Sunday, June 26, 2011

Pastore: "My agent is in contact with Barça"

A few days ago he was revealing that Thiago Silva had been in contact with the club to join the team of Pep Guardiola, now is the Italian Javier Pastore, who also openly acknowledges he has spoken with Barca.





Speaking to 'Fox Sports' collected Sunday by the Italian press, the Palermo player says his agent, Marcelo Simonian, is in contact "with Barça and with another team." "He will do what is best for me," the young player of 21 years, which also closes the door to the possibility of staying in Palermo. "Here I am good, I like the city," he says.



Remember Pastore, the feeling of `Calcium Does this season, could also be in the orbit of Real Madrid, as a few days ago said Maurizio Zamparini, Palermo president. "I only directly called me a big club, others have called his agent. It is a mystery that is a play that like AC Milan, Inter, Juventus, Manchester City, Chelsea, Real Madrid and Barcelona. It is a siege, "said Zamparini



No comments:

Post a Comment