
maddipati1
07-11 10:12 PM
the current 485 processing dates for both NSC and TSC are in July'07.
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC
which means, processing of all the 485's with a PD before July'07 are completed and ready to be assigned a visa number.
and now VISA numbers are available.
also, i heard abt namecheck ruling, they will give u GC even if ur 485 is stuck in namecheck, which was worst way of getting stuck for lot of guys.
so, every EB2-I with a PD before 01JUN06 will get a GC shortly.
140 pending, RFE, clerical error cases are exception to this.
these guys will definetely get GC in OCT'08.
surely they will make EB2-I unavailable in next month, coz, there are no more VISA #s available for this year,
but in OCT they will resume from 01JUN06 minus 'the guys whose PD is before 01JUN06 and their application processing is completed (140 approved, satisfied RFE etc ) '
it looks all good for EB2-I guys have fun.
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC
which means, processing of all the 485's with a PD before July'07 are completed and ready to be assigned a visa number.
and now VISA numbers are available.
also, i heard abt namecheck ruling, they will give u GC even if ur 485 is stuck in namecheck, which was worst way of getting stuck for lot of guys.
so, every EB2-I with a PD before 01JUN06 will get a GC shortly.
140 pending, RFE, clerical error cases are exception to this.
these guys will definetely get GC in OCT'08.
surely they will make EB2-I unavailable in next month, coz, there are no more VISA #s available for this year,
but in OCT they will resume from 01JUN06 minus 'the guys whose PD is before 01JUN06 and their application processing is completed (140 approved, satisfied RFE etc ) '
it looks all good for EB2-I guys have fun.
wallpaper This MetroPCS#39;s Android phone
nfinity
07-03 06:16 PM
In all 400$ to date.
PHANI_TAVVALA
05-15 11:21 AM
Now why do you think that a Harvard Graduate will stay with $120K salary for 15 years .Don't you think that in 15 years he will make much more compare to the average job?I know couple of my friends from MIT sloan are making $200K just after 3 years of graduation.
Read my friend read! "Assuming a Harvard M.B.A graduate on a average make $120k out-of-school if would take 15 years for him to break-even even with all the increments and bonuses.". Do everyone who graduate from MIT Sloan make $200k after 3 years of graduation? Think about it. What do you think average salary of a ISB graduates is when you were hearing students getting offers of Rs. 1 crore? It was only 15Lacs.
Read my friend read! "Assuming a Harvard M.B.A graduate on a average make $120k out-of-school if would take 15 years for him to break-even even with all the increments and bonuses.". Do everyone who graduate from MIT Sloan make $200k after 3 years of graduation? Think about it. What do you think average salary of a ISB graduates is when you were hearing students getting offers of Rs. 1 crore? It was only 15Lacs.
2011 Huawei M735
valuablehurdle
02-10 07:38 AM
I also have Continental Airmiles that I can donate. Please PM me if anyone is interested. I will be driving to DC myself since I am just 4 hours away.
more...
gunabcd
07-13 10:57 PM
http://www.murthy.com/chertoff_murthy.html
July 12, 2007
VIA FEDERAL EXPRESS
Michael Chertoff, Esq.
Secretary
Department of Homeland Security
RE: USCIS Decision to Reject I-485 Filings
Dear Mr. Chertoff:
continue
Looks like "Jbpvisa" wanted to win the race of posting this article first, and he/she mis-spelled "Murthy" as Murphy. recently somebody came up with a "Secret News.." which was actually his own far fetched fantasy. I don't understand why some people are so thrilled about throwing around sensational sounding posts ? Isn't that similar to creating a chain email hoax?
July 12, 2007
VIA FEDERAL EXPRESS
Michael Chertoff, Esq.
Secretary
Department of Homeland Security
RE: USCIS Decision to Reject I-485 Filings
Dear Mr. Chertoff:
continue
Looks like "Jbpvisa" wanted to win the race of posting this article first, and he/she mis-spelled "Murthy" as Murphy. recently somebody came up with a "Secret News.." which was actually his own far fetched fantasy. I don't understand why some people are so thrilled about throwing around sensational sounding posts ? Isn't that similar to creating a chain email hoax?
eeezzz
02-15 02:57 PM
Why are you in favour of per country quotas, having been born in an oversubscribed country? Are you a glutton for punishment? Do you enjoy waiting 6 years more than an equally qualified counterpart from another country who moves onto bigger and better jobs while you rot in the same position and pay grade for years?
Per country rationing is discriminatory for EB migration. The best jobs should go to the best people, regardless of national origin, race, or religion - this basic principle is enshrined in employment law, but when it comes to EB migration, it is disregarded! It is not about "giving everyone an equal chance" - this is not a charity, this is a business, and in business, only the best and the brightest get those jobs.
I believe HV000 is either favor of per country quotas, nor is he a glutton for punishment. He sees the concept and current rule of this country, not just himself.
Your the other post said you just want GC in a shorter time. Can I ask you who want GC in a longer time or who doesn't want it in a shorter time?
Who determine the best jobs are? and who determine the best people are?
The "Equal Opportunity" word is really for Americans to read. Until you get your GC, that is not really for you.
Think about this, if the annual limit is 100, the country limit is 7%. Because it has processed 7 people so it closes the door and you think that is not fair. Do you take a look at the others who have to wait in line because 100 limit is hit even thought there's not one single case is approved for his country? USCIS is not processing one for each country at a time. Do you know your line is actually might already taken advanatge on other lines?
State this is not for fight something, but want to remind you the fair you think might not be fair to others. If you want to play the game, you have to follow the rules. If the rules are not clear, we fight for making clear rule. If you fight for rules to benefit you, that is taking advantage on others.
Increase the annual limit and recapture unused Visa from the past years are what we should push right now. But it is just a solution for only resolve problem for people who are currently stuck in I-485. After run out of recaptured Visa, the pipe will get stuck again.
I personally think the country limit will not change and if country limit is the policy, it should start at PERM, not just at I-485.
Per country rationing is discriminatory for EB migration. The best jobs should go to the best people, regardless of national origin, race, or religion - this basic principle is enshrined in employment law, but when it comes to EB migration, it is disregarded! It is not about "giving everyone an equal chance" - this is not a charity, this is a business, and in business, only the best and the brightest get those jobs.
I believe HV000 is either favor of per country quotas, nor is he a glutton for punishment. He sees the concept and current rule of this country, not just himself.
Your the other post said you just want GC in a shorter time. Can I ask you who want GC in a longer time or who doesn't want it in a shorter time?
Who determine the best jobs are? and who determine the best people are?
The "Equal Opportunity" word is really for Americans to read. Until you get your GC, that is not really for you.
Think about this, if the annual limit is 100, the country limit is 7%. Because it has processed 7 people so it closes the door and you think that is not fair. Do you take a look at the others who have to wait in line because 100 limit is hit even thought there's not one single case is approved for his country? USCIS is not processing one for each country at a time. Do you know your line is actually might already taken advanatge on other lines?
State this is not for fight something, but want to remind you the fair you think might not be fair to others. If you want to play the game, you have to follow the rules. If the rules are not clear, we fight for making clear rule. If you fight for rules to benefit you, that is taking advantage on others.
Increase the annual limit and recapture unused Visa from the past years are what we should push right now. But it is just a solution for only resolve problem for people who are currently stuck in I-485. After run out of recaptured Visa, the pipe will get stuck again.
I personally think the country limit will not change and if country limit is the policy, it should start at PERM, not just at I-485.
more...
ryan
08-21 12:12 PM
I did not marry the man I was engaged to. .
Sorry to hear. We can debate on this form till the cows come home, however, I think it is best you contact an experienced / skilled immigration lawyer ASAP. Often there are alternatives and solutions an immigration lawyer can evaluate and put forth to you. IMO that is the best option at this point. I hope things work out for you, good luck.
Sorry to hear. We can debate on this form till the cows come home, however, I think it is best you contact an experienced / skilled immigration lawyer ASAP. Often there are alternatives and solutions an immigration lawyer can evaluate and put forth to you. IMO that is the best option at this point. I hope things work out for you, good luck.
2010 Huawei M228 (MetroPCS)
GreenCard4US
07-16 09:12 PM
Someone mentioned that IV has the same web fax facility. Can someone tell us how to use this facility. I registered with the numbersusa site and used their own fax to send out our message. I used the first name, last name and address form fields to put in our message like, "Bunch of Lies", "H1 pay all taxes", Numbersusa is spreading false information". Lets beat them at their own game by sending faxes ourselves and also using their fax service to spread our message. If its a good idea, please register on their site and send out faxes with our message.
more...
MDix
02-11 12:09 PM
Looks like Ron is correct. This year DOS is estimating 9K FB visa but the number could go high. Last year they didn't estimate anything but by end of Year we got 13k( Per Ron). I read some where these numbers are not clear uptill end of year.
Bottom line is we may get more and we need to ask them about those lost 13k of last year. Looks like need of FOIA from DOS/CIS.
Bottom line is we may get more and we need to ask them about those lost 13k of last year. Looks like need of FOIA from DOS/CIS.
hair Metro PCS Huawei M750 Case
Suva
03-12 10:26 AM
I support this.
To all those who are screaming and shouting about "IV collecting Donations and doing nothing", I am not a donor myself, but we have to understand that IV IS THE ONLY platform we (EB community) have. However shaky or small the platform is. It takes a different kind of person to doggedly keep at something as insipid and difficult and immigration relief for EB and to put up with all the brickbats that armchair immigration proponents and to be beneficiaries like us throw at the IV core.
Pappu, I have put forth this idea many times, and will do so again, let IV be a members only forum, with a REASONABLE annual subscrition amount (say equal to themonthly cost of a decent cable/satellite subscription:-)..
This will achieve the following:
(1) Assured, stable fund collection for IV activities
(2) Only genuine IV supporters will sign up.
(3) To some extent, may be, will keep antis away (this is not assured, but may happen)
...Its Friday, so pickup a 6-pack, 12 pack or whatever pack on your way home, and relax...
To all those who are screaming and shouting about "IV collecting Donations and doing nothing", I am not a donor myself, but we have to understand that IV IS THE ONLY platform we (EB community) have. However shaky or small the platform is. It takes a different kind of person to doggedly keep at something as insipid and difficult and immigration relief for EB and to put up with all the brickbats that armchair immigration proponents and to be beneficiaries like us throw at the IV core.
Pappu, I have put forth this idea many times, and will do so again, let IV be a members only forum, with a REASONABLE annual subscrition amount (say equal to themonthly cost of a decent cable/satellite subscription:-)..
This will achieve the following:
(1) Assured, stable fund collection for IV activities
(2) Only genuine IV supporters will sign up.
(3) To some extent, may be, will keep antis away (this is not assured, but may happen)
...Its Friday, so pickup a 6-pack, 12 pack or whatever pack on your way home, and relax...
more...
Jaime
09-12 05:19 PM
Talk to us! What is preventing you from attending??? Let's GO! Let's do this!!!!
hot metroPCS Announced Huawei
PresidentO
02-11 01:23 PM
http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY09AnnualReport_TableV.pdf
Family based visa used for FY2009 = 215,343
Family based immigrant visa numbers = 226,000
Unused visa = 10,567
available for employment based visa numbers for FY2010.
*********
http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY08-AR-TableV.pdf
Family based visa used for FY2008 = 226,105
Family based immigrant visa numbers = 226,000
Unused visa = ZERO
available for employment based visa numbers for FY2009.
Always go by the facts.
___________________
Not a legal advice.
You rock dude! Am I the only one to remember how visa numbers spill between FB and EB every other year? (or) Am I hallucinating?
Family based visa used for FY2009 = 215,343
Family based immigrant visa numbers = 226,000
Unused visa = 10,567
available for employment based visa numbers for FY2010.
*********
http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY08-AR-TableV.pdf
Family based visa used for FY2008 = 226,105
Family based immigrant visa numbers = 226,000
Unused visa = ZERO
available for employment based visa numbers for FY2009.
Always go by the facts.
___________________
Not a legal advice.
You rock dude! Am I the only one to remember how visa numbers spill between FB and EB every other year? (or) Am I hallucinating?
more...
house The battle of the MetroPCs
pointlesswait
02-04 10:31 AM
some jack left me a message calling me ignorant.
ppl here are discussing his topic to death.. abt changing the per country quota.
No one here wants to even ponder that.. immigration into US is a not a random act.
The policy makers and thinkers may have spent many sleepless nights to arrive at the thought of giving every global citizen an equal opportunity to migrate to this "land of opportunity".
So even an attempt to remove per country quota is absurd and retarded thought.
Be practical and make more realistic suggestions..
a.) IF someone has been inthis country for 10 years ..F1->H1, he shoudl qualify for EAD (no constrains) , until the visa number become avaliable.
b.) Allow for simultaneous 140-485 filing..
so if peeps here think that i am ignorant for saying that attempt to remove country quota is a non-starter.. think again.. DF's
ppl here are discussing his topic to death.. abt changing the per country quota.
No one here wants to even ponder that.. immigration into US is a not a random act.
The policy makers and thinkers may have spent many sleepless nights to arrive at the thought of giving every global citizen an equal opportunity to migrate to this "land of opportunity".
So even an attempt to remove per country quota is absurd and retarded thought.
Be practical and make more realistic suggestions..
a.) IF someone has been inthis country for 10 years ..F1->H1, he shoudl qualify for EAD (no constrains) , until the visa number become avaliable.
b.) Allow for simultaneous 140-485 filing..
so if peeps here think that i am ignorant for saying that attempt to remove country quota is a non-starter.. think again.. DF's
tattoo MetroPCS TapouT Ascend
drirshad
06-20 06:23 PM
Is there any official Period of Stay form or its just a summary statement from us about entry exit from start till now.
more...
pictures Metro PCS Phone Technology
eb3retro
08-18 08:52 PM
Alright retro I'm sorry I upset you so much,it was not a remark which was meant to be taken seriously.I know there is no difference in intelligence between the two.Hope you will get cheered now and maybe drop in for a beer sometime.And I hope you get you green card soon too.
thanks for the beer offer, but i dont drink..just an fyi - i got the receipts long back..
thanks for the beer offer, but i dont drink..just an fyi - i got the receipts long back..
dresses MetroPCS Vehicle Power Adapter
srkamath
07-12 03:40 PM
I'm killing my own joy here...... the Aug Bulletin says
"Consular officers are required to report to the Department of State documentarily qualified applicants for numerically limited visas; the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services in the Department of Homeland Security reports applicants for adjustment of status."
Documentarily Qualified (DQ'd)
USCIS and Consulates submitted a list of Documentarily Qualified applicants to DOS on July 8th. The latest PD of the applicants on that list was before 01-June therefore they have set the PD at 01-June-2006.
What is documentarily qualified?
"Consular officers are required to report to the Department of State documentarily qualified applicants for numerically limited visas; the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services in the Department of Homeland Security reports applicants for adjustment of status."
Documentarily Qualified (DQ'd)
USCIS and Consulates submitted a list of Documentarily Qualified applicants to DOS on July 8th. The latest PD of the applicants on that list was before 01-June therefore they have set the PD at 01-June-2006.
What is documentarily qualified?
more...
makeup MetroPCS Adds to Its Handset
vishwak
02-09 01:49 PM
What exactly is this???
girlfriend Metro PCS Huawei M750 Case

feedfront
10-12 04:11 PM
I got the RFE. Its says that the civil surgeon did not attach the copy of the radiologist report to form I-693. It needs the report on an official letterhead.
It also says that I don't need to take another medical exam for this.
I've contacted the Doctor's office and asked them for the same. Did you get the same RFE?
Thanks,
That's better. Collect the radiologist's report and send them at the earliest. Make sure your attorney sends it to addressed mentioned in the letter. Someone's attorney in this forum used FedEx's service (sent to non-PO Box address) and took longer time to reach right department.
As I said earlier, my doctor was not in USCIS's current list. So, I had to redo everything. My status has changed to 'Respone to RFE review'
It also says that I don't need to take another medical exam for this.
I've contacted the Doctor's office and asked them for the same. Did you get the same RFE?
Thanks,
That's better. Collect the radiologist's report and send them at the earliest. Make sure your attorney sends it to addressed mentioned in the letter. Someone's attorney in this forum used FedEx's service (sent to non-PO Box address) and took longer time to reach right department.
As I said earlier, my doctor was not in USCIS's current list. So, I had to redo everything. My status has changed to 'Respone to RFE review'
hairstyles Metro PCS Android
dehradoon
08-16 06:13 PM
Because you guys are not as clever as EB2s.
you sir, certainly are not as smart to file in EB1. more ever its not about being clever it can sometimes also be a company policy, the exp, the qualification. There are plenty to shops that do not entertain EB2. EB2 or EB3 hardly makes a difference at professional level. Its only a counter in GC.
Once this is all over, an EB2 case just might be reporting to an EB3 Manager.
Please do not post comments like this, everyone is in this for a cause, You did not make a first impression as a concerned member of IV and since you are here the cleverness is itself proven.
you sir, certainly are not as smart to file in EB1. more ever its not about being clever it can sometimes also be a company policy, the exp, the qualification. There are plenty to shops that do not entertain EB2. EB2 or EB3 hardly makes a difference at professional level. Its only a counter in GC.
Once this is all over, an EB2 case just might be reporting to an EB3 Manager.
Please do not post comments like this, everyone is in this for a cause, You did not make a first impression as a concerned member of IV and since you are here the cleverness is itself proven.
hmehta
11-20 12:50 AM
Probably, at this moment it might still be true but the reality is that it is soon going to be demoted from this position......so there is nothing like missing the opportunity....!!!!
Please do not take any precipitated steps that harm yours status ! Calm down. This is still the strongest economy in the world. You don't want to miss this unique opportunity !
Please do not take any precipitated steps that harm yours status ! Calm down. This is still the strongest economy in the world. You don't want to miss this unique opportunity !
grinch
02-27 07:14 AM
Aw great work man!
I love it, I'm sure it'll be one of the top renders!
I love it, I'm sure it'll be one of the top renders!
No comments:
Post a Comment