Thursday, June 16, 2011

michele bachmann hottie

images Rate View Top Hotties My michele bachmann hottie. week 3 maxim hottie jordan
  • week 3 maxim hottie jordan



  • kutra
    03-06 10:06 AM
    btw you are paranoid ..how can someone else do this for you ??
    >So long as singhsa3's not pledging that I and my wife will buy our house #2 and house #3 only because USCIS gives us green cards

    dude, i was being funny. which part of the smiley didn't you get?

    why are you so scared :-D ..what happens if media watches the poll and how is this dirty linen ...it is a valid point ..and the main point is legal people have to wait for years and years to get the stupid card (and in the meanwhile keep on paying the lawyers fees) ..this is not dirty linen ...if you are not convinced then stay out of the way.
    really I dont see any other options after the letter campaign ...unless some one else has a better idea !!


    I have been resisting to get dragged into this, but I have to post! Not only are you incapable of understanding humor, but you are totally incompetent in understanding plain English.

    I never wrote dirty linen is "writing the fact that we have to wait for years and years" or "having the poll" either. singhsa3 is trying his best to make a case that all of us who are "waiting for years and years" have the potential to buy houses, and therefore give us GCs. Dirty linen is when people like me and Pegasus503 offer our contrasting views (and get red-dotted by immature posters who cannot have a civil debate) AND the media thinks these IV folks are not even in agreement on this subject. This to me would be detrimental to singhsa3's efforts and thus I wrote let's not bicker/argue/wash dirty linen about whether we agree with singhsa3's idea or not.

    As far as your advice "if you are not convinced then stay out of the way", take a cold shower, dude. I was the first to delete my post and asked others to do the same so this would benefit singhsa3's campaign. If your miniscule brain cannot fathom my posts, ignore them and help singhsa3 out instead. And yes, while you are growing up, do resist the urge to add those red-dots......that's not getting you your green card any faster.





    wallpaper week 3 maxim hottie jordan michele bachmann hottie. week 2 maxim hottie francesca
  • week 2 maxim hottie francesca



  • nlssubbu
    08-06 05:46 PM
    I have an AP and my Priority date is current. What will happend to my AP when my 485 is approved and I am out of country?

    I was in India when my 485 was approved. I entered using AP and at POE the officer looked at me with a smile saying my 485 was approved. I told them that I know through the e-mail notification as well as from my attorney. Faced no problem. Please keep your AP handly during your return.

    Wishing you to get your GC soon :)





    michele bachmann hottie. Obama Is a quot;Hottie With a
  • Obama Is a quot;Hottie With a



  • dealsnet
    08-21 11:14 PM
    Nobody get any advantage from your situation. We are all very sad about your situation. Even legal IV members are forced to go home after loosing their job and after 6 years in H1B.
    You are here come not in any work visa catagory. Not even in NAFTA.
    You file your I-485 at the time of July 2007 visa fiasco.
    USCIS got 1 million application at that period. So they didn't made much scrutiny your application. If at normal time, you may get a fast RFE and subsequent denial.
    Because of work load it was not happened. I have read all of your previous threads in IV (REGARDING FINGER PRINT ETC). Your case is diffrent with the people here.
    You are ignorant regarding immigration. You have acess to comuter. Google it and get info.

    You are telling about I-485 only.
    YOU ARE NOT TELLING ABOUT I-140 (EMPLOYMENT BASED) OR I-130 (FAMILY BASED)
    IF you are not filed I-130 or I-140 at the time or before I-485, your petition is invalid.
    Except EB1, almost all EB based GC need labor process.

    If your I-94 date is expired and you are not extend it or change to any visa catagory at the time of I-485 filing, you are illegal. IT IS THE HARD TRUTH.
    USCIS will not adjust the status, if the petitioner is not legal at the time of I485 filing.
    After I-485 filing I-94 expiry is not a problem.
    Canada is next country. Why you didn't go back and come in NAFTA or other visa catagory ?

    Thank you to those of you who were kind enough to respond with helpful information and some understanding for my situation. I do appreciate that much.
    And for those of you who were sarcastic and rude and accusing me of being illegal, if that was the case, then why has USCIS not stated that one time in all the correspondence I have had from them and why are they willing to give me a chance to file the required forms at this time?
    They know where I live, who I live with and anything else they need to know. Illegal immigrants don't make themselves known to anybody that could/would report them. If I had something to hide, I would do so, but I have no secrets from them whatsoever. I have done all I have been asked to do and have the paperwork to prove it. I have not gotten a job anywhere outside of the home I live in and they are well aware of what I do here, I have not committed any crimes, my biometrics have come back clear, therefore I have no criminal record in my home country, so therefore I am not a threat whatsoever to anyone in the US.
    No one at USCIS has ever stated by phone or mail that I am here illegally and if that was the case, I would think they would have been quick to deport me since they knew everything they needed to know in order to find me and still do. I have nothing to hide.





    2011 week 2 maxim hottie francesca michele bachmann hottie. Ever since the story of Hottie
  • Ever since the story of Hottie



  • samy
    11-11 04:47 PM
    Please come up with ideas. Remember - IV core looks at all the posts and get ideas from the forums. You may want to start a thread saying - Lets all put our constructive thoughts about moving ahead with Obama administration here. People can posts their ideas, plans, implementations, strategies ...... and we can all discuss.

    Rajuram - your concern is valid and basically what is happening is - IV now needs some dedicated new generation members who can make a difference. thats how IV has been working from the beginnibg, people come and go - so do admins.

    You can help in this way by opening a thread to share new ideas and strategies.

    Wise words from a Senior Member!

    But people here are not ready for new ideas. They are dreaming that Obama will install a GC card printer and start printing once he sworn in.

    I presented an idea recently, as a temprory fix in these tough times. All I got was couple funny replys that has nothing to do with my plan. Also I got few red dots as a bonus.

    Many gave up hope I believe.



    more...


    michele bachmann hottie. week 4 maxim hottie devin from
  • week 4 maxim hottie devin from



  • yganreddy
    05-09 12:06 AM
    Hi

    Atlast I received My Welcome notice on 05/05/08 morning. First I received Card Production order and after couple of hours I received Welcome notice mailed. Today I received Approval Notice sent mail at 5:00 PM

    Thank you very much for all the information provided in forum. It was a great help. I will stick around.

    My details

    EB2 02/2003 (India) - TSC
    Sent 485 on : Jun 29th 2007
    Received on : Jul 02 2007
    Notice Date : Aug 24 2007
    Soft LUD on 485 : 12/07/2007
    Card production ordered mail : May 05 2008

    Contributed so for $100.00. Will contribute more.





    michele bachmann hottie. is Michele+achmann+hot
  • is Michele+achmann+hot



  • GT7481
    07-23 08:46 AM
    Assumption : You applied for H1 B from India before comming to the US in that case you did not submit I 94.
    Yup you can work on your new H1 B from oct 07 with out going back to India, you can think about auto revalidation(canada/Mexico).

    GT7481



    more...


    michele bachmann hottie. reminded her that Michelle
  • reminded her that Michelle



  • mayhemt
    09-10 08:06 AM
    I get this question every day, what are the hopes for EB3-I, or rather are there any hopes for EB3-I? Are we fighting a lost battle?

    What do people here really think?

    1. There are X % chance that there would be some immigration bill that would help us and we will have GC in next couple of years?

    2. Keep going on with life as is, till the time we can renew EAD every 2 years, and AP every year.

    3. Wait for another X years, and then go back.

    4. Hopefully my son/daughter will be 21 by 2020, and will sponsor my GC.
    --- Hoping family based GC would still be allowed by then

    5. Don't know, confused?

    6. Look for entrepreneurial options & file in EB5. You get freedom from daily-job-rat-race and visa/GC hassles.





    2010 Obama Is a quot;Hottie With a michele bachmann hottie. Rate View Top Hotties My
  • Rate View Top Hotties My



  • bfadlia
    03-09 12:54 PM
    As much as I hated it, being EB3 ROW with Jul05 pd, I feel it is good that they didn't randomly move the pd forward like last year then give gc to some random 2006, 2007 cases while there are plenty of 2004 and 2005 ROW people still waiting



    more...


    michele bachmann hottie. Female Hottie at the Teen
  • Female Hottie at the Teen



  • desi3933
    03-11 11:12 AM
    See here this guy is also saying the same thing what my lawyer has predicted.
    http://immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?p=28881#post28881

    This is what Ron has said (link provided by you)
    --------
    I am just speculating, but it appears that the CIS has decided to concentrate on EB3 AOS cases and is trying to use up as much of the quota as possible there. At the same time, the State Department is slowly advancing the China/India EB2 cutoff dates to try to use up numbers there.
    -------------

    Two things -
    2. EB3 are being approved so use to use all available quota for EB3
    2. How slowly advancing for eb2 means current to you?





    hair Ever since the story of Hottie michele bachmann hottie. Victorian Fandance: The Hottie
  • Victorian Fandance: The Hottie



  • desi3933
    01-30 11:05 PM
    Will she get paid starting Feb 1st? If no, why not. Please explain.

    She wont get paid starting Feb 1 but there is an option to get paid from Feb 1 - April 20 as she accumulated some $ when she was working and after April 20 she will be on maternity leave which will be unpaid.

    To answer why she will not get paid - she does not have a project right now and dont even plan to find one....(bad economy and no one will be willing to employ a preg. female who will need 6-8 week vacation after 2 month of hire)

    Will she on unpaid leave? Yes.

    Will she still be Full Time Employee? For the employer C which is a desi consulting firm she is a FTE but you know how the consulting business works........as long as you are on project you get your salary and the day you are not on the project you dont get a dime.

    On H1 Status, one must be working full time and should be paid salary even if s/he is on benching. Three month maternity leave should be ok, but 6 months of unpaid leave will be very difficult to explain.

    You should seriously consider changing status to H4, if that is an option.

    In Nov, she can re-enter on H1 visa to come back to H1 status.

    ____________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US Citizen of Indian Origin



    more...


    michele bachmann hottie. hottie.jpg
  • hottie.jpg



  • bestia
    01-19 03:54 PM
    Its a matter of interpretation. Cops are not lawyers and neither am I. Arguing simply makes matters worse. None the less, you can argue as much as you want but if the cop has one on his mind and you have another, it certainly doesn't help your situation.

    Of course. Judges are the ones who interpret the laws. Officers just do what they are instructed to do. My point was just out of curiosity, how I think this law is being interpreted.

    But of course. My opinion is not only not to argue with officers, but don't even talk to them. When I feel that officer wants some "conversation" with me, my favorite response is "sorry officer, me no understand, no speak english". period. Smile to his face, keep saying "sorry". Don't show any extra document - just only what is required, nothing extra. Officer can be asking any questions, just hand him business card of your lawyer, say "my lawyer, talk him". as worse English you will use, as better it will be for you. My experience.

    When I first entered United States I was kept at secondary check for 4 hours (1999, IAD, Virginia). They kept asking me all kinda questions, it was no end. Finally I got pissed, I said "Sorry, I don't speak English good" and started playing with them. I took my dictionary and starting looking up every word. My next answer took 5 minutes. In next 5 minutes a woman walked to me, handed my documents and said "Welcome to America".





    hot week 4 maxim hottie devin from michele bachmann hottie. are some hotties in
  • are some hotties in



  • vin
    06-12 05:06 PM
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19127991/site/newsweek/

    38/50 dems voted for bill
    Only 7/38 rep voted for bill.

    There is a good chance that Bush will get 15 more out of 38 to favor the bill.



    more...


    house Poll: Which Hollywood Hottie michele bachmann hottie. STK hottie.jpg
  • STK hottie.jpg



  • amitjoey
    01-18 11:45 AM
    Guys, this is the time to show the core group that we are a bunch of people thankful that there is IV to help us fight this fight.
    We need to stand united and raise awareness and sign up for the $20minimum a month recurring contribution.

    I understand that some of you do intend to contribute and have contributed generously in the past,
    But here are some mindsets, All of us fall in these 4 mindsets.

    1) you probably think "why should I sign up for a monthly recurring contribution program". I am a generous contributor and I contribute almost monthly anyways.
    2) I have contributed enough.
    3) I will contribute if I feel like, when I see something comming out of this effort.
    4) I do not have to contribute.

    If you are in category 1).I can tell you, I understand because I have been a generous contributer in the past. But guys, the reason I signed up for a monthly recurring contribution is that it helps IV know that 'X' amount of funds are guaranted every month, this way they can plan better.

    Category 2) Contributed enough - Okay why dont just sign up for a minimum amount of $20/month once more. What is enough is not enough.

    Category 3) This has been discussed, I do not want to talk about this category of members.

    Category 4) Again - No Comments-

    Lets show the core team that all of us fall in the first 2 categories.

    The last thing we want the core to do is bite their fingers over funds. We do not want the core to get stressed out over funds. They have enough real work to do already.

    Inspite of being a serious team player, and a generous contributor it took me two days to sign up for the recurring monthly contribution program, so I give all of the ones that have not set up a monthly recurring contribution benefit of doubt. But this is our last chance, I urge you to be one of the 1000 people we need for this effort.





    tattoo is Michele+achmann+hot michele bachmann hottie. Abrahms, Weather Hottie.
  • Abrahms, Weather Hottie.



  • JazzByTheBay
    01-16 10:44 PM
    Any budding film-makers in the crowd thinking of a documentary?



    more...


    pictures reminded her that Michelle michele bachmann hottie. Michele+achmann+hot
  • Michele+achmann+hot



  • kshitijnt
    05-10 11:27 PM
    I urge everyone to read the donor forum...we need more people to work on couple of issues and fixes. Please become a donor and take part in this...if you are serious to fix these issues.

    What is a donor. I previously donated $500 and I am not on that forum. Also asked IV through PM about it. Never got a response.





    dresses are some hotties in michele bachmann hottie. Dinner Hotties
  • Dinner Hotties



  • Jaime
    09-11 05:44 PM
    We have the time now! The time to plan and to attend the rally! Once the rally passes we will be out of time! We have this huge opportunity! Let us all seize it!!! LET US ALL ATTEND THE RALLY!!!!



    more...


    makeup Female Hottie at the Teen michele bachmann hottie. Poll: Which Hollywood Hottie
  • Poll: Which Hollywood Hottie



  • ghost
    08-12 07:30 AM
    I feel frustrated at some peoples' unwillingness to admit that EB3 needs IV's help now more than ever. They are saying that nothing much can be done for EB3, as INS merely corrected its wrong interpretation in visa allocation

    But, if we are all willing to put our hearts and minds to it we can surely come up with new ideas that will help our cause. Surely, laws are written so that justice can happen. So if justice is not happening, the law would have some answer, somewhere.

    Let me put forward my idea.

    The INA language says that until EB2 is not current, there will be no spillover to EB3. Agreed. But I would contend that this statement is on a year to year basis. That is, if in the year 2002 (for example) all EB2 has been satisfied, then the spillovers should go to year 2002 EB3.

    Is this something IV can point out and fight for? Can EB3 members put their money and efforts in this direction? Let me know if this sounds worthwhile


    Unsolicited advice - Let's put a small amount as a deposit before we begin these efforts - 6 USD per week for 6 months (signing up for 25 USD per month for 6 months)...I did it and took me 5 minutes, now I am more dedicated to this effort than ever before and am sure that this dedication will have a positive impact on our future efforts...thanks for reading!





    girlfriend Abrahms, Weather Hottie. michele bachmann hottie. The “90210” Hotties showed up
  • The “90210” Hotties showed up



  • Jaime
    09-11 07:54 PM
    The Govenors are on our side! There's thousands of us with may reasons why to attend, but here's a very important one:

    This is for YOU! Only for YOU! YOU deserve this! That's why we want to see YOU in Washington! Help yourself!!! YOU have earned the right!!!!





    hairstyles hottie.jpg michele bachmann hottie. images To rate a hottie,
  • images To rate a hottie,



  • gkdgopi
    07-13 09:27 PM
    Whoever supports our cause are our friends irrespective of their motives, we need as much support as we can get now. my 2 cents.





    Pineapple
    06-13 12:03 PM
    Impact of rule 2 will be minimal and that rule will be really used not to displace
    US workers if that is the purpose. If companies are not really displacing US workers why should they bother about this rule? This rule will certainly minimise the outsourcing by laying off people as H1b persons are required for offshore co-ordination.

    Rule 3 is putting ad that is just like a Labor process in green card. It will delay h1b hiring for a month and really impact will be minimal

    Those 2 rules are worth if companies can get best people in the world(that was the intention of H1b program. That is what Google and Microsoft are arguing)

    Correct me if my understanding is wrong.
    What exactly is your point Senthil?
    If by reiterating (over and over) the "evilness" of "desi" companies insofar as impacting American workers is concerned and justifying absurdly and obviously restrictionist bills on the fond hope that it would have minimal impact on the "good" American companies who hire H1s in the exception, you wish to make it clear that you are an employee of the latter set of companies, you have certainly made your point, and do not need 364 posts to hammer it it.
    Ladies and gentlemen, Senthil is a genuine, bona fide high skilled person working for an honest American company which has high ethical standards, and is not, repeat, NOT displacing any son of the soil American.
    There - you can relax now.





    zuhail
    03-29 07:29 PM
    Hi,
    It appears that Visa Re-capturing for EB categories is not high in IV's agenda.
    I wrote to the IV team about 3 weeks ago and no response so far.

    So if you are interested to personally take part in this effort,
    please write to me at fermion_boson@ymail.com and we can do something about it.
    I guess everybody have to start somewhere.

    Thanks.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment