pcs
04-21 08:10 AM
Keep calling people to get active & contribute
wallpaper mi amore vole fe yah tattoo;
sweet_jungle
01-31 10:09 PM
any feedbacks on Terasoft at Illinois? are they on blacklist?
waitnwatch
07-13 12:00 PM
"Why does Murthy publicize such a letter?" - well it means that she has a client base who needs to know what she is doing in her capacity as thier attorney. Second - there are thousands of Murthy.com members who are neither her client nor her well wishers - but who go to her site to find what is going on latest in the world of Immigration. Not to discredit anyone's effort in this issue - ask any immigrant or potential immigrant into this country about immigration related question, I can guarantee you that they have gained almost all thier knowledge about the process from Murthy.com site. Intended or unintended - the message to DHS is welcome, particularly at this time, be it from whoever.
Anyone who has been a regular murthy.com visitor knows that her site consists of all her interactions with all the Agency people and government officials regarding immigration. Its called the "Internet". People post stuff - period! If it is meant to garner attention, yes, people will post messages. Its far better than a bunch of goof balls posting in youtube about thier experience with coke and spearmint. Please come out of the caves - people.
You've agreed with my notion that this is just another posting on the internet. I surely agree with that. On the other hand this letter does not "add" or "subtract" much from the debate. In other words it doesn't have more value than say a letter from you. Of course if there is a response from the DHS secretary to the letter then one can definitely say there is great value in this letter.
Also note that the importance or usefulness of this letter has nothing to do with Murthy's forum. One can also add intent to why she set up that forum but that is not the point of this discussion. Also your statement about all immigrants getting their immigration knowledge from murthy is interesting although again that has nothing to do with this discussion.
Anyway this ultimately will lead nowhere..........I donot have an issue with Murthy writing a letter and posting it on her website. My problem is with this thread on IV which is trying to give that letter a warped perspective of importance.
Anyone who has been a regular murthy.com visitor knows that her site consists of all her interactions with all the Agency people and government officials regarding immigration. Its called the "Internet". People post stuff - period! If it is meant to garner attention, yes, people will post messages. Its far better than a bunch of goof balls posting in youtube about thier experience with coke and spearmint. Please come out of the caves - people.
You've agreed with my notion that this is just another posting on the internet. I surely agree with that. On the other hand this letter does not "add" or "subtract" much from the debate. In other words it doesn't have more value than say a letter from you. Of course if there is a response from the DHS secretary to the letter then one can definitely say there is great value in this letter.
Also note that the importance or usefulness of this letter has nothing to do with Murthy's forum. One can also add intent to why she set up that forum but that is not the point of this discussion. Also your statement about all immigrants getting their immigration knowledge from murthy is interesting although again that has nothing to do with this discussion.
Anyway this ultimately will lead nowhere..........I donot have an issue with Murthy writing a letter and posting it on her website. My problem is with this thread on IV which is trying to give that letter a warped perspective of importance.
2011 mi amore vole fe yah tattoo.
sc3
10-16 06:05 PM
What happened to your sense of judgment, whoever said that USCIS is doing it maliciously? They reacted for sure but within legal boundaries. I do not understand why you keep twisted people’s answers.
I havent twisted anyone's answers. When you (and others) say "reacted" you mean that they are intentionally shafting you in some way. Do you dispute that? Why is the very first response to this idea something to the tune of "..and see the cutoff go back to ice ages". It clearly shows that people are saying USCIS will "revolt" against you (not necessarily in as many words).
That is exactly I am saying, I am asking why should it be this way, this is totally wrong. They should go by PD. Even if my application was not moved to another centre mine still would not have gotten approved because I applied in Aug and not July. I mentioned that to tell you that I have to wait even more now.
Now if you ask me why I applied in Aug and not in Jul, it is because my family was not in US at that time. If you had told me beforehand about the impending fiasco I wouldn’t have sent them in the first place. I had to call them back and cancel my trip spending hundreds of $s.
Why is it not sustainable, now you are defending something that is wrong, why should I have to wait though my GC was started ages before?
Let's see here; I don't need to know why you did not apply earlier, that is your personal matter. But answer me this.
I have a PD of late 2002 (EB3), and haven't been able to apply due to personal reasons. Now when the PD becomes current. I apply and the following bulletin further advances the PD. Do you think that I should be given preference over someone who had no personal obligations and applied in 2007, that is to say, should the entire system be ground to a halt because I am a late filer?
Now put yourself in the earlier RD's applicant? What will be your answer? Do you think someone who delays for personal reason be given a free pass just because he has an earlier PD??
I know you dont want to hear it, but the current system of RD based processing is a good system. Your grouse probably is that they advanced the PDs so much further when there was enough demand from earlier PDs. If you argue on that premise, I will be very supportive. But I am insensitive to "I have an earlier PD, so I should get my GC first".
PD has its place in the system, however it does not play a role in processing order.
Just because I said USCIS is doing something wrong (not following processing order..) doesn’t mean I said that DOS did something right.. you keep assuming things..
You were blaming USCIS for the Perm/BEC debacle, I did not assume anything you haven't already said.
Again you are running your imagination wild, who blamed all the other things on USCIS?..
I guess your computer has a bug, it is not showing the winkies and the smiles properly. Get a technician to look at it.
Dude, show me one post of mine which said anything against the idea. I even gave a green for what he is trying to do, at least he is doing something while the rest of us are watching….
I was responding to "bec", and you ended up debating the issue by supporting the idea that USCIS retaliated because of the July 07. I guess that makes it fair play for people to assume that you are against the original idea. I you consider it to be overreaching to make such connection, I apologize for that.
I havent twisted anyone's answers. When you (and others) say "reacted" you mean that they are intentionally shafting you in some way. Do you dispute that? Why is the very first response to this idea something to the tune of "..and see the cutoff go back to ice ages". It clearly shows that people are saying USCIS will "revolt" against you (not necessarily in as many words).
That is exactly I am saying, I am asking why should it be this way, this is totally wrong. They should go by PD. Even if my application was not moved to another centre mine still would not have gotten approved because I applied in Aug and not July. I mentioned that to tell you that I have to wait even more now.
Now if you ask me why I applied in Aug and not in Jul, it is because my family was not in US at that time. If you had told me beforehand about the impending fiasco I wouldn’t have sent them in the first place. I had to call them back and cancel my trip spending hundreds of $s.
Why is it not sustainable, now you are defending something that is wrong, why should I have to wait though my GC was started ages before?
Let's see here; I don't need to know why you did not apply earlier, that is your personal matter. But answer me this.
I have a PD of late 2002 (EB3), and haven't been able to apply due to personal reasons. Now when the PD becomes current. I apply and the following bulletin further advances the PD. Do you think that I should be given preference over someone who had no personal obligations and applied in 2007, that is to say, should the entire system be ground to a halt because I am a late filer?
Now put yourself in the earlier RD's applicant? What will be your answer? Do you think someone who delays for personal reason be given a free pass just because he has an earlier PD??
I know you dont want to hear it, but the current system of RD based processing is a good system. Your grouse probably is that they advanced the PDs so much further when there was enough demand from earlier PDs. If you argue on that premise, I will be very supportive. But I am insensitive to "I have an earlier PD, so I should get my GC first".
PD has its place in the system, however it does not play a role in processing order.
Just because I said USCIS is doing something wrong (not following processing order..) doesn’t mean I said that DOS did something right.. you keep assuming things..
You were blaming USCIS for the Perm/BEC debacle, I did not assume anything you haven't already said.
Again you are running your imagination wild, who blamed all the other things on USCIS?..
I guess your computer has a bug, it is not showing the winkies and the smiles properly. Get a technician to look at it.
Dude, show me one post of mine which said anything against the idea. I even gave a green for what he is trying to do, at least he is doing something while the rest of us are watching….
I was responding to "bec", and you ended up debating the issue by supporting the idea that USCIS retaliated because of the July 07. I guess that makes it fair play for people to assume that you are against the original idea. I you consider it to be overreaching to make such connection, I apologize for that.
more...
peer123
07-13 09:20 AM
Agree, she is just trying to cash on the momentum and probalby later claim credit if favorable changes are made. But , it should not bother us as it only going to help us and not hurt us.
I agree with you,... Lets accept it. Nothing is FREE in this world...
There is something called corporate alignment in every aspect of the business. She doing it - if it helps her as well as us. So be it.
we should be able to combine all forces and go at it....
I agree with you,... Lets accept it. Nothing is FREE in this world...
There is something called corporate alignment in every aspect of the business. She doing it - if it helps her as well as us. So be it.
we should be able to combine all forces and go at it....
moonlight
06-20 12:39 PM
I doubt about illegal of taking color copy of driver license.
If it is why would lawyers ask for it. My lawyer asked for color copy.
If it is why would lawyers ask for it. My lawyer asked for color copy.
more...

kaarmaa
11-13 10:05 AM
If you do not have the time to meet the lawmakers or their aides, call them over the phone explain the situation and email the letter.
If 100s' of us try and 1 succeeds, we all succeed.
Good effort.
I will do my part. If you want to plan a conf call, I'm in.
If 100s' of us try and 1 succeeds, we all succeed.
Good effort.
I will do my part. If you want to plan a conf call, I'm in.
2010 mi amore vole fe yah tattoo.
abhijitp
03-05 02:34 PM
Many of them during the letters campaign, and most are ready to buy a home within a year of getting their green cards!
On ther other hand I personally know a very highly educated guy (IITBombay, MS then PhD in Electrical Eng- with a specialization in wireless tech) who got his EB GC 2-3 years too late... by that time the tech boom was over but the housing boom had already begun... so he decided to wait a few more years. Now he feels bad about the whole thing, and wonders if he should have bought a home when he was on H1B-- even if it would be frought with risk! That way, he would have been a millionaire today-- just like his friends who got their GCs and bought homes well in time.
8 years later, the history is repeating itself.
500,000+ people are patiently waiting in the EB GC queue... and chances are they will helplessly watch as home prices hit the bottom, and then rebound a few years later.
Some of them might decide to take the plunge and buy a home to take advantage of the low prices. However, many of them may be simply denied this chance becasuse their future is tied to a plastic card that has to be renewed every year!
Singhsa, sorry cannot help you right now with the media... maybe you can try getting help from the IV-media team?
On ther other hand I personally know a very highly educated guy (IITBombay, MS then PhD in Electrical Eng- with a specialization in wireless tech) who got his EB GC 2-3 years too late... by that time the tech boom was over but the housing boom had already begun... so he decided to wait a few more years. Now he feels bad about the whole thing, and wonders if he should have bought a home when he was on H1B-- even if it would be frought with risk! That way, he would have been a millionaire today-- just like his friends who got their GCs and bought homes well in time.
8 years later, the history is repeating itself.
500,000+ people are patiently waiting in the EB GC queue... and chances are they will helplessly watch as home prices hit the bottom, and then rebound a few years later.
Some of them might decide to take the plunge and buy a home to take advantage of the low prices. However, many of them may be simply denied this chance becasuse their future is tied to a plastic card that has to be renewed every year!
Singhsa, sorry cannot help you right now with the media... maybe you can try getting help from the IV-media team?
more...
vin13
11-13 12:27 PM
The 1st quarter ends Dec 31. So technically, USCIS has until that to allocate the total of 35,000 visas. Now, let's assume they have only approved 5000 visas across all categories thus far, then that doesn't mean they can go and allocate the remaining 30,000 in December to the retrogressed countries.
I think the way the spillover works (except for the last month of last quarter) is at the end of the quarter (technically Jan bulletin is published around Dec 15) based on the demand for the last 2 weeks for that quarter, USCIS will spillover visas. So I think we should wait until the Jan bulletin that comes out in December before we push for a lawsuit. If you want to send letters to people, then so be it, but I am pretty sure USCIS is well within its operating procedure wrt spillover. If spillover doesn't happen in the Jan bulletin, then we have ground for a strong case.
I guess we will be fine if they are not able to complete the spillover within the calandar quarter and issue them the month after (except when it is end of fiscal year). I hope you are right that the spillover happens in January for the 1st quarter.
But look at previous visa bulletins. Do you see major movements 4 times a year. Its always the end of the year. So we are asking for clarification on following the law which seems to say that spillover need to happen during the remainder of the calander quarter.
(5) 2/ RULES FOR EMPLOYMENT-BASED IMMIGRANTS
(A) EMPLOYMENT-BASED IMMIGRANTS NOT SUBJECT TO PER COUNTRY LIMITATION IF ADDITIONAL VISAS AVAILABLE- If the total number of visas available under paragraph (1), (2), (3), (4), or (5) of section 203(b) for a calendar quarter exceeds the number of qualified immigrants who may otherwise be issued such visas, the visas made available under that paragraph shall be issued without regard to the numerical limitation under paragraph (2) of this subsection during the remainder of the calendar quarter.
I think the way the spillover works (except for the last month of last quarter) is at the end of the quarter (technically Jan bulletin is published around Dec 15) based on the demand for the last 2 weeks for that quarter, USCIS will spillover visas. So I think we should wait until the Jan bulletin that comes out in December before we push for a lawsuit. If you want to send letters to people, then so be it, but I am pretty sure USCIS is well within its operating procedure wrt spillover. If spillover doesn't happen in the Jan bulletin, then we have ground for a strong case.
I guess we will be fine if they are not able to complete the spillover within the calandar quarter and issue them the month after (except when it is end of fiscal year). I hope you are right that the spillover happens in January for the 1st quarter.
But look at previous visa bulletins. Do you see major movements 4 times a year. Its always the end of the year. So we are asking for clarification on following the law which seems to say that spillover need to happen during the remainder of the calander quarter.
(5) 2/ RULES FOR EMPLOYMENT-BASED IMMIGRANTS
(A) EMPLOYMENT-BASED IMMIGRANTS NOT SUBJECT TO PER COUNTRY LIMITATION IF ADDITIONAL VISAS AVAILABLE- If the total number of visas available under paragraph (1), (2), (3), (4), or (5) of section 203(b) for a calendar quarter exceeds the number of qualified immigrants who may otherwise be issued such visas, the visas made available under that paragraph shall be issued without regard to the numerical limitation under paragraph (2) of this subsection during the remainder of the calendar quarter.
hair mi amore vole fe yah tattoo.

snathan
04-06 08:23 PM
right..ok..today at work I heard from my colleague that his friend was sent back from airport
My colleague's friend's story.
Went to india for 3 weeks vacation..at POE, officer called his employer and asked "do you need him(a H1B) to work for this position? Cant you find any US Citizen?".
Apparently, the response from employer ( I think Desi consulting)is, "Yes..we dont need him..can find a USC"..
The poor guy is sent back.
Now, I asked my friend to inform his colleague to come forward and post his story at IV..but I doubt if he cares Rat's as** now that he is kicked out.
hmmm...I have a travel coming up in Nov/Dec...with all adventurous luck going on with me, I have other plans now :confused::confused:
hmmm...strange. I heard the same story from my colleague. He said his brother was in airport and one guy who returned from India after vocation asked why he needs the H1B. The IO called his employer/client and asked if he can be replaced by USC/GC holder. The employer responded Yes...So he was sent back...
Is it just coincident or new kind of rumor...I was thinking it might be possible. Afte reading your post...its confirmed. Its rumor.
My colleague's friend's story.
Went to india for 3 weeks vacation..at POE, officer called his employer and asked "do you need him(a H1B) to work for this position? Cant you find any US Citizen?".
Apparently, the response from employer ( I think Desi consulting)is, "Yes..we dont need him..can find a USC"..
The poor guy is sent back.
Now, I asked my friend to inform his colleague to come forward and post his story at IV..but I doubt if he cares Rat's as** now that he is kicked out.
hmmm...I have a travel coming up in Nov/Dec...with all adventurous luck going on with me, I have other plans now :confused::confused:
hmmm...strange. I heard the same story from my colleague. He said his brother was in airport and one guy who returned from India after vocation asked why he needs the H1B. The IO called his employer/client and asked if he can be replaced by USC/GC holder. The employer responded Yes...So he was sent back...
Is it just coincident or new kind of rumor...I was thinking it might be possible. Afte reading your post...its confirmed. Its rumor.
more...

rockstart
03-12 11:55 AM
In theory you are right. But practically Very big corporations/companies have recently started a practice not to hire a person on EAD if I-140 is not clearly approved. Why? Lawyers advise them to do so. I have been hired by very prestigious company recently of course on EAD and first thing they wanted to make a check was on whether I have I-140 approved or not. Secondly they ask if I could submit 3 years audit report for "previous employer". That could make sense to me as it was a clear hint that they wanted to check whether I am coming from good financial based company or not... Why? The reason is that if that would not have been the case then there could be the chance of denying I-140 although it was approved. At least in my network of friends I am the third person who experienced this level of scrutiny before hiring on EAD. The reason is simple. They do not want to hire a guy who can not work at some time of the initial period due to I-140 related problems. So bottom line, I-140 approval is must nowadays for working in big corporations with EAD.
I am worried about this financial reports. I am not sure many consulting companies will give those to employee who is leaving
I am worried about this financial reports. I am not sure many consulting companies will give those to employee who is leaving
hot MI AMORE VOLE FE YAH TATTOO
centaur
08-15 05:34 PM
I think its not going to budge after this for 3 months or so, till they calculate all the applications received and do the math. Hopefully it will move forwards then, however (less likely) it can move backwards too ( I have seen strangest patterns with the bulletins)
more...
house girlfriend mi amore vole fe
GCaspirations
10-12 09:21 PM
EB3 - Feb 2004
485,EAD,AP : RD July3107 at NSC
485,EAD,AP : ND Oct0307 at CSC
EAD,AP approved : Oct10 at CSC
I would like to know if your case has been transferred back to NSC. Also have you received FP notice yet.
485,EAD,AP : RD July3107 at NSC
485,EAD,AP : ND Oct0307 at CSC
EAD,AP approved : Oct10 at CSC
I would like to know if your case has been transferred back to NSC. Also have you received FP notice yet.
tattoo mi amore vole fe yah tattoo.

vaishnavilakshmi
07-07 07:35 PM
HI,
category-eb3
pd-feb2002
i-140 mailed on 1st june2007.
i-485-mailed on 29th june and reached uscis on 30th june 2007 at 11am for concurrent filing with the earlier i-140(reciept).
Will update u if any changes in the status.
goodluck,
vaishu
category-eb3
pd-feb2002
i-140 mailed on 1st june2007.
i-485-mailed on 29th june and reached uscis on 30th june 2007 at 11am for concurrent filing with the earlier i-140(reciept).
Will update u if any changes in the status.
goodluck,
vaishu
more...
pictures mi amore vole fe yah tattoo.
leoindiano
03-17 09:59 AM
Substitute labors for EB2 should not IMPACT the delay more than 3 to 6 months. The reason is total EB2 labor india cases approved with PD in 2004 itself is 3500(Straight out of DOL database, published on this forum last year). Some of these cases may have been substituted, worst case, lets say 100% of them applied to I-485. Now the number is 3 times that of 3500. that is 10500(including spouse and 1 child on average).
Another thing you need to consider is If anycase had a PD before sept 2004 and was filed for I-485 before July 2007. That must have got the approval unless there was a namecheck delay.
That should reduce the number to half., 5500(including dependent cases). This is my educated guess, Please dont pick on me. It wont help anybody.
Below are 3 categories left in 2004 as per my analysis....
1) the applications filed in or after july 2007 OR
2) applications had a PD after sept 2004
3) Namecheck delayed cases.
Another thing you need to consider is If anycase had a PD before sept 2004 and was filed for I-485 before July 2007. That must have got the approval unless there was a namecheck delay.
That should reduce the number to half., 5500(including dependent cases). This is my educated guess, Please dont pick on me. It wont help anybody.
Below are 3 categories left in 2004 as per my analysis....
1) the applications filed in or after july 2007 OR
2) applications had a PD after sept 2004
3) Namecheck delayed cases.
dresses mi amore vole fe yah tattoo
immigrant2007
07-29 09:13 AM
Yea sure, be scared of corporatiions and defamation suits and let them enslave you. Sheeple mentality.
Add, the "now dead" Sun Microsystems to the list.
They even give you an offer letter/appointment letter which says "We will file for your greencard", and then dilly-dally about it for 4 years.
fuck em.
Take control of your own destiny.
Did the companies ever give in written that our gc will be filed? and H1 extension will be applied? If yes you have a case at hand otherwise frustration
Add, the "now dead" Sun Microsystems to the list.
They even give you an offer letter/appointment letter which says "We will file for your greencard", and then dilly-dally about it for 4 years.
fuck em.
Take control of your own destiny.
Did the companies ever give in written that our gc will be filed? and H1 extension will be applied? If yes you have a case at hand otherwise frustration
more...
makeup mi amore vole fe yah tattoo.

RNGC
09-18 09:19 PM
All I want to stress are these keywords in all our prints "Legal - Highly Skilled"
girlfriend mi amore vole fe yah tattoo.
zuhail
03-11 08:58 PM
By the way there is a thread where it is mentioned that the spill over to EB2 and EB3 still works the same.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=325657
This would mean that there would be no significant movement in EB2 and EB3 India numbers.
Time is RIGHT NOW to introduce a bill for recapturing Visa Numbers.
Thanks de2002 for The NyTimes Editorial. ( I only wish this had also come from WSJ).
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/03/opinion/03fri2.html?_r=1&scp=1&sq=legal%20immigration&st=cse
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=325657
This would mean that there would be no significant movement in EB2 and EB3 India numbers.
Time is RIGHT NOW to introduce a bill for recapturing Visa Numbers.
Thanks de2002 for The NyTimes Editorial. ( I only wish this had also come from WSJ).
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/03/opinion/03fri2.html?_r=1&scp=1&sq=legal%20immigration&st=cse
hairstyles mi amore vole fe yah tattoo.
gimme_GC2006
04-06 06:18 PM
Sure I will give the link..
I know its not fake..because I have 3 people on our floor who came from a visit..who saw these kind of things happening right in front of them (and my friends were GCs so I guess they themselves were left alone).
Now coming to point of posting their experiences themselves..especially in a situation where they were not allowed to enter US, I dont think they have any incentive left to post and seek help from fellow IV..once they are out they are out..
Nothing can bring them back unless they file a new petition and go for stamping..
I can imagine how much pain they might be going through, touchwood if I was to be one ofthem, I dont see myself posting my experience for 3 months or so..
its a different case where someone is inside US and they face a problem, yeah..why not they post straight away, but this is a different territory..we can only expect them to post, its not going to happen or may be rare case.
I know its not fake..because I have 3 people on our floor who came from a visit..who saw these kind of things happening right in front of them (and my friends were GCs so I guess they themselves were left alone).
Now coming to point of posting their experiences themselves..especially in a situation where they were not allowed to enter US, I dont think they have any incentive left to post and seek help from fellow IV..once they are out they are out..
Nothing can bring them back unless they file a new petition and go for stamping..
I can imagine how much pain they might be going through, touchwood if I was to be one ofthem, I dont see myself posting my experience for 3 months or so..
its a different case where someone is inside US and they face a problem, yeah..why not they post straight away, but this is a different territory..we can only expect them to post, its not going to happen or may be rare case.
nixstor
03-18 06:40 PM
Sorry if this is offtopic but can someone explain to me who banned me and why? I didn't write anything offensive or abusive, and I didn't insult anybody. I was just discussing the issues I read in another forum.
If it is my handle, you don't like, well my name is Tawlibann Foggs (it is Celtic name, and quite rare but I like it). My friends call me Taliban jokingly (I know it may not be funny to all of you, and I didn't like it at first, but I can't stop people), so that's why the handle was 'taliban'. I hope that answers your questions, and I mean no harm to anyone.
I thought this forum was open to everybody to express their opinions and discuss relevant issues without insulting others. If you're going to keep banning me, please just let me know that I'm not welcome, and I'll leave. I thought Immigration Voice and its forum was open to all EB immigrants. I was even intending to become a contributing member, but now I'm kind of lost. Am I not supposed to post here? Is there something I missed?
Here is what you provided on the banned id
Phone number 631-922-xxxx. I called the number and a lady answered. I asked "Is there any one living with last name FOGGS?" The answer is NO. I asked are you sure? She goes mad. I then went on to see the city you provided in MD exists, Google maps has no clue about the city.
There are many non-contributing & contributing members and its entirely your wish to do so or not but IV does not need any distractions. Don't bring in the free speech and 1st amendment now.
May be its fun for you and our friends, its not funny here.
If it is my handle, you don't like, well my name is Tawlibann Foggs (it is Celtic name, and quite rare but I like it). My friends call me Taliban jokingly (I know it may not be funny to all of you, and I didn't like it at first, but I can't stop people), so that's why the handle was 'taliban'. I hope that answers your questions, and I mean no harm to anyone.
I thought this forum was open to everybody to express their opinions and discuss relevant issues without insulting others. If you're going to keep banning me, please just let me know that I'm not welcome, and I'll leave. I thought Immigration Voice and its forum was open to all EB immigrants. I was even intending to become a contributing member, but now I'm kind of lost. Am I not supposed to post here? Is there something I missed?
Here is what you provided on the banned id
Phone number 631-922-xxxx. I called the number and a lady answered. I asked "Is there any one living with last name FOGGS?" The answer is NO. I asked are you sure? She goes mad. I then went on to see the city you provided in MD exists, Google maps has no clue about the city.
There are many non-contributing & contributing members and its entirely your wish to do so or not but IV does not need any distractions. Don't bring in the free speech and 1st amendment now.
May be its fun for you and our friends, its not funny here.
saileshdude
09-14 03:27 PM
Hi Abd,
Can you send me the EVL format that you will prepate to respond to this RFE. You can take out all your personal info but leave the other wording intact. That would really help. You can send it to me via PM if you would like.
Thanks.
Here is detail. i changed job based on AC21 portability. Did not file papers.
Please note that it is imprevative that timely response is necessary to ensure continued processing as visa is currently available for your case.
A review of service record indicate that a form I-129 peition was filed on your behalf by "Previous Employer COmpany Name" was revioked on September X, 2009 . Therefore it appears you are no longer empployed by intended employer according to form I-140 immigration visa petition filed on your behalf.
Please submit a list describing your employment history since your last lawful admission to US. This list should include name and location of each employer, job title, and duties, educational /training requirements, dates you held each position and salary/wage paid. The list should be supported by documenary evidence which establishes your employment history.
Additionaly,you must submit a currently dated letter from your intended permanent employer,describing your present job duties and positioin on origanization, your proffered position(if different from current) , the date you beagn employment and the offered salary or wage. This letter should be in original and signed by an executive or office of the organized who is authorized to make an offer for employment.The letter should indicate whether the terms and conditions of your employment-based visa petition (or labor petition) continues to exist.
Important: if you will no longer be employed by the original form I-140 petitioner, you may still be eligible to adjust the status under the visa portabilit provisions of section 106(c) of the Americal Competitiveness in the 21st Century act(AC21). Public Law 106-313. This legislatin permits certain adjustment applicamts to chnage employers without filing a new immigrant visa petition, provided they are
The beneficiary of an immigrant petition approved under section 204(a)(1)(F) of the Act (previously 204(a((1)(D)) and
The application for adjustment has been pending for more thna 180 days and
the new permanent position is in same or similar occupational classification as original employment.
If you cliam such eligibilty, submit a letter frm new permanent employer, describing your present job duties and postion in organizatiom your proffered position(if different from current) , the date you beagn employment and the offered salary or wage. This letter should be in original and signed by an executive or office of the organized who is authorized to make an offer for employment.The letter should indicate whether the terms and conditions of your employment-based visa petition (or labor petition) continues to exist.
:) Working with attorneys to get the papers ready....
Can you send me the EVL format that you will prepate to respond to this RFE. You can take out all your personal info but leave the other wording intact. That would really help. You can send it to me via PM if you would like.
Thanks.
Here is detail. i changed job based on AC21 portability. Did not file papers.
Please note that it is imprevative that timely response is necessary to ensure continued processing as visa is currently available for your case.
A review of service record indicate that a form I-129 peition was filed on your behalf by "Previous Employer COmpany Name" was revioked on September X, 2009 . Therefore it appears you are no longer empployed by intended employer according to form I-140 immigration visa petition filed on your behalf.
Please submit a list describing your employment history since your last lawful admission to US. This list should include name and location of each employer, job title, and duties, educational /training requirements, dates you held each position and salary/wage paid. The list should be supported by documenary evidence which establishes your employment history.
Additionaly,you must submit a currently dated letter from your intended permanent employer,describing your present job duties and positioin on origanization, your proffered position(if different from current) , the date you beagn employment and the offered salary or wage. This letter should be in original and signed by an executive or office of the organized who is authorized to make an offer for employment.The letter should indicate whether the terms and conditions of your employment-based visa petition (or labor petition) continues to exist.
Important: if you will no longer be employed by the original form I-140 petitioner, you may still be eligible to adjust the status under the visa portabilit provisions of section 106(c) of the Americal Competitiveness in the 21st Century act(AC21). Public Law 106-313. This legislatin permits certain adjustment applicamts to chnage employers without filing a new immigrant visa petition, provided they are
The beneficiary of an immigrant petition approved under section 204(a)(1)(F) of the Act (previously 204(a((1)(D)) and
The application for adjustment has been pending for more thna 180 days and
the new permanent position is in same or similar occupational classification as original employment.
If you cliam such eligibilty, submit a letter frm new permanent employer, describing your present job duties and postion in organizatiom your proffered position(if different from current) , the date you beagn employment and the offered salary or wage. This letter should be in original and signed by an executive or office of the organized who is authorized to make an offer for employment.The letter should indicate whether the terms and conditions of your employment-based visa petition (or labor petition) continues to exist.
:) Working with attorneys to get the papers ready....
No comments:
Post a Comment