely. See these sites
    http://www.beloit.edu/~oie/int_students/f-1_maintain_status.html.
    http://www.isso.cornell.edu/immigration/f1/f1.php
    http://www.beloit.edu/~oie/int_students/f-1_maintain_status.html
    http://iso.truman.edu/index.php?type=current&id=f1

    These photocopies are supposed to be kept safely and seperately from originals and supposed be used for requesting replacement while originals are lost. These photocopies are not supposed to be shown to anybody else otherwise. Trying showing photocopies to govt. officials such as police, dmv, immigration officers, etc. - there will be questions on this. But when requesting replacement of a lost I20 or a lost passport by providing a photocopy of original, question related to photocopy (B/W) will not be asked.





    wallpaper Honda TRX450R and 400EX. pictures of 400ex. Honda 400EX
  • Honda 400EX



  • immique
    07-13 02:03 AM
    the date is July 8th 2008 and NOT 2007 as you mentioned. July 8th 2008 is when USCIS submitted the list to the State Department regarding the demand for visa numbers. please do not confuse this with July visa bulletin developments of last year.

    This part is self-explanatory. It seems that USCIS made a list of all the applicants to Jul 08, 2007 by setting PD to Jun 01, 2006.

    Documentarily Qualified might possibly imply:
    .. Medically OK
    .. FP and Name Check OK
    .. Everything in application is consistent (e.g. DOB, Name, Kids, Spouse)
    .. Requires No RFE
    .. Requires no interview
    .. Just requires GC (Visa) Number

    My 2 cents input





    pictures of 400ex. year Honda 400EX and 400X.
  • year Honda 400EX and 400X.



  • ajju
    02-20 03:51 PM
    I'd posted elsewhere about my Feb 13, 2008 conversation with the DOS official who sets cutoff dates:


    Thats great news.. once pre Dec 2003 is cleared.. 2004 will have some hope.. though not so fast...





    2011 Honda 400EX pictures of 400ex. 07 Honda 400ex 06 Honda 350
  • 07 Honda 400ex 06 Honda 350



  • feedfront
    11-03 02:34 AM
    In my kids case after one week we got approval notice. In general it takes two / three days.

    You replied to old his qs. He already has got green card.



    more...


    pictures of 400ex. 2001 HONDA 400EX (HARTFORD
  • 2001 HONDA 400EX (HARTFORD



  • Rajeev
    12-14 01:59 PM
    I am from Park Ridge NJ. I will join the conference today.





    pictures of 400ex. racing honda 400ex lots of
  • racing honda 400ex lots of



  • chanduv23
    03-07 06:23 AM
    From what I understand, Rajiv and Sheela are highly experienced and know AC21 in detail. They have seen successful AC21 cases and thats the reason they are pretty confident.

    It is always safe to keep all paperwork intact and updating USCIS during job change but there is also possibility that it increases burden if you keep changing multiple jobs.

    A good way of invoking AC21 is
    (1) Have the Attorney prepare the letter template - Attorney will make sure the letter is right.
    (2) have it signed from your employer - this should not be a problem - I have noticed that employers have issues with h1b visa because they require extensive paperwork and money, but signing a letter must not be an issue.

    A lot of employers are not aware of AC21/EAD and may get worried. But there is absolutely no issue. All you do is to educate them. So many people have started using EAD and changing jobs and slowly eployers will understand this concept.



    more...


    pictures of 400ex. of the 400ex im getting
  • of the 400ex im getting



  • InTheMoment
    05-26 07:13 PM
    Actually entire state of NH is within 100 miles of Canada and the coast.

    I feel the 100 mile rule is very reasonable and Border Patrol has every right to conduct random searches, question or detain whoever they suspect is breaking the law. Since it is clear that they could do that in this area, it is absolutely no burden for me to carry my papers when traveling here. At least it is easy when I know where the enforcement will be tighter. Harassment... absolutely not! I would so encourage something similar in my own country :)

    I myself was once stopped on a cold December night in 2003 in VT on I-91 by the border patrol and all 4 occupants in the car were questioned about citizenship. We showed our I-94's. We felt good that there is someone is actually doing the enforcement of immigration laws.


    Found this when I googled. Borderpatrol seems to have the authority to do whatever they did within 100 miles off any international border. It falls under 8 CFR 287.1. Entire state of NH is within 100 miles of Canada.


    http://www.usborderpatrol.com/Border_Patrol608_2.htm





    2010 year Honda 400EX and 400X. pictures of 400ex. Honda TRX400EX 400EX TRX300EX
  • Honda TRX400EX 400EX TRX300EX



  • Legal
    07-20 10:38 PM
    I'm having less and less faith in the claims made by members that USCIS is inefficient and clueless. ok, they have been and continue to be in many areas:):). However, they have a game plan this time. In retrospect, we know they had a game plan in June 07 also.

    There are several unknown variables (repeatedly and extensively discussed here)which make accurate prediction impossible for us. However, USCIS has the numbers of RIPE CASES. And they moved the dates based on the availability of remaining GC numbers for this fiscal AND the ripe cases.

    They could have moved it to just Dec 2005, instead they moved it all the way to June 2006.

    Best\ optimistic scenario- Most EB-2-I cases upto June 2006 will be adjudicated before Oct 1st.

    Conservative scenario-Upto at least Dec 2005 PD all cases will be adjudicated , and a few CP cases into early 2006 will be adjudicated. With spillovers happening in each quarter, the PD should continue to move.



    more...


    pictures of 400ex. 2002 400EX and 1997 300EX
  • 2002 400EX and 1997 300EX



  • nc14
    09-10 03:28 PM
    This sucks man. Another reccess to delibrate on HR6020 and they will be back at 5:00 for a vote.

    Who knows if we will ever get a chance to day or not. GURU's please give your opinions.

    ............................................
    $470 till date


    Someone please confirm...





    hair 07 Honda 400ex 06 Honda 350 pictures of 400ex. 400EX
  • 400EX



  • bindas74
    02-21 12:29 PM
    if u can keep thd same PD whenu change from eB3 to eB2..you should do it immediately!

    Hi,

    Can someone please tell if we can port to EB2 from EB3 even after using AC21 and statred working on EAD??

    -THanks



    more...


    pictures of 400ex. 1999 Honda Sportrax 400Ex
  • 1999 Honda Sportrax 400Ex



  • ksvreg
    04-09 11:32 AM
    That is the reason I mentioned before that we have to give heads up to employer's HR department about these scenarios and let them come up with correct wording for POEs questions. This could be new virus breakout and we need to find a cure or prevent it someway tactically until the strategy in place. Not sure I make much sense here. In a nutshell, we need to contact our HR and request them to anwer (HR has to answer like this: It is possible to hire citizen but can not be done immediately. Its a process and takes a while to do that and no guarantee that citizen can be found. Until that time business will be impacted badly.) POE officer in case if there are any such questions. Generic answer from HR misleads and misued at POE.





    hot 2001 HONDA 400EX (HARTFORD pictures of 400ex. 2003 Honda Sportrax 400EX
  • 2003 Honda Sportrax 400EX



  • ps57002
    09-19 03:44 PM
    For next rally...slogan

    Legal vs Illegal Immigration
    Do YOU know the difference?

    or

    Legal vs. Illegal Immigration
    Know the difference...


    This is to prompt people's curiosity that there is a difference in the two and to have them educate themselves. Otherwise as said, all "immigration" to most people means "illegal immigration".



    more...


    house Yellow 400ex (Pictures.. pictures of 400ex. Honda 400EX Outlaw Swingarms
  • Honda 400EX Outlaw Swingarms



  • voldemar
    06-20 06:06 PM
    1) Is it ok if I file EAD & AP separately from I-485?
    Or should i wait till I-485 approval is received and then file EAD & AP.
    When you get 485 approval you will not need EAD or AP :D
    It's OK to file for EAD and AP yourself, I did it 4 times but you need I-485 receipt notice and I-140 receipt and then approval notice to do that. So if you are wiling to wait till your lawyer get notices (it could be months for those who are filing in July) and your employer and lawyer will provide you a copy of all notices - it's fine to file yourself.





    tattoo racing honda 400ex lots of pictures of 400ex. Honda Sportrax 400ex 2001
  • Honda Sportrax 400ex 2001



  • Openarms
    02-06 02:12 PM
    love your idea which could fly in congress.... no increase in Visa quota.... just remove country quota..demand and supply.. I do not think there is a need for $1000 fees for backlog reduction.. I believe we are already paid/paying for them in EAD renewals, I-485 applications with new fee structure.
    send the details for conference.

    I have a conference call set up for Sunday evening, for those who may be interested in putting some efforts, but are still not convinced enough, can join the conference, hear what I have to say, than you can decide if you want to go ahead or not...
    PM me for conference details...



    more...


    pictures of the 400ex im getting pictures of 400ex. 9124384263636 03 400ex tons of
  • 9124384263636 03 400ex tons of



  • jayleno
    07-28 06:24 PM
    Please let me know how to close this thread?

    Wonderful realization. Here is a comment accompanied with red dot for me for my post earlier:

    "why..what is wrong with the thread?"...I wonder what is wrong with this thread.





    dresses 2003 Honda Sportrax 400EX pictures of 400ex. The 400EX and Z400 corner
  • The 400EX and Z400 corner



  • sugaur
    08-21 11:01 PM
    Have the chubby guy u take care of contact the local congressman/senator/newspaper and tell them a sob story about how no one will take care of him except you and maybe you will get lucky.
    One thing you can do, when you are deported, take the porky along. Less expense for the US health care.:D



    more...


    makeup 2002 400EX and 1997 300EX pictures of 400ex. Yellow 400ex (Pictures..
  • Yellow 400ex (Pictures..



  • jonty_11
    12-13 04:06 PM
    ALso, if u worked for a Client get the Client to write u a letter on Client Letter head stating u workind through Consulting COmpany ABC





    girlfriend Honda Sportrax 400ex 2001 pictures of 400ex. Skid Plate Honda TRX 400EX
  • Skid Plate Honda TRX 400EX



  • meridiani.planum
    03-13 11:48 AM
    I believe you can get an interim EAD from local USCIS office once the application has been pending for 3 months...

    not any more. Local offices stopped issuing interim EADs a year or two ago.
    Now-a-days if your renewel does not complete on time (ie. you dont get new
    EAD card in hand, on time) you need to stop working as soon as old one expires.





    hairstyles 1999 Honda Sportrax 400Ex pictures of 400ex. 400ex.jpg
  • 400ex.jpg



  • pappu
    12-26 08:37 AM
    Good idea.it would help if members can also list such sites and forums on the thread so that everyone can go and post. I like the idea of 'Waiting for your Green Card ? Read this .. Free Immigration Consultation!!! (no strings)' as the headline. People get attracted to such headlines.

    I did a quick google search for 'desi forums' and found several http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=desi+forums&btnG=Google+Search

    I am sure there must be several for other nationalities and several local sites like http://kcdesi.com/ all over the web.

    it will only require a contribution of 15 minutes of your time to help in this effort.





    haifromsk@yahoo.com
    02-21 02:28 PM
    bump





    kumarc123
    03-12 11:48 AM
    I was been a donor in the past. But since then I noticed all this and have written several emails to IV asking them to convert IV access to paid donors only otherwise freeloaders like you are eating my lunch.


    Dude you have only 27 posts

    You have no information listed

    For all the reasons, you could be bull shitter over here,


    before pointing fingers take a look in the mirror.


    This guys a classic



    No comments:

    Post a Comment