dealsnet
07-16 09:48 AM
No problem with expired i-94. Just inform them about I-485 filing. I did it without any problem.
Do you guys see any issues if I-94 is expired but I-485 application is pending and the petitioner is working on EAD? Any thoughts will be appreciated. Thanks,
Do you guys see any issues if I-94 is expired but I-485 application is pending and the petitioner is working on EAD? Any thoughts will be appreciated. Thanks,
wallpaper love poems for your
rongha_2000
07-17 03:55 PM
I am ashamed to read these comments coming from "highly skilled" people. Administrators please take preventive steps. We dont want some sickos malign IV. :mad: :mad:
Murthy is a she...and I would but I'm not single. ;)
Murthy is a she...and I would but I'm not single. ;)
sundarpn
04-14 04:45 PM
Hey all,
I have exactly 1.8 yrs left on my h1b. My 6th year starts March 2008.
I am in a permanent job now and my labor (EB3) priority date is Aug 2006.
I-140 with Nebraska has been pending for the last 6 months. (yes I am going to pay 1K and get it converted to premium )
I have another new job offer (permanent) from a company in bedford, boston.
The problem is the new company (like most big companies) will not start GC processing immediately. They may start after 3 months or after 6 months per policy. No commitments. :confused:
So Questions:
1. If the new employer submits labor after my 6th year starts, what are my options? (is it a risk?). In my experience with companies ( I am talking non desi, non consulting companies) it takes 6 months or more to get Perm labor filed.
2. I may not be able to port PD from my current employer as my I140 is still pending and if I give my notice, they will very well cancel it before it gets approved. (Even if I convert to premium now, it will take 3 weeks to get approval and I doubt if the new employer will wait). besides I am doubtful if I can get a copy of the 140 approval.
3. Another option I can think of is forget this offer.
Stick to my current employer, get I140 approved, get my 3 yr H1b extension and then try to switch when I have 3 more years. Is this even a practical / realistic option?
Appreciate any opinions.
I have exactly 1.8 yrs left on my h1b. My 6th year starts March 2008.
I am in a permanent job now and my labor (EB3) priority date is Aug 2006.
I-140 with Nebraska has been pending for the last 6 months. (yes I am going to pay 1K and get it converted to premium )
I have another new job offer (permanent) from a company in bedford, boston.
The problem is the new company (like most big companies) will not start GC processing immediately. They may start after 3 months or after 6 months per policy. No commitments. :confused:
So Questions:
1. If the new employer submits labor after my 6th year starts, what are my options? (is it a risk?). In my experience with companies ( I am talking non desi, non consulting companies) it takes 6 months or more to get Perm labor filed.
2. I may not be able to port PD from my current employer as my I140 is still pending and if I give my notice, they will very well cancel it before it gets approved. (Even if I convert to premium now, it will take 3 weeks to get approval and I doubt if the new employer will wait). besides I am doubtful if I can get a copy of the 140 approval.
3. Another option I can think of is forget this offer.
Stick to my current employer, get I140 approved, get my 3 yr H1b extension and then try to switch when I have 3 more years. Is this even a practical / realistic option?
Appreciate any opinions.
2011 love poems for your boyfriend.
sanjaymk
10-14 03:21 PM
All:
My parents are going to visit USA first time. Does anyone of you suggest Medical Insurance information ? I am not sure which company I should choose for visitor Medical Insurance.
I used SRI..Speciality Risk and was happy with the prices they gave me - www.specialityrisk.com
I heard a couple of problems about getting insurance in India, when I first started searching a couple of years ago, but don't remember what they are right now. For all I know, it may not be true now.
All the best.
Sanjay.
My parents are going to visit USA first time. Does anyone of you suggest Medical Insurance information ? I am not sure which company I should choose for visitor Medical Insurance.
I used SRI..Speciality Risk and was happy with the prices they gave me - www.specialityrisk.com
I heard a couple of problems about getting insurance in India, when I first started searching a couple of years ago, but don't remember what they are right now. For all I know, it may not be true now.
All the best.
Sanjay.
more...

innervoice
03-15 01:35 PM
Donated, S-90D44255UL602673B

txh1b
08-25 02:25 PM
The USCIS accepted that response and my case has resumed processing. So if I were you, I would have no problem taking the Engineering Manager title.
This doesn't mean much. The case is still being processed and is not a sign to rejoice or consider that your AC21 request has been accepted. The title isn't a big deal but the job description on labor and new job has to be same or similar.
I would be wary of your switch from a developer to a Manager and that qualifying for a AC21 under same/similar.
Where I work, what a developer does is significantly different than what an Architect or a manager does.
This doesn't mean much. The case is still being processed and is not a sign to rejoice or consider that your AC21 request has been accepted. The title isn't a big deal but the job description on labor and new job has to be same or similar.
I would be wary of your switch from a developer to a Manager and that qualifying for a AC21 under same/similar.
Where I work, what a developer does is significantly different than what an Architect or a manager does.
more...
rbharol
09-20 12:24 PM
Can a person who is on H1B visa engage in an internet business (and receive income from it) from home ? I do know a couple of people who used to do that.
Thanks in advance for your answer.
Answer from my Lawyer is No.
I tried to commercialize my website which you see in my signature. Plan was to sell
the consulting services and sell gem stones. I am on H1B and Lawyer said do not do it.
Thanks in advance for your answer.
Answer from my Lawyer is No.
I tried to commercialize my website which you see in my signature. Plan was to sell
the consulting services and sell gem stones. I am on H1B and Lawyer said do not do it.
2010 cute love poems in spanish.

hpandey
03-22 02:50 PM
Did your new H1 come with an I-94 attached at the bottom or not ? If not then it means that you have to go out of US and get the H1 visa stamped. Also it means that you are still out of status since you do not have a valid I-94.
Yes potentially as per law you could be barred entry to US for 3 years but sometimes if you do everything legally the CBP officers overlook that. It all depends at the officer at the consulate for stamping and then at the port of entry.
You can hope to be lucky but what your lawyer says is correct.
Best of luck.
I am not a lawyer so your lawyer's advise would be best.
Yes potentially as per law you could be barred entry to US for 3 years but sometimes if you do everything legally the CBP officers overlook that. It all depends at the officer at the consulate for stamping and then at the port of entry.
You can hope to be lucky but what your lawyer says is correct.
Best of luck.
I am not a lawyer so your lawyer's advise would be best.
more...
eb3India
05-21 10:26 PM
oh well,
we got a bigger fish to fry, I am sure those who might be using labour subs are legals here at one point and they do have a job,
we are not going to gain much by these ammendments,
I am just curious how much authority does USCIS and DOS have to alter our situation.
I am still waiting for response from IV core members
we got a bigger fish to fry, I am sure those who might be using labour subs are legals here at one point and they do have a job,
we are not going to gain much by these ammendments,
I am just curious how much authority does USCIS and DOS have to alter our situation.
I am still waiting for response from IV core members
hair love poems for your
immigrant2007
07-19 09:05 PM
It doesn't matter if the I-140 was revoked by the prev employer, still the PD is yours to keep provided that I-140 was approved. One should also be cautious about the revocation, if the approved I-140 was revoked by USCIS itself as a fraudulent filing then no benefits from that I-140! Otherwise you are good.
The new company's offer is like any other job for you, if you qualify for the job and the company likes you and your skills they are going to offer the market salary and the position can even be a manager, then you might qualify for EB1!
Hi Rajenk
thanks for the information
The new company's offer is like any other job for you, if you qualify for the job and the company likes you and your skills they are going to offer the market salary and the position can even be a manager, then you might qualify for EB1!
Hi Rajenk
thanks for the information
more...
cris
08-30 10:00 AM
for gg_ny
this is extension of H1B based of aproved I140 .
if i understood correctly the application for H1 extension will became null and void if i travel outside of US .
this is very interesting. I was not aware about this .
Anyway, thank you for your valuable input
this is extension of H1B based of aproved I140 .
if i understood correctly the application for H1 extension will became null and void if i travel outside of US .
this is very interesting. I was not aware about this .
Anyway, thank you for your valuable input
hot short cute love poems for your
GCDelay
11-30 03:21 PM
xxx
more...
house Many of the love quotes and
kaisersose
11-10 02:32 PM
Hi ,
My 180 days have passed and I have an approved 140. My job was filed in 2002 in EB2 as s/w engg. In this job i moved to project manager in IT. Now I am getting a job offer for an awesome company, nice pay and as a program manager. the role is still in IT but it will be more managing.
Would this be a safe bet to take by choosing AC-21?
Please reply. i need to respond to them in a couple of days....
Nope. Management activities fall into a different job code and you will be breaking AC21 rules by taking up this new role.
If your employer is cooperative and your lawyer is willing write the new job description to fall into the engineering category and not management, you may be OK. But if it is an "awesome" company as you put it, I doubt they will be willing to manipulate your job description.
Anyway, check with them and the lawyer before you give up.
Good luck
My 180 days have passed and I have an approved 140. My job was filed in 2002 in EB2 as s/w engg. In this job i moved to project manager in IT. Now I am getting a job offer for an awesome company, nice pay and as a program manager. the role is still in IT but it will be more managing.
Would this be a safe bet to take by choosing AC-21?
Please reply. i need to respond to them in a couple of days....
Nope. Management activities fall into a different job code and you will be breaking AC21 rules by taking up this new role.
If your employer is cooperative and your lawyer is willing write the new job description to fall into the engineering category and not management, you may be OK. But if it is an "awesome" company as you put it, I doubt they will be willing to manipulate your job description.
Anyway, check with them and the lawyer before you give up.
Good luck
tattoo love poems for your boyfriend.
insbaby
07-31 01:13 PM
Dream:
EB3 I - OCT 2004 - CURRENT (Long long ago.../Once upon a time...)
Happened:
EB3 I - OCT 2005 - 01/JAN/98
EB3 I - OCT 2006 - 22/APR/01
EB3 I - OCT 2007 - 22/APR/01
EB3 I - OCT 2008 - 01/JUL/01
Expected:
[Deleted as people take it seriously]
Here is the updated content:
EB3 I - OCT 2009 - God Only Knows
EB3 I - OCT 2010 - God Only Knows
EB3 I - OCT 2011 - God Only Knows
EB3 I - OCT 2012 - God Only Knows
EB3 I - OCT 2013 - God Only Knows
EB3 I - OCT 2014 - God Only Knows
EB3 I - OCT 2004 - CURRENT (Long long ago.../Once upon a time...)
Happened:
EB3 I - OCT 2005 - 01/JAN/98
EB3 I - OCT 2006 - 22/APR/01
EB3 I - OCT 2007 - 22/APR/01
EB3 I - OCT 2008 - 01/JUL/01
Expected:
[Deleted as people take it seriously]
Here is the updated content:
EB3 I - OCT 2009 - God Only Knows
EB3 I - OCT 2010 - God Only Knows
EB3 I - OCT 2011 - God Only Knows
EB3 I - OCT 2012 - God Only Knows
EB3 I - OCT 2013 - God Only Knows
EB3 I - OCT 2014 - God Only Knows
more...
pictures Love Poems For Your Boyfriend
TexDBoy
11-10 02:29 PM
I did in SFO with an expired visa but with an valid H1B 797 document and they gave an 10 year validity passport.
Seems weird in your case ...
Seems weird in your case ...
dresses wmwy.comemo love poems for a

sammyb
09-04 05:31 PM
I already got a denial of my wife's application and had to pay $585 for the MTR :mad: ... that would be a nice source of revenue for the agency...
They have to advance the dates down the line to get more fees in order to keep the dumdums employed at the USCIS.........
That does not mean it translates into GCs.....its just more people get EADs and APs and continued revenue for USCIS.
I also won't be surprized if the fees go up in the next round.
Also until the CIR is passed there is no way they will eliminate the backlog as that will mean giving up their "cash cows"===a.k.a "us".......
Here is what I beleive will happen until amnesty is enacted(whether we like it or not our fate is tied to the illegals):
1. Dates will be moved forward and backward randomly to get more fees from new and old suckers like us(everytime the dates move fwd they raise our hopes and we hang on longer).....they don't want us to leave...they just want us to keep paying for their jobs...so as Obama says......"keep the HOPE train alive" even if its not moving an inch.
2. Increase the fees.....
3. Increase the rate of denials: more denials mean more MTRs mean more revenue......
Its a business and you will do whatever to survive.........nothing personal........
They have to advance the dates down the line to get more fees in order to keep the dumdums employed at the USCIS.........
That does not mean it translates into GCs.....its just more people get EADs and APs and continued revenue for USCIS.
I also won't be surprized if the fees go up in the next round.
Also until the CIR is passed there is no way they will eliminate the backlog as that will mean giving up their "cash cows"===a.k.a "us".......
Here is what I beleive will happen until amnesty is enacted(whether we like it or not our fate is tied to the illegals):
1. Dates will be moved forward and backward randomly to get more fees from new and old suckers like us(everytime the dates move fwd they raise our hopes and we hang on longer).....they don't want us to leave...they just want us to keep paying for their jobs...so as Obama says......"keep the HOPE train alive" even if its not moving an inch.
2. Increase the fees.....
3. Increase the rate of denials: more denials mean more MTRs mean more revenue......
Its a business and you will do whatever to survive.........nothing personal........
more...
makeup love you poems your boyfriend.
eb3retro
09-28 09:35 PM
I will keep it with me until you come back and for sure will return it back to you..you are not believing me..come on???:D:D:D I promise...;););) I will return it safely..
Has anybody travelled TO India with personal gold jewellery? I am not concerned about theft/security. My question is about Customs clearance at the airport. Do we need to declare it or pay customs duty?
If you have any experience doing this, please do share it here.
Thank you.
Has anybody travelled TO India with personal gold jewellery? I am not concerned about theft/security. My question is about Customs clearance at the airport. Do we need to declare it or pay customs duty?
If you have any experience doing this, please do share it here.
Thank you.
girlfriend love poems for your boyfriend.
immi_2006
10-14 03:27 PM
Take it from ICICI Lombard Insurance. They have tied up with United Health Care. For 6 months it comes to some where around 10,000 to 15,000 rupees which is pretty cheap compared to US vistor insurance.
Only condition is insurance should be taken before you start from india.
SRI used to be good when they were SRI. Now it is merged with Sevencorners and they don't process claims well.
Indianetwork insurance is quite common with Indians but they take more than 5 months to process claims and they pay part of the claims.
Only condition is insurance should be taken before you start from india.
SRI used to be good when they were SRI. Now it is merged with Sevencorners and they don't process claims well.
Indianetwork insurance is quite common with Indians but they take more than 5 months to process claims and they pay part of the claims.
hairstyles love poems in spanish

chanduv23
08-09 01:07 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ramus
05-31 04:58 PM
Good going..
It makes you real team player.
Great..
Just post in drive fund thread when you done..
Thanks,
It makes you real team player.
Great..
Just post in drive fund thread when you done..
Thanks,
gatsat
10-08 03:23 PM
No. Is there any way to get it delayed till my marriage ?
No comments:
Post a Comment