gimme_GC2006
05-12 03:13 PM
You might want to research your options some more. Maybe, have a talk with someone who is a more senior colleague or mentor, preferably one who has an MBA.
It appears from your comment on investment banking that you haven't done your research. IBs usually recruit only from the top-10 type schools.
Good Luck!
thepaew, right, I understand IB needs from top-10..it was more of "I wish I had" stuff..I am not serious on that.
Coming to why "online" ? Because I cant go fulltime on college (I have to quit my job...means no salary for 2 years...not possible..I am not that filthy rich :D)
moreover there is increased trend in acceptance of online MBA as major universities are coming online now.
It appears from your comment on investment banking that you haven't done your research. IBs usually recruit only from the top-10 type schools.
Good Luck!
thepaew, right, I understand IB needs from top-10..it was more of "I wish I had" stuff..I am not serious on that.
Coming to why "online" ? Because I cant go fulltime on college (I have to quit my job...means no salary for 2 years...not possible..I am not that filthy rich :D)
moreover there is increased trend in acceptance of online MBA as major universities are coming online now.
wallpaper Style tips
Jaime
09-10 02:37 PM
Hey Andy, yes, join us on the 18th! We can help with your airfare, and even better if you can bring your wife and kids!!!!
dkjariwala
04-09 12:18 AM
The person was returning from the India trip. Anyway, I think I will shut up for now and get in touch with the person so that IV can help him and we can get some clarification on what IO can or can not do.
2011 miley cyrus - Style Tips from
sankalp
06-11 12:13 PM
rightly said. This is not first time this came up on radar. with success of TARP this comes up everytime we fix the system.
Done
Senator John Cornyn (R-TX)
Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-TX)
Done
Senator John Cornyn (R-TX)
Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-TX)
more...
gc_maine2
07-13 09:37 AM
JbpVisa,
Can you please take a moment to change the SPELLING to 'MURTHY", Please its misleading to members, and thanks for posting the information.
Can you please take a moment to change the SPELLING to 'MURTHY", Please its misleading to members, and thanks for posting the information.
kopguy
10-20 03:15 PM
Obama is leading in polls over Maccain by almost ten points. Unless Obama makes some stupid mistake his lead will only increase. We got to come up with a strategy assuming Obama becomes president.
more...
Googler
02-20 03:21 PM
Do you belive this guy?. His name is Ron Gotcher. All he will say is GOTCHA!!!!:D
But seriously, Any chance of Eb3 advancing this year?.
Dude. I am *so* not Ron Gotcher. :)
He was rushing and didn't give me any specifics for EB-3 India.
But seriously, Any chance of Eb3 advancing this year?.
Dude. I am *so* not Ron Gotcher. :)
He was rushing and didn't give me any specifics for EB-3 India.
2010 Miley Cyrus Hairstyle How to tease your hair. Gossip Girl Hairstyles
ashkam
02-12 04:10 PM
Are you people daft? Using terms like ethnic cleansing, lynching or comparing our plight to the holocaust borders on the hysterical. Please do not lose your perspective on life.
more...
Jaime
09-13 01:48 AM
C -u -n -dc!!!!!!!!!!
hair Miley Cyrus#39;s Sheet Style
PavanV
06-10 02:00 PM
If this law does pass, it will definitely will be bad for US economy, good for the world.
more...
idlinginc
04-09 03:40 PM
Hello Everyone,
I have created google group for NJ Chapter and there are four members in this group so far. If you can send me your email ID then I will let you join..
Varsha: I will see if I can change ownership of group to you. It is much easier to communicate through emails then looking at chapter posting..
Thank you
ak27
Dear ak27,
Could you post the groups URL so that I can join?
Best Regards.
I have created google group for NJ Chapter and there are four members in this group so far. If you can send me your email ID then I will let you join..
Varsha: I will see if I can change ownership of group to you. It is much easier to communicate through emails then looking at chapter posting..
Thank you
ak27
Dear ak27,
Could you post the groups URL so that I can join?
Best Regards.
hot More on Miley and Liam:
sin94
05-26 06:05 PM
I haven't heard anything like this (yes random checks I seen by cops in NJ) but not searching all cars on a highway and then verifying if everyone is legal and harassing them if they have not carried their immigration papers.
I read long ago after 9/11 that law enforcements used this tactic to jail folks who were suspected terrorists but if they are using this to discourage immigration (legal immigrants) it would be a real shame.
where are these commands coming from its not like one county suddenly gets up and starts doing random inspection, their must be a higher authority who is making these rules
I read long ago after 9/11 that law enforcements used this tactic to jail folks who were suspected terrorists but if they are using this to discourage immigration (legal immigrants) it would be a real shame.
where are these commands coming from its not like one county suddenly gets up and starts doing random inspection, their must be a higher authority who is making these rules
more...
house Miley Cyrus (Miley Cyrus)
cshen
06-12 06:28 AM
We are not out of the CIR woods yet.
Link:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070612/ap_on_go_pr_wh/bush_immigration
Link:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070612/ap_on_go_pr_wh/bush_immigration
tattoo UK – Actress Miley Cyrus
actaccord
02-14 08:50 AM
ppl...don't wait till last minute...
more...
pictures Nicole McLean Formal Style
GC_ASP
03-18 05:28 PM
This is the post from Ron:
I have to confess error and make a correction. The AC21 legislation changed things far more that I suspected and changed the allocation process from what I had learned previously. In further corresondence with the Visa Office, I've learned that I was wrong about how numbers are moved from worldwide to single state allocations. The following is a direct quote:
Quote:
Employment First Preference example: Annual limit 40,000 - (expected) 25,000 ("rest of world") - 3,300 (China limit) - 3,300 (India limit) = 8,400 unused numbers. Those 8,400 numbers could be made available to China/India applicants without regard to their normal 3,300 per-country limit for that category. But those extra numbers would need to be made available to China/India applicants on an equal basis, and in doing so making sure that the additional number use would not result in the Worldwide annual limit being exceeded. Thus, the same cut-off date for each country since the extra numbers must be made available in priority date order without regard to country.
I apologize for the confusion generated by my earlier remarks
So whatever said in the visa bulletin makes sense.
I have to confess error and make a correction. The AC21 legislation changed things far more that I suspected and changed the allocation process from what I had learned previously. In further corresondence with the Visa Office, I've learned that I was wrong about how numbers are moved from worldwide to single state allocations. The following is a direct quote:
Quote:
Employment First Preference example: Annual limit 40,000 - (expected) 25,000 ("rest of world") - 3,300 (China limit) - 3,300 (India limit) = 8,400 unused numbers. Those 8,400 numbers could be made available to China/India applicants without regard to their normal 3,300 per-country limit for that category. But those extra numbers would need to be made available to China/India applicants on an equal basis, and in doing so making sure that the additional number use would not result in the Worldwide annual limit being exceeded. Thus, the same cut-off date for each country since the extra numbers must be made available in priority date order without regard to country.
I apologize for the confusion generated by my earlier remarks
So whatever said in the visa bulletin makes sense.
dresses miley cyrus style 2011. miley
leo2606
12-20 04:30 PM
Did you travel outside of USA after that? I mean after 2001 when ever you got into Job?
Folks, I didn't worked for an year(2001) due to, you know what I am saying....
Now I am afraid that I would get an RFE because of that. Do you think that I need to worry about it? :(
Folks, I didn't worked for an year(2001) due to, you know what I am saying....
Now I am afraid that I would get an RFE because of that. Do you think that I need to worry about it? :(
more...
makeup Miley Cyrus Tiffany
ilamurughu
07-11 08:44 PM
Hi...
LC filing state : CA
PD : Oct 2003
Labour approval : Sep 2006
I-140 approval : Oct 2006
I - 485 : Documents sitting with Attorney and advising to wait until Oct'07...
LC filing state : CA
PD : Oct 2003
Labour approval : Sep 2006
I-140 approval : Oct 2006
I - 485 : Documents sitting with Attorney and advising to wait until Oct'07...
girlfriend Say what you like about Miley
rambo45
09-26 02:56 PM
I got a similar reply as above from CNN
hairstyles miley cyrus style. Miley Cyrus Style: Balenciaga
serg
07-16 09:25 PM
As someone told, webfaxes/emails do not have big influence/impact, why we can't just send regular mails? Guys, we spent $20-$40 each on flower campaign, why we can't spend 39c to send a letter?
gbof
01-17 11:02 AM
I read your story (every line and every word) and portray my self in that but few small changes.
Very recently even I have learn't that GC is important, but not that important than your life, kids, parents,...
but I would certainly pray for you to get a job ASAP. I know the pain.
Read the post well before concluding and offer prayers
Very recently even I have learn't that GC is important, but not that important than your life, kids, parents,...
but I would certainly pray for you to get a job ASAP. I know the pain.
Read the post well before concluding and offer prayers
Catherine
03-09 09:57 AM
I don't have many but I can contribute a few Continental airmiles if this would help? How do I go about it?
Thank you and good luck in DC!
Thank you and good luck in DC!
No comments:
Post a Comment