Blog Feeds
12-28 04:50 AM
The Congressional starter pistol on comprehensive immigration reform (CIR) has been fired skyward with the release of a 644-page mish-mash of proposed changes to the Immigration and Nationality Act that will both please and infuriate pro- and anti-immigration combatants in the Capitol and throughout the land. Introduced by Rep. Luis V. Gutierrez (D-IL), the bill with three names (the ��Comprehensive Immigration Reform for America�s Security and Prosperity Act of 2009,�� the ��Comprehensive Immigration Reform ASAP Act of 2009,��and the ��CIR ASAP Act of 2009��) is the first sortie in the coming Congressional ground war over immigration policy. With the release...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/angelopaparelli/2009/12/cir-asap-an-immigration-hard-slap-to-business.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/angelopaparelli/2009/12/cir-asap-an-immigration-hard-slap-to-business.html)
wallpaper Child of Warren Buffett amp; Mark
sameer2730
02-03 08:54 AM
Should it be the date you last received a valid I-94 at the POE or the date you entered from canada or mexico using AR?

sanjay
09-08 05:54 PM
@ArkBird,
NO, Its not a substitute labor. Its mine on my name cleared from Dallas Backlog center.
@Dealsnet,
How much time do you think it will take for NBC to schedule an interview ?
@Sanjay
Did you used substitute labor for filing I-140? I have heard about instances where people who used substitute are called for an interview even after the final I-485 approval
NO, Its not a substitute labor. Its mine on my name cleared from Dallas Backlog center.
@Dealsnet,
How much time do you think it will take for NBC to schedule an interview ?
@Sanjay
Did you used substitute labor for filing I-140? I have heard about instances where people who used substitute are called for an interview even after the final I-485 approval
2011 dupa Mark Zuckerberg,
bpratap
02-04 11:39 AM
Thank you for the info
more...
needhelp!
02-12 05:15 PM
Thanks! Hope all will do it.
ps57002
10-16 05:11 PM
bumping to see if anyone has updates on similar cases...
more...
waitingforgc
06-05 09:37 PM
I applied for my H-1 extension in mid April and my current H-1 is valid till mid August. After reading about the waiting times in the posts above I am wondering what happens if I don't get the approval until mid August. Will I be out of status ?
Thanks
Thanks
2010 mark zuckerberg and eduardo
jonty_11
11-08 12:59 PM
If they never overstayed then USCIS has no case against them...get a lawyer to get them out..and then hire another lawyer to sue the USCIS. This is pure harrasment.
more...
a_yaja
12-17 10:08 AM
Dear Yaja,
Thanks for your detailed response and i see that there is a valid point in yours.
Pl. let me know If i go for stamping even with out any paystub from the new employer? (joining after 15 days(1-15)) My new employer has agreed to give a letter of employment. Is that enough for the stamping?. If the consulate officer asks for the latest pay stub in my case, can I tell him that I do not have and I have only the old employers pay stub?
Thanks in anticipation.
Regards,
Raj
Yes - that should be good enough. You can tell the visa officer that you just joined the new employer and still do not have any paystubs from them. Get a letter from the new employer with the starting date. That should be good enough. Take all the paystubs from the old employer. Just be truthful and honest and don't worry - you should get your visa without any problem.
Thanks for your detailed response and i see that there is a valid point in yours.
Pl. let me know If i go for stamping even with out any paystub from the new employer? (joining after 15 days(1-15)) My new employer has agreed to give a letter of employment. Is that enough for the stamping?. If the consulate officer asks for the latest pay stub in my case, can I tell him that I do not have and I have only the old employers pay stub?
Thanks in anticipation.
Regards,
Raj
Yes - that should be good enough. You can tell the visa officer that you just joined the new employer and still do not have any paystubs from them. Get a letter from the new employer with the starting date. That should be good enough. Take all the paystubs from the old employer. Just be truthful and honest and don't worry - you should get your visa without any problem.
hair Mark Zuckerberg
santb1975
05-20 12:52 AM
We can do it
more...
desibechara
08-02 12:15 AM
depends on what the job required per your labor cert. If it said 2 years, then even if you have 36 years of industry experience you need experience letters for only 2 years.
If you are going for EB2 and your LC says MS+1 year of experience, you need experience for 1 year. If your LC said BS+5 years you need 5 years worth. If your LC said the job requires expertise in VC++, your experience letter must mention VC++.
It is EB3 (PD 2001) and Lc did say that 3 years of experience and my first job almost have 2 years 8-9 months of experience. So I was thinking that USISC should not mind for letter of eperience for 3 remaining months..Current job ..I have been working now for 6.5 years....
Does it matter..Do you think it really matters..
let me know..otherwise I really have to worry about RFE
DB
If you are going for EB2 and your LC says MS+1 year of experience, you need experience for 1 year. If your LC said BS+5 years you need 5 years worth. If your LC said the job requires expertise in VC++, your experience letter must mention VC++.
It is EB3 (PD 2001) and Lc did say that 3 years of experience and my first job almost have 2 years 8-9 months of experience. So I was thinking that USISC should not mind for letter of eperience for 3 remaining months..Current job ..I have been working now for 6.5 years....
Does it matter..Do you think it really matters..
let me know..otherwise I really have to worry about RFE
DB
hot Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook and
senthil1
06-26 01:48 PM
First of all even if CIR is passed someone need to interpret the section. What kind of Ban for H1b in consulting? Is it blanket ban? It is going to be very tough in reality to Ban H1b for consulting completely. There might be some options in the law.
It seem like the CIR does not allow working as consultant on H1B. I read through that part, but does not quite understand. Can someone who understands the legislation let me if the bill passed, what is the effective time that we need to stop working?
Is it:
1> The time when bill is signed by Bush?
2> The beginning of the following fisical year?
or
3> You can keep working till the current H1B expires, but cannot renew?
thanks!
It seem like the CIR does not allow working as consultant on H1B. I read through that part, but does not quite understand. Can someone who understands the legislation let me if the bill passed, what is the effective time that we need to stop working?
Is it:
1> The time when bill is signed by Bush?
2> The beginning of the following fisical year?
or
3> You can keep working till the current H1B expires, but cannot renew?
thanks!
more...
house 16, 2010, Mark Zuckerberg was
sbabunle
08-23 06:19 PM
I tried to educate some of the university students( MS) about our issue. They dont
even care! Its seems like, they think, somebody else will take care of this
even care! Its seems like, they think, somebody else will take care of this
tattoo Mark Zuckerberg has just been
mps
06-24 11:28 PM
Article says all pending application ...
"The Labor Department is auditing all pending applications for legal immigrant workers the firm has filed on behalf of its corporate clients."
"The Labor Department is auditing all pending applications for legal immigrant workers the firm has filed on behalf of its corporate clients."
more...
pictures Mark Zuckerberg Is #39;Time#39;

gconmymind
10-04 03:53 PM
Yes, you have to submit your papers at least 5 business days I think before your interview date. It is a requirement for the Mumbai consulate. Mumbai consulate is like my second home :(.
Question.
When I check the website I see this Step 4:
Does this mean that I first need to pass the documents to the application centre and only then after 3 days can I go to the embassy?
Can't I just get the date and go to the embassy direct?
Question.
When I check the website I see this Step 4:
Does this mean that I first need to pass the documents to the application centre and only then after 3 days can I go to the embassy?
Can't I just get the date and go to the embassy direct?
dresses mark zuckerberg douche
sam_austin77
12-18 11:34 PM
Team,
I need advise. Some should respond to my query. It is still unanswered after 190 views. I need to make some quick decisions. Naukri ka sawaal hai!!
Thanks
I need advise. Some should respond to my query. It is still unanswered after 190 views. I need to make some quick decisions. Naukri ka sawaal hai!!
Thanks
more...
makeup “Mark By Mark Zuckerberg”
s416504
08-29 12:30 PM
Here is the New Poll. I hope will give good analysis
girlfriend Mark Zuckerberg - 350x466 -

hnordberg
October 25th, 2005, 04:24 PM
But I'm definitely open to planning something. I'll try to create a list of possible sites and post it here with in the next week or so for everyone to add to / subtract from. How's that sound?
I like Michael's ideas, but a list of choices would be nice.
I like Michael's ideas, but a list of choices would be nice.
hairstyles Priscilla Chan Mark Zuckerberg
meridiani.planum
05-05 04:50 PM
I wanted to know that what impact does one have for calling IO's multiple times.
.
* pain in the fingers
* worn out buttons on the phone
* high phone bill (if you call from a cellphone and are billed by the minute)
.
* pain in the fingers
* worn out buttons on the phone
* high phone bill (if you call from a cellphone and are billed by the minute)
mangelschots
05-02 09:02 PM
Senator Obama has filed the "Citizenship Promotion Act 2007" which
tries to alleviate this process and mandate the FBI to perform this in
a reasonable timeframe without limiting US Security.
following is an exceprt of this.
"...Act to limit the timeframe of the FBI name check and background
check. We ask of the honorable members of the Congress and Senate to
approve Senator Obama's Act in its entirety and facilitate the
feasibility of it. As the security of this country is considered a
priority, it is important that the adequate budget and resources are
devoted to the security checks ..."
This sounds like a good initiative to help out all of us that finally end up making in I-485. Suggest we rally all IV members to sign this petition:
http://www.petitiononline.com/nc082505/petition.html
tries to alleviate this process and mandate the FBI to perform this in
a reasonable timeframe without limiting US Security.
following is an exceprt of this.
"...Act to limit the timeframe of the FBI name check and background
check. We ask of the honorable members of the Congress and Senate to
approve Senator Obama's Act in its entirety and facilitate the
feasibility of it. As the security of this country is considered a
priority, it is important that the adequate budget and resources are
devoted to the security checks ..."
This sounds like a good initiative to help out all of us that finally end up making in I-485. Suggest we rally all IV members to sign this petition:
http://www.petitiononline.com/nc082505/petition.html
gcformeornot
10-12 02:25 PM
you need to get paid all the time. Even during maternity leave. Not getting paid is voilation of status and violation of employer-employee relationship.
No comments:
Post a Comment