Friday, June 17, 2011

new lebron james shoes 2011

images Nike Air Max VII Lebron James new lebron james shoes 2011. lebron james shoes 2011.
  • lebron james shoes 2011.



  • rustum
    08-21 12:03 AM
    Hi,
    My company filed EAD for me and my wife along with 485 recently. I am on L1 and My wife is on L2. Is is possible to file one more EAD on L2 status. Looks like, we can get EAD on L2 faster than EAD with 485. My company attorney is suggesting me not to file one more EAD because one with 485 is pending with USCIS. Is it ok to file one more with L2? how long it will take to get EAD on 485 and EAD on L2.





    wallpaper lebron james shoes 2011. new lebron james shoes 2011. new lebron james shoes 2011.
  • new lebron james shoes 2011.



  • god_bless_you
    12-13 11:46 AM
    I think you should write an e-mail to the core team to get their attention on this idea.

    Do you think no one from core team reading this thread??





    new lebron james shoes 2011. 2011-new-style-jordan-13-and-
  • 2011-new-style-jordan-13-and-



  • delax
    07-13 11:39 AM
    I am not saying my lawyer is any better, all these lawyers are nothing but blood suckers just like the employers. I'm just disgusted that people can stoop so low. The objective might be the same, but the intentions are far from it. I hope you understand that my friend and stop being a PR rep for murthy or any lawyer. :)


    You have the option to leave the country if you think all employers and lawyers are blood suckers - I cannot comment on anybodys intention - I dont think you and me know the complete facts to pass a value judgement and that includes your comment about me being a PR for murthy or any lawyer. I enjoy a healthy debate on issues not on people and you seem to completely miss that from my postings.:)





    2011 new lebron james shoes 2011. new lebron james shoes 2011. “The new LeBron VII takes my
  • “The new LeBron VII takes my



  • 12samanta
    07-02 03:56 PM
    Guys, Do not waste time in debating on the forum. If someone creates the petition then i will support and atleast send it to all my friends asking them to sign the petition. Lets do it.



    more...


    new lebron james shoes 2011. new lebron james shoes 2010.
  • new lebron james shoes 2010.



  • uma001
    10-01 10:04 AM
    Although they promise a lot of things on paper, we generally skip reading the fine print. Fine print generally would include this clause (language will be a bit different)...

    Same thing in company's point of view, if they invest in endless lawyer fees, filing fees, humongous paperwork and easily these days GC process take 5-35 years and during/after this time, What is the guarantee that you will still stick with the company - after all this investment of time & money? Companies need visible & predictable ROIs.

    It is the age of cost cutting. If you don't like it, just quit it & start a company on your own and show them how to run it by sponsoring GCs left & right.
    f your skills are in high demand, they will make you the king. If supply is high for your skills, they will go for someone cheaper..

    Green card processing costs only $12000 max..Its not a big deal for such big companies.They just dont want to do the favor.
    getting green card itself takes min 10 years. so you r going to stick on to this company until that time. is that not a gaurantee. working for 10 years with same company.
    you know y consulting companies file green card immediately. they do that becos the employee will stay with the company for a while.American companies do not realize this.
    one of my friend came back to compny as a consultant. now they are paying two times more than what they were oaying him as full time employee. is that not an expense to the company...why they r paying him that much now , instead they should have filed his green card.





    new lebron james shoes 2011. new style
  • new style



  • HawaldarNaik
    12-10 01:46 PM
    I expect things to be more transparent from February onwards (note month of Feb), that is because i beleive that the new leadership will ensure that there is a transparency in the whole process rather than a lottery like approach to the dates.
    Also i beleive the whole GC process will be more professional giving folks like us much much more respect than what the current approach is doing....



    more...


    new lebron james shoes 2011. 2011 New Style Jordan 13 and
  • 2011 New Style Jordan 13 and



  • snathan
    02-12 02:21 PM
    hold on guys!!! i was the one who started this thread because i was not sure if ron was right or not but i guess seeing desi3933 comments that he is right and ron may not have the proof to justify this time.

    it is good if we can get some proof of uscis wasting/not using visa but untill then please dont blame each other..

    I feel the arguments desi3933 is giving.... makes most of the sense as compared to the last reply by ron which was like a general response instead of showing root cause of 13k visa lost.

    peace V

    Most of the time, Ron never gives any proof for his statements. Its only a fantasy or fiction.





    2010 2011-new-style-jordan-13-and- new lebron james shoes 2011. Nike Air Max VII Lebron James
  • Nike Air Max VII Lebron James



  • abhijitp
    07-25 12:43 PM
    I think its arguable. The 6 months clock is defined by law. After that even if they issue an RFE on the old employer, assumption is ofcourse that your with a new employer, you can send the new employer's offer letter / AC21 invoked. so it shouldn't be an issue. USCIS can ask about the offer letter from the old employer as intial evidence, so have it available and send it later + new employment letter.
    Thanks everyone for replying.
    Good point, it is worthwhile pursuing the matter and getting the EVL as initial evidence. All I ask for is transparency, so if they tell me to sign a bond for this purpose, I am happier than if they beat around the bush and evade the issue!



    more...


    new lebron james shoes 2011. Lebron James in Think Pink
  • Lebron James in Think Pink



  • thirdworldman
    02-23 03:04 PM
    I haven't forgotten, but I haven't had time either. I'm going away for the weekend and won't be able to work on it until after Monday.





    hair “The new LeBron VII takes my new lebron james shoes 2011. lebron shoes 2011. about
  • lebron shoes 2011. about



  • saatiish
    07-13 10:04 AM
    Dude! Just follow the upstream thread and you will find a .PDF document from finalgc
    you seem to be right - the doc does say that ! - you made my day - MORE SOUP FOR YOU !



    more...


    new lebron james shoes 2011. Lebron James Shoes 2011 - Page
  • Lebron James Shoes 2011 - Page



  • gc_on_demand
    11-17 10:44 AM
    I think Senate is already there for lameduck,,,

    Come one folks from california.. We can do it..





    hot new lebron james shoes 2010. new lebron james shoes 2011. This “playoff” designated shoe
  • This “playoff” designated shoe



  • Rajeev
    01-31 04:28 PM
    This is what I have come up with so far. Please everyone, feel free to modify this:

    Have you been following at the snails pace movement of the priority dates? If not, here are some reminders
    EB3 moved 2 weeks in 10 months!
    EB2 hardly moved in 10 months!

    If this is the rate at which things move, you will get your Green Card in anywhere from 5 to 15 years based on your priority dates.

    Do you know how this affects you?
    � Frustration of sticking to the same employer and no career growth.
    � Children not being able to get state benefits.
    � Spouses unable to work.
    � The feeling of unsettlement.
    � Above all, tons of mental stress.

    Do you want be in this mess for ever. I am sure you don�t. We deserve better.

    We all have to fight together to fix this broken immigration system and achieve IV�s goals to
    � Remove retrogression
    � Remove backlogs in labor certification
    � Remove backlogs in I-140 and I-485 processing
    � Revise the way visa quotas for highly skilled workers are determined

    Register FREE to become a member today!
    www.immigrationvoice.org

    Excellent job Varsha. I would like to modify one line.

    Children not being able to get scholarships, cannot work or get state tuition benefits instead of 'Children not being able to get state benefits.'



    more...


    house Nike lebron james 8 V2 new lebron james shoes 2011. 2011 New Style Jordan 13 and
  • 2011 New Style Jordan 13 and



  • bazuka6
    11-21 11:02 PM
    That's probably the path most people with (EB3 2003 onwards/EB2 2004 onwards) will take from now on. The only hurdle is there is no clarity about the law regarding H1B extensions granted on an approved I-140. Most people have run out of H1B and will have to change jobs on the extensions. I hope USCIS issues a clear guidance on this issue. Also you might not have to let go of the priority date if your company is kind enough.

    There is clear guidance in that H1-B petitioner seeking extension does not have to be the same employer that had filed (and approved) the I-140. Once you have an approved 140, anyone can extend your H1 for 3 years





    tattoo new style new lebron james shoes 2011. pink lebron james shoes 2011.
  • pink lebron james shoes 2011.



  • pj1
    03-24 12:11 PM
    Hi,

    I am on an L1B visa which is valid till 2013.I want to know different options available if i wish to get an H1B visa.

    Thanks



    more...


    pictures 2011 New Style Jordan 13 and new lebron james shoes 2011. Brand: Jordan Condition:new
  • Brand: Jordan Condition:new



  • ckichannagari
    06-10 08:44 PM
    sent the message ..
    I will be asking 6 more friends to do the same.





    dresses This “playoff” designated shoe new lebron james shoes 2011. nike-lebron-james-six-witness-
  • nike-lebron-james-six-witness-



  • SEP03NY
    07-24 01:33 PM
    we have to demand for allowing to file for EAD and Advance payrol.

    Thanks



    more...


    makeup Lebron James in Think Pink new lebron james shoes 2011. Nike lebron james 8 V2
  • Nike lebron james 8 V2



  • alex99
    04-11 10:26 AM
    bump...





    girlfriend pink lebron james shoes 2011. new lebron james shoes 2011. jordan, shoes. $78.00
  • jordan, shoes. $78.00



  • anurakt
    12-27 10:55 AM
    it would be useful to all if people who have traveled could let us know their experience transiting through different airports, also we should compile a detailed list of the airports that have some transit visa requirements.

    Austria
    Airport transit implies staying within the airport for not more than 24 hours, without crossing the immigration. This applies to those passengers also who may be required to stay in the aircraft during the transit time.

    US Passport Holders: Not required
    Indian Passport Holders: Not Required

    For more information on VISA / transit VISA requirements, please visit the official website of Austrian consulate/embassy.
    http://www.aussenministerium.at/view.php3?f_id=5308&LNG=en&version=text

    Address / Contact numbers in USA
    Austrian Consulate General
    31 East 69th Street
    New York, NY 10021
    Tel: +1 (212) 737 6400
    Fax:+1 (212) 585 1992
    E-mail: info@austria-ny.org
    Public hours: Mo - Fr 9:00 am - 12:00 noon

    Kuwait

    US Passport Holders: Not required
    Indian Passport Holders: Not required
    For more information on VISA / transit VISA requirements, please contact the Kuwait Consulate/Embassy near you.

    Address / Contact numbers in USA
    Kuwait Information Office
    2600 Virginia Ave, NW, Suite 404
    Washington, D.C. 20037
    Phone: 202-338-0211
    Fax: 202-338-0957
    Email:questions@kuwait-info.org


    Netherlands

    US Passport Holders: Not required
    Indian Passport Holders: Not required

    Address / Contact numbers in US
    There are 58 offices across spread across different states in USA. To check the address, contact numbers, email address, working hours, etc., please click the below given URL. http://www.netherlands-embassy.org/location.asp

    UK

    US Passport Holders: Not required
    Indian Passport Holders: Required*

    *Exemptions

    YOU ARE EXEMPT IF::

    You are travelling FROM the US with a valid US visa and a valid airline ticket for travel via the United Kingdom to another country; or
    You are travelling TO the US from another country and hold a valid airline ticket for travel via the United Kingdom and a valid US visa; or
    You last entered the US with a valid US visa which has now expired but you hold a valid airline ticket for travel via the United Kingdom to another country and you are intending to transit the United Kingdom within 6 months of your last date of entry to the US; or
    You have a valid US I - 551 Permanent Residence Card (Green Card) issued on or after 21 April 1998 (but see Note 1 and 2 below); or
    You have a valid US Immigrant Visa packet (form 155A / 155B); or
    You have an expired I - 551 Permanent Residence Card (issued on or after 21 April 1998) and a valid I-797 letter issued by the Bureau of Citizenship authorising its extension (but see Note 1 and 2 below); or
    You have a valid Canadian Permanent Residence Card issued on or after 28 June 2002; or
    You have a valid common format Category D visa issued by EU/EEA member states; or
    You have a valid common format EU residence permit issued under Council Regulation (EC) No 1030/2002;
    You hold a diplomatic or a service passport issued by the People's Republic of China; or
    You hold a diplomatic or an official passport issued by the government of India; or
    You hold a diplomatic or an official passport issued by the government of Vietnam.

    Note :
    Holding an I-512 Parole letter or an I-797C (Notice of Action) instead of a valid US visa; or a Transportation Letter instead of a valid US Permanent Resident Card issued on or after 21 April 1998 does NOT qualify you for exemption from the DAT visa requirement.
    Holding a valid travel document with an ADIT stamp - worded "PROCESSED FOR I-551. TEMPORARY EVIDENCE OF LAWFUL ADMISSION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE VALID UNTIL ......EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZED" - does NOT qualify you for exemption from the DAT visa requirement.
    Whether holders of non-national (including refugee travel documents) require a DATV depends on their nationality and whether they qualify for one of the exemptions listed above. So, for instance, the holder of a non-national travel document (eg. a refugee travel document) who is a national or a citizen of one of the countries listed on the DATV list (eg. Afghanistan) will require a direct airside transit visa if they are travelling to the UK to transit onto a third country.


    There are separate exemptions for holders of Australian, Canadian and New Zealand visas. Please click here for details.

    For more information on VISA / transit VISA requirements, please visit the official website of UK consulate/embassy.

    http://www.britainusa.com/visas/other_show.asp?SarticleType=25&Other_ID=313

    This information has been prepared with utmost care; we cannot accept any responsibility for inaccuracies contained herein.

    Address / Contact numbers in USA
    There are many offices spread across different states in USA. To check the address, contact numbers, email address, working hours, etc., please click the below given URL.
    http://www.britainusa.com/consular/locate.asp

    Switzerland

    US Passport Holders: Not required
    Indian Passport Holders: Not required

    For more information on VISA / transit VISA requirements, please visit the official website of Swiss consulate/embassy.

    www.eda.admin.ch/washington_emb/e/home/consular/visas/needvisa.html

    Address / Contact numbers in USA
    There are many offices spread across different states in USA. To check the address, contact numbers, email address, working hours, etc., please click the below given URL.
    http://www.eda.admin.ch/washington_emb/e/home/ovriew/email.p.html




    * It is the responsibility of all travelers to obtain any required visas and travel permissions. I recommend all travelers check with the airline they are flying regarding applicable Transit and Visa Rules for the country they are transiting through. Immigrationvoice or myslef will NOT be responsible for any traveler being denied boarding on account of incorrect documentation.





    hairstyles Lebron James Shoes 2011 - Page new lebron james shoes 2011. new lebron james shoes 8.
  • new lebron james shoes 8.



  • jk999
    05-27 09:05 PM
    Once I went to Staples to make photocopies of my passport and the lady suggested it is illegal to make photocopies of such documents unless the copy size is at least 50% bigger.

    I like the idea anyway given the small details in the passport. So I've been doing that whenever I have to make copies.

    This post has been an awakening to me. I have traveled in and out of northern NH numerous times but have never ever had this happen to me. Such incidents renew the reality for me that I am just a temp here.





    webm
    06-06 02:16 PM
    Congrats!! bodhi_tree





    gonecrazyonh4
    03-20 12:36 AM
    I am on H4 for the past 2years and this year I am trying to move to H1. The problem here is no big company responds to my resume.(Mine is not a cooked up resume. I have 6 years of experience and a lot of certifications). The only calls I get is from desi consulting firms. No US staffing firm nor BIG US firm sponsors H1s for first timers like me in US as we don't have US experience. They get their jobs done through consultants on Corp-Corp basis. Sometimes I am getting depressed seeing all this. May be I think I am forced now to go to a consulting firm to get my H1b because they are the only people who sponsor H1s in April to work in October which is 8 months from now. The system has to be revamped otherwise this system is going to exploit a lot of people like me. I cannot wait till we get a green card or work permit because it looks like it is a million years away from now. One thing I understood is that H4 dependents have no rights in this country and they talk about human rights violations elsewhere.


    I agree with the points raised in the above post. If H4 dependents are given the right to work in this country things would be so much better and the wait for green card would not be so very tiresome. Not allowing H4's to work and making them completely dependent on H1B spouse is indeed a human right violation.As an H4 I have no identity in this country and the system makes me a complete dependent. (Please do not mail me back saying - If I am smart I can get an H1B, I am smart enough to work and contribute to this economy its just that my expertise may not fall under the tech/shortage skill category).

    Employers are taking advantage of employees because the current immigration process supports such exploitation. This exploitation is prevalent among both with Indian and Non Indian Firms in different manner.

    Also for whatever reason a number of people whose spouse is already working on H1B tends to discourage others from filing H1B for their H4spouses.I also see a similar trend where all those who has a green card wants the immigration law to be more ruthless to new GC applicants.If you look at the employment history of many among us you would find that they have come through the route of desi consulting firms fulling agreeing to the deal since they wanted the H1B at any cost.

    I am not commending or supporting the Desi/other consulting firms or supporting the violation of law or ethics. Rather I want to point out that till the immigration process is revamped these practices will continue and each one of us has to take a route based on our individual circumstances.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment