Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2010

images Mercedes Benz Sprinter Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2010. 2010 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
  • 2010 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter



  • reddy_73
    10-03 08:31 AM
    <bump>





    wallpaper 2010 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2010. Black 2010 Mercedes-Benz
  • Black 2010 Mercedes-Benz



  • pkv
    06-03 02:15 AM
    Though I sent webfaxes, But I am not very convinced.
    Its same text in every fax. Its not personalized.

    For senatores it will be a spam kind of thing. So many faxes with just different name but same text.

    I am not also happy about language. Its not very effective!!!





    Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2010. Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2010.
  • Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2010.



  • jungalee43
    12-23 12:29 PM
    I must travel to India due to family emergency. My AP is valid for next five months. But just 1 week ago we changed our residence and now I have a family emergency. So my current address is different than that on the AP. I have updated my address online AR-11and have a confirmation document with both the addresses. I will clear immigration at JFK. Would this addres change create any problem? Has anyone gone through similar situation? The new adress is in the same state, just 4 miles from previous address, but city and zip is changed. No employer change.





    2011 Black 2010 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2010. 2010 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
  • 2010 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter



  • bfadlia
    05-27 08:09 AM
    My son and wife too had EAD's expiring in Aug, 2010.. Had no option but to get the DL for three months and applied for another renewal of EAD's.. What a crap..$ after $.. Did the letter from USCIS you got after infopass help or not??


    I don't think the letter was of any help, it said my case is still pending, and as I mentioned above DMV told me they already knew that, they had access to USCIS database.



    more...


    Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2010. Mercedes-Benz S-Class And
  • Mercedes-Benz S-Class And



  • satyasaich
    06-20 04:08 PM
    First of all,

    If i may ask, do you have valid visa stamp in your passport?
    If so, (and if circumstances permit), plan to complete your travel with in that validity.
    Honestly if it's a family emergency (god forbid ) then it's a decision one has to take.

    Another option is convert your husband's H1B in to premium, so that you can get your H4 with a valid I-94 as well and you are safe. Ofcourse if your visa expires in the passport, all you have to do is appear in one of the US consulates in india. There shall not be any problem for H4 stamping
    OMG are you guys saying dont travel even in emergency situations?!!





    Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2010. 2010 Mercedes-enz Sprinter
  • 2010 Mercedes-enz Sprinter



  • freddy22
    07-20 12:59 AM
    what if he is charged with 2 misdemenaors as a YOUTHFUL OFFENDER?
    is the law not that these are NOT grounds for deportation proceedings?



    more...


    Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2010. 2010 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
  • 2010 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter



  • Munna Bhai
    07-27 01:02 PM
    The correct answer would be differed on the basis of your current status.
    Are you currently H1 holder or H4 holder?

    what H1 and H4 has to do? Once you start using EAD..your current status has no impact. On EAD, you can do multiple jobs but similiar description.

    -M





    2010 Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2010. Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2010. Mercedes Benz Sprinter
  • Mercedes Benz Sprinter



  • Dustinthewind
    01-05 07:33 AM
    @thomachan72 - Thank you! Great idea on the trailer with dialogues! Our goal was to create an engaging, relatively fast paced and high level quick Teaser first to get people's attention and then release a Trailer with dialogues just like you mentioned in a few weeks. So the main full film trailer will come out late January/early February. Stay tuned.



    more...


    Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2010. mercedes-enz sprinter
  • mercedes-enz sprinter



  • singhsa3
    11-15 10:47 AM
    What a shame and Ignorant people we are trying to motivate...





    hair 2010 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2010. 2010 Mercedes Benz Sprinter
  • 2010 Mercedes Benz Sprinter



  • GC_1000Watt
    12-11 03:03 PM
    Pls. find the answers in red ink below. Also, all the answers are based on personal experience.

    Can I work while the case is appealed?

    No. You cannot unless you have a back - up of EAD.




    How do I transfer to a new employer E2 (Premium Processing) and when can I apply for the new h1b (after the case is appealed or any time)?

    There is no way you can transfer you H1-B as you old one has already expired. The only way left is applying for a new H1-b, according to my lawyer, the sooner the better. The new H1-b mostly will be a consulate case. Meaning, even though you are approved, it will be only activated once you go for visa stamping.




    What are the chances of approvals in Premium processing in Current Markethttp://images.intellitxt.com/ast/adTypes/2_bing.gif (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/#)?

    No idea.


    Can I start working once the receipt for the new h1b petition comes in?

    No, you can only start working once it is acitvated. Meaning, once u get it stamped if it is approved as a consulate case.

    If not, can I work once the h1 is approved or should I go to India (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/#) and reenter to start working?

    If consulate case, then you will have to get it stamp to start working.

    Can i transfer my approved I140 to a new employer ?

    I guess, if you have filed I-485 which is already past 180 days. (Check with ur lawyer)

    I will really appreciate your feedback on this.


    Again, I am not a lawyer. All the above answers are based on personal experience. Hope it helps. All the very best.

    Thanks a lot for your reply. I really appreciate if you can aswer the following:
    Can I transfer my H1B to another company once my old employer has appealed the H1B denail notice?

    if the appeal on denial goes in my favor then whether I am going to get extension with I-94 or without I94?

    Thanks in advance.



    more...


    Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2010. 2010 Mercedes Benz Sprinter
  • 2010 Mercedes Benz Sprinter



  • aarzoo
    02-02 06:18 PM
    Thanks clockwork

    @fromnaija:

    Based on the regulation issued by the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) that became effective July 16, 2007, a labor certification approved will expire after 180 days, unless an I-140 petition has been filed in the case.

    The new rule provides a 180day validity period for approved labor certifications. All permanent labor certifications approved on or after the effective date of July 16, 2007, will expire 180 calendar days after certification, whether the original application was filed under the PERM or prePERM regulations, unless the employer uses the approved labor certification prior to expiration in support of an I140 petition with USCIS. Likewise, all labor certifications approved prior to July 16, 2007 will expire in 180 calendar days, unless filed in support of an I140 petition with USCIS prior to the expiration date. Therefore, all currently approved labor certification applications must be filed in support of an I140 petition by January 11, 2008.

    If the above explaination is correct, I should be able to use the same labor.





    hot Mercedes-Benz S-Class And Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2010. 2010 Mercedes Benz Sprinter
  • 2010 Mercedes Benz Sprinter



  • ramnadhan
    12-13 04:49 PM
    January 2008 Visa Bulletin and Predicament of Unmarried Indian EB-2

    India has a tradition of family match-making marriage that more or less determines the timing of a marriage for a single person. When the EB visa numbers were open a few months ago, the unmarried single EB-2 worried about premature approval of their I-485 applications before they would have married and often talked about the way to delay approval of I-485 applications until they would marry. The January 2008 Visa Bulletin and the State Department prediction for the EB availability in coming months have removed such worry from these Indian professionals. However, in an unanticpated twist and irony of the development, they will instead face a different problem, to wit, their future spouses may not be able to apply for a following-to-join derivative EB immigrant visa benefits for a long time. Considering the amount of time the future spouse will have to wait to file for the immigrant benefits, it may be important for these EB-2 Indian professional to take at least two actions. These unmarried Indians have maintained a H-1B status to bring their future spouses in a H-4 visa status so that they are not separated after they marry. This strategy will become more real and critically important, meaning that they should keep staying on a H-1B status and not using EAD and AP. If they returned using AP, they may at some point of time, reinstate their H-1B status before their H-1B validity runs out. The other action which they should take is to file concurrent EB-2 and EB-3 I-140 petitions using the same EB-2 labor certification. Since the EB-3 is more favorable or at least will have a cut-off date rather than "unavailable," in certain situation they may maneuver the immigration rules that permit transfer of pending I-485 applications between EB-2 and EB-3 during the period when the visa numbers remain current for him/her. Such maneuver may at least allow the spouse to file I-485/EAD/AP. When EB-2 becomes more favorable, they may have to transfer the I-485 applications back to EB-2 petition. This maneuver is not a good option for everyone as it will require a log of juggling. However, some earlier priority date EB-2 Indians may dare to venture such juggling because of their unique circumstances that require filing of I-485 application for the spouse. It is something to think about and people should seek legal counsel.

    I hope this info useful for our fellow members.

    Thanks,
    Ram



    more...


    house 2010 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2010. 2010 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
  • 2010 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter



  • Sakthisagar
    10-27 12:20 PM
    shiv sena is an extreme outfit and their actions should be condemned, its not a right or left issue,

    Great to know, this is a revelation so you need to get more info about Fox TV, how right they are here more than this senas..

    So along with Fox TV what help you are planning for all of our immigration problems?





    tattoo 2010 Mercedes-enz Sprinter Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2010. 2010 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
  • 2010 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter



  • wikipedia_fan
    04-09 03:04 PM
    Guys and Gals,
    I heard this from immigrant coworkers in my company (Consulting company with 1000+ consultants in USA, 15000+ all over the world), I�m hearing that employees are forced to us EAD instead of renewing H1B visa. Funny part here is, they did not pay for filing I485, all expenses including medical were paid by the employee.

    Now they say that they will reimburse EAD filing expense and trying to force employees to use EAD once H1B expires.

    Questions:

    Is this legal?
    Is it a common practice?

    Assuming it�s legal and employees have no other choice other than using EAD, I�ve couple more questions.

    If for some reason, I485 is denied and you challenge the decision using MTR, will you still be legal status if the MTR process takes several months?

    Is there a limit on how many times you can challenge USCIS decision? If they reject your application 10 times and you know the reason they rejected each time is incorrect, do you get to challenge them if you have enough evidence that your application was rejected incorrectly?

    Thanks for your time.

    If you are past 180 days after filing 485 and 140 approved, nothing stops you from looking for employment elsewhere.
    It all depends on your comfort levels - if you want to stick with this employer - you may - does not matter if it is h1b or EAD. If you want to move, you can.

    a 140 revoke triggers a 485 denial - some officers do not go through the AC21 process and immediately issue a denial notice.

    The law states that you have the right to file for MTR if you think there are facts ignored by the officer.

    It all depends on the timing of denial. If during the denial you are out of country - there is no way to do MTR so it depends on luck too.

    Working after an erroneous denial is an ambiguous call. The law allows you to file for an MTR, so why not just keep working?

    Usually upto 180 days of stay without status is covered by 245K, but as of this date, there has not been any RFEs for status because one filed MTR and waited.

    Please talk to an experienced immigration Attorney and they can explain all this stuff.



    more...


    pictures 2010 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2010. 2010 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
  • 2010 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter



  • tabletpc
    01-11 09:29 AM
    Guys please help me with below questions.

    Q1:I have switched from H-4 to H-1 starting from Oct 1st, 2007. However, I have not started working yet. Does this invalidate my h-1?
    Nope..!!! Unless the employer revoke the H1b it won't be invalidated.
    Q2: I am travelling to India very soon and planning to come back using AP obtained thru my husband's GC process. Will there be any problem. What should I tell at port of entry, if they ask about my approved H-1 but not worked on H-1?
    Unless you come under the payroll of your H1b employer , POE people won't get to know. If att they ask, just be ready with a good reason.Q3. Do I need to cancel my H-1 before I ago since I am not going for H-1 stamping and also planning to work on EAD once I come back?
    [B]Just plan your visit forgetting the fact that you ahve approved H1b. For all purpose you are on h4.

    B]
    I appreciate your advice

    Have a nice trip..!!!





    dresses 2010 Mercedes Benz Sprinter Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2010. 2010 New Mercedes-Benz
  • 2010 New Mercedes-Benz



  • srikondoji
    04-26 03:34 PM
    Microsoft/IBM/Infosys/Wipro are interested in H1-B visa number hike.
    They only want more new H1-B's, coz they have to pay more for those who are already here.

    Politicians are interested in illegal immigrants because their number runs into millions and they can get their votes.

    Remaining skilled labor force with his H1 term ending are of no use to anyone.
    I think this forum is doing a tremendous job in fighting for a cause and will no doubt make a mark fo itself.
    Thanks
    sri



    more...


    makeup mercedes-enz sprinter Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2010. 2010 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
  • 2010 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter



  • garybanz
    02-13 01:33 PM
    "US govt to scrap all employment based green card applications"
    Sounds like a cruel joke today but this could be a reality tomorrow...





    girlfriend 2010 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2010. Mercedes Benz Sprinter.
  • Mercedes Benz Sprinter.



  • psvk
    08-06 12:08 PM
    Received an email from CRIS stating that Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident. Those who are tracking approval, check out IV profile/tracker.

    Congrats





    hairstyles 2010 Mercedes Benz Sprinter Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2010. mercedes-enz sprinter 311 cdi
  • mercedes-enz sprinter 311 cdi



  • GCNaseeb
    08-08 03:55 PM
    Can you direct me to the link you just mentioned for pay stub requirment for at least 180 days after filing AOS?

    I think the requirement is there should be a job offer at the time of filing of AOS. Here's an extract from a law firm:

    " If you are able to file the adjustment of status, there does need to be a valid job offer underlying the case at the time of the filing. You do not have to be working for the employer full time, but there does have to be a valid job offer for the position described in the labor certification".

    Its always safe to have paystubs for atlease 180 days after your 485 receipt date. If they call you for an interview at local office during adjudication, which may happen after anywhere from weeks, months, or years, there are chances that you may be asked to produce paystubs starting from month before interview date all the way back to your first H1 entry into US.
    Please do not open new threads for these question for which there are several thread opened and are being discussed thru. Why don't you ask this question on one of those post?





    looneytunezez
    03-12 05:03 PM
    Congrats...... :)





    heathere3
    04-17 03:13 PM
    It's alright abt the red dot. Is there a way I can find out who gave it to me? Just curious!

    Thanks guyz for helping out!

    Doesn't matter now, I fixed it! :D
    I thought your post was completely logical and I'm interested in knowing if there's a way to draw the USCIS's attention to these bad employers!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment