Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Ocean Escape Awards (Mid-Year Recap)

Wind Surf is the sixth ship awarded top honors for 2011!
Photo Credit: http://www.prowsedge.com/cruise-articles-reviews-caribbean-windstar-cruises-2.html 
Wow, 2011 is cruising by! Here we are in June, meaning we are half way finished with "The Year of Luxury!" I made it my goal to highlight more of the luxury cruising scene this year, with a few exceptions, and I I hope you all have been enjoying the posts thus far (I promise to bring more of the luxury cruising world closer to you as the year progresses). It's truly been a great year to cruise! We've been dazzled by a new Dream, found a some high-energy and "froggy" Magic, witnessed a Silhouette be floated out to sea, and learned what a true Marina should look like (mentioning only a few of the new ships gracing the seven seas)!

Just in case you've forgotten The Ocean Escape's monthly award winners, I have got you covered--here is your mid-year recap:


Month
Cruise Ship Award Winner
Cruise Line Award Winner
January 2011
Costa Luminosa
(Costa Cruises)
Oceania Cruises
February 2011
Norwegian Jade 
(Norwegian Cruise Line)
Windstar Cruises
March 2011
Sapphire Princess
(Princess Cruises)
Regent Seven Sea Cruises
April 2011
Crystal Serenity 
(Crystal Cruises)
The Yachts of Seabourn
May 2011
Queen Mary 2
(Cunard Line)
Silversea Cruises
June 2011
Wind Surf
(Windstar Cruises)
Crystal Cruises

Be sure to take a second look at the cruise ships and lines listed above--they are the best of the the best on the high seas! What are you waiting for? Your ship awaits, Bon Voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment